Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

ummm... not sure if the kiss will happen but am looking at the pics and all I can think that his neck is in such an awkward position...  like he could get a really bad sprain/pain if she drops her hand? :sweatingbullets:

i dunno....if the guy is the one who initiate it.....then he was suppose to pull the girl down right? :D 

• LOL 6

6 minutes ago, angelangie said:
10 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

ummm... not sure if the kiss will happen but am looking at the pics and all I can think that his neck is in such an awkward position...  like he could get a really bad sprain/pain if she drops her hand? :sweatingbullets:

i dunno....if the guy is the one who initiate it.....then he was suppose to pull the girl down right? :D 

kekeke... I have a headache and my neck was aching.. so when I saw that pic, all I could see was his neck so awkwardly dangling and hoping that she doesn't drop him and give him a neck spasm. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke... I have a headache and my neck was aching.. so when I saw that pic, all I could see was his neck so awkwardly dangling and hoping that she doesn't drop him and give him a neck spasm. :D

okie i get it.....she was feeling guilty that he got stab in her stead....and she was crying.....so WH called YJ to pull him up or he wanted to get up......so she was actually helping to get him up but then he ended pulling her towards him for MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

love-kiss-red-crablove-kiss-red-crablove-kiss-red-crablove-kiss-red-crablove-kiss-red-crab

1 hour ago, SarangHye said:

Can anyone post the live streaming of episode 5 please?.. i can't wait to watch it.

wish i can help....there is one link @Syanzi Ana posted in page 15

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

3 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

Hi @angelangie :D

I haven't seen ep 5 yet but I cannot wait for them to kiss!!! And not the pretend kind but a REAL one! 

i wouldnt want to bank too much on that yet hun.....and im getting frust as i couldnt watch life 

cry-red-crabcry-red-crabcry-red-crabcry-red-crabcry-red-crabcry-red-crab

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, SeGafanlady said:

where can we watch it RAW now? pleaseeee helllpp.....

we have to wait i think for a bit after it air then it will be uploaded raw somewhere

i cant watch it live either 

cry-red-crab

• Like 5

lols now that funny lols

hahahhaa they had fun running but still lols.....u dont ask a person in suit to run? :D 

15 minutes ago, 36807D said:

Guys.... Click on the left menu... Select MBN STREAM 5.. Stream 1-4 ain't working 

thanks for the highlight!!! :D 

• Like 6

so this is where they going to leave it hanging....it wasnt a stab but a brush to the sides of the stomach.......

their target was YooJung.....

YooJung driving WH to the hospie right now.....WH call in and tell them about his condition.....

YooJung driving and crying.......

YooJung outside the operations room on the phone.....waiting....walking 

sitting down.....worried....

they wheel WH out semi conscious.....

and he pull himself awake..........he had to give the surgeon a nudge to get him talking about his condition to YooJung....

the surgeon is dumbstruck coming face to face with YJ for sure :D that WH had to pinch him :D

• Like 8
  • LOL 5

now they are in the room........

@Lmanglaoh im half right!!!! go figure it.....we can definitely be one of the script writer :D 

WH tried to get up and fall back down that YooJung try to catch him.....as YooJung was turning away..................

WH caught hold of her neck and pull her in....WH wasnt looking at her lips when he pull her in.....but her eyes....eyes which was full of tears of worries.....it shown her true genuine feeling

hahahhaa

ok guys no cliff hanger :D

• Like 13
  • LOL 3

I only managed to catch the last bit... the kiss happened!! It's very old school kind of production and editing, but still fluttering nonetheless :lol:

And well, if they're gonna freeze the ending screen with the kiss, I think we'll get to see it in play again at the beginning of the episode.

From the preview, it seems that WH will move in to stay at YJ's apartment? I don't know, they were preparing a bed, and then the falling into each other again, maybe another kiss tomorrow? :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

1 minute ago, ktcjdrama said:

I only managed to catch the last bit... the kiss happened!! It's very old school kind of production and editing, but still fluttering nonetheless :lol:

And well, if they're gonna freeze the ending screen with the kiss, I think we'll get to see it in play again at the beginning of the episode.

From the preview, it seems that WH will move in to stay at YJ's apartment? I don't know, they were preparing a bed, and then the falling into each other again, maybe another kiss tomorrow? :D

hehehhe....well at least we have the kiss? :D 

muahss_zpsreh9vtkf.png

• Like 9
  • LOL 5

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@angelangie ~ thanks for the kiss pic! all I can say is that his neck looks like it is in a good position on the pillow and no danger of spasm/catch/pain! hahahahha... :D

why you are very welcome my dear....but i can see that at least one of our deduction hit 70% of the marks right? :D;) 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@angelangie ~ thanks for the kiss pic! all I can say is that his neck looks like it is in a good position on the pillow and no danger of spasm/catch/pain! hahahahha... :D

Yes, he is in good hands, literally... YJ is supporting his neck, no worries ;)

• Like 1
  • LOL 8