[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

0ly40

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

My, my... we really have to hand it to KHJ for covering every aspect to separate our Milk Couple, including approaching YYJ's ex. This girl is dedicated to the core. No stone unturned. With such a smart scheming brain of hers, why does she still need the validation from her family...?? :huh: Well, anyway I kinda think she is growing psychotic in her obsession to get married. 

I'd said rather than burn her with fire (ref. @intrariver's gif above), let's drown her in milk so she finally got enough of it and leave our couple alone... 

maybe she is calcium deficient and didn't drink enough milk while growing up... and hence her growing psychotic behaviour as she is itching to break up this milk couple....:P

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

maybe she is calcium deficient and didn't drink enough milk while growing up... and hence her growing psychotic behaviour as she is itching to break up this milk couple....:P

@Lmangla  I like to see all her devious acts made public and she'll have to pay a hefty fine to the victims and also made to apologizes pubically.. Let her recieve humillation and public ridicule right along with all the parents.. 

@ktcjdrama she is a falcon , she not gonna stop she already set her eyes in her target ( YYJ) .

AB50275A-A3C6-44DB-85FB-DEC657973B10.gif

25 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

I've been waiting for today's episode 

Lol , she is a scary crazy   , I already warps my self in protective blanket when I watch this drama Because of her craziness   :D 

28 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@ktcjdrama she is a falcon , she not gonna stop she already set her eyes in her target ( YYJ) .

Lol , she is a scary crazy   , I already warps my self in protective blanket when I watch this drama Because of her craziness   :D 

@Ameera Ali, just to let you know.... 

I"m stealing all your gifs. :ph34r: lol.

Bring it on, show! We're ready for the fun and games today. 

Here goes nothing for tonight's episode....

WH sitting in hospital corridor. Sent some texts. Then took out his ring, and said I miss you.

The texts were received by YJ who just came out of manager's ward. She then took out her ring, and looked at it too. She said to herself that it'll be nice if he is beside her because things are hard. Then she said she miss him too... All to herself okay, so WH didn't know about it.

Manager is awake, and sorry for worrying YJ. She is also worried about the company. YJ told her not to worry. Unnie then asked her about her heart towards CWH. She asked her to choose her happiness. I think finally is giving her approval for her to date WH. YJ said let's talk about this later when she is better. Basically Unnie is saying that if WH is beside YJ, she will have happiness. YJ's phone rang, she is asked to go to her office immediately. A man is waiting for her there. I think it was the police officer. They talked about the attacker of Unnie. He said that it's the same person who attacked WH. So he asked about YJ Entertainment recent happenings/conditions.

Oh no. What is this bloody woman up to. *sigh*

Today is the dayyyyy.... I was slightly... slightly.... VERY slighthly.......... hoping for a slight change in direction... where the milk couple stood together to trample on the obstacle. :sweatingbullets:

What in the world the chairman and madam is talkingg about. I only hear sehyun woohyun hyejoo

4 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Here goes nothing for nothing's episode....

1 minute ago, Far^away said:

Today is the dayyyyy.... I was slightly... slightly.... VERY slighthly.......... hoping for a slight change in direction... where the milk couple stood together to trample on the obstacle. :sweatingbullets:

:tears::tears:

SH's mother stormed into Chairman's office. Asked him something about SH angrily. I'm not very sure, but it seems that Chairman is doing something to SH to make her help persuade WH to marry KHJ....  She asked WH to meet.... so yes, she apologized to WH.

Okay, chingus, apologies.... but KHJ always getting the upper wind is seriously grating on my nerves... I don't think I can continue recapping properly.

Poor WH.... just go to Africa already.... you have my blessings... just go....

Hyung and the wife looking at some documents by the street and a building, pleasantly shocked. WH came by and they congratulated him. It seems that they are given a very nice place/building as office? Don't take my words for it.... Poor WH...

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

Could be the reason , she still alive and annoying us because no one thought of simply throwing a bucket of milk over her :D

8DEF90A8-2C73-4767-AB8E-FB27E3E4007A.gif

@packmule3 for me I am ready for today episode , in case YYJ need help :D

YJ received a call while in Unnie's room. She got a little loud and went out of the room to continue the call. WH came by, saw her. Then approached her as she hangs up. He said something about YJ Entertainment. Then mentioned about their promises at the beach while dancing. That he want to keep it. YJ also said she wants to keep her promises..... I think! Sorry, not paying very close attention.... They hugged, and we're shown they each wearing their rings.

They drove in WH's car. He said it's been a while since they dated.

They had a talk in the car.... just a very calm one. Not following much about the content.

Unnie is visited by representative from Choego group. It seems like good news.

Reporter Joo and colleague eating ramen at minimart. They talked about the attacker, then both concluded that it is KHJ's behind it. Joo then got a text message that she is very happy about, must be from Dongsaeng.

KHJ got an update about YJ Ent. from her secretary. She is shocked, then got a call from her father, I think asking her to give up about something. After she hang up, she mocked that asking her to give up, never, then she swore to do something about WH and YJ.... <_<

Unnie got a call from SH. They talked about some stuff, then talked about KHJ.

Next scene KHJ is angry, she even threw a cup onto the floor... psychotic, I tell you.... Madame Cha came, sat down with her. KHJ actually asked her to help. Mdm.Cha said some stuff, then left. KHJ immediately made a call. Angrily spoke to the phone, and ended with shouting the name ~HJM-shi!

Well, at least we're seeing KHJ a bit rattled...

WH and YJ driving somewhere. Then they went to a clothing store. Yeay, fun times.... WH entered by himself, said he's getting a gift for his gf. The store assistant asked him what style. He said like for YYJ. She looked rather not believing him. Then YJ walked in and she was in shocked. She is cute. She promised that she won't say a word about them visiting the sore, and even wished them happiness, but the next thing she did after they walked out was to pick up her phone start gossiping.

They then went to a cafe, YJ's hand in WH's arm. The waitress isn't sure, but YJ confirmed that it's her. She asked for autograph. YJ said a picture is fine too. So they took a wefie together. WH and YJ are announcing to the world they're dating again!! Oyeah!!! Now we're talking.... I'm excited to recap at last.... :D You can't imagine my happy face...

They're publicly displaying their affection to each other :lol: Finally many reporters came by and snapped pictures of them in the cafe from outside.

Reporter Joo and friend happened to be there and discovered it as well.

The news got viral. Assistants in the hospital with Unnie, and showed to her. Unnie is happy about it. Assistants baffled why? really okay about it? Unnie said to them to choose happiness.... ~commercial breaks

I can't tell you how happy I am finally....

WH's friend came by and congratulated him for the news. He thought to himself should I tell him, but he said maybe later. Then he asked WH whether he's seen Chairman Cha, and updated him about something.

Next thing is WH meeting with Mdm.Cha. Getting some clarification on SH. It's something that Chairman did in the past. WH is expressing his disappointment in Chairman. The talk went calm and sombre, with the cello instrumental BGM.

YJ pushing Unnie on wheelchair in hospital. They talked about SeHyun and WH. Then Unnie noticed YJ's parents ring on her finger and happy to hear that both she and WH wearing them.

WH is at YJ's father's restaurant. He happily updated father about their reconciliation. Father is happy. WH noticed that he is happy that he got back together with YJ. Then they talked about the tag. Then WH told him he's been introduced to YJ's mother, but not yet the father. Father became quite but WH didn't notice it.

Rep.Joo is visiting Unnie in hospital. They talked about some stuff. I think they have something up their sleeve that they're still hiding from everyone. Unnie then invited Joo to join her company.

Unnie finally discharged from hospital, YJ is driving her. They had a celebration with everyone from the office. Time for a bit of PPL of some kind of health supplement.... lol... Unnie said another thing to celebrate is YJ resuming love relationship.

YJ helping Unnie to clean her apartment. They talked about some stuff, then YJ slept over. Unnie gave some advice to YJ about being with CWH. She shared that WH visited her while in hospital. WH told her that he wants to continue meeting YJ. Unnie said she knows he is a good person, but can he afford to face Cheogo group and KHJ directly? WH said he is confident. Unnie finally said she will help him, and asked him to please take care of YJ. End of flashback, back to pillow talk between Unnie and YJ.... Unnie encouraged YJ to reconcile with her father. ~ comm.break ~

Btw, I think the father connection of YJ and WH will get in the way later. I hope it is to strengthen their relationship, not to to separate again please....

Archived