Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

3 hours ago, Sulistya Wati said:

Episode 5 rating is 1.888% . 

Anyway, I found KNetz, esp YEH haters are very funny. Their hate for YEH is ridiculous. They were giving an angry emoji on Fluttering Alert article posts at Naver. :lol:

Can’t wait for the sub and episode 6. From the preview, looks more fluttering than yesterday episode:blush:

I don’t  judge a person and I will never hate a person (even the one who hurt me. I may feel disappointed but I will never hate him/her). 

Why do the hater gain out of witch hunting? Hate cause heart attack  & cancer. 

YEH will always be victim

of witch hunting but there is day of reckoning. She is a good person and she will survive every cruel things happen to her. Fighting.

• Like 14

15 minutes ago, curiousyeh said:

I don’t  judge a person and I will never hate a person (even the one who hurt me. I may feel disappointed but I will never hate him/her). 

of witch hunting but there is day of reckoning. She is a good person ang she will survive every cruel things happen to her. Fighting.

True. No matter what the haters of YEH say, I will remain a fan of hers and I will support every endeavor that she takes.  As of the moment, I enjoy watching everything about her current drama. 

• Like 17

41 minutes ago, curiousyeh said:

of witch hunting but there is day of reckoning. She is a good person ang she will survive every cruel things happen to her. Fighting.

same i dont judge and i dont hate.....frustrated yes.....disappointed yes and then one will proceed to move on from there...however hate is too strong an emotion to hold on to.....while you hate another being in a sense it kinda destroy you too.....

YEH made some false move previously but she has suffer and pay for it as well as admitted her own wrong doing....everyone deserve a second chance...

lets move on from there :) as no matter what i will always support her :) 

• Like 12

Just finished ep 5.... enjoyed it a lot.... for the most part (the OTP basically)

Again, stalker girl needs to find a new target....  Mom needs to leave her son alone....  So childish pretending to be dying.

At this point, our leads will move into a hospital... always on the hospital bed....  they should just share the bed... (no dirty mind.....  ok... just a little)

Anywayzzz, you can see how WH has become smitten with YJ.....  Cleaning the poster, staring at her billboard, so giddy talking about her to his mom and "dad"....   SMITTEN.....  Also enjoyed his jealous moments with her bff and his "hyung".....   Also think that he is becoming addicted for asking her for favors.... So different from the 2nd or 3rd episode when he thought he will never ask her for one.... 

Also loved how he is really taking the initiative to be with YJ....  He asked for her phone number (still surprised they didn't exchange before)....  He contacted her for a present....  He willingly ran with her....  He wants to come over to her place to look at plants instead of taking one....  

But one thing I want.... Can we exchange the screen time of the mom and stalker girl for YJ's bff Sung Hoon?  I like him (as of ep 5) more than the other two.... I mean, I really don't like the other two.

This drama is funny with how they presented YJ and WH but the details are opposite....  I mean, YJ is supposedly in the spotlight all the time and is a very open person, while WH does not want his life be probed about but in the drama, we know less about YJ than WH.... We know WH's family drama and but we don't really know about YJ's yet....

• Like 21

fav scenes:wub:

HaarVL6.gif

That painting with her hand written notes

ItU8aHn.gif

Spoiler

DsAcEZYU4AEIpoq.jpg

s1h6PDN.giffR12l3a.gif

DC

-----------

Spoiler

3209392.jpg?w=1024&h=1024&crop=1

POSTED ON

Sangil (SNUPER) & Hyungseo (Busters) – Second Heart Fluttering (두번째 설레임) Love Alert OST Part 3

Today, I feel like I’m walking on clouds
Should I tell you or not? I’m sure I’ll get shy and hide
But feels like I fell in love for the first time and fell again twice

Today, feels like I’m in love again
Should I tell you or not? I’m sure you’ll scold me and laugh
But feels like it was love at first sight and falling again twice with this fluttering feeling

These days, you’re so cute
I start to tell you then I stop, I have so many thoughts (I can’t even sleep)
But hey, you’re so pretty
I start to tell you then I stop (my heart flutters too much)
So you won’t notice

It’s so strange, feels like I’m on a rollercoaster
Although you’ll ask if I’m sick if you hear what I’m saying
But feels like it was love at first sight and falling again twice with this fluttering feeling

I start to tell you then I stop, I have so many thoughts (I can’t even sleep)
But hey, you’re so pretty
I start to tell you then I stop (my heart flutters too much)
So you won’t notice

Everyone wants a shining star but
I saw your eyes
I found a star in you
I’ll preciously hold you
I’ll hold you tight (I’ll hold you tight)
I’ll love you (love me)

Should I tell you or not? (Hurry and tell me)
Should I be brave (that you love me)

These days, you’re so pretty
I wanna tell you (my heart flutters)
Beautiful my love
My love

• Like 20

2 hours ago, curiousyeh said:

of witch hunting but there is day of reckoning. She is a good person and she will survive every cruel things happen to her. Fighting.

That’s why I called them very funny. They hate YEH but they willing to take time to watch her drama (only to throw hate speech towards her) and read articles about her (only for giving bad comments and angry emoji).

I fall for YEH from Coffee Prince role, and watch almost all her drama after that (I skip MMIYD). But for her costar, I only ‘approved’ her with KJH and now CJM, because I always have SLS in her drama except with those two.

I wish after this, she will appear in many drama like before. 

YEH fighting!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, vegaspink said:

Just finished ep 5.... enjoyed it a lot.... for the most part (the OTP basically)

Again, stalker girl needs to find a new target....  Mom needs to leave her son alone....  So childish pretending to be dying.

At this point, our leads will move into a hospital... always on the hospital bed....  they should just share the bed... (no dirty mind.....  ok... just a little)

Anywayzzz, you can see how WH has become smitten with YJ.....  Cleaning the poster, staring at her billboard, so giddy talking about her to his mom and "dad"....   SMITTEN.....  Also enjoyed his jealous moments with her bff and his "hyung".....   Also think that he is becoming addicted for asking her for favors.... So different from the 2nd or 3rd episode when he thought he will never ask her for one.... 

Also loved how he is really taking the initiative to be with YJ....  He asked for her phone number (still surprised they didn't exchange before)....  He contacted her for a present....  He willingly ran with her....  He wants to come over to her place to look at plants instead of taking one....  

But one thing I want.... Can we exchange the screen time of the mom and stalker girl for YJ's bff Sung Hoon?  I like him (as of ep 5) more than the other two.... I mean, I really don't like the other two.

This drama is funny with how they presented YJ and WH but the details are opposite....  I mean, YJ is supposedly in the spotlight all the time and is a very open person, while WH does not want his life be probed about but in the drama, we know less about YJ than WH.... We know WH's family drama and but we don't really know about YJ's yet....

I enjoyed watching episode 5 for the nth time even without english sub, how much more when said subtitle becomes available... Thanks @vegaspink for your inputs,  you gave me idea of what were the scenes all about.  

• Like 10

2 hours ago, vegaspink said:

good idea actually i wont mind :D 

besides....it will save up the hospital beds for the needy.... sometimes there is not enough bed at the hospital....this way we can just save up beds counts for real :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

Yoon Eun Hye And Chun Jung Myung Try To Figure Out Each Other’s Feelings In “Love Alert”

Nov 15, 2018
by K. Lew

Yoon Eun Hye and Chun Jung Myung use their wits to figure out if the other has feelings for them in “Love Alert.”

“Love Alert” is about top actress Yoo Yeon Jung (played by Yoon Eun Hye) and doctor Cha Woo Hyun (played by Chun Jung Myung) who end up in a situation where they pretend to date each other under the public’s eye. Previously, the two shared their first kiss in a hospital room with their true feelings yet to be revealed.

In the released photos, Yoon Eun Hye and Joo Woo Jae, who plays Yoo Yeon Jung’s best friend of 10 years, use their perfectly in sync chemistry to figure out Cha Woo Hyun’s thoughts. In this psychological game, Chun Jung Myung warily doesn’t let his guard down around the two best friends, and somehow is able to surprise Yoo Yeon Jung with some of his own remarks.

Chun-Jung-Myung-P.O.-Joo-Woo-Jae-Yoon-Eu

A source from the drama stated, “Cha Woo Hyun and Yoo Yeon Jung, who had their first kiss in the hospital room, will secretively check each other out in today’s episode. The two will show the strange feelings between them and their honest thoughts, so please look forward to it.”

“Love Alert” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 11 p.m. KST.

If you haven’t already, check out the latest episode below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1263547wpp/yoon-eun-hye-chun-jung-myung-try-figure-others-feelings-love-alert

• Like 15
  • LOL 2

24 minutes ago, lonetwilight said:

The two will show the strange feelings between them and their honest thoughts, so please look forward to it.”

“Love Alert” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 11 p.m. KST.

this will always be one of the best parts....i dunno it was like a slow start towards a relationship always have u all curl up :D 

• Like 9

HaarVL6.gif

Thanks @Jemrie for sharing this lovely gifs! :wub:

This is when the drama shine most. If I'm not mistaken, this is the scene where CWH slept beside YYJ hospital bed after the fire incident right?It was a small moment between the two but brings such a big impact. Even in sleep CWH was looking out for YYJ!

I really like the scene where he took care of YYJ at his clinic after her fall and then this scene came in. My shipper heart can't take it anymore! :heart: 

To be honest i haven't watch episode 5 yet since I'm waiting for the subs (patience, patience!). I'll be back with my thoughts once I got my doses. Hopefully I can still construct proper sentences then. Haha. :phew:

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

this will always be one of the best parts....i dunno it was like a slow start towards a relationship always have u all curl up :D 

Agreed. My toes especially. :lol:

• Like 14
  • LOL 1

Lol at YYJ  She never fails to Entertain :wub:
Who could hate on her she is the one who made me fall in love with kdrama 

Also it’s was lovely to see CWH more relaxed and happy for change not that I implying kiss Light up his mood :phew:

The only thing worry me is in kdrama bliss never lasts for long let’s hope they don’t ruin thing for them soon .:D

We need more scenes fluttering our heart 

because I LOVE THEM JUST LIKE FRIENDS 

• Like 9

57 minutes ago, Sulistya Wati said:

Oh my spoiler :P

Its 600+ pages though :sweat_smile:

Spoil us! Spoil us! :D 

Although a drama adaptation usually don't exactly follow the novel...

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

I just finished watching episode 5 with english sub, and that chaebol girl is really getting into my nerves, kudos to our knight in the shining armor for knocking some senses to her brain. I am loving the doctor hyung, he is really hilarious, his facial expression is really superb, kudos to him, among the supporting characters, he is the one who stand out for me.

So the plot is starting to thickens, so the father that CWH referring to is the biological father of YYJ? and now I am thinking what is the connection of CWH biological father to the death of YYJ mother. Gosh I can't wait for the development of the story. Episode 6, please come faster.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Sulistya Wati said:

Oh my spoiler :P

Its 600+ pages though :sweat_smile:

Wow where did you got this from? I had been searching high and low on the internet!

i logged in to viki to watch today and sadly because I’m poor and did not have a pass, I can only access episode 2 :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Spoil us! Spoil us! :D 

Although a drama adaptation usually don't exactly follow the novel...

Spoiler

According to the novel; Mother who pretend to be sick, is really getting sick; Kang Hyejoo is the villain till the end; Reporter Jo and YYJ are couple; our milk couple get married and go to the State for honeymoon and work.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

29 minutes ago, Far^away said:

Wow where did you got this from? I had been searching high and low on the internet!

Its Indonesian edition though. :D

Are you Indonesian?

• Like 6

1 hour ago, sandylovesyeh said:

I just finished watching episode 5 with english sub, and that chaebol girl is really getting into my nerves, kudos to our knight in the shining armor for knocking some senses to her brain. I am loving the doctor hyung, he is really hilarious, his facial expression is really superb, kudos to him, among the supporting characters, he is the one who stand out for me.

So the plot is starting to thickens, so the father that CWH referring to is the biological father of YYJ? and now I am thinking what is the connection of CWH biological father to the death of YYJ mother. Gosh I can't wait for the development of the story. Episode 6, please come faster.

@sandylovesyeh  I'm still having problens finding ep 5 subbed could you msgs me the site to watch. Thank you much appreciated

• Like 6

Just hide it under spoilers. I learnt my lessons. Never ever look at the actual novel or webtoon whenever you watch a drama adaptation. It totally spoils the expectations. And it always deviates.

• Like 3
  • LOL 7