[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

0ly40

17 hours ago, thistle said:

As a general rule, I don't mess about the rumor mill either but I saw so many nasty comments about YEH that I became curious and did a bit of research.  It seems that she had a rather large plagiarism scandal during a TV show (for which she admitted guilt only three years later) and that appears to have had an impact on the roles that she is offered.  

But I figure that we all make mistakes and we all deserve a chance to move forward.  Hopefully, she will do well with this role.

She NEVER admit that she did plagiarism. Since at the begining of this case she (her team) already refuted the allegation and has released official explanation. It's basically saying that she's got the design idea from some famous world designers (I forgot the name) not from the accuser. But as usual K netz ignored it and accused her of the deed instead. You can googling her (her team) official explanation by yourself. The apologizing act is for creating the controversy not for plagiarism.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, Nakiami Kyoko said:
They are trying snacks and candies  from US

So cute.... They both look more comfortable here than the actual press con.  And they look better here too cuz of the lighting...  Super comfortable with eachother....

Anywayzzz, I saw a comment on one of the websites comparing this to Notting Hill, and I think that is what I explained before.  YYJ found a place to hide, relax, and think away from her usual life by spending time with CWH.  That's how it was in the movie and how the female lead fell for the male lead.

Can't wait for the next episode.  Hoping to catch it since daylight savings is coming up and I don't have to be at work yet.

5 hours ago, deenchan said:

All these comments about her fuller lips being fillers. Like that's not one of her defining features from her hallyu days. <_<:angry: it seems like as long as they can comment something bad, they won't bother with the facts anymore. 

Funny right. For me there's nothing wrong with her face. Make up can pull tricks too.but I don't think these haters are aware of this because their heart full of hatred. 

43 minutes ago, vegaspink said:

YYJ found a place to hide, relax, and think away from her usual life by spending time with CWH.  That's how it was in the movie and how the female lead fell for the male lead.

Yes, I really like it that she very quickly is able to be just herself with CWH. She is literally making herself at home. Did you notice that she pulled her feet up on the dining chair. So comfortable! :D I wouldn't do that with a person I don't even know the name yet. But well, I guess nothing matters anymore since he's seen her at her worst state -- drunken, crying, messed up hair, mascara and lipstick :lol:

15 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yes, I really like it that she very quickly is able to be just herself with CWH. She is literally making herself at home. Did you notice that she pulled her feet up on the dining chair. So comfortable! :D I wouldn't do that with a person I don't even know the name yet. But well, I guess nothing matters anymore since he's seen her at her worst state -- drunken, crying, messed up hair, mascara and lipstick :lol:

True!  People won't usually put their feet up with a person they are not comfortable with, esp when it is at that person's home.  

Also love how happy he looked when he saw her again at his hospital.... For someone who kept women at bay, he seemed genuinely happy to see her again.  

The first episode showed YYJ as kind of an odd ball and the second episode saw her more quieter and emotional side..... I think that's where YEH really excels at.  What I really love about YYJ is that she is similar to how even Top Actors/Actresses are....  No offense but I've seen those dramas where the actor/actress characters dress to their nines just going to the stores even at home, but YYJ dresses how real celebs will dress.... That's how YEH will dress...  Hoodie and all....It's realistic like she isn't trying to sell anything....  She also shows her weird quirks..... like putting her feet up when eating and stretching her feet when she's out of the limelight.....  Again, in other dramas, Top Actor/actress characters are still composed with their friends with their posture so straight at the dinner table...

And I hate how people keep complaining about the love contract.... I mean, even another drama now had a love contract but no one complained about it.  It's basically part of Kdramas....

Anywayzzz, hoping that the video from Viki that @nakyokiami posted of the leads eating will keep me sane til the next episode.  

Ah these comments of Netz! The one who has really thick-skinned was the ex-BF who dumped and used YYJ! 

Regarding YeH’s lips.. some here's right, that’s what make-up can do if you want to have fuller lips etc.! Let’s face it, when it comes to clothes, accessories, lipsticks,  she’s a trendsetter!

7 hours ago, thistle said:

As a general rule, I don't mess about the rumor mill either but I saw so many nasty comments about YEH that I became curious and did a bit of research.  It seems that she had a rather large plagiarism scandal during a TV show (for which she admitted guilt only three years later) and that appears to have had an impact on the roles that she is offered.  

But I figure that we all make mistakes and we all deserve a chance to move forward.  Hopefully, she will do well with this role.

Hello, i hope you can check on this video for YEH's defense.

I just watched the latest episode with sub. 

I'm loving the flow so far. I like how each character is established first to the viewers before delving into more drama each episode. 

I can understand Yoo jung's character the more we get to know about her. She had been sheltered all her life by her manager, no wonder she's naive to certain things. 

Also she had been bubble wrapped by people around her but she still remains to be a good person, not the diva type. There are moments that she's about to get all diva like but I like it that her manager is always pulling her head down and making her see things from another perspective, thus humbling her. 

My favorite scene would be the breakfast scene within the two leads. Just like what her actor friend said on ep 1, she has this certain ability to persuade people into doing what she wants. She doesn't even do it on purpose, she just attracts that certain vibe. That's really quite effective on the male lead. 

I love it when they had the meal together. Two people who used to set the table for two just because they don't want to feel alone. Now they sorta found each other. :wub::wub:

Honestly if there's no love contract on the plot, i could still totally be sold on them getting together because fate seems to bring them together. 

I can't wait for next week. 

P.S. I am loving that in tgis drama I get to see YEH in beautiful outfits. Also she's always made up and pretty in every scene. 

finally watched ep 2

On 11/2/2018 at 6:36 AM, vegaspink said:

My favorite scenes are the ones with the leads.....  Especially when they were eating together and the scene when they were having coffee....  I think what YYJ needed at that moment were not her friends (who may reprimand her), nor the reporters (who will hound her) and definitely not the jerk (who hurt) her.  She needed CWH who barely knew her and was quietly listening to her and wishing her the best.  He wasn't there to reprimand her but he also wasn't there to comfort her.  I think, she just needed a quiet place that wasn't lonely.  And that was what he was to her..... her quiet place where she wasn't alone. 

oooh, such a nice description of the scene. and yea, it was really nice to see two leads who are not immediately hating each other and instead oddly comfortable with each other. rather than see it as a quirk that he set a table for two, she shares a little about herself and puts him at ease. I liked how she made herself at home by filling him a bowl of soup and asking him to sit. and rather than give her a lecture, his advice and way of delivering it was rather sincere...

13 hours ago, curiousyeh said:

Two kindhearted souls who have visuals and have so much an admiration and respect for each other, agree to pretend to be in Love, and of course they Will start have this Fluttering Feelings.

it is actually quite cute that both of them are really lovely people. while she may be naive, she isn't a diva. he has complicated family history but he is still a warm person. so, yea, it makes for a rather warm drama. :)

7 hours ago, LavelyShai said:

I love love love contract relationship dramas so this one was right up my ally, I don't even care about the plot being "like the 90s" it's a common trope that can be an excellent story if done right.

there's a reason they were so addictive! hahahahha.... even though the trope is common and cliche, the drama doesn't feel like a bore. instead, there is a comfort kind of feel where you sit back with your favourite meal on a rainy day.

normally, the clingy second leads annoy me but here, she is immediately given a backstory that explains why she is so behind him. she was also born out of wedlock and had no status in her family. so her marriage is a way of validating herself as a member of the family and so  there's lots of emotional stakes for her. and his previous doctor colleague at the beauty clinic, wonder how his character will be weaved in. he will be paired with someone (rules of kdrama! hahahahah). wonder who it will be...

usually, the male lead has this standby friend and instead, we have his stepbrother (from one of his mom's numerous marriages) and his wife  and he gets along great with them. even them reminiscing that if that stepdad didn't die, the mom would still be married to him was a nice warm touch. so all these kind of little details does make an old trope feel updated, fresh and warm.

it looks good enough to wait for next week's episodes! yay!

Some comments in dramabeans were decribed Top Actress with how glamorious their real lifes n how perfect clothes n stuff in daily So Yoon yoo jung’s character  less stand out n seem off..perhaps back from some characters top actress before...viewers tend to have just one perspective...yoon eun hye said she delivering it with another view not like same character in other drama..

if u look for some actors actresses’s socialmedia their daily life is like yoon yoo jung...casually. Living a normal life n so on... i havent looking korean actors show his her glamourios life...sometimes they just put mask n no makeup.. n show how humble the life they live in...

so the character Yoon yoo jung potraits by YEH is a realistic n most close to real life of An Actress.... i get it now when YEH said it on presscon...this drama wont get us on same perspective again...wow those arent cliche at all...perhaps some of the acts discribing herself too :) 

i replayed ep 1 n ep 2 even it had some cliches in some places but i dont feel its something bad just like dramabeans’s recap said...yes its charming...i relieved YEH n CJM show great acting skill ...cant wait for the next episode...

from the highlight love alert we will see  more cute n comical acts from otp...hopely we can treasure how romantic comedy drama had us back then in early hallyu was made... 

No too much drama...just two characters falling in love in a very natural way...i guess this drama will show it... ☺️

@rina04 --  kekeke..... cliches aren't a bad thing when you enjoy them. they can be very entertaining when done well. when I watch a drama, it is always about whether I enjoy it! :lol: a drama can't satisfy everyone. lot of the hyped dramas, I was so bored by the synopsis that I never even bothered to check it out. :sweatingbullets: ..

and like you said, it has the hallyu charm of before. I started watching kdramas at that time. so for me, this drama is charming that it has elements of those old dramas. it is like a bowl of warm instant noodles on a rainy day. does anyone expect instant noodles to be gourmet? the whole fun of instant noodles is that it is what it is! :D

oooh waving at @sava2sava :D it's been a while chingu! good you are joining us. this looks like it will be a cute fun ride. am enjoying that even though he is cynical on love (which is understandable given his mom's 5 marriages and his overbearing dad who wasn't there for them), he is still warm and nice with other people...

I’m so excited for next week episodes. I guess CJW’s character will not give in to actress’ appeal. He is willing to loose everything to defy arranged marriage. I think, eventually, he will initiate the dating contract. He will not do it for himself but because his mother will be put at risk. Also because he started caring and thinking for YEH’s character who is at worse situation.  It’s not about himself but because of his love for his mother and care for the actress 

i think, she dress properly. Oh, she is millennial actress here so it’s fine with me.

1 hour ago, rina04 said:

@Lmangla nah thats something alot peoples dont do it with kdramas now...Haha...too much comparison in each dramas...high standar high expectations...dramas these days are beyond my imaginations lol...

kekekek... yea, a drama is like a dish. if it is veg stew, how can you compare it with rice or meat fry? :lol: but yea, I miss the old dramas. watch more daily and weekend dramas mostly now since they are super easy to watch.

Archived