[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

0ly40

9 hours ago, mellina said:

Watched ep 1 and I'm satisfied. The storyline was not something new but it's entertaining. Thank god the male lead is a seasoned actor. Yeh n cjm make the story interesting and yes i can't wait for next epi..i think she sounds a lot like go eun chan in this drama. How i miss her in this bubbly character. For me the wrong car scene is so funny. What's your favourite scene guys

Same here, i find the car scene at the convenience store so hilarious, CJM was so natural in there, been repeating it over and over again.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, mellina said:

Watched ep 1 and I'm satisfied. The storyline was not something new but it's entertaining. Thank god the male lead is a seasoned actor. Yeh n cjm make the story interesting and yes i can't wait for next epi..i think she sounds a lot like go eun chan in this drama. How i miss her in this bubbly character. For me the wrong car scene is so funny. What's your favourite scene guys

Now I've seen epi 2 my favourite scene is when YEH's drunk and spending night at CJM's apartment. Their interaction is so hilarious but still left deep impression :D

29 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

And why is that? The swelling...

Yeah, I hope the cameraman and lighting people can work around her well and smartly so as to bring out her best for the scene then. 

She's had it for years now. She said that she can't exercise for long because of it.

As for the reason, I'm not entirely sure with her but I know it is caused by one's medication, food, or health (liver, heart, kidney)

15 minutes ago, lonetwilight said:

Now I've seen epi 2 my favourite scene is when YEH's drunk and spending night at CJM's apartment. Their interaction is so hilarious but still left deep impression :D

My favorite scenes are the ones with the leads.....  Especially when they were eating together and the scene when they were having coffee....  I think what YYJ needed at that moment were not her friends (who may reprimand her), nor the reporters (who will hound her) and definitely not the jerk (who hurt) her.  She needed CWH who barely knew her and was quietly listening to her and wishing her the best.  He wasn't there to reprimand her but he also wasn't there to comfort her.  I think, she just needed a quiet place that wasn't lonely.  And that was what he was to her..... her quiet place where she wasn't alone.

I am loving their interactions and relationship so far.

It's not (yet) business and it's not (yet) romantic....  Not even friends yet but acquaintances.  They also saw the good in each other before the bad so they had a good, even though awkward, beginning.  They saw each other's hearts without even talking to one another yet.

To be honest, Episode 2 is so much better than Episode 1, and I do hope that things will gets better and more interesting as the story goes on. For me the good thing about this drama is both characters do have a good heart and the drama being easy on the eyes. Though it is kinda frustrating that the ratings drop, however, I just want to focus on the positive and hope and pray for the drama's success. This is the first drama of YEH, wherein 95% of the cast are not familiar with me, nonetheless, everyone are good in acting. Hope that more viewers will check on this drama since it is really worth watching.

7 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

And why is that? The swelling...

Yeah, I hope the cameraman and lighting people can work around her well and smartly so as to bring out her best for the scene then. 

I'm not too sure but I recently read somewhere she has some kind of medical condition that makes her face puffy and bloated at times...also the reason she has huge eye bags sometimes. She's very careful about it but working on dramas that air while still filming becomes too stressful and she's been hospitalized because of it too. I believe she's had it since coffee Prince.  

I think the reason she seems a bit dfferent is because of age....but she's still looking good. And Chun Jung Myung too...I thought he'd forever look boyish but he has a nice matured look in this one.

3 minutes ago, dito said:

I'm not too sure but I recently read somewhere she has some kind of medical condition that makes her face puffy and bloated at times...also the reason she has huge eye bags sometimes. She's very careful about it but working on dramas that air while still filming becomes too stressful and she's been hospitalized because of it too. I believe she's had it since coffee Prince.  

I think the reason she seems a bit dfferent is because of age....but she's still looking good. And Chun Jung Myung too...I thought he'd forever look boyish but he has a nice matured look in this one.

It's called Pernicious Anemia. :

It is well known that patients with pernicious anemia have a more or less pronounced tendency toward edema, and that they usually have edema, especially in the later stages of the disease. 

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/article-abstract/535998

watched ep 1 and I liked it. like many here have already posted, there is an old school feel which is not a bad thing at all. those were the days when you kick back and watch for some time out. so it feels like a nice time pass kind of drama.

love.png

[Love Alert] PILOT Ep 1, Yoon Eun Hye x Chun Jung Myung

Article: Naver 'Love Alert' Yoon Eun Hye to Chun Jung Myung, "Let's date for just 3 months' 
Anchor

1. [+299,-16]
When did she start promoting in Korea? There's no news of her..? It's like she had her bone buried in China. 

2. [+191,-19]
She cheated Korea in China, why did she come back?? Seriously, yuck. Please change the female lead to Han Go Eun~~ 

3. [+106,-2]
Is this the 90s? Let's date for a few months. If you don't have anyone to date for now, let's date, etc. It's boring. 

4. [+102,-4]
There's so much fillers in her lips... 

5. [+85,-2]
Didn't watch it. 

6. [+26,-1]
To use her as the main lead. I'm suspicious. 

7. [+15,-1]
Just how brazen is she..? How thick of a skin she has to be able to act like nothing happened..? Amazing. 

8. [+11,-0]
What is her mouth like that? Yoon Eun Hye. 

9. [+7,-0]
Liar alert. 

alert.png
Article: Naver 'Love Alert' 60 mins flew by quickly with Chun Jung Myung X Yoon Eun Hye… MBN's best pilot episode ratings in all of their dramas 

• Devilish Joy's ratings for the final episode records 2.2%. 
  • Love Alert's pilot episode records 2.796% ratings. 

1. [+34,-17]
It's a similar role, kind of made me compare with Seo Hyun Jin's acting? 

2. [+23,-9]
What's with her lips?? What did she do to it? It's unsightly~ 

3. [+7,-1]
Not sure about the rest, but I can't see anything else other than Yoon Eun Hye's lips..... It's at the level of being the scene stealer. 

4. [+5,-0]
Lips. 

5. [+3,-1]
This is more interesting than I thought.. I'm waiting for the next episode. Chun Jung Myung and Yoon Eun Hye matches well. 

6. [+8,-7]
It's fun though.

7. [+3,-2]
It's fun, the chemistry between Yoon Eun Hye and Chun Jung Myung is good too. 

8. [+2,-1]
It's really interesting. ㅋㅋ Why is everyone acting like that? I'll look forward to the next episode!! 

9. [+1,-0]
As expected of believing in Chun Jung Myung and Yoon Eun Hye, their acting skills are great. 1 hr passed by too quickly.. What a pity~~

cr

19 hours ago, sandylovesyeh said:

Same here, i find the car scene at the convenience store so hilarious

I enjoyed that scene, too.  Really funny!  And it reminded me of the time when I had a generic-looking car.....I was in a busy, crowded parking lot trying to unlock the door on a car that looked just the same but turned out not to be mine.  Oh the embarassment! :P

12 hours ago, lonetwilight said:

It's called Pernicious Anemia. :

It is well known that patients with pernicious anemia have a more or less pronounced tendency toward edema, and that they usually have edema, especially in the later stages of the disease. 

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/article-abstract/535998

I was curious because I have had to do a lot of medical research for my own health issues, so I checked that article.  It appears to have been written in 1928? 

Perhaps there was a confusion in the translation of the name of the illness?  My understanding of pernicious anemia is that onset is usually at 60+ years and it is a B12 deficiency that can generally be resolved by taking supplements.  I remember reading some time ago that she had serious issues with migraines.  

In any case, YEH does not look well.  She seems tired and appears to be having a little difficulty in her performance. The show is lots of fun, so I hope that she can carry on so that we will be able to see her best work yet.

15 hours ago, sandylovesyeh said:

To be honest, Episode 2 is so much better than Episode 1, and I do hope that things will gets better and more interesting as the story goes on. For me the good thing about this drama is both characters do have a good heart and the drama being easy on the eyes. Though it is kinda frustrating that the ratings drop, however, I just want to focus on the positive and hope and pray for the drama's success. This is the first drama of YEH, wherein 95% of the cast are not familiar with me, nonetheless, everyone are good in acting. Hope that more viewers will check on this drama since it is really worth watching.

I'm hoping for the same.  It's a good beginning for the most part, and it has the potential to be a really fun drama.

10 hours ago, iceman1997 said:

This Drama is Really interesting Please tell me if worth to watch? :heart: Well lets trying to watch it now. fluttering warning episode 1 https://www.asianfall.com/watch/fluttering-warning-episode-1/ fluttering warning eng sub download

For me, I like Episode 1. Episode 2 is better and I don’t find it boring. I Love it. 

I hope you will check on this drama.

This is my take. 

It’s a feel good drama, so what if it sound 90s. I don’t mind if the lead is actually a conservative actress who refused to bed her boyfriends, that’s why she was dumped not only once but more by past boyfriends. Initially, the lead actress is not amenable to her manager’s decision to convice the doctor to have contractual dating to save her career. But she decide to convince him to “date” her not to save career but to resurrect her “broken” dignity because of her jerk ex-boyfriend. How can she just immediately move on?  Instead of apologizing, the boyfriend insulted her more, so this made her to seek help of the Doctor, Just for three months. It’s not about her career but it’s about her “damaged “ self & dignity and it’s about the people around who made her a top star.  The doctor will refuse again of course. He is kind and dignified person, after all he can still be an acquaintance (not necessarily friend) to listen, to console her without doing the fake dating.  He was fired from the clinic because he will not agree to

arranged marriage, oh he can managed. But his father and the family will make his life miserable just to force him? What he will do? The convenient thing to do is to publicly announce his “relationship” with the actress just to stop his family from controlling his life. Just for a time, they needed that, you may not find it okay but it is more convenient, better than arranged marriage , better than not doing something to restore herself from insults by her Past bf,  she was crushed by jerk boyfriend, remember?  Then what next? Of course they will fall in love? Two kindhearted souls who have visuals and have so much an admiration and respect for each other, agree to pretend to be in Love, and of course they Will start have this Fluttering Feelings. The exact word is the Korean title of the webtoon and drama. This is Romcom,  let’s enjoy watching this. 

24 minutes ago, thistle said:

I didn't think they were fuller.  It seemed like it was just because she was wearing a very bright shade of lipstick.  

Not only the shade matters, it's the way they apply the lipstick too to make it look fuller or thinner. That's the marvel of make-up... Even a small eyed person can transform their eyes to look big...

But um, what's with the hate for YEH? Cheated Korea? Thick skinned? Sorry I don't follow her closely, or any of the other actors as a matter of fact. I only appreciate their work but never one to follow their out-of-drama lives. Unless it is a full-blown stuff that make headlines news, eg. the actress Fan Bing Bing.

16 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

But um, what's with the hate for YEH? Cheated Korea? Thick skinned? Sorry I don't follow her closely, or any of the other actors as a matter of fact. I only appreciate their work but never one to follow their out-of-drama lives. Unless it is a full-blown stuff that make headlines news, eg. the actress Fan Bing Bing

As a general rule, I don't mess about the rumor mill either but I saw so many nasty comments about YEH that I became curious and did a bit of research.  It seems that she had a rather large plagiarism scandal during a TV show (for which she admitted guilt only three years later) and that appears to have had an impact on the roles that she is offered.  

But I figure that we all make mistakes and we all deserve a chance to move forward.  Hopefully, she will do well with this role.

Archived