[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

0ly40

1 hour ago, inss25 said:

Do we will have another tragic event after the beach date?? Because I read somewhere that YJ will amnesiac due to car crash or something like that. I hope it won't happen at least not after their beach date. 

Whatt?? :crazy: No please dont go that way.. Is it from the original plot in the novel?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, zildjian said:

And tomorrow is CJM birthday... I hope YEH prepare a surprise party for him. excited much

Hmm.. According to viki, interview has been done before hand already, it's only gonna be broadcasted via fb. 

Just finished ep 8.i know I'm late.but hey tonight is new episode.yay.

The editor for this drama should be fired.i can't really enjoy overall scene because of the sloppy transition. It's too obvious in ep 8 when yyj is sitting on her bed.. suddenly the flash back of the movie date. When was that happened? And after that suddenly they talked on the phone. 

I really thought the legal son is non-existence. hehe. well, quite good looking.he should be the second guy instead.imo his acting is way better than jwj for that few seconds..jwj is worst second lead so far in kdrama. He lacks emotion. 

Well..our leads save everything anyway. Can't get enough. I really love them to bits! Ep 9 is must watch because they'll be having beach getaway.so typically kdrama plot.lol.

The overall plot anyway is interesting for me. I hope that it will continue have a success.

WH said he has something to say. YJ said wait too say it tomorrow. I think because it is something serious and she didn't want to spoil the mood.

WH asked her what she wants to do tomorrow. So sweet this couple.

They were sitting side by side and WH turned to face her and he turned her to face him too, then he kissed her!! Gosh, this gives me goosebumps seriously....

Preview:

YJ leaving WH while crying... everything happened so fast and I can't catch what they said because the sentences are not in context. But we have WH talking to YJ's father asking for his help, then we have YJ talking to her CEO.

2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

WH said he has something to say. YJ said wait too say it tomorrow. I think because it is something serious and she didn't want to spoil the mood.

WH asked her what she wants to do tomorrow. So sweet this couple.

They were sitting side by side and WH turned to face her and he turned her to face him too, then he kissed her!! Gosh, give me goosebumps seriously....

Preview:

YJ leaving WH while crying... everything happened so fast and I can't catch what they said because the sentences are not in context. But we have WH talking to YJ's father asking for his help, then we have YJ talking to her CEO.

Spoiler

Was it a good kiss? Worthy to be featured in the guess the kiss thread? :P

Hmm.. They were so lovey-dovey in this ep, so what could have happened to them to make her walk away from him? She finding out that her father saved WH and that's why he couldn't save/see his wife? She finding out that he is the son of a chaebol family? I'm so curious!

@joonminfan I only caught the last few minutes of it. Need to wait for raw to be uploaded.

The kiss was so simple yet sooo full of love, I tell you.... We only see them touching lips, but the gentle way of him moving her into position and kissing her is the creme de la creme.... toe-curls and goosebumps inducing.... :wub:

2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@joonminfan I only caught the last few minutes of it. Need to wait for raw to be uploaded.

The kiss was so simple yet sooo full of love, I tell you.... We only see them touching lips, but the gentle way of him moving her into position and kissing her is the creme de la creme.... toe curling and goosebumps inducing.... :wub:

Ok, now u have me wanting to go on IG to see if anyone has posted the clip, instead of going to sleep. Be right back! :joy:

i was literally smiling from head to toe curling from excitement and happiness for the couple. That was the most epic 15 mins of my life so far. ha ha ha.

what a way to end ep 9. loyal viewers can't help but want more while casual viewers are trapped by a web of flutters..curious and surprised that such a feel good drama is shown close midnight.

FW has me going bonkers. Once Thursday's done I can't wait for Monday to come so I can get my hands on the next chapter! Weekend no longer exists! 

more and more i like how YEH and CJM portays their character. By far this is the most adult and realistic couple interaction I've watched on TV (for kdrama). Mature but with a twist of youthful giddyness. I applaud the 2. Their chemistry is exploding as the story progresses. I love that they show YYJ and CWH's thoughts and feelings through small gestures instead of over the top in your face basic acting. A++++++

What happened this episode in a nutshell:

WooHyun tells HyeJoo to buzz off and not touch his people, calling her fearless and without self respect and HyeJoo' s eyes get wet. 

YooJung meets with SungHoon who tells her that him liking men was a lie. He said that only because when she was younger, she was really wary around guys and that's how much he wanted to be close to her.

Kang HyeJoo tries to ask Choego Chairman for help only to bump into Mdm Choego who condesendingly tells her to please back off for her own sake because it hurts living with a man who looks elsewhere. Choego Chairman doesn't care much for HyeJoo too because he tells her that she'll never win against his Madam. Although he'll take care of YooJung. Dammit, we were so close to having these pesky Chaebols out of the picture.

YooJung reaches home and Manager is there with the pictures. While she admits that WooHyun is a good guy, YooJung can't be in a relationship now, even if it's not with WooHyun. Apparently now is a turning point in her career and they've got to be vigilant. I thought she was the princess of Korean media???

Anyway, so Manager gets everyone on board the "Imprison YooJung" project - No mobile, no computer, no wallet, and all her movements will be monitored. Bro thinks that's being too harsh.

YooJung retaliates first by going on a hunger strike. Then when food paired with a letter from WooHyun (courtesy of Bro) comes, she changes it into a binge fest. If she's fat, she can't do anything. So goes the 30+ year old. SungHoon takes the moping YooJung on a walk (cos she's not talking to him when she used to tell him everything, even those she won't tell her close staff) and when she sighs that she cant tell him she's having it hard because of WooHyun after knowing his feelings, he says that while he's not sure how much WooHyun means to her, she can't doubt his heart (even as just a friend).

The  girl that YooJung paid treatment for comes into YooJung entertainment for an audition, though really, she's just a messenger for WooHyun who asks her out to the beach. YooJung replies in the affirmative via girl-post.

YooJung is found out by Bro and SungHoon, the former whom gleefully helps with her escapade while the latter glumfully stands aside while she goes on her escapade.

And so off she goes, struggling into a wetsuit too tight because WooHyun is blind and bought the wrong size. Manager gives up upon reading the letter from YooJung telling her that she'll return in 3 days. and that she'll be with WooHyun.

YooJung and WooHyun spend happy time together at the beach, eating ramyeon (which YooJung claims to love but can't eat only because she has to maintain her figure) and playing "Will you still love me without my status".

They relocate to a place which only has one room left (of course) and WooHyun hopes they'll believe in each other and attempts to tell YooJung something but she asks to just enjoy this day and let the something wait for tomorrow. And then they kiss!!

the end!

I admit, I just did this from memory. And I have the memory of a goldfish.

Archived