[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

0ly40

YYJ seems like a different person from the 2nd half of the 2nd episode til now.... She's much calmer...

Her quirkiness disappeared after her heartbreak....

Anywayzzz, I am enjoying YEH and CJM's pairing more than I thought I would....  She tends to have the really in your face and intense chemistry with her costars so seeing her warm and mellow chemistry with CJM is a unexpectedly pleasant...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

Can’t wait for ep 3 eng sub :bawling:

my heart is fluttering by that doctor’s eyes.. his voice.. His serious character.. :heart: oh my poor heart..

btw Yoon Eun Hye has always been one of my favorite actress. Acting always daebak :star: very talented !!

Haha I totally feel you he's too cute :w00t: See him in Heart to Heart - he's a quite a lover there lol:lol:

[SC Cut] 'Sorememo' Cheon Jeong Myeong Yoon Eun-hye, burned camouflage romance ... A blue-and-white date

2018-11-08 13:43:25

2018110901000817700059251.jpg

The romance of Cheon Jeong-myeong and Yoon Eun-hye's to catch fire from the start.

The MBN drama 'Sureum Cautionary' (production cautionary note), which is scheduled to be broadcast on the eighth, focuses attention on the glaming dating scene of Cheon Jeong-myung (Chau Woo Hyun) and Yoon Eun Hye (Yun Yoo Jeong). 

On the 7th broadcast, Chae wooed into Yun Yu Yoo 's film journalist' s meeting and accepted her proposal as "camouflage romance, a couple of show windows, that 's me". This is the situation that viewers' expected for two people who have taken their first step into a contract romance for three months is peaking. 

In response to this, Chow Hyun and Yun Yoo, who are no different from other couples, are captivated by the moments of affectionate. Two people wrapping each other's shoulders and smiling or wrapping their sums are making mouths go up. 

However, Yun Yoo-jung, who left alone in the tent, is in a very urgent situation surrounded by a flaming fire. She cries out in the fire, teasing Chau to make sure that an unexpected development will unfold. 

The two storms that will be blowing from the beginning of the love of the two camouflage romance are expected to be broadcast today (8th). 

The official of the Sureum advisory said, "Today, Chow Hyun and Yun Yoo justice camouflage romance begins in earnest. I hope everyone will look forward to the scene of the dating like two lovers, and see if Yun Yung Jeong can escape from the crisis safely surrounded by the strong flames. It is different, "he said. 

The MBN drama 'The Soremen Observatory', which bombs the heart with the story of Cheon Jeong-myeong and Yoon Eun-hye, is now broadcasted at 11 o'clock in the night (8th). Kim Seong-won reporter newsme@sportschosun.com

http://m.sportschosun.com/news.htm?id=201811090100081770005925&ServiceDate=20181108&f_url=https://www.google.co.id/#_enliple

I was able to find ep 3 with subs for those of you still waiting just type in on the task bar the drama name of the drama  ep 3 sub and it should come up on serveral sites..

Wow so the latest scanadal that YEH was in is a ploy from the scary gorl who needs to marry.. She used YEH and said that she was having and affair with a married man who happens to be the brother they want to push out.. But we all seen who came to her rescue while they all sitting there waiting for him to show up at his so called engagement.. Her plan blew up in her face big time the very man she's trying to marry is taking pictures with YEH announcing he's her boyfriend.. She's going to become a stalker YEH may get badly hurt here.. This girl is scary.. 

watched ep 3 and it is so cute.

@sava2sava ~ the entire family is scary; how can they prepare to make an announcement of marriage without his consent at a formal board/press meeting? they just think they can arm twist him? so it is good that he is having a back up plan and this fake dating is going to be very beneficial for both. and because now the news of her having an affair with his half-brother looks like a mistaken identity of the real boyfriend. :D 

but I have a question chingus -- who is seung hoon? the friend who she initially didn't want to use as boyfriend but then agreed out of desperation? what is the story there? am kind of confused on why he wasn't initially a first choice for this fake dating?

@Lmangla i guess sunghoon has a lot risk to announce as her boyfriend...one company to be with are like management’s invention...too good to be true lol.... hmmm when i think again how about some couples in same management that announce in real life back?? Is it true?? Well :w00t:

59 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

watched ep 3 and it is so cute.

@sava2sava ~ the entire family is scary; how can they prepare to make an announcement of marriage without his consent at a formal board/press meeting? they just think they can arm twist him? so it is good that he is having a back up plan and this fake dating is going to be very beneficial for both. and because now the news of her having an affair with his half-brother looks like a mistaken identity of the real boyfriend. :D 

but I have a question chingus -- who is seung hoon? the friend who she initially didn't want to use as boyfriend but then agreed out of desperation? what is the story there? am kind of confused on why he wasn't initially a first choice for this fake dating?

@Lmangla  How ate you these days.? It's been a while ..

The boardmeeting /press conference is away to announce to the world that he's off the market and kind of sucker him into to marrying her.. Anything goes wrong they can pubically damage him and his career.. 

I find that step mother of his ridiculous and she threatens him.. I don't thinks he cares much about her bark or bite.. She even threaten him with his parentage like that really helps what man in Korea didn't have a child out of wedlock.. The way they cheat on there wives I say atleast 45 to 50 %.. 

I think Seung Hoon has had a onesided crush on YEH for a while.. They started out together..

1 hour ago, rina04 said:

Poor sunghoon....failed in last minute lol...

and who send the bucket at yoo jung’s mother grave?? Is there any connection to woo hyeon?? Hmmmm...

@rina04   I was thinking her father..

Love this drama, a lot! My last YEH drama is Missing You. Watch almost all of her drama. This is my introduction to CJM and it followed by marathoning Heart to Heart for 2 days.

He’s so blunt and bold yet so gentle in Heart to Heart.

This drama is really fluttering warning to my heart.

Next episode please

@sava2sava if her father did that...there is something in future heading our couple...my guess her father did something in fire accident that coz her mother died as to help young woo hyun...both her mother n woo hyun had in same place?? havent watched ep 3...dont know her father already mentioned or not.. 

anneyoooong chagiya dheul.... unnie is joining this thread kyakkk....

so happy that our leggy Goddess Yeun Eun Hye is back... she is most beautiful crier that can make me become a sobbing mess on the floor... I miss You is one of my favorite sad drama.. here I am now after watching Fluttering Warning ep 3 subbed.. what a cute drama with a cute OST ( hibiscus flower is blooming -cutest song-

when two veteran actors join hands.. Chun Jung Myung and Yeuh Eun Hye will sure make this drama super daebak! eventhough some of the supporting roles actors aren’t that good in acting department (duh that Kang Hye Joo acting is robotic) I’m all sold for any contract that involving love between a male and a female and it will become real.. kyakk!

looking forward to watch episode 4 live streaming today because I’m having a day off...

happy watching all.....

My favourite scene of episode 3 was when Woo Hyun was eating alone and he recalled what Yoo Jung said at the breakfast table in episode 2.. When Yoo Jung ate a spoonful of rice and said 'yummy', he looked at her endearingly:wub:

@36807D yeah he is soo lonely...everyone mentioned why he didnt hug yoo jung when she cried...i think he confused to handle such situation....someone who strict in his own but slowly need one yoo jung to fill in his cold heart :D start from    

yoo jung miss entered his car...drunk yj entered his house...now entering his heart haha...yoo jung already taken a  ‘force’ act to enter his life...unconscious  

10 hours ago, vegaspink said:

YYJ seems like a different person from the 2nd half of the 2nd episode til now.... She's much calmer...

Her quirkiness disappeared after her heartbreak....

I know right? I'm surprised they didn't drag it too.  YYJ has a good head on her shoulder.  Once she sees the real thing she didn't push it anymore.  The same time she knew herself and how she ask for help so she won't crumble.  I love the character development so early the series.  I can't wait to see episode 4!!!!

2 hours ago, rina04 said:

@sava2sava if her father did that...there is something in future heading our couple...my guess her father did something in fire accident that coz her mother died as to help young woo hyun...both her mother n woo hyun had in same place?? havent watched ep 3...dont know her father already mentioned or not.. 

whoa whoa whoa...I thought there were some connection with the fire when they are both suffered the same thing...then the firefighter who helped him was definitely a woman...could that be YYJ's mom? who saved him?  Oh woooowwww.

Archived