[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

0ly40

I watched Episode 10 with English sub. I feel better and better understanding with the characters & situations. YYJ is a very sensitive person, not only thinking herself but the people of her company. 

About the preview, I expects more revelations. Reconciliation with her father is posible but she had to go through a  storm upon learning her father’s connection with CHW. But I think, knowing that CHW’s is a victim of arson will have an impact with her (in a positive note).

I may be the minority here for thinking that the connection and past of YYJ and CHW to be revealed interweaving with the lawsuit is a good move of the writer. The issues are entangled. YYJ’s father, YYJ and CWH had to deal with their past, separately or together to fix the present. 

Call me a shallow person, I don’t hate episode 10. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YYJ is a flawed individual, same with CHW and the rest of the characters.  No matter how wise/smart  an individual, that  person will definitely make a blunder in his/her life. 

YYJ is an achiever (Career wise). She is not wise in love (earlier) but does not make her dumbest person  on earth. In fact, falling in love with CHW is a right thing, yes regardless of the consequences.

YYJ had asked her manager about Chaego (investment in her company) and said never mind. I don’t think she is taking the matter easy, she is thinking, deeply.

In the preview, she is energetic when she told her manager that she is ready to work. Why? I think, like CWH, she is also capable of fighting head on with Chaego and KHJ (with CWH or not beside her) Her good heart, talent, charm (even her aego) are her weapons. She is surrounded with good and capable people, so there. 

I don’t mind if CHW & YYJ work to fight, separately or together. The hurt, damage and threats levelled against them will bring the best of them.

KHJ will not stop, it’s not only about power, money and her roots because she is also emotionally   obsessed with CWH. She is falling for him.

I’m sure I belong to a few persons who can watch episode 10 more than once because somehow it bridge us to subsequent scenarios. 

1 hour ago, curiousyeh said:

YYJ is an achiever (Career wise). She is not wise in love (earlier) but does not make her dumbest person  on earth. In fact, falling in love with CHW is a right thing, yes regardless of the consequences.

Hey , nobody’s perfect are they? :sweatingbullets:

poor thing sure she was never a wiser one but for sure the cutest one .

I am sure it’s was right move for her to fall in love with CHW . I don’t want to sound cynical but she find it easy to fall for any man easily . 3 minutes she was heart broken and 3 minutes later she was in love again with someone she got fictional relationship with So yeah it’s was great decision form her part .:D

I’m wondering why she did not fall in love easily with her best friend? Even after the confession? Even after she learned of the engagement. 

i re-watched the episodes, so I developed vantage points (how I see it).  Even before, the two met in  front a convenience store, they heard each other good deeds. CHW saved her life  twice. 

Even the manager threw men at her, I don’t think she will fall in love with any man after CHW. 

I had said KHJ is falling for CWH who rejected her right there even their  first meeting. So I’m not surprised if YYJ fell easily in love with him after saving her life twice, after treating her with respect right after the photoshoot accident. The two had no non-sense conversations even before they entered a contract dating. The breakfast scene, at the clinic during her treatment, in fact many here agreed what they had  is not a kind of love at first sight, they are acquaintance with respect for each other, then friendship. It will be sad if the two fall I love I. Episode 12 just to prove that YYJ is not the kind of who will not easily fall in love with any man. 

I'm happy that this thread is alive.

Just wanna leave some thoughts I've had while watching FW.

- Falling with love is different from falling in love ( HJM vs CWH)

- YYJ grew up being loved and feeling abandoned at the same time so she has a lot of love to give while showing such great vulnerability when that love is not cherished.

- CWH has been burned because of love that when he found someone to love his world changed as if he's starting anew. 

- YYJ and CWH tackles love in a very different manner as such they have yet to learn their language of love.

Milk Couple Fighting!

20 minutes ago, angelangie said:

she choose to love the wrong man......

letting her guard down around SH was because she treated her as a fellow sister......it was how SH did when he first approach her so the thought probably never cross her minds....with some friends these thought never ever cross your mind......they are just practically? friends....

i have a guy friend....basically and honestly just friend.....he is just almost like SH .....he was always there for me when i hit bottom rock or in a difficult situation.....just give him a call and he will turn up.....there are times also we slept on the same bed.....but nothing happen.....and no we didnt roll together in our sleep either lols.....he was at one end and me at another......didnt even shut the door......

but we never ever cross that lines and we never ever even thought about it.......

maybe that is how it is with YJ.....she never ever went there....it just didnt happen that's all

Agree. That’s my point. YYJ is not the kind of person who will fall easily in love with any man. 

As you said, she fell in love with a wrong person. 

But I don’t think she will fall in love with any man whom she met randomly.   No and not at all.

Even SH confessed to her years back, I don’t think she will fall in love with him. She love him as   Chingu.

To be honest,  what she had with her ex boyfriend who is a jerk is not actually love as what her manager correctly pointed out to her, she is in love with the idea of being in love.  CWH is her first and  true love. She will stand by him. She just need a break. 

After watching this episode with subs, I guess it doesn't that bad. I guess most of people had different expectations about how and why YJ should act or coped with the situation. You all seems expect her to behave in certain way that more mature in her age and handled the situation here. She have right to act that way (even that is her fault for not let WH tell her the secret). But to me, after this hardship, she will be more mature. 

maxresdefault.jpg   It would seem the title wasn't about the viewers hearts fluttering...

For I now understand the meaning and that the warning was in fact to the OTP instead.  I find that often even characters can be judged so quickly and I actually feel a bit sorry for both of them and yet thankful they found each other even knowing what is to come.  To me they both have an empty space within their hearts that wasn't really filled until now...

They both went through a life changing experience because of a fire and yet it wasn't only the fire that left it's scars on them both.  Or that caused the real pain and fear that lack of trust in love that lives within one of them.  And the want and need of love in the other.  For those scars were there and burned within them even before the fire.  It's the lack of time and presence of being in their eyes a priority and the want and need of a fathers love...

I don't know what the future will hold but I do know that I hope they hold onto each other no matter how dark it may get or how those around them stir their evil pots.  All I remember is her sticking her head out that window while they were in their get away car escaping from the world and that freedom and smile that covered her face and his as he watched.  And my thinking of a line in an old song my Mother loves,

" You and me against the world.

Sometimes it seems like you and me against the world.

When all the others turn their backs and walked away.

You can count on me to stay."

I hope no matter what is said or done the promise still lives within their hearts...:heart:

34 minutes ago, angelangie said:

exactly she just love the thoughts of being in love.....

Good afternoon , Ok then , was she as well in the thought of heart breaking :D when she was crying like crazy and entering the home of someone that break up with her and was taking her for a ride .

16 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Good afternoon , Ok then , was she as well in the thought of heart breaking :D when she was crying like crazy and entering the home of someone that break up with her and was taking her for a rid .

I agree with your view.  We can like characters even though we see that they are not perfect.  

She was doing something crazy because she thought she was in love with JM.  And apparently she went overboard before, too, because in the first episode she was saying how she couldn't get a guy to stay with her for 100 days.  Although her intentions are good, YJ pushes too hard and tries too hard.  This seems apparent from her lack of success in relationships.  She wouldn't give JM a chance to tell her that he was breaking up with her.  She gave the ring to HW too soon--before he had a chance to tell her what he needed to say.  And then she ran away from him before, again, giving him a chance to speak.  

Her reactions are emotional and not well-thought-out.

8 hours ago, Sulistya Wati said:

If I upload full version of this on yt, will I get banned?!

It’s Robbie Williams ten most popular song on spotify though:sweatingbullets:

Still taking a safe distance from rewatching ep 10:sweatingbullets:

I have watched and listened ep 10 many times and have an inspiration with those scenes. Tks for their taking part in this drama. They have a high consideration in acting and showing the contents and meanings of the drama through the story and characters. That is the continuous fighting for love, for happiness, for the choice of pure( clean) way and work hard for the brighter future.

I am new to this thread, though I have read this thread for a while.

The script is formulaic, but the pace is so far quite okay. (There were too many K drama with draggy plots!!!)

I like the twist that there's more to the fire incident where child Woo-hyun was injured.

The filming, editing, makeup, costumes and drama scene setups are not as satisfactory, though.

Have watched quite a few of Yoon Eun-hye's past dramas, eg. Princess HourMy Fair Lady, The Vineyard Man.

I am hoping her career can bounce back after the plagarism scandal, but I find her acting a bit stuck in the past in this drama.

She doesn't act like a 30s actress; I feel she's repeating her acting routine in Princess Hour.
I think she needs to pick some more challenging script next time or she will continue having a hard time in Korean entertainment industry.

I knew Chun Jung-myung since Cinderella's Sister, though it is the first time I actually watch his drama (I am not so interested in the drama genres of him in the past). He is doing a decent acting job this time.

And I quite like Han Go-eun's character in this drama. It would be nice if more background story can be written regarding to Yoo-jung's friendship with Chae-kyung unnie. I would be happy to see her having a love line, too! (Perhaps with that surgeon friend of Woo-hyun?)

I am not sure P.O and that journalist's love line works well into the story (it feels a bit sidetracked), but P.O is doing quite well considering he has not been debut as an actor long.

I have not scrolled all the post to check, but anyone guessing the stalker is Yoo-jung's ex, Hwang Jae-min? I believe he might blame Yoo-jung for his engagement with that Chaebol girl was called off. And being able to hide his relationship with Yoo-jung for quite some time, I think he would be good at avoiding CCT,V especially to Yoo-jung's surroundings. Though again, I am not sure how this plot puzzle can fit well into Yoo-jung's later struggle with Woo-hyun against Choego group & Kanghan group.

18 hours ago, curiousyeh said:

KHJ will not stop, it’s not only about power, money and her roots because she is also emotionally   obsessed with CWH. She is falling for him.

find it so really weird that she is obsessed with a man she hardly meets or talks to. why not have a conversation with him? hang out with him? do the things that usual clingy leads do? she doesn't even try to get to know him as a person...  and it doesn't seem to bite her that he has such a low opinion of her. he doesn't even bother to argue with her. he just states his feel and walks away. at one point, he says that she has no pride and is shameless.... for someone who is trying to establish herself, won't it bite to have someone say that she has no pride?

and P.S ~ chingus, need your help: need kpop/kdrama suggestions for december birthday post on themes of individuality, blue, sea, calm, winter...

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

find it so really weird that she is obsessed with a man she hardly meets or talks to. why not have a conversation with him? hang out with him? do the things that usual clingy leads do? she doesn't even try to get to know him as a person...  and it doesn't seem to bite her that he has such a low opinion of her. he doesn't even bother to argue with her. he just states his feel and walks away. at one point, he says that she has no pride and is shameless.... for someone who is trying to establish herself, won't it bite to have someone say that she has no pride?

That's because she isn't clingy second female lead but a bossy and arrogant one. She doesn't really care what WH thinks of her as long as she gets to marry him and join the two families. She is too one-dimensional, I am getting bored of her. The only emotion I saw was when WH came barging into the room and asked YJ to leave. She looked like she was about to cry there. I have no access to laptop till another 24 hours. Will try to share a screenshot of her. (Disclaimer) Just because it's rare, not because I like her :P 

I earlier said I will re-watch it with subs and after  doing so, I had better understanding.

After reading this blog, she affirmed my belief that this episode (despite of unneccesary flashbacks except for the fire scene and their conversation while they are dancing) has still something fresh or revelations to offer. Please don’t hate me.

http://bitchesoverdramas.com/2018/11/30/fluttering-alert-rewatching-episode-10/

While @pscmule3 made my heart to go for CWH. I still cried for YYJ. YYJ is always kept in the dark by the people whom she dearly love. Her dad never explained. Her manager, bff and others will always hide truth from her to protect her. So I could understand why she acted that way at CWH. No one should be blamed.  But what I love about of YYJ is her immediate decision to reach out to CWH, knowing he is worth fighting for.

This drama it’s a gift that keep giving :tounge_xd: now we got the weirdo .

6-A42189-A-AFF1-4-A3-E-90-B7-0-C36883294

This man must have spent his last 10 years of his life looking for his balls, because he was the biggest p-ussy I have ever watch in kdrama .What ever he was feeling toward YJ ? It was mind belowing .So all these years he was biding his time until it’s the right moment for him to make his move (wow)

but why bother share his feeling now ,She has found a relationship that makes her happy and fulfill her .He miss his chance ,He need that time to make his intentions clear from the get go and seen as partner material without seeming like a lecher or an a-rse :D

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

This man must have spent his last 10 years of his life looking for his balls, because he was the biggest p-ussy I have ever watch in kdrama .What ever he was feeling toward YJ ? It was mind belowing .So all these years he was biding his time until it’s the right moment for him to make his move (wow)

but why bother share his feeling now ,She has found a relationship that makes her happy and fulfill her .He miss his chance ,He need that time to make his intentions clear from the get go and seen as partner material without seeming like a lecher or an a-rse :D

I couldn't understand too... but maybe because in the past he's never seen her other boyfriends as any threat at all, just something superficial and won't last... but this once, he realised that the fake relationship is for real... but still, it's so foolish to maintain that kind of lie. Sure it works in the beginning, but somewhere along the way, he should've come clean and told her his real feelings. 

Done with ep10.

I must have watched a different episode because I love every  second of it! The drama has shown another layer and depth and I'm loving it.

Most of all YEH's portrayal was spot on. She made me feel YYJ's dilemma...the hesitations, indecisions, self pity, vulnerability, and all other pent up sad emotions she kept behind the facade of being a top star.

The episode showed YYJ feeling left out by his father, his brother, his bff, his unnie, and now CWH. They unintentionally make her feel abandoned because they care for her. They can't see that because of this she is hurting.

I also love that unnie manager is smart enough to connect the dots about the cahebols. They may have problems ahead but at least they are not walking blind. 

This episode made me cry and I love it!

Archived