[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

0ly40

Anyone else bothered by no progress in Yoo-Joon and reporter Min-A's love story?:heartbreak::sleeping:

5 hours ago, curiousyeh said:

While @pscmule3 made my heart to go for CWH. I still cried for YYJ. YYJ is always kept in the dark by the people whom she dearly love. Her dad never explained. Her manager, bff and others will always hide truth from her to protect her. So I could understand why she acted that way at CWH. No one should be blamed.  But what I love about of YYJ is her immediate decision to reach out to CWH, knowing he is worth fighting for.

I think they all did what they did was for her benefit. If her BFF has told her the truth they would never have been friends, she may have not started the fake relationship with WH if he has told the truth. But I still think what you are saying is right and they should have let made the choice and not make it for her.

Also, check out the summary/ recap of episode 9 and 10

https://www.asiandrama4u.com/fluttering-warning-episode-9-10-recap/

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, Yenung Joa said:

Anyone else bothered by no progress in Yoo-Joon and reporter Min-A's love story?:heartbreak::sleeping:

Bothering me, for sure, since he Yoo Joon has been my favorite character on this show (even more than the leads).  

However, there have been reports that he may be leaving the show.  But, according to another report, maybe not.  So confusing.  And frustrating.

You can read more here:  https://www.soompi.com/article/1269051wpp/love-alert-responds-reports-block-bs-p-o-leaving-drama

I’m finally caught up with the episodes and I don’t sympathize one bit with YYJ. Her behavior made no sense to me. Most people when they reach a breach or issue in their relationship want an explanation from the other side. She was with WH when the news broke and she knew he was just as surprised by the engagement news because she said that much to her manager. Instead of listening to his explanation to find out what was going on with his family history and desperate rich lady, she just bailed on him just like that. So disappointing.

As to these rich people who want to destroy other people’s lives, I hope WH is able to disentangle himself from them and his legal action against his father succeeds.

11 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

That's because she isn't clingy second female lead but a bossy and arrogant one. She doesn't really care what WH thinks of her as long as she gets to marry him and join the two families. She is too one-dimensional, I am getting bored of her. The only emotion I saw was when WH came barging into the room and asked YJ to leave. She looked like she was about to cry there. I have no access to laptop till another 24 hours. Will try to share a screenshot of her. (Disclaimer) Just because it's rare, not because I like her :P 

I thought she’s so adamant about the engagement because she has a grudge against her ‘future mother in law’? Anyone know why they have beef between each other? Is she an ex of WHs brother that the mom disapproved of cause she’s an illegitimate child?

@thistle @celebrianna the thing about YYJ is, if she overreacted towards WH about his birth secret being publicized in news before her finding out from him herself, how is she gonna respond when finding out her dad had saved him while her mom died? I mean if she’s already contemplating a break up for this we are in for one heck of a rollercoaster when she finds this out. I feel like already this ‘fight’ between them has gone on too long and it should have ended when it stared on the trip. Like he would find her at payphone (I was totally thinking she was gonna call her dad as last number) and hug her and everything is okay, this is dragging way too long when we know she’s gonna be def gonna be more upset about the next news cause it has to do with her mom she loves so dearly (since she’s even hav8ng flashbacks about her in most recent ep).

7 hours ago, celebrianna said:

I’m finally caught up with the episodes and I don’t sympathize one bit with YYJ. Her behavior made no sense to me. Most people when they reach a breach or issue in their relationship want an explanation from the other side. She was with WH when the news broke and she knew he was just as surprised by the engagement news because she said that much to her manager. Instead of listening to his explanation to find out what was going on with his family history and desperate rich lady, she just bailed on him just like that. So disappointing.

As to these rich people who want to destroy other people’s lives, I hope WH is able to disentangle himself from them and his legal action against his father succeeds.

I am with you, even I only read the recaps.

WH should go to Africa after battling with his biological dad about fire incident. Maybe for 4 years or above?! He still kept his promise though. Protect her and not change his feeling for her. #teamCWH

One more; when he goes to Africa, take KHJ with him and then leave her there, on African desert.:naughty:

Hello i'm back lol

So i see ppl still blame YJ from the last ep right? Well it's their right.. 

But since i'm a girl myself so my heart goes to YJ in this situation... Sorry..

In the beginning of ep 10 when others see that YJ didn't give WH time to explain, what i see was YJ didn't even blame WH about the news, she blamed herself abt it (or maybe i watched the wrong sub? LOL)..

Why i said YJ blamed herself? Because i think for her it's like opening an old wound and it's the same news just like that jae min - chaebol lady news?

Because she knew it from the news..

And others said "well WH tried to explain it that night but YJ prevented it."

Well i think before that JM guy also wanted to try tell her too but she prevented it too.. LOL

But that's how she is... Despite anything, YJ is still a hopeless romantic kind of girl.. when she's with someone that she loves she wants to cherish the time and not spoiled it.. it's not like the always together all the time? So yep she just wants to be happy while with her love.

But to think abt it, she didn't know that the stories that WH wants to share will abt to spread in the world on the same night? So how i can blame her when me too if on the same shoes i felt dumbfounded, shocked, disbelief abt it.

Not because of someone else "wrongdoings" but because of her that let herself be putting on the "same" situation like the last love and be "heartbroken" again..

When u all said that she needs to let WH explain it... I said that it's not the right time back then at the inn.

She just felt shock and disbelief abt the situations and do u think that all informations that WH tells will make difference? No it won't.

Because in this situation she was in, she will feel disoriented. So if u tell anything it won't make it to her mind or heart. That's the situation she was feeling i think. So when u said that YJ needs to give WH some explaining time and when she did, do u just let YJ copes all these happenings by herself???

She needs time to calm down though... And when she is, u can tell her all abt it and maybe she will react better to it.

And we can see that YJ still try to looking at her phone in case WH calls her when he thinks she already calm down. But nada... nope... nu-uh LOL

But it's WH we are talking abt...

1st time on the loan prob, even if he felt sorry and sent the chair..  it's YJ whom messages him to visit his mom first when he just contempelate on how to tell abt it.

2nd time was the break-up thing, it's YJ again who is trying to reach out on him when he just like yeah be silent abt it lol.

And now it's the 3rd time, and just like another 2 times he just let YJ to cope on things herself by not reach out on her and " trying to work behind the scene to protect her".

Protect her?? LOL..

Nah WH-ssi u didn't do all those file lawsuit things to protect her! U did those to protect urself! Protect urself from ur father and that snake woman.

Yeah we know that u knew what happened between YJ entertainment and KangHan group.. but does he know abt the situation between YJ entertainment and Choego group (?) Coz i think i missed the part if he knows abt it (maybe someone can tell me which eps tell this).

And this is why we're going back to YJ that feels upset of herself.

Coz if i remember correctly on the last ep she told to manager unnie abt the situations with both kanghan and choego group and how finally it occurs to her what's actually happening in her life. 

U know i recalled from ep 1 until the last ones (need to watch it back again from ep 1 now)... YJ is from my opinion a very deep thinking person and hopeless romantic ones at heart lol

It's so subtle tho u won't get it on 1st try but when trying to recalled those happenings and scenes i was like... aha i knew it 

Ok 1st was abt that hopeless romantic ones : u can tell how she wants a pure and true love although she never get it until WH came (?) Why? She's so pure and if i remember correctly but forgot which ep that all the break-ups that happened within 100 days because she didn't want to make a step passing the kissing part ie didn't want to having bed-scene LOL and i think it's one of the reason why that JM guy wants to break up with her too.

And the 2nd ones, the deep thinking ones. I didn't get it at first. Well u know abt all of those apple, painting and poem ones. But it's another thing. It's so subtle but when after i watch the last ep, i was like... ahh i see... that's why she is like that...

So let's diggin' lol

I think she knows abt the situations with kanghan and choego group but never really think abt it because she thought it's abt business although (when at rooftop with manager unnie and that unnie received a call how kanghan group tried to sabotaged YJ drama?) and when that BFF guy said abt that scandal with CSH she finally think abt it.. 

But she really think abt it on the last ep when it occurs to her what really happened with kanghan and choego group. And she doesn't know how to react it. How? When u got bombard by all these news at once and everyone (the ones whom kept her on the dark all this time) tried to tell her to make some "statements" ie broke-up with WH.

How can she do it when she knows she loves him. But a deep thinking ones she still feel is it worth it (i think)? Coz WH still doesn't call her.

And then the YJ and her mother "convos" happens... from this we know how the situations between her parents and her-WH are so alike. She told her mother how she hates her father coz he makes her mother's life difficult and left her mother all alone most of times. But she knows that her mother always forgive her father coz of love... And maybe this is one of the reasons why she got wary around boys on teenager days coz she doesn't want to fall in love and end up just like her mother did. ( I need to know why she finally open about boys later )

And it ring to u that this happens to her now with WH. How she will always forgive him despite anything coz she loves him. And then she remember the promise that she made with WH which make her to go to see him. So yeah sometimes it's not easy to keep love intact... And love without hardships is not a true love. 

Oh abt some of u who wants WH to just left to Africa and leave YJ. 

I want that's YJ who walkaway and left those ppl who hurt her behind LOL

Because why not.. her father who "left" her alone, her unnie who "tried to protect" her (well if never allow her to fall in love and said that she will lose her freedom if she involves with WH and bla3x, well YJ told WH on the beach she dares herself to lose everything it's just she needs to know if that's happen will her dearest ppl still care for her well especially WH), her lil' bro whom just tell her will go study abroad out of blue, her so called "BFF" who's still trying to make his way silently (yes SH i see behind ur facade lol), and especially WH with his silentness and passive-aggressive attitude..

So i just want to tell YJ just go and live faraway from them and start a new (and maybe u can bring WH along too after u knock-up some senses on him) lol  but i'm not a script writer so i can't write the way i want 

Anyway i'm not teamWH or teamYJ... I'm teamWHJY coz i want them to survive on these so cold world.

Sorry for my long posts... Hope it won't bored u lol

Later peeps...

I don't agree with people who can't see why YJ is upset with WH....

1) She had her heartbroken last time at her happiest moment in the same way... (engagement news.... and to a chaebol at that)

2) Yes, she stopped him from explaining but wasn't it him who suggested to "forget it all and enjoy (they're) our time" (ep 9)... so when she heard how serious it was going to be, she postponed it..

3) He had multiple occasions to tell her.... the perfect time would be beginning of ep 9.... no one got mad at him for not telling her..... He even contemplated in ep 7 whether or not to tell her his "secret" (whatever it may be)....

Anywayzzz,

Contrary to what most people think that YJ's will bring on a big fight between our leads, what if he is the one to actually bring them together?

thank you @lambreta

it was a great read. that's what i got from the episode as well. only that you have delve further on YYJ's subtle show of being a deep thinker. i agree. she may be rash with her decisions but it does not come from shallowness rather it's because she wears her heart on her sleeves. she is pure but is quite deep once you try to really get to know her.

Hey guys

new here! :blush:

Finally caught up on all episodes ..oh boy I am hooked! lol

It's been a while since I really liked a drama so much, especially the otp here.

I like both YEH and & CJM before so was happy when I heard they'll work together and I'm also a fan of both the the contract relationship plots and the famous actor/actress falls in love plots.

Since the presscon was so awkward was scared at 1st they might have no chemistry but watching their scenes they do indeed have not only chemistry but  a natural chemistry.

This last episodes really upset me now. This romcom suddenly turned into melodrama and I got angry at YYJ's reactions. Even though Im a girl in this situation I symhpatize more with the guy, maybe because Im a bit cold and standoffish like him too. So I understand him. In fact I think the guy is a saint for not turning into a totally evil person considering that his richard simmons own FAMILY tried to KILL him and this when he was only a child too! I mean how messed up is that?!?!?:crazy:

It was sad seeing him struggle so much to open up about his family to YYJ, and even sometimes was a bit annoyed but at the same time since I understand him really well I can see why he didn't. The guy has major trust issues. And no wonder considering his psycho family. :astonished: 

Actually he has amazing psychological scarring staminaB) considering his situation!

42B19D33-5441-4574-951F-EB27D4DF6D37.gif

Well if I speak for myself, I don’t like how YYJ reacted at all and never will ,Yes because I’m an obsessed # CWH team but also because I can’t stand characters like that . They are not appealing at all to me .I’d really like it if she was calm about it and was like “CWH .. what happened?” and then CWH tells her his side of things and YYJ believe him .

I agree with @intrariver said that CWH got trust issues and it’s hard for him to open up about it .Even if he keep it for long to tell her it wasn’t a big secret .Isn’t guy entitled to keep some secret in his chest ( wasn’t like he cheated or done something bad ) to react the way she reacted.

19 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I couldn't understand too... but maybe because in the past he's never seen her other boyfriends as any threat at all, just something superficial and won't last

He knew about the other jerk .Even when she needed to save a face after the article humiliation. He didn’t offer to help her or bring up his feeling toward her or try to straight away any wrong idea in her head about him .

In my mind I can only assume he did it to cause a problem. He didn’t like their relationship take second seat in his mind he like it if she stay single and be his bestest friend forever .

He should know better ,nothing good come out bring thing after the fact ,telling her about his feeling will only creat issues because that’s when unpleasant awkwardness begins specially when the other person clearly only looking for a platonic relationship. Wasn’t CWH jealous about their relationship ?

AFF5-C6-EC-2-D22-4883-B007-6907-BBED1438

Drive from the hill or what - How awkward it was 

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Well if I speak for myself, I don’t like how YYJ reacted at all and never will ,Yes because I’m an obsessed # CWH team but also because I can’t stand characters like that . They are not appealing at all to me .I’d really like it if she was calm about it and was like “CWH .. what happened?” and then CWH tells her his side of things and YYJ believe him .

I agree with @intrariver said that CWH got trust issues and it’s hard for him to open up about it .Even if he keep it for long to tell her it wasn’t a big secret .Isn’t guy entitled to keep some secret in his chest ( wasn’t like he cheated or done something bad ) to react the way she reacted.

you're entitled to your thoughts just like the rest of us are. at the end of the day that's that.

so long as we continue to support YEH CJM and the whole cast and crew and not encourage anyone else to stop watching the show, skip the ep (because personally I believe ep 10 will bind the next episodes) or start complaining to the network and crew just because we didn't like how the character is being developed then it should be cool for us to have difference of thoughts as that would be more fun and will bring more discussion to the show.

I don't know how long FW is but if it is only 16 episodes then that's just 3 weeks left for us to enjoy Milk Couple. Hope we can focus on cheering and

supporting them.

Hello. New here,hi everyone.. I just love fluttering warning, I'm also hook because of our OTP mainly. I also like the story! It's a feel good type.. it's so refreshing to watch fluttering warning, and the chemistry plus the sweet moments makes me giddy like a kid again.

Can I also add my opinion, you have no choice anyway haha  bec. IMHO, I think I get YYJ on the last episode. It's all about the effort. I think the keyword here is savior.  YYJ description of CWH on her phone. She put him in a pedestal, she did say he is her savior. Now bit by bit problems are arising, then the last epi. I think she needed assurance from him, maybe..but I don't hate her bec. I get it. Remember that what we know abt CWH, YYJ doesn't know.. all she did was speculate. She was hurt in the past pretty bad, so then perhaps thinking it's happening again to a person she looked up, a person she thought was different does have major issues as well, and it's affecting their relationship bec. suddenly another problem arises bigger this time so maybe that's why she run away bec. She's afraid That the one she put on a pedestal is also the same as her ex,someone who would hurt and abandon her as well.  I don't know what's the writer trying to convey in this story too, just analyzing... even then I still enjoy this drama simply because of the chemistry of the two, it's just bursting with glowing energy. I'm just glad YEH finally made a comeback and with CJM at that.. I wanna ship them so bad but..

Hoping to see them on the big screen too after this..

I hope they'll pair up again after fluttering warning cause time flies so fast while watching them, and I can't get enough of them waah.

I don't know if I made any sense at all.. just a newbie on forums and who's enjoying this drama as well..

I think YYJ is allowed to act however she wants in the situation. For myself, all I am saying is that I did not sympathize with her sadness during the episode at all because she had the opportunity to clarify the situation by asking questions but she didn’t. Moments before the news broke, WH also told her that he had something serious to tell her and she told him that they should wait until tomorrow. So couldn’t she have asked him if the news about his family is what he meant? In any case, I also believe she is free to give up on this relationship if she wants to. Sure she’s had a history of bad relationships but if I recall, in the last one she was pestering the jerk guy to give her an explanation when the truth came to light at the end so she did know to do that much previously.

Also, it’s very painful for WH to talk about his family. His mother said previously he has many deep wounds in his heart most likely because he’s the illegitimate child of a cruel rich chaebol who, as he hinted, was in some way involved in the fire that almost took his life as a child. He was finally ready to talk about his history with her but she didn’t give him a chance.

http://bitchesoverdramas.com/2018/12/02/fluttering-alert-on-looking-beautiful/

hi Amber27, since you are new here,  welcome. The discussions here are engaging, I hope you enjoy here.  Also I really hope you will try reading  bitchesoverdramas about Love Alert. It’s nice, I also love their discussion there. 

so long as we continue to support YEH CJM and the whole cast and xrew and not encourage anyone else to stop watching the show, skip the ep (because personally I believe ep 10 will bind the next episodes) or start complaining to the network and crew just because we didn't like how the character is being developed then it should be cool for us to have difference of thoughts as that would be more fun and will bring more discussion to the show.

I am sure I didn’t stop any one to share their thought or to skip the drama or to complain 

I am only pointing out what I feel about this drama .End of the day everyone look at drama in different angels . I am sorry if you didn’t like me pointing out YYJ immature behavior toward CWH and result Not enjoying the drama .For me personally I would like to read more about people disliking YYJ /CWH/ miss stalker /other character. It didn’t make difference. 

I don't know how long FW is but if it is only 16 episodes then that's just 3 weeks left for us to enjoy Milk Couple. Hope we can focus on cheering and

supporting them.

Well it’s certainly what I don’t live for !!

for me I don’t watch drama to cheer any character if I want to do that I will be following them in Twitter .

5 minutes ago, angelangie said:

true ....everyone is entitle to their own opinion and how one will react to it :) after all we are human being with emotions :) everyone tolerance to all kinds of situations stands to differ :) 

And that’s why some people are moved by her pain in episode 10 and some people are not. I see it as her choosing to suffer without explanation especially when I think she should be able to see and understand WH’s sincerity towards her. They just made up after the manager told him to stay away from her and all the promises they made to each other just seems like empty air now when the moment the next problem occurred the relationship breaks down. 

49 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

WH also told her that he had something serious to tell her and she told him that they should wait until tomorrow. So couldn’t she have asked him if the news about his family is what he meant? In any case, I also believe she is free to give up on this relationship if she wants to. Sure she’s had a history of bad relationships but if I recall, in the last one she was pestering the jerk guy to give her an explanation when the truth came to light at the end so she did know to do that much previously.

That my point as well she was crying and understanding to the jerk situation more If I could remember clearly she even said she understand  how he couldn’t do anything because

565-F9-B91-6992-49-B6-BA33-BA4-F9-E3-EC9

and he got in the middle and couldn’t say no to all she offer that How understanding she was but in CHW situation she said what 

E3-E91-DF3-F963-43-E4-A169-2-E35496-A935

As he wish to be born in this family or ask crazy woman to run after him .

ooopsie... i'm back loool

and hello intrariver.. welcome to this thread... :)

So still abt YJ's reactions to the news lol

Just like what i state before, i think YJ never blame WH abt it. I thought she said that she didn't get mad at the news or with WH. She got mad herself coz just like @vegaspink wrote above on point no 1 that she got herself in the "same" situation like with that JaeMin guy... so she blames herself. Even she told her manager unnie that WH got surprise abt the news too. So she acknowledges the news and not mad at WH. 

And didn't u said before that why YJ not learn from her previous relationship? Right @Ameera Ali? She tried to learn tho and think that's this time is different... and when this thing abt WH news happened, she's got noone but herself to blame. And then u said that YJ need to calm down. She will calm down but not on back then at the inn. And how she has to calm down so quick within mins or seconds? When she just read abt the news? Coz for me, i couldn't. I need times to sort things out and clear my mind and heart so i can see the prob clearly and talk abt it... just a day or 2 is not really long time to talk and discuss back. It's not like she got mad at WH. Nah, she didn't. She trusts him. She just didn't trust herself.

And this trust issue that u both @intrariverand @Ameera Ali said, i agree that WH has this trust issues and he entitled to it and i don't blame him either. Even YJ know abt this i think. Back on ep 2 or 3 in the morning after YJ barging into the apartment that she thinks still JM's apartment, WH already showed this trait while eating together and YJ tried to ask some questions? lol

and YJ never ask again abt it not that i know of or voluntary told by WH himself. Just like a bit of his dad and mom issues. She never tried to diggin' it, it just WH told her evently and YJ just happy abt it coz she knew abt his trust issues but since he told her himself she knew he trusts her even just a lil' bit. And a lil' bit is a lot to her coz she acknowledges another issue of WH which is money issue even she got mad at the manager unnie when the unnie talk abt money back on those contract agreement time lol..

And abt YJ, from the last ep i can tell she had this distrust and unworthiness issuesod herself.

If i remember correctly, since ep 1 she already had these issues but she was so cleverly cover it some jokes and aegyo so others won't recognize it especially the distrust of herself ones. And finally in the ep 10, i can finally connect the dots all of those scenes i thought i saw a bit of this trait of her even the subtle ones. 

And yep in the last ep i finally see it clearly after those talking with her mother and her father's desperate cries flashbacks. I think noone knows about it (?).. well not i know of since others just think that she hates her father coz she blames him of the fire incident...

But on those scenes i talk above, what i see is she hates him because she thought her father always left her mother and make her life difficult and she knew that her mother already understand and forgave him. And the father's cries flashback u see how child YJ blamed her father but she witness the desperate cries too... And u see how the scene focus on the cries father? (and how u can feel the anguish of him? because i felt it and also cried while watch the scene). I think it wants tell me that YJ knew that her father also feeling anguish and helpless abt it and despite him being a fireman he can't save his loved ones while the fire broke on his own home. (And u can't help crying along with him). YJ saw this and because if this in my mind i think YJ blame herself coz she lets herself got in to the fire accident that cost her mother's life and also made her father feeling helpless coz of it. So she never really hate her father as much as she hates herself because of it.

Ironically the situation of her parents is kinda happens to her and WH. Why?

1. YJ's father and WH are both have the same job situation which make them prioritize others than them and their family matters in "critical" situations. Coz their job consist on helping others first then urself?

2. YJ and her mother although YJ tried not to fall in the same situation like her mother can't help to love men like WH and YJ's father (although in the series so far YJ somehow felt insecure abt the ladies patient of WH and tried to tell him to change the job LOL) and like her mother who always forgive her father, she too always forgive WH and tries to make a move to talking to him and clear things up when WH himself just doing his things

3. U know that YJ's father told WH if he wants to get married u need to find a good person. Now i know why. Because the father found his good person in his wife... a woman who understand him and love him unconditionally. And he wants WH to find that kind of special someone too. Which is tangled by fate is his own daughter.

4. After the flashback of her father then YJ remember the promise that they made while dancing on the beach and then she goes to WH. My take on the scene is while she recalled those memories of her father anguish and regret cries, it occurs to her that she doesn't want to live with full of regrets like her father so she rushing of to find WH and tries talking to him to solve some issues. While she doesn't want to get regret herself, in my opinion she didn't want what happened to her father will happen to WH too. Coz she will feel sad just maybe how she thinks her mother will be sad to for putting her husband on this situation. Coz when u love someone, u want that someone always feel happy and loved in life even not be together anymore with their other half.

These revelations so far that i found fascinating. And can't help to expect more of what will i find on the next ep. :)

And the preview of next ep, when the manager unnie told her to forgive her father but i just wanna tell her to forgive herself first. When u already forgive urself and make a peace to urself, u can finally forgive others and accept them back in ur life. It's always treat urself right first and then u can finally treat others better.

And also i can't wait to see what will happen at the engagement ceremony (if it's really happen lol), coz i think YJ will come to the party right?

Ok... That's it for now... And also sorry for another long post LOL

Laters..

Archived