[Drama 2018] Your Honor / Dear Judge, 친애하는 판사님께

Maetawinz

Anyone notice that SH is always dressed in black? I wonder if that's a coincidence or if writer wants to convey something. That he is still in the darkness trying to find the light?  Maybe if he finds redemption he may finally get to don other colours again...like in the mother's dream where he's in cream and KH is in a loud colourful shirt.

@scarletlover1 has a point. Crazy gf has anger management issues.  She's so violent...even when she slapped PJH2 for not sticking to plan - she needs therapy. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, rachelyun said:

New OST, to be released today! 

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000674301

In other more important news, LYY was injured while filming her movie "Diva", they say she's okay and can still keep shooting both :tears: 

Whatttttt, but she can shoot until the end! Hope she get well soon_/\_

@Minoo Maani you're right! Definitely she is sadistic. And she seems at the highest level of insanity, like a rabid dog is bitting others. There is no hope for her to remedy from her mental disorder! Seems she kidnapped both brothers and torturing them. Such shrewish woman have to be held in a straitjacket. 

I have this hope sh would go to save kh but mischancely has caught by them. Anyway finally her vicious attitude will be revealed and pjh brother will be ashamed of following her evil and sadistic plots.

Haha...that BTS of YSY crazy dancing at karaoke.  :lol:

And that magical kiss... No way... Just one take?  It was that good that they didn't need any other takes?  Love how they were chatting on the swings beforehand though.  And did you notice the whole set was silent during the kiss?  Crickets in the background?  It's like the whole world stood still for that magical moment.  Kudos to them for being professionals. :)

And that news of LYY being injured?  Poor thing. I hope she's okay and gets better soon.  Below is the news article about it.  It sounds like it was minor but she was still hurting after the accident so they took her to hospital as a precautionary measure.  Still if she bruised her ribs, it's no fun even if it is minor...it hurts to breathe.  Hope YSY takes extra care of her during filming. :(

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=421&aid=0003585170

EDIT- I have restrained my gushing here to protect the delicate sensitivities of those who do not share my views on the OTP and instead gushed to my heart's content in the shipping thread. :wub:. Do drop by if you feel the urge to gush with merry abandon too.

26 minutes ago, rachelyun said:

BTS video!

Thank you! Great BTS video!

They were practising so hard for the karaoke session with YSY leading the gang! :lol:

And the kiss scene was well done, just one take (?), great job by YSY and LYY!

They were so comfortable, professional, no awkwardness after filming. :thumbsup:

Looking forward to the new OST! :w00t:

Lee Yoo Young’s Agency Gives Update On Her Movie Set Injury

Sep 12, 2018
by yshin

Lee Yoo Young‘s agency has given an official statement about the actress’ health.

On September 12, a source from her agency stated that although Lee Yoo Young did indeed injure her ribs during the filming of her film “Diva,” it was a minor injury.

The source continued, “Although it was a minor injury, for the actress’ safety, she is undergoing a thorough medical examination.” They also clarified that her injury wouldn’t affect the filming schedule for “Diva” nor for her drama “Your Honor.”

One media outlet had previously reported that the actress received an injury to her ribs on set.

Lee Yoo Young is currently starring in SBS’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “Your Honor” with Yoon Shi Yoon.

12 minutes ago, hugo10 said:

Yes, i think so. Because they can't recognize who is who so catching both of them will be the simplest way

I don't think so. They have just kidnapped KH. The brother PJH thinks that SH has been followed by his twin brother KH, since the judge has been kidnapped once. The victim's brother doesn't even imagine that KH took SH's place. When he will witness the secret meeting between KH and the rich man from the other group, he will think that SH hasn't changed at all. SH has disappeared and in my opinion, it is related to the letters. My assumption is that SE's sister wrote the letters asking for his help. 

25 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I don't think so. They have just kidnapped KH. The brother PJH thinks that SH has been followed by his twin brother KH, since the judge has been kidnapped once. The victim's brother doesn't even imagine that KH took SH's place. When he will witness the secret meeting between KH and the rich man from the other group, he will think that SH hasn't changed at all. SH has disappeared and in my opinion, it is related to the letters. My assumption is that SE's sister wrote the letters asking for his help. 

Yeah my thoughts exactly. PJH2 doesn't know about the identity switch.  He just knows there are 2 of them.  So he thought he got SH the first time - he was just so freaked out seeing a doppelgänger that he ran off.  So this time crazy gf and he do the same thing because in reality only KH (impersonating SH) is accessible to them because he is going about normally doing business around the court etc.  SH is in hiding.  I think the preview shows they captured KH and then they realise that he isn't SH after all... Not sure how they deal with that...but stills with crazy gf and SH seem to be another scene.  Maybe they used KH to draw SH out...or SH followed like last time?

Interesting take on the letters.  Could be he knows of her whereabouts?  Otherwise I can't work out how they are going to find her - she's been gone for 7years?  Unless Mantis gets another lead?

In comparing between two kiss scene I found why Nara kiss  looks more sensational and romantic , though it was one sided and especially not one of the main scenes , because she smartly practice for getting proper sense for doing that. Her hand delicately moves over ysy shoulder and her glittering eyes and all her facial expressions and gestures convey a charm, a beauty, a slow paced glamour which touch the heart. I have no problem with most of yy acting because she is doing wonderful her character but to be honest I believe all the credit of her kiss scene belongs to gorgeous , sensational acting of ysy. If she like nara tried more practice for getting proper sense she could do it with better gestures , but she simply had standed up right without showing proper gestures just some moving of her lips. 

And it's so cute that after nare kiss , ysy took his hand forth to cleans nara lips very considerately , but after kiss with yy he stepped back fast and cleaned his lips ! :lol: 

Wow many updating ... and now everything seems more complex ... both twins get caught and threatened by sadistic gf( @Minoo Maani as you call her :lol:) but I'm wondering if SH would try just save himself or each twin try to save the other one? ... the new pics and vids are wonderful especially the ost6 is so touching ... so DJ with all it's wonderful elements deserves to be always at the first place 

Again I should wait more for watching the new eps as I'm crazy to watch them as soon as possible ... but I'm stand by here and in Insta to follow via the posts ... let's for now celebrate with our lovely actors and actresses and wish for their lucky ending ... :blush:

Archived