Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

A stripper pole is actually great exercise and they hold fitness classes with it but I suppose that would be too scandalous for a drama to have your heroine dropping it like it’s hot :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Been busy with my IG milk cp shipper grup chat. Yeah.., all of them are crazy but happy shippers.

So I kind of surprise when I get back here to found that some of posters here taking my post as a provocative post. :tears:

Like I said before, English is not my mother languange and I think because of that many of you are misunderstood me and my posts. And I think my humor level cannot match up with you all.

Anyway, because I finally found my own pack (CJM-YEH shippers on IG) to chatting around almost 24H, let me say goodbye to this thread.

I am sorry if some of my post offended you or provoke you.

It is a pleasant journey.

Bye everyone :)

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

Morning all , I’m beginning to think this Thread should come with (If you’ve been affected by anything in this drama ) ... Helping number at the end :grin:

@RobinM  :lol: :sweat_smile: ,maybe it’s more interesting than running in a straight line , she should be Twerking :D — wasn’t pole dancing become an Olympic sport  :sweatingbullets:

@xxPeepsxx  I seek out counseling and I am cure now  :D  - That how miracles happen - me and Dr

DBC547F5-EF22-4622-BA00-1661DE7707F4.gif

Before I start work who gonna be kind and recap today episode :D - I will be thankful :)

• LOL 3

2 hours ago, RobinM said:

A stripper pole is actually great exercise and they hold fitness classes with it but I suppose that would be too scandalous for a drama to have your heroine dropping it like it’s hot :)

You mean something like this?

Spoiler

fullsizephoto946439.jpg

While Ye Ji Won was not the lead, but her friend,  that role has actually got her a Baeksang Best Supporting Actress Award. :D 

• Like 3

Wow... I had been missing for quite a while and the thread is on fire :lol:

That aside... reading all the comments and all, I think a lot of us felt frustrated on YYJ's reaction. Some felt it was uncalled for, some felt it was natural for her to do. 

And for me, what'd happened, happened and while the preview is kind of leading us to believe that the two will be fighting alone instead of side by side... I beg to differ.

As predictable as it is, this drama sometimes defies the 'rules of kdrama'. There's a few examples, I am sure every one of us notices some, if not all. 

What if.... in tonight's episode, they didn't missed each other?

What if.... they met and brainstorm together what should and shouldn't be done?

What if.... they decided to fight together, but making it look as if they are doing it alone?

Let's just give the novel/drama writer a benefit of doubts. After all, they broke the couple for a episode and brings them back again in a matter of time.

Till then, enjoy your popcorns. ;)

• Like 5

8 hours ago, xxPeepsxx said:

Although I do have to add that I think Yoon EunHye's stylist is doing a straight up nasty job here. She looks so tired and blotchy and puffy and dresses like a kid playing grown up. As a person who's seen Yoon EunHye sparkling and shining like she has that "sha-la-la-la-la" background in much better styles before, I'd say the coordi-s here are doing her dirty.

This is what I have been thinking also.   YEH looks ill as well as being badly coordinated fashion-wise, and I have actually felt a bit worried about her.  She seemed to have trouble getting into at first, and then when she did seem comfortable she also seemed unwell. 

I have wondered why YEH chose to do this drama if she wasn't up to it.  She has shown in the past that she is capable of great acting, and she does well in FW sometimes but she isn't at the top of her game.

FW is an okay drama but only okay.  I wanted to like it more than I have.  I'm not disappointed, but I am puzzled about some of the areas in which it fails, like the pacing of the action and the poor editing.  

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, thistle said:

FW is an okay drama but only okay.  I wanted to like it more than I have.  I'm not disappointed, but I am puzzled about some of the areas in which it fails, like the pacing of the action and the poor editing.  

i have to agree on this....it is not an overly VERY good one....but it is entertaining i give it at least this and i'm entertain....partly also because i miss YEH :)

i guess she didnt disappoint me :)  for me to stick to the series till now :)

however tonight i wont be joining u guys as i need my rest for tomorrow meeting early in the morning.....im all tucker out ><" 

i will play catch up with u guys later yea :)

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, RobinM said:

@RobinM  Whats the difference she's swinging around on that thing like it's hot.. Like I said just get a pole.. 

1 hour ago, joonminfan said:

@curiousyeh did YJ wear white to attend KHJ’s engagement party? You go girl!!! :lol:

@joonminfan wouId srerve witch poo right to be left hanging again..

Hello My Recappers

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Sorry I'm late... I am watching live but probably can't recap very detailed. A bit tired to pay close attention to the language...

- KHJ scheming again, she called a person in, some kind of Head of something...

- Manager is informed by his staff about something. She is unhappy and speechless about it. Then SH came and talked to her in private. About YJ, somehow Manager ended up asking him could it be that you like her?

- WH is meeting with Chairman. He asked him to please can you just stop here. Chairman speaks gently for once, and apologized. I'm not sure but I think I heard him saying he will take care of KHJ and acknowledge YYJ (don't take my words for it though)... but I think WH is still supposed to acknowledge being his son. WH refused and left.

- Hospital, Hyung and wife talking about WH, and his identity... not catching too much... wife is asking is it true about WH and YJ, Hyung is angry and raised his voice.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 6

YJ came out of her room feeling hungry. She opened the fridge but basically empty. Dongsaeng came home, YJ asked whether it was him who is responsible that fridge is empty. Dongsaeng suggested to eat ramen. YJ hesitated but both ended up having ramen in the living room. While eating Dongsaeng mentioned about their father. YJ became awkward...

Law office. WH having coffee and talk with his lawyer friend. Friend asked him to be patient and commented on his poor face condition.

YYJ came into Manager office, she told her about Dongsaeng's plan to study overseas. Manager asked her not to worry. YJ handed her an envelope. Thanking her. I think to help with his school application. As YJ is leaving office, SH walked in, but he avoided meeting her by going into another room. He then went to Manager's office, told her that KHJ contacted him and asked to meet up. He wondered why. Manager told him she'll take care of it, and asked if there's anything else she said.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

Dongsaeng called father, told him that he is leaving for studies, encouraged the father to reconcile with noona...

WH arrived at home, saw a pair of heels. Mother is there. Mother is so well dressed. She is cleaning something on the dining table, and asked him what this is (referring to a document on the table) She asked do you really have to do this? WH said yes. Mother said she will support him.

KHJ at driving range again. Manager arrived, and asked about why she is contacting SH directly. Talks about business and stuff like that. Manager warned her she won't have anything to do with her regarding YJ Entertainment. (I am so not liking this KHJ, boriiiiiinnggggg, can we ship her with her secretary off somewhere far far away??)

YJ on her sofa, flashback to dance with WH. Dongsaeng came out of room with boxes. Dongsaeng noona bonding time.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

WH came out of his room, all dressed. Looked at an envelope on his table, then flashback to the dance and his promise to YJ.

Manager came into her office and shocked to see Dongsaeng sitting there. He told her he is leaving for studies, Manager said YJ informed her already. She handed him an envelope but he refused it. And asked her to continue taking care of his noona, and reporter Joo too... While he is leaving, reporter Joo walked in. They said their goodbyes... He asked her to continue supporting Manager and YYJ, and keep in touch. (I like Dongsaeng but it's taking a lot of screen time for him to be announcing his study plan)

WH and lawyer friend, going through the documents. Sorry not understanding much.

At YJ's home, farewell dinner (YJ, Dongsaeng, SH and Manager). SH handed him a gift. Doorbell rang. Father came. He asked YJ how she has been doing. Manager and SH greeted Father but YJ kept looking away. Father said he came because of Dongsaeng leaving. But since he saw his face already, he will take his leave. Dongsaeng got angry at YJ because he wanted to have dinner together before leaving. (YEH is just so good in that she is only sitting on sofa, not saying anything but she is tearing up already as YJ not wanting to look at her father)

Reporter Joo drinking with her colleague. She is feeling sad. The friend managed to guess that it's about Dongsaeng. Joo drowned herself in soju.

SH taking a walk by himself, with a ballad as BGM, deeply troubled and thinking.... (I think something happened at the beginning of episode that I missed)

YJ and Manager drinking wine in office. Talking about Dongsaeng. Manager asked her is it time to forgive her father (as in preview). YJ gave an excuse, Manager is being understanding. YJ said she will try harder. Manager asked whether she has settled the matters with CWH.

Commercial break.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5