Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

18 minutes ago, larrysouth said:

Hi All,

I am coming new to this series and I hope to watch all the released episodes by the end of the week.  So far, this looks to be a cute romantic/comedy with very likeable actors/actresses.  I am looking forward to getting invoved in the discussions as soon as I get caught up with the rest of you.

welcome :) glad to have you on board :)

it is a light comedy in between however just be warn the thread going for some sadness currently lols

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, sellamk said:

WH seems not fighting head on for his love (sigh and disappointed again). YYJ deep in sorrow and pain. It’s just too heartbreaking. 

He is fighting head on right now, though. Going straight at the root of the problem - the Chaebols. Even though he himself admits he'd rather run away and avoid it all as he usually does. And what can he do with a person who ran away from him... ...

In my opinion, YooJung deserves all the sorrow she's going through now. She just had to stand by him and all would be good! 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

He is fighting head on right now, though. Going straight at the root of the problem - the Chaebols. Even though he himself admits he'd rather run away as usual. And what can he do with a person who ran away from him... ...

In my opinion, YooJung deserves all the sorrow she's going through now. She just had to stand by him and all would be good! 

i think at the end.....YooJung is thinking back on what WH told her to trust in him??? maybe she is pulling it together right now.....thought today episode like you term it....is really Mope-fest :x

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

7 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

After the binge-fest comes the mope-fest. :unamused:

Weecap:

News that WooHyun is a Chaebol's son and his engagement blasts online. YooJung finds out and barges off because telling the person who wanted to tell you something to say it tomorrow and then learning that something online and feeling betrayed that he didn't tell you earlier is a thing. Snort.

She ends up at a phone booth calling Bro and her staff but no one picks up. SungHoon does, and so when WooHyun finally finds her, she's stepping into his car and getting driven off.

WooHyun reaches home to find a reply from his application to volunteer in Africa and a voiceover of YooJung's Dad scolding him for running away when he could just fight whatever happens. His Mom is of the same idea and tells so via a letter.

YooJoon takes 1000 selfies but uploads the one with SungHoon helping YooJung into the house in the background. The world thinks they're a couple now and WooHyun and YooJung's breakup is because of a love triangle. ... ... I have no words.

WooHyun meets with HyeJoo (why do you even give her the time of your day?)  who passes him the invitation and location of their engagement. Thats just creepy. WooHyun swears that he wont do as they wish.

Mope mope mope... uh... important point is that WooHyun decides to really fight Choego via the law and goes looking into the fire incident from his past. He recruits Dad's help and Dad says any time. 

Manager also rebuffs HyeJoo when she tries to invite her to her engagement ceremony and accuses her of holding onto WooHyun now that she knows he's a Chaebol's son. LMAO, Manager says straight to her face that she doesnt wanna do anything with her and that WooHyun and YooJung's aren't over each other. Oh right, this despite her encouraging YooJung to let WooHyun go. What is this complicated nonsense.

YooJoon also decides to repent in the way he knows best - studying overseas (who's gonna pay your school fees?). He claims he wants to become someone who is a strength (can help) his sister. Dude, you're doing just fine in SK!

If you can't tell, I'm annoyed by this episode. hue hue 

Edit: Forgot to add, HyeJoo told her reporter to dig through YooJung Entertainment for scandalous news. Just dig until he finds something. Are you farming now? What's with the digging. You creeper.

:lol:Love your weecap and entertained by it in the midst of a low episode, especially the bold part.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

What a heartbreaking episode but with tons of imminent revelations.

It is inevitable for YYJ and CWH not to face the issues in the past to fix the current situations.

Without sub, my heart still cried for  YYJ. I could not help but to get emotional. What more if I could understand their language. CWH had to halt from pursuing YYJ because he knows the best step is to fix first the damage by KHJ and his father.

I’m wondering if YYJ & CWH will reconcile soon? I don’t mind if they do so to calm my heart. YYJ, did you remember what CWH told you that they need to trust each other?

Thank you for the recaps.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

He is fighting head on right now, though. Going straight at the root of the problem - the Chaebols. Even though he himself admits he'd rather run away and avoid it all as he usually does. And what can he do with a person who ran away from him... ...

What about the preview?

I am curious on why YJ wears bridal gown?

Ahh.., I don’t even have energy to spamming MBN IG acc as I intend to do before, for making our couple sleep sitting and of course, the kiss.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Sulistya Wati said:

What about the preview?

I am curious on why YJ wears bridal gown?.

I honestly forgot much of the preview. But Dad is surprised that WooHyun and "that lady" broke it off completely tells WooHyun to meet someone whom he can protect no matter what. Or vice versa, not sure. I have no idea why YooJung's wearing the dress either.

• Like 5

So we have our OTP sleeping leaning against each other sitting up sides by sides instead of lying on those bed lols however i guess this will be the only times i smile or joke? for today episode

FW101_zpsxpvpkzsu.pngFW102_zps83vsbicc.png

Right then we have WH phone goes off......waking them up.....

YJ asking what it was before the news flashes on WH's phone and she saw it without WH telling her, where she stomp right out with her bags after seeing the news....feeling cheated.......

FW103_zpsgyxtq10s.pngFW104_zps8mnq9d8l.png

WH tried to stop her.....probably asking her to believe him.....but she didnt care and stomp off having WH looking around for her .....calling ppl to pick her up.....but no one took her call since she is calling from the public phone and her staff never took an unknown number...guess the only for her to call is SH....which he did pick up.....after that YJ waited by the stop and WH reaches just as YJ got into the car

FW107_zps702j8aup.pngFW110_zpsceuhh0it.png

FW109_zpsfvopkd5z.pngFW111_zpsi0edjm9v.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

so our mope-fest as what @xxPeepsxx term it began today lols

i think i dont have to say much huh.....its mostly all crying scenes

cry-dance-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277406cry-dance-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277406cry-dance-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277406cry-dance-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277406cry-dance-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277406cry-dance-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277406

FW113_zpsj9j2v2ky.png

FW112_zpslj1uf25n.png

for a moment she recall herself putting the ring on WH's fingers because she took out hers in her room

FW121_zpshvdje45i.png

FW123_zps0lqun8j8.png

• Like 3

thoughts running through manager minds.....taking the drink alone more of all the flash back......i think most can skip the episode today :x so many flash back

FW135_zpsrgup8pmg.pngFW136_zpsgutmdjr2.png

okie this flash back is new its about the fire where YooJung loses her mom......her mom was seriously injured because she shielded YooJung from a burning plate that fall down on them....

FW137_zps7bepiz9c.pngFW138_zpshriseir1.png

she is so attached to this bonsai was because this is the bonsai that survive the fire with her.....and she took it the bonsai is her mother

FW140_zpsbzokqahe.pngFW141_zpsroe5ucwp.png

YooJung flashes back again....on another occasion....YooJung recall about her mother wake....where his father rushes over still in his uniform.....crying in denial...

FW145_zpsgen5shkg.pngFW146_zpspjhzwptq.png

FW147_zpss8ufbof9.pngFW148_zpsyoilcmov.png

and towards the end.......we have YooJung waiting for WH however she went off just as WH coming home........missing each other?.....u know cant for once the director or the script writer let the OTP meet? instead of always making them missing each other just by INCHES!!! ~~"

FW156_zpsdllouyra.pngFW158_zpsefwkd6hc.png

• Like 5
  • Sad 3

haven't watched yet but i think YYJ was quick to move away because she has just  recently found out that she has been lied to by someone dear to her for 10 years. So another revelation may have been too much to take especially since it it involves CWH. Remember that she has been asking WH about his life and the poor guy just won't talk because he is not used to it. 

CWH asked her to step out of the room during the interaction with KHJ so YYJ's mind is whirling with speculations.

and to add..YYJ was in the same situation just recently with HJM. 

You hurt more when the pain involves the one you hold most dear.

• Like 6

I havent seen the newest episode even in raw version, but based on the recaps and feedback it is full of flashbacks .... there were so many flashbacks in this drama that I feel like they are trying to stretch the scenes too much to fill each episodes.

Writer-nim please do better in future episodes. I love our OTP, but dont cheat that way ... We want new screen time for our OTP  and better story flow. Somehow I think YJ getting upset at the news about WH is bipolarish?!?!?!  I dont understand that reaction. Why would YJ be so upset? Seems like she loves WH so much that she is willing to lose everything, and yet she can not entertain an explanation? What is up with that reaction? WH is with her now, even promised her not to change and she knows about the  chaebol woman who wanted WH so bad and how WH feels about that woman. Why cant the story be both of them fighting all these fake news instead of helping the fake news win? Please give more credit to YJ. She is more intelligent than that.

I think I might skip watching this episode. I am saving my tears for future episodes. :weary:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, jma030201 said:

I think I might skip watching this episode. I am saving my tears for future episodes. :weary:

The subs are so slow for this drama that I've been waiting until I can watch a couple of episodes at once.....and I think I'm gonna wait on the episodes for this week until after the episodes for next week air.  -_-

• Like 5

2 hours ago, jma030201 said:

I havent seen the newest episode even in raw version, but based on the recaps and feedback it is full of flashbacks .... there were so many flashbacks in this drama that I feel like they are trying to stretch the scenes too much to fill each episodes.

Writer-nim please do better in future episodes. I love our OTP, but dont cheat that way ... We want new screen time for our OTP  and better story flow. Somehow I think YJ getting upset at the news about WH is bipolarish?!?!?!  I dont understand that reaction. Why would YJ be so upset? Seems like she loves WH so much that she is willing to lose everything, and yet she can not entertain an explanation? What is up with that reaction? WH is with her now, even promised her not to change and she knows about the  chaebol woman who wanted WH so bad and how WH feels about that woman. Why cant the story be both of them fighting all these fake news instead of helping the fake news win? Please give more credit to YJ. She is more intelligent than that.

I hate this alteration from the novel. In the novel, she trust WH. She’s shock (by receiving wedding invitation) but not shaken. She’s holding on to him.

This is the first time I am not excitingly wait for the next episode or for the subtitle out.:triumph:

*still grumpy*

5 hours ago, xxPeepsxx said:

I honestly forgot much of the preview. But Dad is surprised that WooHyun and "that lady" broke it off completely tells WooHyun to meet someone whom he can protect no matter what. Or vice versa, not sure. I have no idea why YooJung's wearing the dress either.

Thank you.

This episode deserve to be forget-able episode<_<

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Veryx2 Frustrated with this drama progress....i feel pity to our main actor and super angry with this drama PD and writer....

This drama only have 16 eps...but, they waste last night eps with flasback???

Yah...i know CYH using his mature side to solve this problem with legal action...but, as a viewers...we want unmatured things!!!!!

And sometimes i dont know if YEH is main actress in this drama...i wait her for 5 years...but, why this drama waste her talent just like this...

'Fluttering Waring/Love Alert'??? I think, they shud change this drama title....cz, i don't feel any 'love' here....

This drama aired at nearly midnight, n this drama doesn't give us big impact to stay loyal to watch it....

my gosh!!! Why they waste yoon eun hye n chun jung myung talent????

I really hope yoon yoo jung can follow her brother Study abroad, let that chaebol girl win...n finish this drama early...

sorry...i'm very dissapointed here....

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

48 minutes ago, Syanzi Ana said:

Veryx2 Frustrated with this drama progress....i feel pity to our main actor and super angry with this drama PD and writer....

This drama only have 16 eps...but, they waste last night eps with flasback???

Yah...i know CYH using his mature side to solve this problem with legal action...but, as a viewers...we want unmatured things!!!!!

And sometimes i dont know if YEH is main actress in this drama...i wait her for 5 years...but, why this drama waste her talent just like this...

'Fluttering Waring/Love Alert'??? I think, they shud change this drama title....cz, i don't feel any 'love' here....

This drama aired at nearly midnight, n this drama doesn't give us big impact to stay loyal to watch it....

my gosh!!! Why they waste yoon eun hye n chun jung myung talent????

I really hope yoon yoo jung can follow her brother Study abroad, let that chaebol girl win...n finish this drama early...

sorry...i'm very dissapointed here....

Werent only u....I’m not angry with KHJ seeming to be gaining the upper hand in this turn however there were so many flash bk in yesterday episode that it felt like a waste of times......

the only flash bk that I enjoy or can relate to was at YJ’s mother wake.....which shed some like on why the dad avoided YJ and why he took the blame that wasn’t his......

• Like 4

"Pain and suffering are always inevitable for a large intelligence and a deep heart."

I know that most are frustrated with the story progression which just goes to show how well the actors have played their parts. We root for the couple because they made ua believe in their love for each other (kudos YEH and CJM). We detest the actions of the chaebols because we cannot accept their motivations. 

For my part, I've been hooked from the beginning and so I am willing to be swayed by the story no matter where it goes. That's how much I believe and support YEH's decision to star in  this drama after a 5-year hiatus. And so I may be a little biased but my love for YEH and for the freshness & nostalgia this drama has given me,  I am a happy customer despite the suffering that's about to come.

I do agree though that the editing and transition of scenes are still a dud. Aigoo.

• Like 8