Quantcast
Jump to content
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

Recommended Posts

Currently obsessed with their beach date. Been repeating the scenes and can’t get enough.

 

is it me or during the dancing scene, after YJ stumble into WH arms (right before She’s the One song), YJ was avoiding WH gaze even when WH was looking at her very closely. It felt so real that i really thought it’s YEH was was flustered and was refusing to meet CJM gaze. 

 

This scene

 

  • Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yoon Eun Hye uploaded a cute video on Jumei and posted on weibo

unkQwz.gif

-------------

looking good together:wub:

qvqqv8nrc4g1.gif7xznn5rx05v5.gifm0hdkclt6v0q.gif

:lol:

Spoiler

jg99vfjjrwf6.gif

 

 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it looks like the battle between hye joo and woo hyoon's stepmother will get dirty. queenie threw down a small hint that she knows the background of hye joo ( a child of an adult entertainer) and you can see the wheels turn in hye joo's head...wonder how nasty it is going to get between the two of them....  it was kind of funny that the chairman bluntly said that he will not help her in the battle with stepmother and she needs to face it head on. ^_^

 

wonder if hye joo assumed that woo hyoon would be easy to manipulate and put on a leash because he comes across as soft spoken and well mannered? that he would be happy to be henpecked as long as he got recognition in society and he would allow her to do as she liked? and therefore, he was the perfect prey?

 

random question -- is there mosquitoes in korea? was really surprised to see that mosquito coil in the beach house hotel. are there mosquitoes even beyond the tropics?

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Sulistya Wati said:

Told ya.., he’s a gentle kisser:wub:

 

 

I have been loveeeee drunk since yesterday night... Sooooooooo giddddddy!!!!! :wub::wub::wub:   It's such a gentle and simple scene but they made it seem like it was their first night together as newlyweds..... . :wub::tears:

Both of them had done steamier kiss scenes (lol)in other drama but this isn't steamy..... But theres so much depth to it... :blush:

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, ainkimura said:

Currently obsessed with their beach date. Been repeating the scenes and can’t get enough.

 

is it me or during the dancing scene, after YJ stumble into WH arms (right before She’s the One song), YJ was avoiding WH gaze even when WH was looking at her very closely. It felt so real that i really thought it’s YEH was was flustered and was refusing to meet CJM gaze. 

 

Yeah she looked really bashful. Was it YEH or was it YYJ? :wub:

 

Calling for @ktcjdrama!

  • Like 4
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, joonminfan said:

 

Yeah she looked really bashful. Was it YEH or was it YYJ? 

 

Calling for @ktcjdrama!


I watched more than 10 times and repeat on the moment that CJM start to hug her... Its look so soft and gentel and he took a chance to hug ...oh repeat again... I'm in love with this two.

 

  • Like 4
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

 

Yeah she looked really bashful. Was it YEH or was it YYJ? :wub:

 

Calling for @ktcjdrama!

Don't tempt me! I am telling you... don't tempt me...

 

@piekeboeboe first time seeing you here? Welcome chingu! Yeah, I lost count already how many times I rewatch the kiss...

  • Like 1
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

it looks like the battle between hye joo and woo hyoon's stepmother will get dirty. queenie threw down a small hint that she knows the background of hye joo ( a child of an adult entertainer) and you can see the wheels turn in hye joo's head...wonder how nasty it is going to get between the two of them....  it was kind of funny that the chairman bluntly said that he will not help her in the battle with stepmother and she needs to face it head on. ^_^

 

wonder if hye joo assumed that woo hyoon would be easy to manipulate and put on a leash because he comes across as soft spoken and well mannered? that he would be happy to be henpecked as long as he got recognition in society and he would allow her to do as she liked? and therefore, he was the perfect prey?

 

random question -- is there mosquitoes in korea? was really surprised to see that mosquito coil in the beach house hotel. are there mosquitoes even beyond the tropics?

 

those are her expectations of being one of them....she had in turn thought what she wants will be what others want to....since they are two of the kinds - illegal child

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@angelangie I won't be able to livestream from the beginning again tonight :( but will definitely check-in asap! 

Next week my time should be clear for full live stream ;) 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ktcjdrama said:

@angelangie I won't be able to livestream from the beginning again tonight :( but will definitely check-in asap! 

Next week my time should be clear for full live stream ;) 

 

ok i just do whatever i can 'AHem' u know how limited my Korean is heheheh i most probably understand 'AHJUMMAH' the best :D 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, joonminfan said:

@ktcjdrama doesn’t real life suck sometimes? :joy: anyway today it seems like there might be angst so maybe it’s better that you can’t watch the live stream?

 

@angelangie thank you in advance!

 

hahahha u just remind me of something!!! :D 

 

maybe i should skip too :D 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

it looks like the battle between hye joo and woo hyoon's stepmother will get dirty. queenie threw down a small hint that she knows the background of hye joo ( a child of an adult entertainer) and you can see the wheels turn in hye joo's head...wonder how nasty it is going to get between the two of them....  it was kind of funny that the chairman bluntly said that he will not help her in the battle with stepmother and she needs to face it head on. ^_^

 

wonder if hye joo assumed that woo hyoon would be easy to manipulate and put on a leash because he comes across as soft spoken and well mannered? that he would be happy to be henpecked as long as he got recognition in society and he would allow her to do as she liked? and therefore, he was the perfect prey?

 

random question -- is there mosquitoes in korea? was really surprised to see that mosquito coil in the beach house hotel. are there mosquitoes even beyond the tropics?

@Lmangla  Yes theres mosquitos in Korea.. They go active in hot weather just as every place else.. As a matter if fact they should be pretty big.. I have heard that the mosquitos in Africa are so huge you would run from them.. So these small ones we have in the states and complain about them are nothing compared to those..

 

On to the drama at hand..Hj meddling isn't what it's crack up tp be.. Yes she should fear the step mother.. She thought she would gain power entering a marriage with CHW but it's the other way around she may be living in condition worst then where she's at.. She thinks CHw will be obedient and just follow her into and engagment she has another thing coming.. I see her being left alone at her so called engagement..  I think he'll go and in front of all thise reporters he's going to embarass them all..

 

I think him and YY should elope then go to the so call engagment and tell the world that he and YY jusgt got married.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

I think him and YY should elope then go to the so call engagment and tell the world that he and YY jusgt got married.

that would be the ultimate burning the house! hahahha....

and thanks for the info on mosquitos. learned something new!

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

@ktcjdrama doesn’t real life suck sometimes? :joy: anyway today it seems like there might be angst so maybe it’s better that you can’t watch the live stream?

 

@angelangie thank you in advance!

I am still planning to peek in the first few minutes though. I need to find out what happens right after the kiss!!

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sellamk said:

Can someone share the live-streaming link? Want to watch it live too (^_^)

Spoiler

 

Try www.aqstream.com


 

32 minutes ago, Yanni Dwi said:

Hi... Does anyone know how and where I can get link for fast RAW love allert?? 

Try the above for live streaming. But if you want raw after the episode finished airing, lonetwilight usually will share it here. If not, I can PM you the place I usually get it, but it's in Chinese. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Try

Spoiler

www.aqstream.com

 

Try the above for live streaming. But if you want raw after the episode finished airing, lonetwilight usually will share it here. If not, I can PM you the place I usually get it, but it's in Chinese. 

Yeah... Please PM dear~ thank you in advande ^^ I can't watch streaming because bad internet TT TT

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...