[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

0ly40

1 hour ago, Sulistya Wati said:

I am not crying!

Thanks for sharing!! This is my favorite scene for this episode... I find it extremely romantic... Just like the words of the paparazzi who was following them: The atmosphere between these two is really close and passionate! 

I find the paparazzi constantly echoing  our thoughts... He said he would continue to watch them because he is curious... Those are my exact thoughts... I will continue to watch them as I am curious how their relationship will develop... 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gosh, why do I don’t get bored watching this drama? My heart cried for YYJ when she initiated move to talk to him. She want closure? My heart is beating fast when YYJ asked him why he was avoiding him? She had experienced that before but she is still brave enough to ask him. I was expecting that CWH would lied to her and would tell her that he does not like her. But thank God, he can’t lie.

Why do I feel that a president Lee is as manipulative? And as bad as KHJ.

I understand that everyone is entitled to their opinion. But in episode 8, I truly like it that the OTP get back early rather than the prolong heartache. The most beautiful part of this show is when the OTP spend their time together. Their smiles can lit up the whole city. Can truly feel their love and closeness evnthru my screen. I know the angst are coming and looking forward to see how they overcome it together.

1 hour ago, yippeeyeh said:

I understand that everyone is entitled to their opinion. But in episode 8, I truly like it that the OTP get back early rather than the prolong heartache. The most beautiful part of this show is when the OTP spend their time together. Their smiles can lit up the whole city. Can truly feel their love and closeness evnthru my screen. I know the angst are coming and looking forward to see how they overcome it together.

I also appreciate that they acted like mature adults and didn’t prolong this type of nonsense. They’re both single people who share a mutual affection for each other so why should they give others power over their lives. I said it before that I appreciate their maturity which makes their relationship quite enjoyable to me. I hope they continue to settle any differences that might arise with a mature spirit. We’ve watched them deeply disagree over one action or another but one of them always offered the olive branch to reconcile the breakdown in their relationship.

8 hours ago, celebrianna said:

I also appreciate that they acted like mature adults and didn’t prolong this type of nonsense. They’re both single people who share a mutual affection for each other so why should they give others power over their lives. I said it before that I appreciate their maturity which makes their relationship quite enjoyable to me. I hope they continue to settle any differences that might arise with a mature spirit. We’ve watched them deeply disagree over one action or another but one of them always offered the olive branch to reconcile the breakdown in their relationship.

Agree. Contrary to the opinion of the one who recapped the episode 8, it’s fine with me if he gets back with her (abruptly). Why not? The issue is not between them. The problem is the people who are greedy for power & money and want to control lives. Initially, CWH would give in to her manager’s decision upon learning of the extent of the damage to YYJ.

To be honest, there will be no much problem if the “dating contract” is cut short. YYJ can bounce back after the set back. In fact, the future  news of the engagement with Chaebol daughter will make the public to sympathize with her. THE MANAGER IS CLEVER.

But the present situation is different. There is emotion involved here. The  two fell in love even before the contract dating supposedly to end. 

They fell in love so fast. Why not? Even CWH unconsciously correctly predicted that? When he told that to the fiancée of  YYJ’ ex. 

So why come up with a decision to break up with her? He was assured that YYJ will be alright after the break up news. He knew, he could not face YYJ telling her that he is breaking up because he will definitely waver. That is the reason why he want to work in Africa for 3 years because he was so affected with the break up and still HAS no plan to marry with that woman.

The advise of her mother definitely help him to enlighten him. Oh how that chaebol’s  daughter & YYJ treated  Doctor’s Mom is so opposite. Who will not love YYJ? 

She is is so right when he told him that he can protect her more if he is standing by her side.  She knew that woman will not make good of her promise. She and the doctor’s biological father will still destroy YYJ even the two break up for real. 

Again about the abrupt reconciliation? Why not, if two people are genuinely in love, it only takes one meeting to get back at each other. 

But the consequences of their decision to get back are too hard to overcome. They know that. That’s why he sought help of President Lee. 

That’s why in the preview YYJ knows she might loose everything for choosing love. YYJ had said to him she will not let her destroy her career she built up for 10 years. That’s why I love our heroine. She will fight for it  not only for herself but for the people whom she dearly love, her manager, her brother, her best friend and those staff who helped built the company. She is very consistent, remember, she had said that to CWH when she begged to him to agree for the fake dating. 

That’s why she bravely faced that woman in the ending of episode 8. She will fight for both her career & her love. 

But she knows that she might loose in the battle for fighting for her love and the people around her. She knows the consequences but I rather be that is with him doing together win or loose or have some regret  for the rest  of their  lives.

Oh oh sorry for the long post.

5 hours ago, celebrianna said:

The reason why I am so hooked with this drama. This couple relationship is so mature yet very sweet to watch.

And sometimes I questioned the fact about CWH never dating any woman cause he’s such a smooth talker, well maybe for YYJ only :P:D

But, please continue. I love to watch you do that to your woman:wub:

Archived