Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

tumblr_phibv2ns4X1t2l8qa_640.gifvJust watched the raw version. And I'm digging the talent/manager relationship. :wub::blush:it's a breath of fresh air to finally see women having another woman's back. Not being pitted against each other. 

• Like 7

Yay, the sub version is already available at dramacool, and the story is really easy going, just a light old school romcom, which i really.need right now. 

• Like 8

Viki is not available in our country (Philippines), was able to watch it at dramacool, www7.dramacool9.io this drama is completely hilarious, thnak goodness to finally discover the male lead, he is really charming. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

8 hours ago, vegaspink said:

I see some people complaining how this seem "old school" and "cliche" but to me, I am looking forward to that.  I miss the old romantic dramas, especially nowadays.

And sorry, but I love cringe... LOL

I like old school.  It's nice to see something romantic.  Not so good with cringe but I can deal with it for the sake of love.

• Like 5

Watched ep 1 and I'm satisfied. The storyline was not something new but it's entertaining. Thank god the male lead is a seasoned actor. Yeh n cjm make the story interesting and yes i can't wait for next epi..i think she sounds a lot like go eun chan in this drama. How i miss her in this bubbly character. For me the wrong car scene is so funny. What's your favourite scene guys

• Like 5

I just watched the livestream for episode 2. I have some issues with the editing of this drama, specially the pacing. But overall I'm sold. Also I like it that our leads started as friends first before being contractually obligated to fake a relationship. 

The next episode's scenes are a must see. 

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, deenchan said:

I just watched the livestream for episode 2. I have some issues with the editing of this drama, specially the pacing. But overall I'm sold. Also I like it that our leads started as friends first before being contractually obligated to fake a relationship. 

The next episode's scenes are a must see. 

Camera angle also is weird at some scenes in ep 1 especially during individual conversation

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mellina said:

i think she sounds a lot like go eun chan in this drama. 

I saw Eun Chan in her, too, but not necessarily in the best way.  That character made such an impression on me that I find it difficult to see the girly side of the actress.  I thought that Yoon Eun Hye was trying just a little too hard in episode 1 but hopefully she will relax into her role.  I'm sure she will give her best.

I liked the first episode so far, and I think this drama will be fun.  I will keep watching!  Looking forward to episode 2 subs later today.

• Like 5

Just by watching the raw versions of the first 2 episodes I am already giddy with excitement! The chemistry between YYJ and CWH is there from the get go. The actors match well in acting. Can't wait for a lovely chaos to ensue once the contract of fake relationship is sealed.

I encourage viewers to sit back and enjoy the fluttering warnings in your stomach. This is a romcom --- let's enjoy and fall in love. Hwaiting!

p.s. 2 hearts for the ost. 

• Like 7

I haven't seen the second episode yet, but I am liking how they are setting up the plot for the contractual relationship. Unlike some relationships that seem kind of one sided...this one is being set up in that they both need each other equally as much. 

The lead will need her to keep his father from using/controlling him and she will need him to save her career.

I am also grateful that the leads has seen that each other is inherently a nice person despite some of the misunderstandings. Kind of refreshing compared to where both of them truly dislike each other then come to see how mistaken they are. Looks like they will have some basic respect for each other despite maybe not liking the situation...which for a relationship is a good sign. :) 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, guinearoyal said:

I haven't seen the second episode yet, but I am liking how they are setting up the plot for the contractual relationship. Unlike some relationships that seem kind of one sided...this one is being set up in that they both need each other equally as much. 

The lead will need her to keep his father from using/controlling him and she will need him to save her career.

I am also grateful that the leads has seen that each other is inherently a nice person despite some of the misunderstandings. Kind of refreshing compared to where both of them truly dislike each other then come to see how mistaken they are. Looks like they will have some basic respect for each other despite maybe not liking the situation...which for a relationship is a good sign. :) 

Agree!  It's refreshing to see the leads being amicable with one another from the beginning.  They seem to enjoy each other's company.  I also like how they had good impressions of one another because of what they learned.  He learned how nice she was to her fans when she paid for her fan's hospital bill and she learned how caring of a doctor he is.

I also like the old school, romantic feel this drama has.  Dramas these days are trying to hard to be too different and creative that some lost what made Kdramas feel like Kdramas.

I like the drama for the most part but am not satisfied with the editing/pacing.  It seemed choppy and all over the place.  Like it goes from Point A to Point E without stopping at Points B, C, and D.

• Like 5

Hi all.... my first time here. 

I enjoyed the first two episodes, will most probably keep on watching. 

I think CJM is looking his finest ever in this drama! But I honestly have to get used to YEH... I don't know whether it was because I haven't seen her on screen for too long or what (last time being Marry Me) just that sometimes I see the familiar her, sometimes she looks like another person, couldn't recognize her. Her face is much thinner now and yet there are times it looks so puffy...? Because of lighting? Camera angle? Sorry for bringing this up. It really did bother my viewing. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Hi all.... my first time here. 

I enjoyed the first two episodes, will most probably keep on watching. 

I think CJM is looking his finest ever in this drama! But I honestly have to get used to YEH... I don't know whether it was because I haven't seen her on screen for too long or what (last time being Marry Me) just that sometimes I see the familiar her, sometimes she looks like another person, couldn't recognize her. Her face is much thinner now and yet there are times it looks so puffy...? Because of lighting? Camera angle? Sorry for bringing this up. It really did bother my viewing. 

She's the type to look different day after day....  Her face swells up at times.  

But there are also angles that make her look different in the same scene....

• Like 2

"Love Alert" got positive review  :

Especially, the breathing and realistic acting power of Cheon Jeong-Myeong (Chow-hyeon) and Yoon Eun-Hye (Yun-yujeong). The synergy that the two actors meet is a lot of fun to watch in the drama. 

In addition, the article of the first open-mindedness of Yun Yu definition and the enormous post-explosion raised anxiety index in the future story. At the production presentation meeting, Yun Yoo Jeong was embarrassed by the news that he was marrying another woman to admit his devotion to Hwang Jae - min (Choi Jung - won). It is worth noting how she will be able to cope with the crisis that she had believed to be true love and was betrayed in an instant and becomes a publicconsumption.

As such, 'Soremen' was a fresh story of the first scandal of the star and a reversal beyond expectations. In addition, it added richness of live characters such as Chae Woo Hyun, Yoon Yoo Jung, Han JaeKyung (Hangeo Eun), Resmin A (Lee Hye Ran), and Sung Hoon (Joo Woo Jae).

http://news.hankyung.com/article/201811018425H#Redyho

Regarding her face which's always been complained by viewers lately, besides caused by having Edema, I think the 5 years gap could be the reason. It's been such a long time for some people (who's not following YEH) to see her publicly. Maybe they see YEH differently, but not us who's always following her. She's just like she's used to be ...

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, vegaspink said:

She's the type to look different day after day....  Her face swells up at times.  

But there are also angles that make her look different in the same scene....

And why is that? The swelling...

Yeah, I hope the cameraman and lighting people can work around her well and smartly so as to bring out her best for the scene then. 

• Like 1