[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

0ly40

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YEH has developed a habit of punching CJM, remember during her birthday while on the  Love Alert’ set. 

I read somewhere that someone praised these two actors while shooting the hospital kiss scene. The discussion among the director and actors was smooth and they are easy to watch (based on BTS) and no NGs, they just to repeat it for another angle.  They are indeed good & professional actors.

oh by the way the eyes of CHW, he was genuinely happy with YYJ during the car date. During his dinner at his stepbrother’ house, you can see him smiling but his eyes were sad. You can feel that his sadness through his eyes.  And you can feel his pain upon seeing her.  Too much sadness, as he was reminded that he could not be with this woman, pain knowing it was because of him, she lost a lot. (But hey, actually you CHW is worth fighting for).

This   guy who is used to be alone & not sheltered by love from his parents, yes even his own mother suddenly  became extremely happy because YYJ came to his life and thought him about other essence of life.  And then decided to move on with his life without her just to protect her. Could you CHW? 

On in the other hand YYJ who was sheltered with love by her mother. Who is genuinely loved by her manager & brother and even her  best friend. Who is still loved by her father from a far. So its was not her character who easily give up on CHW. She is very consistent.  She is the type who will fight for her love & happiness.

now you can see CHW is genuinely happy with YYJ . His eyes during his car date  while watching horror ha ha ha. He kept laughing at her while watching scary movie huh 

Good job CJM. YEH is  hilariously natural (as if she is not acting, so natural as if I feel the Coffee Prince vibes so natural).

11 hours ago, thistle said:

I don't like waiting either.  Hopefully it won't be much longer.  The subs for this show always seem to take much more time than other shows.  

Me too. Still waiting. But I found BTS of the kissing scene on instagram. I don't know how to bring it here. 

7 hours ago, curiousyeh said:

YEH has developed a habit of punching CJM, remember during her birthday while on the  Love Alert’ set. 

I read somewhere that someone praised these two actors while shooting the hospital kiss scene. The discussion among the director and actors was smooth and they are easy to watch (based on BTS) and no NGs, they just to repeat it for another angle.  They are indeed good & professional actors.

Good job CJM. Yeh is  hilariously natural (as if she is not acting, so natural as if I feel the Coffee Prince vibes so natural).

Oh yes, I almost forgot the punching on her birthday at the filming set. I think they already have had a relationship that a close aquintance could had. Considering both are easy going persons they could be a bestie to one other after the drama's finished.

(She's also still maintain friendship with GY and JJH)

Re : Kiss BTS 

I'm not familiar with CJM, but when it comes to kiss scene YEH is very professional. In BTS Cola Kiss (which is considered "hot" by viewers) both YEH & KJH were separated easily (while filming the kissing scene) after the director's saying "cut". So was on "My Fair Lady" filming, she even taught YSH how to kiss properly on the set lol. 

Btw, I loved the car movie watching scene. They acted so natural there, just like being themselves ^_^

Sis, lone twilight. So agree with you. That’s why I love this girl, she is so easy to work with. No malice.

My friend reminded me that she is also like Oh Man Suk in Vineyard Man, good chemistry and the guy is charming despite that he is married ha ha ha. Very professional, these two.

My regret is Mary Him if You Dare, if only they capitalize on  her chemistry with Lee Dong Gun and did not change the script.

So I’m glad it’s CJM this time. 

I’m so excited for next week episodes. 

3 hours ago, Sulistya Wati said:

The reason why I am so hooked with this drama. This couple relationship is so mature yet very sweet to watch.

And sometimes I questioned the fact about CWH never dating any woman cause he’s such a smooth talker, well maybe for YYJ only :P:D

But, please continue. I love to watch you do that to your woman:wub:

@Sulistya Wati  I've been questioning that myself has CHw ever dated.. He don't seem the type that has.. This is the very reason witchy poo wants to sink her claws in him.. He don't have the track record like other chobeol kids making the news everyday.. He's so low key he didn't even exsits one would think he's on the down low..

watching ep 8 i feel sad and happy for YYJ. Sad because everyone seems to want to spare her pain so they keep a few things from her (mgr kept real reason for the split, CWH not telling her his family background, not answering her calls). As she mentioned in prev episode, she stopped being able to do things on her  own when she debuted as a star/actor (as I believe is common for most personalities).

Happy because a lot of people loves her and wants what is only best for her (mgr, CWH, dongsaeng, bff, father).

I hope that as the story progress YYJ will continue to grow and be able to become her independent self and that people around her will let her do so. She is strong as evidenced by her being honest with her feelings and really putting herself out there to reach out to people (offering to pay medical fees of her fan, being bold in speaking with CWH's mom eventhough she knows the mother is not in favor of her, always being honest with CWH).

At the same time I hope CWH would also crack and learn to share the burden with the people that cares for him. 

Milk Couple Hwaiting!

p.s.

Aigoo, I don't want the drama to end but I also can't wait for the next episode. What a "meaningful struggle"..kke kke kke 

I wish YEH and CJM would do guestings to promote the drama. Good thing to MBN for releasing BTS!

Just dropped by to say that this drama is addicting and so, soooo sweet :wub:

Yes, the editing is strange, the story jumps without explaining what happened in between, Kang Hye-joo is overly desparate, etc - but professionals Yoon Eun-hye and Chun Jung-myung are adorable together and I am willing to forget all these flaws because of them.

I am waiting for more kiss scenes, though! Yoon Eun-hye is kissing queen #1 and Chun Jung-myung isn't half-bad himself at making us viewers swoon during his kiss scenes. These are two talented kissers, so please dear writers, don't let their talents go to waste, ok? :D

Finally rewatching this week's episodes with subs... gah, the more I watch, the more I hate that KHJ. Really don't understand why she's doing those hateful things in order to marry CWH, or marry into the family. I can't imagine what it's like marrying someone who hates you. How stupid can this woman be?

But the another hand, the more I watch, the more endearing our OTP is... just so full of :wub:

47 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i didnt like the way she spoke to WH's mother......it was honestly very disrespectful.....so what if she isnt the legal wife....just a kept woman? still she is your elder....

she spoke as if she knew everything!

She is a illegitimate daughter (though I don’t look down on children out of wedlock) how dare her to remind CWH’s mother about that?  How there she released a damaging false rumor that  YYJ is a mistress of CWH’s half brother when that time she is not yet involved in fake dating with CWH. And how dare she told YYJ that she has no right to desire CWH because she is not chaebol daughter. Between them I have more respect for YYJ because she build her career out of her talent and hard work, not doing bad thing to others to achieve success. Granting that YYJ knows CWH’s background, then so what? She has the right to date him because the guy is in love with her.

I love YYJ’s honesty when she told him/asking assurance from CWH that he will be her side to defend herself from that evil chaebol daughter. 

So the opening scene of episode 9 is a must to see.

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

But the another hand, the more I watch, the more endearing our OTP is... just so full of :wub:

Just to illustrate -- beginning of ep.7, YJ went to open the car door for WH!! How many female leads, a top-star at that, do so for a male? And then later, he assured her, let me be the one competing for your attention, you don't need to worry about competing for my attention.... swoon....

YJ is so cute dressing up at home, then eating do demurely, nibbling at the cut piece of apple :lol:

14 minutes ago, curiousyeh said:

And how dare she told YYJ that she has no right to desire CWH because she is not chaebol daughter. Between them I have more respect for YYJ because she build her career out of her talent and hard work, not doing bad thing to others to achieve success. Granting that YYJ knows CWH’s background, then so what? She has the right to date him because the guy is in love with her.

Exactly!... this woman is so shameless...

I just love how confident YJ is when asked whether she knows about WH's family background. She said she knows only a little and the rest she can find out as time goes.

I only hope that YJ will not feel betrayed after knowing WH is the son/heir of Chaego Group.

Rather worried too what will the Chairman do. What he talked about with his secretary, when he handed him the brown envelope, made me feel uneasy. There seems to be foreshadowing of YJ Entertainment will be taken over though -- by what YJ said when was meeting with JK and SH in the beginning of ep.7.

@ktcjdrama, I think CWH will eventually talk with YYJ about his parentage. Obviously it’s not an easy thing for him to talk about because like his mother said he has many deep wounds in his heart related to this but I think he has seen enough about YYJ to know that she’s there for her and she’s a considerate woman who has his back.

2 hours ago, celebrianna said:

@ktcjdrama, I think CWH will eventually talk with YYJ about his parentage. Obviously it’s not an easy thing for him to talk about because like his mother said he has many deep wounds in his heart related to this but I think he has seen enough about YYJ to know that she’s there for her and she’s a considerate woman who has his back.

I agree. He was already contemplating about it when YJ left his office after the cheek pinching. He trusts her so it's just a matter of opportune time as to when to tell her. He's definitely not someone who would lie or cover up his past.

Morning:D

ece1a23bmdw1.gif

Spoiler

h7fwd6z4ukwg.gif

their datestar eyes cute cat

zd81oekey4g7.gif

Spoiler

588mseqhxle2.gif

1i5jf5n5oq0z.jpg

+++++++++

Spoiler

Ds3c04mUUAAVoZn.jpg

“Love Alert” Responds To Reports Of Block B’s P.O Leaving The Drama

Nov 25, 2018
by S. Park

MBN’s “Love Alert” has officially addressed the reports of Block B’s P.O‘s departure from the drama.

On November 25, news outlets reported that P.O would be stepping down from his role on “Love Alert.” According to the reports, an industry insider claimed, “P.O will be leaving ‘Love Alert’ on Episode 12. In the drama, [his character] will leave the show on Episode 12 on the premise that he is going abroad to study management. P.O is stepping down due to scheduling conflicts.”

However, a representative of “Love Alert” clarified later that day that P.O is not leaving the drama. The source told media outlet News1, “It’s difficult to reveal the contents of the [drama’s] script, but P.O will not be leaving the show.”

In the drama, P.O plays the role of Yoon Yoo Joon, the younger brother of A-list actress Yoon Yoo Jung (played by Yoon Eun Hye). His character lives by the motto ‘You only live once.’

Spoiler

P.O is also currently a cast member on tvN’s “New Journey to the West 6” and will be appearing in tvN’s upcoming drama “Encounter” as well. He recently renewed his contract with his agency Seven Seasons along with the rest of his fellow Block B members, with the exception of Zico.

“Love Alert” airs on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 11 p.m. KST. 

Soompi

liked also his character in the drama:thumbsup:

Spoiler

2 hours ago, Jemrie said:

On November 25, news outlets reported that P.O would be stepping down from his role on “Love Alert.”

Oh, no!  That is such a shame.  I really liked the younger brother and was hopeful he would get a romance with the reporter.

36 minutes ago, angelangie said:

what the deal with WH that she need to hook on him i wonder......besides the reason they share the status in life :x

I have to rewatch to be sure. But by getting WH back into the group through marriage, she supposedly successfully made a union of two big business groups.

What I wonder is, whether or not WH is even on the Chairman's family register... In the last episode we see that Chairman is ready to announce him into the corporation, and sign over 20% of his shares to WH. That's not little at all... Can someone of age like WH, be put into a family register without his approval? I wonder...

Archived