[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

0ly40

2 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

why does it look like he is wearing some sort of ring on his ring finger? :o

Ah! I forgot to add! YooJung presented him with her parent's wedding bands which she wanted to give to someone she liked. So.

And WooHyun was all "oh, how interesting, it fits perfectly!" And then "this doesn't even happen in movies or dramas, the girl presenting (the rings)".

Lawls

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

What happened this episode in a nutshell:

WooHyun tells HyeJoo to buzz off and not touch his people, calling her fearless and without self respect and HyeJoo' s eyes get wet. 

YooJung meets with SungHoon who tells her that him liking men was a lie. He said that only because when she was younger, she was really wary around guys and that's how much he wanted to be close to her.

Kang HyeJoo tries to ask Choego Chairman for help only to bump into Mdm Choego who condesendingly tells her to please back off for her own sake because it hurts living with a man who looks elsewhere. Choego Chairman doesn't care much for HyeJoo too because he tells her that she'll never win against his Madam. Although he'll take care of YooJung. Dammit, we were so close to having these pesky Chaebols out of the picture.

YooJung reaches home and Manager is there with the pictures. While she admits that WooHyun is a good guy, YooJung can't be in a relationship now, even if it's not with WooHyun. Apparently now is a turning point in her career and they've got to be vigilant. I thought she was the princess of Korean media???

Anyway, so Manager gets everyone on board the "Imprison YooJung" project - No mobile, no computer, no wallet, and all her movements will be monitored. Bro thinks that's being too harsh.

YooJung retaliates first by going on a hunger strike. Then when food paired with a letter from WooHyun (courtesy of Bro) comes, she changes it into a binge fest. If she's fat, she can't do anything. So goes the 30+ year old. SungHoon takes the moping YooJung on a walk (cos she's not talking to him when she used to tell him everything, even those she won't tell her close staff) and when she sighs that she cant tell him she's having it hard because of WooHyun after knowing his feelings, he says that while he's not sure how much WooHyun means to her, she can't doubt his heart (even as just a friend).

The  girl that YooJung paid treatment for comes into YooJung entertainment for an audition, though really, she's just a messenger for WooHyun who asks her out to the beach. YooJung replies in the affirmative via girl-post.

YooJung is found out by Bro and SungHoon, the former whom gleefully helps with her escapade while the latter glumfully stands aside while she goes on her escapade.

And so off she goes, struggling into a wetsuit too tight because WooHyun is blind and bought the wrong size. Manager gives up upon reading the letter from YooJung telling her that she'll return in 3 days. and that she'll be with WooHyun.

YooJung and WooHyun spend happy time together at the beach, eating ramyeon (which YooJung claims to love but can't eat only because she has to maintain her figure) and playing "Will you still love me without my status".

They relocate to a place which only has one room left (of course) and WooHyun hopes they'll believe in each other and attempts to tell YooJung something but she asks to just enjoy this day and let the something wait for tomorrow.

the end!

Ooh! Letter from WH to YJ! Finally!

5 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

You get what I mean? @joonminfan Can we ship them already in real life???

I want to but I'm afraid I'll get burnt. Am already hurting from my current ship as per my username. 

Oh.. They are so so so sweet. I'm sorry to all YEH-JJH and YEH-KJH shippers, but I prefer YEH-CJM. WHY is it that he really looks like he is in love? Maybe my brain is fried from staying up late.

- the walk in the shore

- teaching her how to surf

- ATV ride!

- ramyun talk

- short carnival date

- the wine and clumsy at first turned sweet dance w daebak background music

- the bedroom talk

- YYJ giving the rings (how fearless..love her boldness and honesty about her feelings, her vulnerability)

- CWH being shy but accepting of YYJ's rings (how very fearless and honest too)

I find it so refreshing that YYJ is a girl's girl and CWH is a man's man. They exhibit the norm for their gender and yet they are not bound by it instead they are empowered. YYJ is very bold but earnest. YEH portays her well and so even if YYJ is the first to initiate skinship or is more open it doesn't come across as crass. It is still very feminine. CWH is the one who gets more giddy and surprised by YYJ's boldness but it does not feel lame rather it feels fulfilling that a man is so open to show his emotions because he loves the girl. As well he steps up and counter surprise YYJ too.CJM is really doing a good job here.

As I've said before it really is a give and take relationship both REEL and REAL.

Ackkkkk! I can't sleep. I'm full of wonderful feelings!

But I need a real KISS pd-nim. he he he

6 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

I want to but I'm afraid I'll get burnt. Am already hurting from my current ship as per my username. 

Oh.. They are so so so sweet. I'm sorry to all YEH-JJH and YEH-KJH shippers, but I prefer YEH-CJM. WHY is it that he really looks like he is in love? Maybe my brain is fried from staying up late.

Right? Right?? I thought that they look so natural too, like they're not acting at all... But I can totally understand not getting on board another ship. I have 3 ongoing now :D.... But may I know who is JoonMin exactly?

9 minutes ago, angelangie said:

@ktcjdrama did u happen to catch the song that were play when they were swaying to it? 

Which one? I have the raw now, I can check.

9 minutes ago, angelangie said:

towards the end.....at night....there were this song they were playing.....i cant remember the title.....when they were dancing slowly or as swaying to the music together

:sweat_smile: I'm bad with songs... but the lyrics goes something like "I was young, we grow up..."??

@angelangie Awesome re-recaps and screencaps! Thanks!!

That kiss at the end, still in my mind... Well, they haven't laid the mattress out to sleep yet... I wonder what will happen next after that tender kiss.... :ph34r::P

Glad you found the song. Seems like I've heard it before, but I'm just really terrible with songs, except the oldies ones :P then I might have a chance.

17 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

About to eat dimsum!!!! Yumyum!  Looking forward to everything but the chicken feet.

:lol: That's the first thing I order... It's my litmus test of a good dimsum place.

It is like sweetness overload!!! The way WH looks at YJ is just heart melting.  OMG.  I want to have a man like that.  It is simple, but the impact is big! its like there's an arrow just gone through my heart! Swoon-worthy! LOL

Thank you for all the ones who posted the live recap!!! I love y'all!!! I'm at work and I couldn't watch, plus I won't be able to understand either. hahahaha.  I'm waiting for VIKI to finished the sub to watch it again, yeah I already watched it without subs...but it is soooo good!

This drama is just so refreshing! I love how YJ had the hunger strike, then she went on with binging.  LOL...I so love YEH! 

Thank u for the recap with pictures @angelangie! My curiosity has been satisfied sufficiently so I shall wait patiently for the subs. I don’t know if @ktcjdrama and I should subject ourselves to such heartache. It’s painful to have expectations about something and then to have them all crushed later on. @ktcjdrama you are very brave to have 3 ships going on. As for mine,

Spoiler

It’s Lee Joon and Jung So Min who were in Father is Strange together. They are a real life couple as of now.

@packmule3 I shall go read your blog post later! Love your detailed analysis. Reminds me of my school days when I had to do literature as an academic subject but I was always so bad at analysing. But I’m glad you are doing this because I love to read people’s thoughts on dramas that I enjoy. Oh, you should totally try chicken feet. You can tell if a dim sum place is good by their chicken feet. If you have a chance, you can try pig stomach soup as well? :relieved:

10 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

It’s painful to have expectations about something and then to have them all crushed later on. @ktcjdrama you are very brave to have 3 ships going on. As for mine,

So I guessed correctly, but why are you burnt and hurting then? I thought your ship sailed? None of mine sailed yet....:(:D

I am not good in digging up and keeping update info, so I don't think I am capable to start a shipping thread and maintain it... but this Milk Couple made me come soooooooo close to starting one.

Archived