[Drama 2018] Your Honor / Dear Judge, 친애하는 판사님께

Maetawinz

5 hours ago, Minoo Maani said:

Alright, whatever, she didn't feel enough motivating for attending in the party even for a few minutes . Thank you for sharing your opinion. :) 

Such a gentle pulling hand so simple but deep sounds very inviting ! ;):wub:

@Minoo Maani Aw yes ysy pulls her hand with respect and some considerations like when after kissing scene cleaned her lips with some cares ;D . I forgot to mention she is another of my favorites to follow. With very less screen time she had significant effect. I like ysy and her could have a romantic project as a couple too. Their chemistry is great for such genre. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm now on the cliff again as my connection is in jeopardy. I just make some if not more of my comments so yeah..

Final episode, I'm not disappointed, all of the characters got their end game. OSC succeeded their company, bad guys went to prison. KH, SH, JE and SE. You think it was rushed, for me it's just lacking. But bear in mind writer nim is a guy. It maybe just straight to the point.

But first things first, I just want to say that we all got worried for nothing. The switch wasn't revealed. Writer nim must have known that it would be chaotic to bring it up and might be a problem how to get out of it before the show ends. It was only to SE, when Mr. Jo said that Judge SH can't cook, she just put all the pieces.  

Episode 29-30 is a tear jerker, I cried several times. And yes, they got separated too long. Oh the agony. It's just that.. why is it so easy for SE to delete those photos..:( while KH got so worried when he saw SE being dragged to the police station he called SH and Mr. Jo. And the conversation with Mantis..

About KH and SH, @nrllee was right. They were okay after the gf&PJH2 tandem kidnap scene. Ep29-30&31-32 we saw a shift on their relationship as well. At ep29-30, KH begged SH to help him he said he'll treat SH as an old bro, then on ep31-32 he recognized SH as old bro and then help came. But their mother... just that? Just a sorry and a little but emotional talk. That's what I said lacking. But writernim is a guy so it is just like that, no drama whatsoever.

9 hours ago, Cache Sand said:

@Minoo Maani not sure why LYY didn't attend the wrap up party but I am sure that she was busy shooting her new movie 'Diva'. 

Yeah. That she was.  She wasn't the only lead that didn't show in Thu night wrap up parties.  I think Ji Sung (Familiar Wife male lead) was a notable no show as well.  LYY and YSY have had manicures together though post filming (?) :o Guess they have to have nice hands and nails because there was so much focus on their hand holds :wub:.  But wait...why would they have manicures from the same place post filming though??  Haha...that's for the shipping thread... :lol:

4 hours ago, nrllee said:

Yeah. That she was.  She wasn't the only lead that didn't show in Thu night wrap up parties.  I think Ji Sung (Familiar Wife male lead) was a notable no show as well.  LYY and YSY have had manicures together though post filming (?) :o Guess they have to have nice hands and nails because there was so much focus on their hand holds :wub:.  But wait...why would they have manicures from the same place post filming though??  Haha...that's for the shipping thread... :lol:

The sneaky duo! :joy:

21 hours ago, Farbod Asha said:

@Minoo Maani Aw yes ysy pulls her hand with respect and some considerations like when after kissing scene cleaned her lips with some cares ;D . I forgot to mention she is another of my favorites to follow. With very less screen time she had significant effect. I like ysy and her could have a romantic project as a couple too. Their chemistry is great for such genre. 

@Farbod Asha exactly! And she under effect of those meaningful respect and considerations felt inviting to attend in the wrap up party, though she because of various jobs is very busy but she came, otherwise she could bring the excuse of shooting to dodge!;):lol:

If the hug would be true , the heart feels that ~ a feeling of inviting ~ that never could be ignored with any excuse! :wub: 

Haha...In which the other members from 2D1N request for cameos in season 2 of DJ/YH

JJY (to DG/YSY) - How many episodes left?

YSY/DG - 6.

JJY - How's the ratings?

YSY/DG - We're in first place.

KJH - Next time have us as cameos.

JJY - Yeah. I can play a good defendant!

KJM- JunHo will make a great defendant! (Background info - KJH has been in trouble with the law before in real life)

(Everyone bursts out laughing hysterically)

Someone says - He has sinned so much!

(More laughter)

Everyone - yeah recommend us as cameos in the next series!

I was done watching last Saturday, but was in the process of digesting the whole thing. I'll start with the positives.

:thumbsup:

• The bad guys went to prison
  • The creepy prosecutor got karate chopped by SE and was reported for sexual harassment with a credible witness
  • KH was finally able to reveal who he was to SE
  • KH started his new life as a cook and was on the right path
  • SE got reunited with her sister
  • KH and SE were ok (?) at the end

:thumbsdown:

I agree with @_gillianne19_ when she said it was lacking. For me, here are the reasons why:

• YSY as SH felt more like a supporting character (that's how awesome an actor he is! He supports himself!). There wasn't a lot of character development for him and not much screen time. Same with JE. Her character felt more like an after thought. I wish she and SH were given more airtime and a more meaty story.
  • The story felt like it was tightly wrapped in a bow but by a very short one. Like it was just mentioned that the baddies got jailed and so on. There wasn't even a clip of them getting arrested or something.
  • I felt like the issue with the mother and twins were somewhat resolved, but unresolved? It left me saying "That's it? All he needed to hear was that he's 'hyung'?" They were born minutes apart! This could have been resolved better.
  • I felt it needed a little feminine touch for the romance part as the ending felt, a little ambiguous. They held hands and that's it! All is forgiven? Knowing SE, she would have a lot of questions. They seem ok, but they're not? 
  • It feels like it needed a sequel. Or at least 4 more episodes (an extra week). Unless they're planning on doing a sequel.

Post script

LYY has been nominated for not 1 but 2 Best actress as a newcomer award for her leading role in Your Honor (APAN Awards and Seoul Awards).  Well deserved.  I hope this encourages her to stay in drama land more.  :)

• 2 months later...
19 minutes ago, _gillianne19_ said:

2018 SBS Awards

Lee Yooyoung and Yoo Shiyoon won acting awards!!!

Congratulations! Yoon Shi Yoon won Excellence Award for Actor (Your Honor) and Le Yoo Young won the Best New Actress Award (Your Honor). :)

Here is a list of all the winners if anyone is interested:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1286163wpp/winners-2018-sbs-drama-awards

Archived