[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

0ly40

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, AlexandraReid said:

Can anyone here pm me the link of ep4 with subs??,

ive been checking some of the sites, but it's still incomplete.. its hard for me to understand it,

thanks in advance!  :relaxed:

i was searching but the sub are incomplete, but Viki has it 100% now

When I was watching the episodes yesterday again, it stuck me how realistic they portrayed WH as being uncomfortable pretending to have a very close relationship with someone he doesn't know. At first I had thought it was poor acting, but then I realized that I probably would have acted the same way had I been put into that situation. It will be interesting to see how he becomes more comfortable with YJ over time and falls for her. 

I think that with the fire, it will push our lead to care for her more.

53 minutes ago, guinearoyal said:

When I was watching the episodes yesterday again, it stuck me how realistic they portrayed WH as being uncomfortable pretending to have a very close relationship with someone he doesn't know. At first I had thought it was poor acting, but then I realized that I probably would have acted the same way had I been put into that situation. It will be interesting to see how he becomes more comfortable with YJ over time and falls for her. 

@guinearoyal   Not only the fire incident but also all the things the scary girl will be doing she's going after everything connected to YEH including the friends around her to try and het them tio breakup so she could marry him what this dumb girl fail to realizes is the more she hurts YEH the closer sje'll be pushing them together.. He's going to protect YEH at all cost because of her stupidity..  She needs to marry him because her father has threaten to take eveything away from her and kick her out.. Well if she's caught pulling all these horrible acts will also cost her because that's going to relect badly on her and the family.. She could also be sued which I wish that YEH do.. 

This drama is really something. I was in the middle of preparing my visit to my daughter but I still trying to find the subtitle for latest episode.

And the result, I forgot to bring one of my promise to my daughter (bad bad bad mother). Now at 2 am, I watch episode 4 (again) on a train use my smartphone because the 100% subtitle is on.

I won’t explain what effort I made to play this drama on my smartphone, XD.

Btw, I wish our milk couple first kiss will come next week.

5 hours ago, guinearoyal said:

Totally agree with you on how realistic they have made their characters to be.

I laughed when they were upset with each other over the money matter in the beginning of the scene. They are just like a bickering couple. Ha.

I could feel WH awkwardness when he was alone with YJ during the dating scenes. At moments, I could feel his warmth and consideration towards YJ. At times I feel that he is being polite towards YJ but there are moments when he seemed to genuinely care for her. Then you could feel his resentment and hatred towards his biological father. WH has so many layers that I am interested to want to know more. 

YJ on surface seemed to be a happy-go-lucky girl but she has so much depth in her. She is vulnerable and hurt and says the most profound things that would make an intellect like WH be attracted to her. I am waiting for the school to flash out  YJ more. 

Like many friends here, I have been waiting for YEH to start acting in a drama again. So I just enjoying her on my screen. :wub:

On 11/8/2018 at 10:01 PM, yukino78 said:

whoa whoa whoa...I thought there were some connection with the fire when they are both suffered the same thing...then the firefighter who helped him was definitely a woman...could that be YYJ's mom? who saved him?  Oh woooowwww.

My guess is that dad is the firefighter but saved another person instead of mum? Or saved her instead of mum? That's why YJ is upset with dad? 

14 hours ago, 36807D said:

@ck1Oz valid point made about YEH's makeup artist!!!!! What the heck is she doing with YEH's face?! She needs to be fired............. Realllllllllllllllllllllly hope it gets better. 

I might be seeing something different as I find YYJ's look to be ok. I can see that they went for a light make up look because her cute moles are still visible. Loving her clothes too!

If anything YEH has really matured outside of the tv screen that is why a lot of viewers are saying something changed in her. That changed to me is because she has grown as a person and has now incorporated that growth into her acting. I can still see glimpses of her old style but now there is depth and nuance.

I am hoping that after this she will continue to take on projects and be visible to her fans for a very long time. I really missed her a lot. YEH has brought back the hallyu wave in my personal opinion. :heart:

one thing I missed seeing her in is sporting a black hair. I think though that if she does black hair she will look younger and maybe she does not want that now that she is in her 30s. Also I saw one book that depicts YYJ with brown hair. 

10 hours ago, sava2sava said:

@guinearoyal   Not only the fire incident but also all the things the scary girl will be doing she's going after everything connected to YEH including the friends around her to try and het them tio breakup so she could marry him what this dumb girl fail to realizes is the more she hurts YEH the closer sje'll be pushing them together.. He's going to protect YEH at all cost because of her stupidity..  She needs to marry him because her father has threaten to take eveything away from her and kick her out.. Well if she's caught pulling all these horrible acts will also cost her because that's going to relect badly on her and the family.. She could also be sued which I wish that YEH do.. 

I agree... woo hyeon is a gentleman type who protect someone he really care...hwang jae min already got his gripping on phone..lol 

yoon yoo jung also curious about his suddenly mood changing...i guess he start to fall for her.. 

5 hours ago, Anna Tan said:

My guess is that dad is the firefighter but saved another person instead of mum? Or saved her instead of mum? That's why YJ is upset with dad? 

Same thought...in preview there is one old man that want to meet WH n ask him why he can dating an artist...i guess that man who save him n close with are YJ’s father...

i dont know how Woo hyeon n yoo jung can overcome this matter...it should be a big love for Yoo jung to erase this missunderstanding....Can woo hyeon handle this??? 

13 minutes ago, rina04 said:

I agree... woo hyeon is a gentleman type who protect someone he really care...hwang jae min already got his gripping on phone..lol 

yoon yoo jung also curious about his suddenly mood changing...i guess he start to fall for her.. 

Ya. I was actually surprised how he could on several occasions state how YJ is his gf and not to say terrible things about her. He does not cringe at all saying those words; he said it with conviction - Once in front of his dad and another time with HJM.

So I agree with you that he has actually started to like her before he knew it. :wub:

@Anna Tan  i like how the romance between our lead capture our heart...not only both CJM n YEH did their excellent job..the love plot genuinely working  for two people in love...not too rush...not easily grabbing n other skinships lol...even just eye contact n lingking their pinkie are soooo much sweet and meaningful than actually dramas show us lately in leads’s love department lol... 

his awkward smile n gestures. :D

how she lean on n listening him...n understanding how he is n said sorry sending flower... n he is fall coz detail thing  like that...haha n so on...

n they repeatedly say “its too early!”  Response to the reporter’s  make me laughing hard...

1 hour ago, Anna Tan said:

Ya. I was actually surprised how he could on several occasions state how YJ is his gf and not to say terrible things about her. He does not cringe at all saying those words; he said it with conviction - Once in front of his dad and another time with HJM.

So I agree with you that he has actually started to like her before he knew it. :wub:

even though it is fake, they both are treating each other with kindness and respect. he was so protective of her on the phone when he told the ex off. in usual contract relationships in other dramas, both feel rather burdened by each other and so take out their frustrations on each other.

here, they are on the same page in that it is mutually beneficial for both and so there's a kind of team work approach to this relationship. it makes them more protective of each other and also aware of each other's needs as they are learning about each other. when her manager ruffled his feathers, she wanted the manager to apologize. but rather than hold on to her pride, she makes the move and apologizes.

he values sincerity so much that he really appreciated her cards and flowers. it wasn't some grand gift like a car or watch but it meant more to him. and for her to see that, it definitely warmed her heart especially when her ex thought of her as a cheapo instead. it is rather sweet that her cards not only makes him smile but he keeps them as a remembrance. :wub:

2 hours ago, rina04 said:

I like the development of their relationship. Did you notice that YYJ slightly  giggled when she reached for her phone to playback the conversation between her jerk ex & CWY? For one, she knew that she can get over the hurt & betrayal of that due to encouragement of the doctor.  But the main reason, she want to clearly hear what the doctor told him. Maybe, her extreme emotion made her to somehow shut out her world around her 

Archived