[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

0ly40

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm having trouble believing in YooJung's character. I mean, people in the entertainment industry usually learn pretty fast who is real and who's not. The boyfriend's attitude was very obvious....but she couldn't see it. I guess her manager was right. I completely agree with her manager she's not thinking and seeing clearly....she's not actually in love with that guy...she's in love with the idea of being in love.

But they took a lot of time to show us this....I was getting impatient....The guy just left her alone and drove off...and she asks no questions...wheres your self respect..he also kept pushing her off...ignoring her calls....I was like.. girl get a clue.....

But really cringe overload at the last scene.The boyfriend just told to her its the end and to clear up the mess but she still went ahead announcing to the world about her fated love.....Man...I just wanted to leap inside the screen and shut her mouth. I couldn't believe she made a fool of herself like that....without a single thought about the consequences....Aren't the actors and actresses in SK super careful about their image? I thought at least the manager would come fast and interrupt her or something...and the BF was total coward letting her find out like that. Was he cheating on her all along?    

I think I must have missed a scene or something...but did YJ hire that girl reporter to out her relationship? Coz in the next episode she was apologizing....and telling YJ to tell everyone that her bf betrayed her...... She also says its her fault YJ's humiliated and she becomes determined to find a way to salvage her reputation. I believe she's the one who comes up with idea of contract dating between YJ and CWH.

Anyways.....I'll stick around for a few more epis for CJM's character and to see if YJ's character becomes more believable.....hopefully she matures a bit.

edit

One thing I liked very much in the beginning was that both YJ and WH heard about each others good deeds first before meeting each other....which then made them look at each other in a positive way. Usually romcoms like this start with the leads hating each others guts.....then after a while they see the good side of the other.....here they already know the other is a good person....so hopefully we'll have less bickering over stupid childish stuff. 

This sounds like a very old school Rom com of  20 years ago... silly, illogical heroine who idolizes romance , contract relationship, cold hero does not believe in love   ETC . This could be either really fun and great or really cringeworthy.  

28 minutes ago, RobinM said:

This sounds like a very old school Rom com of  20 years ago... silly, illogical heroine who idolizes romance , contract relationship, cold hero does not believe in love   ETC . This could be either really fun and great or really cringeworthy.  

I think MBN is becoming the go-to channel for these old hallyu wave kind of dramas. Even though the ratings don't climb that much but the dramas do get noticed....and its an old fashioned romcom....cringey scenes are a given...as proved by the drunken tearful confession to the wrong guy-who's-actually-the right guy in the preview...... hopefully its more fun than cringeworthy.

8 hours ago, RobinM said:

After the miserable way that Ghost Detective ended today (I am vastly annoyed!), I kinda like the idea of watching something old school and fun and light-hearted.  Fingers crossed that this won't be cringey.

Yoon Eun Hye’s New Drama “Love Alert” Sets Viewership Ratings Record With Premiere

Yoon Eun Hye’s New Drama “Love Alert” Sets Viewership Ratings Record With Premiere

Oct 31, 2018
by E. Cha

MBN’s new drama “Love Alert” is off to an impressive start!

According to Nielsen Korea, the October 31 premiere of “Love Alert” not only took first place in its time slot across all channels, but it also broke MBN’s record for highest viewership ratings achieved by a drama’s premiere.

The first episode of the romantic comedy, which stars Yoon Eun Hye as an A-list actress who ends up faking a relationship with a famous doctor (played by Chun Jung Myung), scored average viewership ratings of 2.8 percent nationwide—no easy feat, considering that the drama airs on a cable network.

Meanwhile, MBC’s “Terius Behind Me” maintained its first place position in its own time slot (the drama airs at a different time than “Love Alert”). The drama’s October 31 broadcast scored average ratings of 7.9 percent and 9.7 percent for its two parts, while SBS’s “Heart Surgeons” followed close behind with ratings of 6.2 percent and 7.5 percent. Finally, KBS 2TV’s “The Ghost Detective” scored average viewership ratings of 2.3 percent and 2.1 percent for the night.

Watch the record-breaking premiere of “Love Alert” below!

cr:https://www.soompi.com/article/1255593wpp/yoon-eun-hyes-new-drama-love-alert-sets-viewership-ratings-record-premiere

3 hours ago, thistle said:

After the miserable way that Ghost Detective ended today (I am vastly annoyed!), I kinda like the idea of watching something old school and fun and light-hearted.  Fingers crossed that this won't be cringey.

I see some people complaining how this seem "old school" and "cliche" but to me, I am looking forward to that.  I miss the old romantic dramas, especially nowadays.

And sorry, but I love cringe... LOL

Archived