Episodes: 48

Director: 崔亮 / CuiLiang

Broadcast Period: July/22/2019

Cast:

Shen Yue

Chen Duling

Xiong Ziqi

Synopsis:

Two city girls with widely different personalities have been best friends since they were thirteen. Their relationship is tested due to the complications of the heart.

In a small city in the South, the high-spirited An Sheng helps her bashful friend Qi Yue get together with Su Jia Ming, their senior in high school. Su Jia Ming gradually becomes attracted to An Sheng and in order to protect her friendship with Qi Yue, An Sheng joins band singer A Pan in his travels.

Qi Yue and Su Jia Ming grow apart after entering different universities, and their meetings become less frequent and far between. At this time, An Sheng and A Pan end their relationship. She meets a businessman named Han Dong and starts to change jobs in order to make a living. Qi Yue busies herself with wedding planning after graduation, but Su Jia Ming repeatedly blows it off. When Qi Yue visits Su Jia Ming at work, she discovers that he has a relationship with An Sheng. The two former friends meet again in the workplace, but can they still salvage what's left of their friendship?

(Source: ChineseDrama.info) 

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Another Me Baidu

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators @angelangie
 l LavelyShai

• Like 3

Where can I find the original novel? I’d be extremely thankful if somebody could tell me where to find an english translation of Anni Baobei’s original novel. Shen Yue and Chen Duling are talented young actresses and I cannot wait to watch this film.

iQiyi released stills to promote Another Me in times for July/22 premier

eIx6gdQJ0Y-_CNDqwnHWi7Ewjpu8TjrzUUlIwPRW_W7eie1vjo3uBxWViraxFCvDSur8qe0Kl61v38zk

Spoiler

UJ5s3jt9weSUVIcVEd8TbqwTyJs97IvhSJvIUCHHKB1pGiTvm8fKqAnnqBXXwOrxUH6ZZZExL_JScCsgDmrkcpXU22uC0ron-j5uCw50aRRb4F0hqYtLJMxp

ShenYue & Chen DuLing on Cosmopolitan cover Jul/15/2019

ykSCTvFZQkMNMcHrgqjwKH6VU9Nddw2-3ipd5tinOInqKJ4vOoGhzFlT1kpMx9EROzFG7NES5vHYKYwd

Spoiler

pWiiz1lEmniUVUSKjDtnTJ7wX7KhhJXniQ1TwQQkqyBmF_fmMSwuH6URqTUpXlOC9kURLI6k3T461xo69YewRy9frI0zf8CRE_Hx6t49PEU3ttYkZF1IO4HJUVvXhIHKXlC2JEVKnmDm2oiGvGqQ7xVKtYUxAFG6

more character stills.....somehow ShenYue really look different here

Yy0ipXuPPwI2ibjGskJpV2QwbAb5zVfOJE_5Be25ItphMrJKmd069kLwaQFcR8iBbrdQFdwq68b26_Q6

Spoiler

TrivnmxPFc4w4I1V2Msp8Ds2YTp6EuLxXfL05-uFHCNMjHTy9sXKw_y1xC5-Zvt5SPKT4NffcWPvKcMCOzWa24UPEvtf9rJ-Y2h-vtNxtCtutiYr7-Gidn7D

new character stills released for the character upon premier of the series.

SZOpKC64gz01tMvUGvw1B8H_cKyn5mV3l_XrJ5jYYpKHgl2MhIt7bzsuHjQKPnaTZo702EDW8xqJzmXV

Spoiler

BdYtoI-bMahxOSdJSCnVYU6mDRnELNABcb9qJvoFaHK-CzQ0xo-y3LD7I1nk7xtS1iKhNo5aiAIybB8E

Really wanted some nice light hearted drama. Watch the first 3 episodes and it seems like its going to a melodramatic route. Also listed as a 53-episode drama which surprised me.

I'm still going to watch the next 5 episodes or so. At that I might decide to shelfing it and might watch at a later date.

It's a quality production tho, acting is great between casts. I wish they put some comedic bits in this drama.

• Like 1

Need to ask a question...

If anyone has read the novel, who ends up with Jia Ming or does anyone end up with him?

• Like 1