Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

Ah, I forgot to add:

During the "Truth Game":

WooHyun: Do you prefer someone who makes your heart flutter or someone who's comfortable?

YooJung: This one's easy. Someone who makes my heart flutter.

WooHyun: Someone made your heart flutter this week. Yes or no?

YooJung: ... ... Yes. 

WooHyun: Then, the person who made your heart flutter, you must like him?

YooJung: Well... I don't know.

[WHUT?! :huh: YOU ARE AN ACTRIZZ!! How can you not know how to interpret your own feelings?????]

• Like 8
  • Confused 2
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 7

16 hours ago, angelangie said:

i watch the sub episode before i had to rush to work lols.....

just had to watch it to cure myself....i remember someone saying that YooJung's dad save WooHyun disabling him from saving his own family during the fire......

Since some yet to watch it....i put it in spoiler for a bit ;)

@angelangie hurray! So I guess I was right to think that father failed to save his own family while saving CWH.. hmm.. interesting...

6 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Spoil us! Spoil us! :D 

Although a drama adaptation usually don't exactly follow the novel...

@ktcjdrama hahaha! I had to laugh reading your post. Yes! Spoil us! Spoil us!!! 

Personally, whenever I read the book first before a movie adaptation, I always get disappointed with the movie because they can't realistically include everything from the book and yes, they deviate at times. So when it comes to dramas, I prefer to watch it first and then read after just so I can enjoy the drama for what it is.

• Like 11

28 minutes ago, auntyem said:

@sava2sava I see you are into this drama,too! Just wanted to agree with you about KHJ, that woman is obsessed and she is super crazy!!! Sometimes it scares me how these stories are written, the evil things that are done to the innocent people as a means to an end for the villains. 

I’m not sure if HJ is scheming with WH’s biological father to get him to join the group... I hope this depiction of money and power does not win in the end!!! 

@auntyem  Yes I'm here enjoying this drama as much as everyone else.. I like the chemistry between our two leads.. But your right KHJ is one scary twisted sista..  I like to see one drama where these villians are liable for much damage as they have done to hurt the innocent because they can't have their way.. I hope she ends up being publically ridicule and have to pay a heavy penalty using her parents company and power to harm others..  What man wants a women putting her demands on him..

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

KHJ is so scary, makes you wonder if these things really happen in real life.  

But I'm loving this drama so much!!! The acting is just right! Love YEH and now Im liking CJM!

Its going to be a long week.

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I actually feel the opposite. She looks better when her hair tied up loosely...

I agree, she looks better when her hair is "tied up loosely" (like when she was surprised to see them come to her home) ... which is different from her hair "tied up in a bun" (like when she was at CWH home helping him with chores) :sweat_smile:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Sulistya Wati said:

They drink wine from the same glass, don’t they?

http://naver.me/51JjX55Y

and this one, reminds me one of Notting Hill’s scene

http://naver.me/FnLzIyRx

Whether YJ realized it or not it's a very romantic gesture of her. It's like she trusts WH more than anything (thus she isn't shy to use WH's glass). The very beginning phase of falling in love :wub:

Ci4GRVX.jpg&key=d7030e965b8e520acbf28802

I loved this part more than the kissing scene. It's like they're making "connection" here 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, jma030201 said:

I agree, she looks better when her hair is "tied up loosely" (like when she was surprised to see them come to her home) ... which is different from her hair "tied up in a bun" (like when she was at CWH home helping him with chores) :sweat_smile:

For a guys perspective she looks cute either way too me. :blush:\

But that just my manly opinion!  :heart:

• Like 5
  • LOL 7

4 hours ago, aptfangirl said:

I'm so glad I read the recap first. Thanks @angelangie and @xxPeepsxx! This way I can manage my expectation. Last week I was practically counting the days and kept wishing wednesday would come sooner. 

so are you going to start again this week to hope next wednesday come forward faster? :D 

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

For a guys perspective she looks cute either way too me. :blush:\

But that just my manly opinion!  :heart:

from my woman perspective....i just love her as however she do it :D

• Like 7

CWH's doctor friend and YYJ's CEO looks good together (hospital scene when they were standing next to each other) ... I wouldnt mind a love line there ... :yum:

• Like 6
  • LOL 6

9 minutes ago, jma030201 said:

CWH's doctor friend and YYJ's CEO looks good together (hospital scene when they were standing next to each other) ... I wouldnt mind a love line there ... :yum:

but but....he seems to be smitten with YooJung ....he totally forgotten about WH when he wheel him out of the operation rooms....

he was too busy staring at YooJung ROFL.....though YooJung is honestly too worried about WH to take note of that :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

Sung Hoon: Ei, what were the two of you doing to be like that the whole night?

WooHyun: That's something the Lover should do.

Sung Hoon: Lovers are lovers, that is that. Don't go overboard.

WooHyun: I wanna do whatever I can, whether (the relationship's) real or fake.

Sung Hoon: YooJung having it hard and being hurt because of men... I don't wanna see it anymore.

WooHyun: Your heart (feelings) about YooJung... has YooJung seen it before?

YooJung: There is no way that Sung Hoon likes women. [What?! You are more daft than I thought.]

WooHyun: Why do you not eat your medicines?! Telling me to leave it alone everyday... do you want to make me an orphan now?

Mom: That I don't eat my medicines... he found out.

YooJung: WooHyun, where are you going?

WooHyun: Now, it seems like I can rest alone.

YooJung: Ah, this is not it though...

WooHyun: Aigoo.

YooJung: Until when will we, "Ms YooJung~ Mr WooHyun~", speak so formally? Shall I call you Oppa?

YooJung: Could it be... that the woman your Mom wants to set you up with is a daughter of a Chaebol?

That Lady: "When will they come find me..." is what I had been thinking. You held in there for longer, huh.

Manager: What's the reason you keep doing this to YooSung Entertainment?

That Lady: It's Cha WooHyun. Because as time passes, I'll lose my benefit through him.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 11

I woke up with a bad headache today due to staying up late watching Episode 5 with subtitles. :wacko: But it was worth it worth it WORTH ITTTTTT. *fangril squeals*

I like that the fact YooJoon fussed at CWH after asking about his noona. I like the fact that CWH just smiled and tapped his shoulders affectionately without saying a word.

I also love how upon waking up, the first thing YYJ did was asking if he's alright. Their conversation afterwards was... *squeallllssss* yep @angelangie my toes, my insides, my everything curls up alright :lol: He was so gentle... I love love LOVE CJM voice... why didn't I appreciate him in Cinderella's Sister beforeeeee *warghhhh* *tears some hair* [to be perfectly honest I watch the drama for Taec and only Taec :ph34r:]

CJM has such a baby face

cue

36BLsBO.gif

[thanks @Jemriefor the gifs!]

that it's funny that he actually a very active person, doing jiu jitsu and all that. You can catch the glimpse of his jiu jitsu moves while fighting the attacker at the end of Ep 5.

Since I'm here anyway, I want to share my favourite scenes from Ep 5...

jealouscwh.png

Someone is jealous and did not even care to hide his expression :lol:

happyphoneno.png

Happy now that you got her number?

caringboyfriend.png

Already behaving like a boyfriend... jansori :sweatingbullets: 

cozyfamily.png

aftermath of all the running. I love how Han Go Eun's tsking at them both

jawtick.png

Regretting it? Serves you right! Haha. [btw I love how his jaw tick. my kind of fetish]

dispatchworthypic.png

This is so Dispatch Worthy kind of pic. hahaha :ph34r:

funnyhyung.png

This scene is funny. How smitten he was... and somebody is....

jealousofhyung.png

PISSED! 

9 hours ago, xxPeepsxx said:

In the end, WooHyun greets YooJung's mother('s plant) and YooJung randomly asks for a Truth-or-Drink game, pulling wine from nowhere (who keeps wine in their garden???) and feeding the patient alcohol because that's a good thing.

At least this happens:

YooJung: "You can kiss a person you have no feelings for - yes, or no?"

WooHyun: "No. I DEFINITELY cannot kiss a person I have no feelings for."

*Leans close*

I spoilt myself by watching the naver clip! :crazy: But that being said, I love his tone in that sceneeeee... squeeeeee... and YEH sounds like YEH... maybe she recovered from cold while filming this scene?

Apparently there's a wine fridge she kept there and talk about convienient? Seems to me the patient doesn't really look like a patient anymore, with that complexion! 

• Like 7
  • LOL 13

1 minute ago, Far^away said:

This scene is funny. How smitten he was... and somebody is....

PISSED! 

the one doctor friend that WH have :D he is feeling guilty whenever he had to face WH due to the lies he was involved in with WH's mother.....but that definitely didnt stop him from being smitten with WH's woman ((ahem)) lols :D 

funnyhyung.png

to me this is the highlight lols :D i love how WH was being irritated but one thing for sure....he was just out of the surgery but he sure doesnt look like someone just out from surgery :D 

jealousofhyung.png

• Like 8
  • LOL 10

ROTFL and awesome posts from all of you...daebak  !! 

Thank you for live recaps and translating the story n preview  @angelangie and @xxPeepsxx :) 

and @Jemrie the gif so cute :wub: 

hoping for another roller coaster next week  :lol::lol:   

• Like 8