[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

0ly40

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, angelangie said:

But Wait...........maybe after the pretended breakup they will be back for real?? 

hmmm now i like this notion better calp-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774067calp-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774067calp-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774067

me too! End the pretending and start dating for real! Haha.

30 minutes ago, prettyhappy said:

Or they can pretend breakup and date in secret. LOL

Won't this caused backlash from the k-netz? (I'm imagining things)

So today my office seemed to block soompi forums on the net so I won't be around as much. Oh wells. 

See you guys in 8 hours! 

3 hours ago, Syanzi Ana said:

Woo Hyeon is greatly disappointed with his mother Hwajeong (Kim Yeong-ryeong), who has deceived cancer, and sees a breakup with Yu Jeong.

This could be a miss in translation. Not WH who sees a breakup with YJ. But the mother wanting to see them break up. 

Chun Jung Myung Questions Yoon Eun Hye And Joo Woo Jae’s Friendship In “Love Alert”

Nov 21, 2018
by K. Lew

Chun Jung Myung appears to be quite the jealous fake boyfriend in “Love Alert.”

“Love Alert” is about top actress Yoon Yoo Jung (played by Yoon Eun Hye) and doctor Cha Woo Hyun (played by Chun Jung Myung) who end up in a situation where they have to pretend to be in a relationship.

Previously, Chun Jung Myung and Yoon Eun Hye showed amazing, romantic chemistry as their relationship deepened. The two shared a kiss in a hospital room, and when Yoon Eun Hye asked him if he could kiss someone he didn’t have feelings for, he said he couldn’t, confirming his budding feelings for her.

In the released photos, Joo Woo Jae, who plays Yoon Yoo Jung’s best friend Sung Hoon, carries a sleeping Yoon Eun Hye. Chun Jung Myung looks to be questioning whether the two are really just friends.

Chun-Jung-Myung-Yoon-Eun-Hye-Joo-Woo-Jae

A source from the drama stated, “The tension between Cha Woo Hyun and Sung Hoon will be high today. Please look forward to things getting chilly between Cha Woo Hyun, who is slowly getting to know and falling in love [with Yoon Yoo Jung], and Sung Hoon, who has built up a tight-knit friendship with and supported Yoon Yoo Jung for 10 years.”

“Love Alert” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 11 p.m. KST.

If you haven’t already, check out the latest episode below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1266805wpp/chun-jung-myung-questions-yoon-eun-hye-joo-woo-jaes-friendship-love-alert

Who else is streaming now? I am even watching an unknown show just to get a glimpse of the drama on 11pm. Since when I became this pathetic. Hahahaha

EBF6-DD16-3-A0-D-476-C-9745-E38-F841062-

I even got excited seeing that small logo featuring YYJ on top right of my tv. Aigooo

20 minutes ago, Far^away said:

Who else is streaming now? I am even watching an unknown show just to get a glimpse of the drama on 11pm. Since when I became this pathetic. Hahahaha

I even got excited seeing that small logo featuring YYJ on top right of my tv. Aigooo

I am planning to. I wish my connection being nice to me. My friend on IG even ask me to live IG tonight :lol:

I think I missed the first few minutes.

The four of them having breakfast. Then WH and YJ fell asleep on the sofa. SH carried YJ and that stirred WH up. He asked why are you carrying her? Then he took over sleeping YJ from SH and carried her into the room. SH said let's talk for a bit, as WH is walking away. WH put YJ onto the bed and turned out that she is faking the sleep.

Rooftop talk between the guys. Rather tense, and then SH received a text message, which of course I cannot read, hahahaa....

YJ and SH came into office and met with CEO, didn't really catch what they said.

YJ came back to apartment, WH is leaving with suitcase. YJ is rather reluctant to let him leave. She said she will send him instead. CEO and Dongsaeng see them off to the car.

They arrived, talking about the pretend relationship. YJ saying that we're not pretending anymore, right? WH said should they tell the CEO? Both fussing over each other to take care. WH gave YJ a hug. Photo taken by stalker reporter. Who saw the guy in black who attacked WH. He tried to approach WH but changed his mind when there are other passerby. They took picture of him. Then Reporter Joo was around too and she took picture of him. She then reported to CEO with the pic of that guy.

WH at home looking at the CCTV result to try figure out who the guy is. Then YJ texted him. They are again exchanging words of care and concern.

WH came into his hospital. Everyone so happy to see him. Happy chat among them.

A patient came, WH went about his job.

YJ doing her exercises, but kept glancing to her phone.

WH also kept checking his phone that the nurse said why, WH made up the excuse that he's expecting calls from police regarding his attacker.

YJ came out to her living room. Seeing WH on the sofa, then in the kitchen... haha she missed him.

YJ came to his hospital. Another actress was there, not on good terms. She said that thanks to YJ, she got all the jobs that was denied to YJ. It turns out to be the same girl on tv that WH commented to make YJ jealous...

YJ went into WH's office. She's asking about his patients, concerned that he's attending to pretty patients. WH assured her they are just patients, but pretty woman to him is only one, and pointed to YJ. Then the face cupping and pinching as seen in preview. So cute... they agreed to eat together later.

YJ is receiving her treatment, SH then came to join her. He asked her to eat together after this. YJ said sure, ask WH along.

WH came out of office looking for YJ. He was told that she is still in treatment and SH is in there.

YJ fell asleep, then SH tried to touch her hand as seen in preview. YJ stirred up and SH fumbled pretending to look at his phone. She asked what time is it. WH saw all that.

YJ and WH get into car. WH asked about SH. YJ assured him that they're really really just friends. She then told WH that SH does not like girls, after apologizing to imaginary SH. WH is doubting it. YJ stated some incidents from the past to assure him. Someone then called YJ, she found out that her SNS is hacked, and it seems WH's phone too. They went to the office and someone explained to them about it.

YJ, WH and SH having dinner. YJ got a call from a director, she left the table to take the call, leaving the boys alone. WH asked SH what he thinks of YJ. SH answered vaguely. YJ came back excitedly and sat beside SH. They're talking about roles/dramas and very friendly. WH doesn't look happy.

Archived