Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

should i be glad that i miss yesterday episode then? :x seems like we are going down for major heart break :x

• Sad 4

Hi, I have just started following this drama, but the timeline of events confuses me sometimes. 

Would just like to confirm my understanding of the show.

YunJoo's currently 32, her brother's 24, so there's an 8 years gap. 

Her mom passed away when she was eight in the fire,so her brother was 0 during the time of the fire then?

• Confused 2
  • LOL 3

i agree with @curiousyeh... it looks this drama is about KHJ looool

coz i think since ep 10 till last night, it seems like she got a lot of exposures.. meh

and also abt how she treats other ppl badly and ruin their life especially YYJ coz she dares to be apart of CWH's life... tsktsktsk..

and @aptfangirl.. i think YJ still has the right to question WH's intentions. why? because WH never come to her to clear things up.. not until her brother called him and told him that she missed him. i didn't like this passive-aggressive attitude of him just like i said before.

why he can come and talk with his "father" and KHJ but not YJ. and tonight ep we will see another scene how he again talk with KHJ and not even a scene between him and YJ other than at that bridal store... although maybe he just want to warn KHJ (?).. but come on man.. u need to talk with ur loved ones first and then with the others.. it's no use to fight other ppl to protect her if u don't tell her abt it in the first place so she can be prepare also if anything goes wrong.

and YJ needs some comforts tho since the news breakup... 1st the old issue with her father, then her brother's leaving her, next her so called "BFF" is kind of left her (?) coz he can't be her "BFF" forever (man what a mess-up kind of attitude of him lol).. and then the next blow up for her, maybe in tonight ep is her manager unnie will get stabbed by a stalker.. how mess-up her life become... sigh

all i need in the next eps, if her unnie really get stabbed (she will right?).. it will become a turning point for YJ.. after all she needs to be focus on her management company coz the manager unnie will be hospitalized.

and if she will take all of the responsibilities of her manager unnie in her hands, i want her to raise-up and fight all of those ill-circumstances that want bring her and her ppl down (with or without WH, i hope WH will join hands with YJ to fight them esp. KHJ lol)... arghh.. i can't wait if the writer-nim and director-nim will go to that way... hahaha

oh.. i want to let some ppl know that yes YJ is a naive girl just like in the novel where she just focus on her career as an actress and let WH and manager unnie to solve the problem or maybe i would say that what's WH and manager unnie did the deeds and wants YJ just focus on her career. but in the novel, WH is one step ahead tho coz he proposed and marries YJ before the secret abt his birth and KHJ's engagement plan are spreading to the public. and i'm okay with that coz i saw it as his plan to protect YJ from his father and KHJ.

but here in the drama, it's the other way around looool

Man.. it's so messed-up... i don't know what will the writer-nim and director-nim do? i will see how it turns out... HAHAHA

• Like 11

27 minutes ago, lambreta said:

Oh.. i want to let some ppl know that yes YJ is a naive girl just like in the novel where she just focus on her career as an actress and let WH and manager unnie to solve the problem or maybe i would say that what's WH and manager unnie did the deeds and wants YJ just focus on her career. but in the novel, WH is one step ahead tho coz he proposed and marries YJ before the secret abt his birth and KHJ's engagement plan are spreading to the public. and i saw it as his plan to protect YJ from his father and KHJ.

but here in the drama, it's the other way around looool

Man.. it's so messed-up... i don't know what will the writer-nim and director-nim do? i will let see how it turns ou... HAHAHA

THISSS!

i knew it! It seemed that the novel writer and I had the similar ideas but what the heck is scriptwriter is thinking????

they are letting the villain to do so much and the leads just watch helplessly. Or is it the writernim took my advice about WH leaving KHJ on the altar? Is he/she a soompi member/reader?:blink:

35 minutes ago, Wen Qin Lim said:

YYJ is currently 32, her brother's 24, so there's an 8 years gap. 

Her mom passed away when she was eight in the fire,so her brother was 0 during the time of the fire then?

I didn’t even realize this. Hahaha. Now that you brings it up, something surely doesn’t add up. And talking about the dongsaeng 

Spoiler

I’d seen him in the other drama and how do I say this without offending anyone? *sigh*

it seemed he was faring better there. The editing make him look and felt so much nicer. I guess it does depends on the production and of course budget to make or break a drama.

This drama has so much potential! And yet! *sigh again*

Since we are already in Episode 11, I don’t think there would be any significant changes so I threw all my hope in the drain so that I can enjoy (or dream of killing someone) while watching this till the end. 

And while people are complaining about YEH’s style and fashion, I think the drama styling aged CJM too. In some cases he looked totally hot and in some he just look like an old, unfashionable man that it make me wonder if the stylist had split personality. 

What a pity. CJM looked great in Heart to Heart.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

@lambreta you got a point there. I agree that the major issue in YJ and WH's relationship are communication.. but they're lacking in trust as well (lol sounds like marriage counselling) 

1 hour ago, Wen Qin Lim said:

I didnt pay attention to this detail either :D maybe this has something to do with korean age vs the normal way we count age?  

• Like 4

I stop watching the drama at ep 9 because I have a major heart break to see the couple growing apart. But I do read comments here for spoilers, so that when I watch the drama later, at least I already know what will happen. :sweatingbullets: I really hate the villains in this drama, too cruel for me. I will continue watching after the couple back together. I pity my own poor heart :tears:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

This drama kills me. Going to sit a few episodes out. I can’t handle the angst

of our OTP. They’re so cute together...

• Like 8

1 hour ago, nazweena said:

I stop watching the drama at ep 9 because I have a major heart break to see the couple growing apart. But I do read comments here for spoilers, so that when I watch the drama later, at least I already know what will happen. :sweatingbullets: I really hate the villains in this drama, too cruel for me. I will continue watching after the couple back together. I pity my own poor heart :tears:

my own thoughts exactly! i also stopped watching at ep 9 because my main reason watching kdrama apart from the sizzling chemistry of the OTP is also to be amazed at the strength of the heroine and hero in meeting all the challenges that the villains throw their way.  i hate it so much when the villains are given so much screen time and allowed by the writers and PDs to be trodden underfoot by the villains for more than 2-3 episodes.  i also hate it when the OTP deals with conflicts away from each other.  where is the sense of being the OTP?  there is enough villains and unfairness in real life already so i'm hoping that in our kdramaland we at least get to enjoy all those cuteness and sweetness from the pairings.  :joy: thanks everyone for your wee caps & recaps & spoilers & ideas.  i'll watch again when our OTP stand together! 

• Like 7

What ???? I haven’t watched yet and I’m already like :grimace::unamused:

Could JJY’s reason for BREAKING UP RIGHT after having a good times with CWH have been any lamer???

• LOL 3

I watched episode 11 with sub, it’s okay with me, kind of cerebral (issue about the fire)

The issue with her dad is not something (I think) about unforgiveness. Seeing him reminds her of her mom. 

Why CHW is not seeing her? He said he need to first fix things. Maybe, he want to resolve his issues with his father.  YYJ had said she was having a hard time to completely end her relationship with him. 

The evil girl is so manipulative. I understood why YYJ waver,  (whether CHW still like her or not because she never heard from him). That evil girl.

based on the preview, YYJ fainted. (Maybe, she think that all is well going on with her CHW and KHJ). KHJ told her that it was CHW who picked up the dress for her) and then bingo he arrived (YYH is unaware he was there for her).

Maybe YYJ will have this realization that she had only herself to fight, now that her manager is critically injured.  

• Like 4

I'd be honest that I'm not excited about tonight's episode... mainly because I don't wanna see that psychotic manipulative girl....

• LOL 6

9 hours ago, Wen Qin Lim said:

Hi, I have just started following this drama, but the timeline of events confuses me sometimes. 

Would just like to confirm my understanding of the show.

kekeke.... have learned not to pay attention to ages in kdramas. in one drama, he was 32 in the beginning and at one point, someone mentioned he was 29 and then he was back to 30 and then 32 again a few episodes later... :lol:... in another drama, the leads were supposed to have 6 year age gap and then it became 9 and then it became 6 again... think as it is live shooting, sometimes the writers themselves forget what they have written and get messed with the timelines.

so just take it broadly. yeon joo and her brother were young when they lost their mom.

• LOL 3

Sorry late again...

SH is leading YJ away on the road, WH running after them. His lips bleeding. I think he got hit by SH?

Manager is talking with Reporter Joo and she got a call from JooWon updating her about what happened. Reporter Joo offered to dig up some history on KHJ. Manager asked can it really be done, she isn't ordinary girl. Joo said should still give it a try.

Hospital. Some people came, asking why they haven't vacated the place.

Joo and colleague on a stake out. Joo said something smelly about Kanghan group. They ate burgers in the car. Joo got a call, didn't catch it but they are both shocked.

Manager rushed to YJ's home. YJ is looking all sad and depressed. Manager advised her to forget about WH and KHJ all those things and let's go back to the old happy times. Then she received a call from Joo, "really? okay, we'll talk in the office." She looked happy.

YJ in her bed, thinking about what happened earlier. So KHJ grabbed WH's arm, then SH came from behind and hit WH, then grabbed YJ away. WH on the floor, KHJ went to him... Cut to WH in his room, thinking the same scene also.... cut back and forth between our two leads, and yes, the mope-fest continues.... <_<

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

It's a good thing the BGM is so nice, that I don't mind seeing them mope with the song :lol:

The morning after, in hospital. WH arrived. Greeted by everyone. Wife told Hyung he must talk to WH. He didn't really want to, she basically shoved him into WH's office. Hyung updated him about the situation with the hospital. WH said he will take care of it since it is his problem.

At YJ's home. She is not answering the door that JooWon has to call for her password. She is in bed, sick. JW can't open the locked door. Panicking.

Manager in office on the phone. Yoora came in and updated her about YJ's condition. She gave instructions to her what to do, then made a call to a director to excuse YJ.

At KHJ's office, another scheming of course, she's talking to Chairman's assistant. Seesssh, I really hate her. She even said that WH is her person. Somebody please knock her out already.....

Reporter Joo came to Manager's office with some dirt on KHJ. Come on please....

KHJ marched into WH's hospital and directly into his office. Hyung wanted to go in but the secretary like a police guarded by the door. KHJ said something to WH, I wasn't paying attention, anyway, WH opened the door and told the Hyung to see the guest out. KHJ marched out. Wife and Hyung talking about her.

I think I'm gonna drop watching live next week if OTP is not reunited tonight, seriously... With a clip, at least I can fast forward....

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 5

WH in his car, remembering SH dragging YJ away. He called her phone, which was left on an empty bed. So of course no one pick up. Then he left his car, and his phone in the car!!

YJ came back to bed with a mug of something, she saw her phone with missed call. She called back, and of course the call went unanswered!!! <_< This old school drama is becoming too old school...

WH at the lawyer's office. Looks like no hope about his plan. Not understanding their convo....

YJ in her room, sitting on her couch. She saw the tag at the side table. Flashback to Dad's visit.

WH in his room, sitting by bed thinking, many newspaper clippings on his bed. Flashback to SH when young. He went to a basement, trying to burn a paper, but somehow fire got out of control. Shouted for help. WH came to help but both got trapped. Mother came, but only carried SH away and left WH behind. Firefighter came and WH is rescued by YJ's Dad. When he was carried, the tag dropped out of his pocket. Cut to funeral scene of YJ with his dad arriving then crying, but we get an extended version of young WH watching them.

YJ drove to her father's restaurant. She stayed in the car, looking into her father inside drinking. VO: I'm having such a hard time... what should I do, Dad? But she drove away.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

Manager is receiving Chairman's assistant in her office. Things not looking good. Manager asked is it because of the relationship between WH and YJ? He said no, then she asked, is it because of KHJ, he didn't answer. She understood already, and looking angry.

At hospital, Wife receiving some calls at the counter, disturbed by it. Not sure what's going on.

Manager and YJ drinking tea/coffee in office. They're encouraging each other. Manager promised she'll try harder.... Cut to Manager making many calls, meeting with various people, but not looking good.

In a parking lot. YJ in the car, Reporter Joo came and they talked in the car. Joo said things must be hard nowadays. YJ said Manager is having the hardest time. Joo is sharing some stuff with YJ. Basically talking about WH and KHJ. She said she'll find out more about Choego group and Kanghan group. ~~ Commercial break.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

We’re at min 39 of episode 12 - still no sign of reconciliation between the OTP. (T_T)

YJ is discussing something with the reporter. Don’t understand their conversation tho...

sigh! This is melodrama-> not a romcom anymore (T_T)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Manager still meeting with different people. She got into her car, then called Joo. Wanting to do something, Joo asked "really?" I think it's something quite risky for them to do. They agreed to meet at her office.

Manager arrived, still in car and she got a call from someone, to meet somewhere tonight. She looked hopeful, agreed to it and drove away.

Hospital, WH left the hospital. Then the hospital people started talking again....

Manager parked her car. Got out of her car while answering a call. Men in black followed her and pushed her then knifed her stomach... okay, it is at a very bad position... lots of blood, which was censored, lol, for such a late night drama.... lol....

YJ running to hospital with staff, SH is already there. She asked him how she is, he said she is in danger. YJ dropped to the floor bawling....

Joo and colleague arrived at a dark office. No one is there. The colleague said something bad must have happened, an accident of sort. Joo didn't believe him. She made a call.

Everyone waiting in front of the operating room. After long time, doctor team finally came out and said that her life is not in danger anymore. Cut to YJ by her bedside day till night till day. She is still unconscious.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

6 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Manager is receiving Chairman's assistant in her office. Things not looking good. Manager asked is it because of the relationship between WH and YJ? He said no, then she asked, is it because of KHJ, he didn't answer. She understood already, and looking angry.

At hospital, Wife receiving some calls at the counter, disturbed by it. Not sure what's going on.

Manager and YJ drinking tea/coffee in office. They're encouraging each other. Manager promised she'll try harder.... Cut to Manager making many calls, meeting with various people, but not looking good.

In a parking lot. YJ in the car, Reporter Joo came and they talked in the car. Joo said things must be hard nowadays. YJ said Manager is having the hardest time. Joo is sharing some stuff with YJ. Basically talking about WH and KHJ. She said she'll find out more about Choego group and Kanghan group. ~~ Commercial break.

I feel this drama is going slow and boring, there are not much scenes btw WH and YJ. I am trying to go to the end of this drama only because CJM. Thank you so much for the recap, pls keep doing this no matter what happen. 

• Like 3

YJ in hospital corridor, pacing up and down looking at her phone. She sat down and started texting. It's to WH. She told him about Manager getting stabbed just like him before. She is very afraid.... She didn't hit send though.

WH getting dressed. A text came in. It's from a guy, telling him about what happened to Manager and the hospital and the room number. At his hospital, he flashback to his encounters with Manager. Then he changed out of his doctor suit and rushed out.

KHJ walking out of building, and answered call from WH. (The guy from plane was walking in and saw her, with interest again). WH asked her whether it is her doing in terms of what happened to Manager. She asked what happened to her? He warned her again. After they hang up, she asked secretary to find out about Manager's condition.

WH reached the hospital, but didn't go in the room, sat in front of the bench instead. YJ came around the corner, saw him but quickly hid himself. WH walked away without entering the room.

YJ in the room by Manager's bedside. She is finally moving her eyes... YJ didn't see that. End of episode.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4