Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

Hello i'm new on this thread..

just wanna make my assumptions after watching this drama so far (min last night ep-coz there's no engsub yet)

so far i find this drama quiet entertaining.. love the plot, casts and all of u guys said about this drama..

so let's diggin' lol

so i find that most here are disappointed with YYJ on last night ep?

i actually find her has the right to act that way (from what i read here abt last night ep), u will feel upset when u hear abt someone u like got engage with "someone"... and to think that u met that "someone" before and almost talk with her abt the news before the one u like just ushered u out of the room so u still keep in the dark.

i know that WH wants to tell her that night about this but YJ just told him to hold off.. because well u can't predict the news will come out at that exact night too....

so yeah.. i can't blame her on what or how she reacts to it... coz all she knows just enjoy the moments while it lasts...

but i find it quiet dishartening is how WH is not contacting her or whatsoever to explain things when maybe he feels that YJ is already feel a bit better... coz we saw how YJ seems waiting on WH's calls...

but yeah this WH we're talking abt.. so far in this drama i found that YJ is always the one reach out to him.. like the 1st break-up phase.

he just kept silent and etc.. well u know the story why he did that.. and well i don't blame him also.. but yeah it's YJ whom reach out 1st and then he recoiled..

and to think about... what WH did same like YJ's father... which is keep it quiet and not explain things..

that's why my heart goes out to YJ... she feels "abandoned" by her father coz she thinks her father not fighting enough to be with her (like explain things and be honest esp. abt the incident) while they had some arguments...

and just like WH, her father just retreat and left her alone, not explain things or clear things out with out... and it's like she will think herself not worthy enough to be fight for?.. 1st her father and then now by WH..

and i remember when they read that poem abt how they will stand side by side when there's "wind" that will blow them (YJ said this) and then WH said just like nah.. i will stand in front of u to protect her?

and i just wanna say to WH that THIS IS NOT HOW U PROTECT HER FROM UPFRONT!!!!!

MAN... I'M SO FRUSTRATED SORRY... LOOOL

WH-ssi... if u want to protect her from upfront, that's not how u do it... keep silent and work behind radar... coz from my understanding if u want to protect someone from upfront u will let know the person u want to protect that u will protect her/him.

what WH did just like protect her from behind... and if what i read from here right.. he just want to clear his problems with his "biological" father and KHJ... and he never let YJ knew about it...

How u can protect her when she's still keep in the dark and doesn't know where she stands so she can protect herself and "u"?

and to think that YJ's father told him that he needs to fight to protect YJ...

i hope YJ's father knew this too... that he needs to fight for her daughter too....

coz in here, i think it takes 2 to tango if something like this happened to them...

and i think YJ will forgive him just like she forgaves WH all this time...

all it takes just talking heart to heart between them...

and please make the 1st step to make amend with ur daughter...

coz if what i read right from all of these.. i think YJ kind of reached out to her father and tried to talk even if just once.. but from what YJ said that he'll just keep silent... so YJ never get her closures or peace state of mind...

and while she still keep struggling with her father and WH problems, then she heard that her lil' bro will go overseas and her so called "bestfriend" confession just making some icing on the top...

so yeah my heart goes to her...

i just want her keep stronger and will fight those ppl who tried to hurt her back.

and i want her to know all of those circumstances that happening with her management so she will fight those choego group elites and KHJ successfully (PLEASE WRITER-NIM)

Anyway.. that's it.. i hope u don't get bored while read my comment LOL

and off i go to find the engsub of last night ep so i can understand how this story goes...

Later guys... and thank u so much....

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

first welcome :)  @lambreta glad you decided to take the plug and join us here :) like you i enjoy this drama alot from the light comedy to the mope-fest yesterday night....

disappointment was not for YooJung but for the episode yesterday itself.....more than half of the times are spend on flash back upon flash back which ended up giving me a little frustrations lols.....for me at the very least.....it was almost like the writer-nim run out of ideas on what to show on the screen >< and they kept doing flash back just to fill up the airing times ~~"

the only worth while flash back was when YJ as a kid caught in the blaze where it took her mom away and her dad wailing in despair and and guilt......

21 minutes ago, lambreta said:

and to think about... what WH did same like YJ's father... which is keep it quiet and not explain things..

new face new angle new thought and when you put it this way.....actually it did.....

she had waited and waited.....and she even admitted as much as she wanted her dad to reach out to her.....WH knew why she blames her dad and how she wanted her dad to console her and tell her that it wasnt so.....the fire wasnt her dad faults and her dad not being there is not his fault either.....

he is a fireman, the public defender and protector.....it comes with the job.....she knew her father job well enough.....but she was scared and angry and she wanted someone to blame.....who is the next best person to blame? her DAD because he is the closest to her....she expected him to fight back and try to explain but instead he took the blame because at the same times he was also hurting and feeling guilty.....while he was out there saving someone else....his beloved past away in the fire.....

however....that asides, i notice that YJ had been wearing those tag since she was a kid and it wasnt hand down from her mother....

does this means that she is still hoping her dad will come back and reach out to her? her dad is a hero in her heart as usually when a kid hold on to something from their parent is it because they see their parent as her role model.

besides......she kept her parents ring and she gave WH's her dad ring.....i mean if she does not love and hope for her dad to return she will not give the ring to WH......

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

thanks everyone for the weecap, the GIFs, and some translations to ep 9 and some insights to ep 10.  i think i'm going to skip these two episodes for now.  i don't like our OTP going through conflicts separately.  as WH said to YYJ via the poem, he's going to protect her, stand in front of her, and all those sweet promises of being there come high or low.  with these 2 episodes, it looks like the promise went down the drain.  i'll wait for the sweet parts i.e. our OTP fighting back together then binge watch all the remaining episodes.  :flushed:

• Like 6

I have never seen one women to go through such extremes to force someone to marry her.. Her arrognance will have her standing alone.. She's interfering way to much in order to marry the one person who don't won't a marriage deal thats not benefitting him in no way.. Even if it was to be profitable for him he still donlt won't it.. She wants to go digging dirt into YYJ life she should have thought twice about this because her connection to her mom past will be exposed. 

• Like 7

Lambreta, Thank you. I have to wait for the eng sub. 

YYJ’s reaction is understandable (IMO). But I can’t totally blame CWH. The timing of the news of “engagement” is wrong. YYJ won’t listen to him anyway (at first). 

CWH had to fight in a legal way. But the ending of the episode is a kind of revelation for me. YYJ waited for him, the kind of person who will still stand by her love. Her dad are CWH are somehow different, the silence of her dad made her to distance from him. CWH had made a promise, so I’m not surprised she decided to meet him.

As to the manager, the flashback is fine with me, it made her realized what really in the hearts of the two. Did CWH told her that he does not care for what the prize he has to loose for choosing love? BTW, How dare for the evil girl to tell her that she is holding on CWH because he is a chaebol son? Hey, the manager is a self-made woman, Like YYJ, she is achiever. 

This time, I love what she had said to the evil girl. She was so confident when she said that Its not over yet between YYJ & CWH. 

Again. I won’t judge the episode without sub.

lambreta & Angelangie, I was so touched.

tinkerbelle2004, please watch episode 9, so sweet,

Oh i will read bitchesoverdrama Blog.

• Like 8

That's a bit cart before the horse isn't it? 

Before giving him the ring and spend night (:D )She was supposed to have chat with him .I find it irritating After every thing happen to her with the other jerk .She seem desperate for love :crazy: and not seeing red flags 

• Like 7

thanks

@curiousyehand @angelangiefor the warm welcome :)

ok already watch the eps with subs...

and i knew it that YJ will felt upset of herself more about knowing the news that way and not blame WH on the news..

and just like @Ameera Alisaid above that she seems desperate yes she is but how we can blame her... coz from what i said before that she feels "abandoned" by her father before and her mom was passing away since she was so young... and needs to mothering her lil' brother.. so i would say that yes she is kinda deprived? of love?

and this time is like the HJM situation again... and yep she feels upset coz she lets herself be hurt again like last ones...

and that snake KHJ LOL why doesn't she get lost?!! she looks like desperate woman.. smh...

anyway let's see what will happen next week??

Later peeps and thanks...

• Like 6

35 minutes ago, lambreta said:

she seems desperate yes she is but how we can blame her... coz from what i said before that she feels "abandoned" by her father before and her mom was passing away since she was so young... and needs to mothering her lil' brother.. so i would say that yes she is kinda deprived? of love?

Morning , welcome 

but sorry I blame her she seem not behaving her age at all for me I believe you become more intelligent through experience , and she still not learning from her lesson with other jerk 

What her father abandoned got to do with her rushing everything .She go heart first with everything  that what I believe put her in trouble .If she got abandoned issues she will be wary about other and she is not .

• Like 7

Morning to u too @Ameera Aliand thanks :)

that's why i said she blames herself in the end :)

coz she lets herself to fall in love and trusts WH after all of the stories she shares abt her past loves... that's how naive and child at heart she is lol and also abt others who always tried to sheild her of the outside world like that manager unnie.

abt ur point of being wary of others especially men... i thought that was she is before (like 10 years ago on her debut days where SH tried to tell her that he likes men so she didnt feel uncomfortable)? and i would like to know how she overcomes it... i know time will heal those feelings... and i'm also curious, will she becomes her teenager self again after all of these shortcomings? :blink:

anyway thanks for ur reply.. i love reading it ... :)

Later..

• Like 5

1 hour ago, lambreta said:

also abt others who always tried to sheild her of the outside world like that manager unnie.

I understand she is naive/sheltered because that suits the plot :D the other one with the

B-ITCHY RESTING FACE is the calculated one .

Unnie sheltered her because it’s her job and she didn’t want her to get in trouble. I find their relationship a healthy one considering their situation. She wouldn’t be in her private relationship,If she stop causing problem ,didn’t she date behind everyone back and was gullible enough to be taken in by someone like the Jerk she used to love ( even she didn’t revenge him ) so I am not surprised they treat her like baby 

I am also interested to know why she didn’t date before ? Or did she date but all end badly I can’t remember I am not rewatching this drama as before .

I can’t wait when she become wiser and do a number on the crazy miss stalker 

EC6D9CA1-4350-4A02-9975-82434A49221F.gif

I am also like ur replays - let see u more :wub:

• Like 6

I watched Episode 10 with English sub. I feel better and better understanding with the characters & situations. YYJ is a very sensitive person, not only thinking herself but the people of her company. 

About the preview, I expects more revelations. Reconciliation with her father is posible but she had to go through a  storm upon learning her father’s connection with CHW. But I think, knowing that CHW’s is a victim of arson will have an impact with her (in a positive note).

I may be the minority here for thinking that the connection and past of YYJ and CHW to be revealed interweaving with the lawsuit is a good move of the writer. The issues are entangled. YYJ’s father, YYJ and CWH had to deal with their past, separately or together to fix the present. 

Call me a shallow person, I don’t hate episode 10. 

• Like 9

YYJ is a flawed individual, same with CHW and the rest of the characters.  No matter how wise/smart  an individual, that  person will definitely make a blunder in his/her life. 

YYJ is an achiever (Career wise). She is not wise in love (earlier) but does not make her dumbest person  on earth. In fact, falling in love with CHW is a right thing, yes regardless of the consequences.

YYJ had asked her manager about Chaego (investment in her company) and said never mind. I don’t think she is taking the matter easy, she is thinking, deeply.

In the preview, she is energetic when she told her manager that she is ready to work. Why? I think, like CWH, she is also capable of fighting head on with Chaego and KHJ (with CWH or not beside her) Her good heart, talent, charm (even her aego) are her weapons. She is surrounded with good and capable people, so there. 

I don’t mind if CHW & YYJ work to fight, separately or together. The hurt, damage and threats levelled against them will bring the best of them.

KHJ will not stop, it’s not only about power, money and her roots because she is also emotionally   obsessed with CWH. She is falling for him.

I’m sure I belong to a few persons who can watch episode 10 more than once because somehow it bridge us to subsequent scenarios. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, curiousyeh said:

YYJ is an achiever (Career wise). She is not wise in love (earlier) but does not make her dumbest person  on earth. In fact, falling in love with CHW is a right thing, yes regardless of the consequences.

Hey , nobody’s perfect are they? :sweatingbullets:

poor thing sure she was never a wiser one but for sure the cutest one .

I am sure it’s was right move for her to fall in love with CHW . I don’t want to sound cynical but she find it easy to fall for any man easily . 3 minutes she was heart broken and 3 minutes later she was in love again with someone she got fictional relationship with So yeah it’s was great decision form her part .:D

• Like 5

I’m wondering why she did not fall in love easily with her best friend? Even after the confession? Even after she learned of the engagement. 

i re-watched the episodes, so I developed vantage points (how I see it).  Even before, the two met in  front a convenience store, they heard each other good deeds. CHW saved her life  twice. 

Even the manager threw men at her, I don’t think she will fall in love with any man after CHW. 

I had said KHJ is falling for CWH who rejected her right there even their  first meeting. So I’m not surprised if YYJ fell easily in love with him after saving her life twice, after treating her with respect right after the photoshoot accident. The two had no non-sense conversations even before they entered a contract dating. The breakfast scene, at the clinic during her treatment, in fact many here agreed what they had  is not a kind of love at first sight, they are acquaintance with respect for each other, then friendship. It will be sad if the two fall I love I. Episode 12 just to prove that YYJ is not the kind of who will not easily fall in love with any man. 

• Like 4

I'm happy that this thread is alive.

Just wanna leave some thoughts I've had while watching FW.

- Falling with love is different from falling in love ( HJM vs CWH)

- YYJ grew up being loved and feeling abandoned at the same time so she has a lot of love to give while showing such great vulnerability when that love is not cherished.

- CWH has been burned because of love that when he found someone to love his world changed as if he's starting anew. 

- YYJ and CWH tackles love in a very different manner as such they have yet to learn their language of love.

Milk Couple Fighting!

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, curiousyeh said:

I’m wondering why she did not fall in love easily with her best friend?

i re-watched the episodes, so I developed vantage points (how I see it).  Even before, the two met in  front a convenience store, they heard each other good deeds. CHW saved her life  twice. 

Even the manager threw men at her, I don’t think she will fall in love with any man.

she choose to love the wrong man......

letting her guard down around SH was because she treated her as a fellow sister......it was how SH did when he first approach her so the thought probably never cross her minds....with some friends these thought never ever cross your mind......they are just practically? friends....

i have a guy friend....basically and honestly just friend.....he is just almost like SH .....he was always there for me when i hit bottom rock or in a difficult situation.....just give him a call and he will turn up.....there are times also we slept on the same bed.....but nothing happen.....and no we didnt roll together in our sleep either lols.....he was at one end and me at another......didnt even shut the door......

but we never ever cross that lines and we never ever even thought about it.......

maybe that is how it is with YJ.....she never ever went there....it just didnt happen that's all

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, angelangie said:

she choose to love the wrong man......

letting her guard down around SH was because she treated her as a fellow sister......it was how SH did when he first approach her so the thought probably never cross her minds....with some friends these thought never ever cross your mind......they are just practically? friends....

i have a guy friend....basically and honestly just friend.....he is just almost like SH .....he was always there for me when i hit bottom rock or in a difficult situation.....just give him a call and he will turn up.....there are times also we slept on the same bed.....but nothing happen.....and no we didnt roll together in our sleep either lols.....he was at one end and me at another......didnt even shut the door......

but we never ever cross that lines and we never ever even thought about it.......

maybe that is how it is with YJ.....she never ever went there....it just didnt happen that's all

Agree. That’s my point. YYJ is not the kind of person who will fall easily in love with any man. 

As you said, she fell in love with a wrong person. 

But I don’t think she will fall in love with any man whom she met randomly.   No and not at all.

Even SH confessed to her years back, I don’t think she will fall in love with him. She love him as   Chingu.

To be honest,  what she had with her ex boyfriend who is a jerk is not actually love as what her manager correctly pointed out to her, she is in love with the idea of being in love.  CWH is her first and  true love. She will stand by him. She just need a break. 

• Like 5

After watching this episode with subs, I guess it doesn't that bad. I guess most of people had different expectations about how and why YJ should act or coped with the situation. You all seems expect her to behave in certain way that more mature in her age and handled the situation here. She have right to act that way (even that is her fault for not let WH tell her the secret). But to me, after this hardship, she will be more mature. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, curiousyeh said:

Agree. That’s my point. YYJ is not the kind of person who will fall easily in love with any man. 

As you said, she fell in love with a wrong person. 

But I don’t think she will fall in love with any man whom she met randomly.   No and not at all.

Even SH confessed to her years back, I don’t think she will fall in love with him. She love him as   Chingu.

To be honest,  what she had with her ex boyfriend who is a jerk is not actually love as what her manager correctly pointed out to her, she is in love with the idea of being in love.  CWH is her first and  true love. She will stand by him. She just need a break. 

exactly she just love the thoughts of being in love.....she wasnt really in love with Jamie....it was just random .... and maybe in a sense when she was always co-staring with that person....and in the script they were suppose to be an item.....so maybe that how she entertain the thought that they can be from reel to real......

however one thing im pretty sure is if SH chooses to be upfront with her how he felt 10 years ago when they first meet.....YJ will be on guard and they will not fall into this rhythm and be bff.....but he chooses the wrong way to approach her.....however it was also one of the way that had allow him to stay close to her.......and be besides her .....

WH was different....he treated her as a person despite her super star status....to him he was just a random person he meet on the street....so maybe that why he stood out for her and she can genuinely felt that he is sincere with her.....and she gave her all this times around.....

• Like 8