Episodes: 48

Director: 崔亮 / CuiLiang

Broadcast Period: July/22/2019

Cast:

Shen Yue

Chen Duling

Xiong Ziqi

Synopsis:

Two city girls with widely different personalities have been best friends since they were thirteen. Their relationship is tested due to the complications of the heart.

In a small city in the South, the high-spirited An Sheng helps her bashful friend Qi Yue get together with Su Jia Ming, their senior in high school. Su Jia Ming gradually becomes attracted to An Sheng and in order to protect her friendship with Qi Yue, An Sheng joins band singer A Pan in his travels.

Qi Yue and Su Jia Ming grow apart after entering different universities, and their meetings become less frequent and far between. At this time, An Sheng and A Pan end their relationship. She meets a businessman named Han Dong and starts to change jobs in order to make a living. Qi Yue busies herself with wedding planning after graduation, but Su Jia Ming repeatedly blows it off. When Qi Yue visits Su Jia Ming at work, she discovers that he has a relationship with An Sheng. The two former friends meet again in the workplace, but can they still salvage what's left of their friendship?

(Source: ChineseDrama.info) 

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Another Me Baidu

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators @angelangie
 l LavelyShai

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Really wanted some nice light hearted drama. Watch the first 3 episodes and it seems like its going to a melodramatic route. Also listed as a 53-episode drama which surprised me.

I'm still going to watch the next 5 episodes or so. At that I might decide to shelfing it and might watch at a later date.

It's a quality production tho, acting is great between casts. I wish they put some comedic bits in this drama.

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Another Me 七月与安生
  • 4 weeks later...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpfub2Km4-UH5pcxTXiPh

I am kind of sad that this thread isn't packed with posts and thoughts about this drama and maybe because I was late in finding it I was hoping to read what others were thinking.  Still since there are only a few pages and I hope some will follow me in finding it in there own time too I will place my thoughts in spoiler to protect their experience...

Spoiler

After watching the first 14 episodes and because I am a a Shen Yu fan and have loved her other projects I started this drama.  To be honest the story is moving and the characters are believable but what's been so hard for me is seeing Shen Yu in this character holding back her feelings. Giving up so much including her happiness watching her is so hard for me to bare.  I understand the story line of friendship but a part of me wonders at what price does one have to pay for loyalty.  When friendship should work both ways and true friends should be able to see clearly what the other is feeling. 

At first I thought why can't she be bold and spunky like I am use to seeing her in character and then I realized she is playing a part following a story and  doing a great job because it's working.  She is being bold in her own way in her willingness to give up and hold back the love she has had in her heart for such a long time. 

And why?  Because in her mind there is a greater love than ones own self...:bawling:

This drama didn't get the views it deserved  I am not even sure why.  Maybe because it was more about struggles then fluff.  More about pain than the joys of love.  Yet it had moments of how often we hide in covering up what's real inside and the sacrifices some make for others almost in silence. In giving up even their happiness because of someone they love.  I hope some will still find their way to this drama for it's the heartbreaks that move us to think and feel because the situations seem so real.  The views of family and friends relationships that start and end even those that never had a chance. 

Sometimes it's not about the happily ever after it's about the courage in believing it's still out there...

:heart:

• 1 month later...

The premise sound a lot like that movie "Beaches". It's mostly popular for its theme "Wind Beneath My Wings". However, I find myself despising Qi Yue, and feeling sad for An Sheng who finally gets happiness (or seem to) with Jiu Yue only for that to end in (another) tragedy..:rolleyes: 

I was hoping that she'd find love again with Han Dong but nope he goes after Qi Yue:P I honestly fail to see her appeal. The actress playing her is giving such a flat performance about as flat as her hair!:crazy: 

This drama was also painfully slow for most of the duration, and with lil hope for An Sheng I just can't seem to finish LoL. It's pretty depressing & not as heartwarming for a drama based on sisterhood/friendship...

I was impressed by Shen Yue when she grieved over the death of her mom.. that just ripped me apart.. Shen Yue's a great actress, hoping she'd get better projects in the future.

6 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

The premise sound a lot like that movie "Beaches". It's mostly popular for its theme "Wind Beneath My Wings". However, I find myself despising Qi Yue, and feeling sad for An Sheng who finally gets happiness (or seem to) with Jiu Yue only for that to end in (another) tragedy..:rolleyes: 

I was hoping that she'd find love again with Han Dong but nope he goes after Qi Yue:P I honestly fail to see her appeal. The actress playing her is giving such a flat performance about as flat as her hair!:crazy: 

This drama was also painfully slow for most of the duration, and with lil hope for An Sheng I just can't seem to finish LoL. It's pretty depressing & not as heartwarming for a drama based on sisterhood/friendship...

Beaches..the ultimate tearjerker movie

Thanks for the review.  It sounds like exactly the kind of drama and characters that will frustrate and annoy me so I will give this a miss.  Thank you for your public service :lol:

15 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

@raziela

Oh please don't take my word for it LoL!

After all you did complete Love Is Deep which is way better than me:D The drama does have some good moments, I just didn't have the patience because I feel for Shen Yue's character so much.

Um...I still haven't finished 'Love is Deep':ph34r:

From your description I am sure I will agree with you so definitely giving it a miss. It's bad enough when you start a drama and get so frustrated. Better for me not to start at all when I have already been forewarned :P

On top of that I really dislike Dylan Xiong's acting so I am definitely not interested in watching him as male lead with the two female leads after him.

Archived