[Drama 2018] Your Honor / Dear Judge, 친애하는 판사님께

Maetawinz

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, Maryam said:

@nrllee  so you know my opinions; may ask you to describe them to myself?

And what you mean of being me as a minor? 

I believe, you misunderstood @nrllee. She was saying that the minority is those who didn't enjoy the kiss scene. But honestly, no one has criticized anyone for having a different opinion about the scene. I looked carefully at all the comments. @Minoo Maani was the one who didn't enjoy it. We can just justify our opinion and that's it. 

Just watched last night's eps... And WHAT A KISS....????!! It's so passionate :heart:. Our rascal KH is in love..... How sweet...!!!!! But, when SE gets to know that this is not the real judge SH but a fake judge KH...then.....????? And there's no such law as a criminal can't fall in love with a woman. So I really hope SE would make a wise decision........ Hope to catch up more :thumbsup:

The office dating :D

There was line from our judge "anyone who thinks a work while having fun is enemy of mankind". so what actually you're doing while work your honor??

Having fun..eh:lol:

@Minoo Maani lol , so that guy has an experience of dealing for such ashaming things however as always the outcome has been failing over the coals, just like The connections between kh, sc, and the prosecutor that had the experience of failing over the coals . ;))

"sheeps", "majority" , but glad your options are " independence", "human" . ;D like kh independency  against the majority of those corrupt guys and throwing back the check to them in a rediculating way  and standed alone in the face of them . A minor but with powerful spirit and the majority who without money they are nothing. kh proved that by making the chech seems as a trash ! All he did was because of his independent mind and didn't force himsrlf follow those majority of corrupt guys. 

I like yy but some of her fans make her to look not as much  lovable as she is. 

@Maryam  smart point of collapsed rating! ❤

And do you think  really rejoicing is for winning or in advance pretending to rejoice to make hide the failing with that meaningful collapse of rating? ! :))))

Cut videos of eps 23

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

I believe, you misunderstood @nrllee. She was saying that the minority is those who didn't enjoy the kiss scene. But honestly, no one has criticized anyone for having a different opinion about the scene. I looked carefully at all the comments. @Minoo Maani was the one who didn't enjoy it. We can just justify our opinion and that's it. 

@bebebisous33 ok... but would you please tell me which part of my above comment is showing my misunderstanding?... thank you in advance!

Edit: aw I think you mean my second previous comment ... i didn't refer to her but maybe you need to read more careful ... hope you don't follow SH style in judging... because especially there is a disgracefull criticism for minoo opinion... If you intend to find you will  ... ;)

11 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

You wrote " being a minor" which means you are underaged, not an adult. @nrllee never wrote such a thing.

Haha my dear @bebebisous33 I think the one who misunderstood is not me ... no my question was from which aspect she consideres majors or minors ... but thank you for your caring to resolve ambiguities... :)

@nrllee I am watching the last episode RAW hence I am not so sure if I understood it correctly, but it seems that the ex-girlfriend lied to JH's brother about JH. It seems that she blamed SH for PJH's suicide (the brother asked her if she was sure that SH was responsible for this), whereas in reality she seems to be the one who influenced him to do so. I have the impression that she was more involved in the death of the mother than it appears. If I am not wrong, this would prove once again how bad SH was as a judge. Not only he used this trial for covering up the scandal with the chaebols but he also framed an innocent as he never tried to uncover the truth and do real justice. Furthermore, there is another point why SH should have never become a judge in my opinion. Being judge means that you have to fight for justice and since SH is a coward, this means he never dared to fight for justice. He just used the law in order to protect himself rather to defend others: fight for the rights of the victim or make sure that the accused is properly defended. We could see the difference between SH and KH. The latter criticized the lawyer of the emergency helper as he didn't really defend his client. SH didn't even want to listen to PJH's lawyer with his evidence. 

In the episode 11, KH said that he would only return his seat to him, once he proves that he deserves to be a judge. Yet, he has just unveiled the peak of SH's wrongdoings so far.

Like I just want to fight SH at this point. I couldn't already stand him but last episode?

SH, this is from me to you.

giphy.gif

Tell me, what human being would talk like that to their own brother, SH?! HE'S THE INSECT!!! SH still wants to blame KH for his own actions... What was it having to pay for the bails or lawyer fees? Just like KH told SH, whose fault was that even happened in the first place? Hmm... Oh that's right! SH!!! If somebody hadn't lied on their little brother and gotten him in jail in the first place, that mess wouldn't had even happened! A big brother blames his little brother for all his hardships when it was his own fault from the very start! Now KH is cleaning up all of SH's messes.

For once can the mom take KH's side and stop thinking the worse of him and he's the one starting it! It's ironic, you know? The troublemaker takes responsibility for his own actions and owns up to his mistakes but supposedly the mom and "good" big brother don't want to fess up or take any responsibility for KH acting up in the first place.

I'm sorry for my rant but I had to get it out! I just feel so sorry for KH! At least he has SE:blush:!

@scarletlover1 And the worst is that the mother was kind of shocked, when she heard from KH that SH had been lying about his family: he had no brother. The mother was somehow disappointed by just this. However, she doesn't know the real wrongdoings:

- What SH did to his little brother: framing for something he didn't do.

- He took bribes.

- He didn't help SE's sister as a witness.

- He killed someone in order to cover up the scandal from the chaebols.

I came to realize that SH must have felt burdened being the eldest therefore this would make sense if KH decided to assume SH's identity for real and become the hyung for his brother. KH doesn't fear anyone. He just wants to be loved.  

Spoilers!

judge.png

In DEAR JUDGE

[Dear Judge] Eps 23 & 24 Another impactful and satisfying ending with Judge Yoon Si Yoon

Posted on Thursday, September 6, 2018

Article: Naver 'Dear Judge' The accuser is Judge Han Soo Ho, Yoon Si Yoon uncovers drug cases amongst high-ranking officials

1. [+471,-0]
The more I watch it, the more Kang Ho looks like a judge.  Today at the last scene, the immersion was the best. 

2. [+290,-0]
Yoon Si Yoon... is really a good actor. 

3. [+58,-2]
Kang Ho is so cool. 

4. [+54,-0]
Whenever Soo Ho and Kang Ho comes out, the atmosphere is different, I got goosebumps from that. Yoon Si Yoon's acting is daebak. Lee Yoo Young too. And even the supporting actors are perfect. The scriptwriter, director, actors, they are all perfect. 

5. [+33,-1]
Ah, it felt so refreshing at the end, but why.. tears... it was such a cool scene. It felt like they were trying to show that people who do wrong gets removed from the society, regardless of their status, and everyone is equal. This is so touching. The drama is really done well. ㅠㅠ

6. [+34,-3]
Yoon Si Yoon, let's go for an acting daesang.

7. [+32,-1]
He's like an acting God. He's so handsome, but his acting is really good. 

8. [+30,-0]
I hope our country becomes a country where law enforcement is equal. Thank you for making such a good drama. Yoon Si Yoon is really the best. 

dear.png
Article: Naver 'Dear Judge' Nara asks Yoon Si Yoon to break up with her  

1. [+147,-1]
Wow, Yoon Si Yoon's acting is daebak. ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+69,-0]
Wow... Today, the celebrity nuna was solid. ^^ Seriously, there is a refreshing part every episode in this drama. It's so good^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 
    - [+3,-0]
      Actress Park Ji Hyun is really pretty and her acting is good. 

3. [+55,-1]
I can see two different Yoon Si Yoon. Soo Ho.. Kang Ho. It must be because his acting is good. Yoon Si Yoon fighting~! Really fun to watch. 

4. [+25,-2]
Today was refreshing too, Judge-nim! 1 hr went by too fast ㅜㅠ

5. [+20,-3]
The scriptwriter Chun Sung II is really talented. 

6. [+13,-0]
Yoon Si Yoon's acting is really the best~~~ I had goosebumps. Daebak^^

7. [+11,-0]
Soo Ho is really a cold person. Yoon Si Yoon is great being able to differentiate them with his acting. 

8. [+11,-0]
It's sad that there are no judges like that in reality. Of course, they would have already been fired if there are. Rather than being fair, there are only rotten judges which is a sad reality. 

9. [+9,-0]
Oh, what a cool endingㅋㅋ. It feels like Kang Ho will start studying to be a judge after his identity gets exposed ㅋㅋ. Just his gaze at the end in court.. 

Whoa, such heated discussions about a kiss! I wanna join in on it too. :D

I really liked the kiss. :wub: No deer in the headlights look, no arms hanging on the side, no statue pose with lips locked in one place. It looked pretty natural to me - like two consenting adults actually enjoying each others lips.

I can understand why some people may not have liked it, though. To me it seems, that our lead actors are a bit uncomfortable around each other (judging from BTS clips). Lee Yoo-young suffered quite a big personal loss less than a year ago, and it may still influence her on a certain level. I think she is doing a fine job acting wise, though. :) 

1 hour ago, scarletlover1 said:

Tell me, what human being would talk like that to their own brother, SH?! HE'S THE INSECT!!! SH still wants to blame KH for his own actions... What was it having to pay for the bails or lawyer fees? Just like KH told SH, whose fault was that even happened in the first place? Hmm... Oh that's right! SH!!! If somebody hadn't lied on their little brother and gotten him in jail in the first place, that mess wouldn't had even happened! A big brother blames his little brother for all his hardships when it was his own fault from the very start! Now KH is cleaning up all of SH's messes.

For once can the mom take KH's side and stop thinking the worse of him and he's the one starting it! It's ironic, you know? The troublemaker takes responsibility for his own actions and owns up to his mistakes but the supposedly the mom and "good" big brother don't want to fess up or take any responsibility for KH acting up in the first place.

It was quite sad hearing SH say to his brother that KH is an insect. :(  A lot of people say stuff they don't mean when they are angry, but to me it seems that SH has a hard time controlling his anger right now. In flashbacks it seems like SH kept his feelings to himself throughout his childhood, while KH was the one getting into fights and lashing out at people when being disappointed and angry. SH held it all in, and like a pressure cooker it seems like he is starting to explode. I have a feeling things will get a lot worse before they will get better...

I didn't feel like mom only took SH's side in ep 21-22? She was also disappointed in SH for having told people that he was an only son.

Can we just all agree on the fact that OSC has some crazy eyes....?  SE should cut off all contact with him - he seems like a totally unstable person....

I saw a clip of tonight's episodes, and it seems that the truth about KH's tattoos is being revealed... (My theory was incorrect :D ) 

@partyon Yes, the mother was disappointed by SH, when she heard that he had never told anyone about the existence of his twin brother. However, what bothered me again was that the mother immediately assumed that KH was the one to blame for the fight. She hit him first. Later, she was still doubting KH's words, until all this was confirmed by JE, SH's friend. 

On the other hand, I agree with you that SH seems to be someone who kept his anger and feelings for too long. Yet he has always unleashed his anger and frustration towards his younger brother KH... And in my opinion, his bad habit came from the fact that he was the eldest. As the oldest brother, SH views himself superior to KH. Then in the knife incident, he must have blamed his brother for another reason (in a former post, I had mentioned other reasons): if KH hadn't meddled in the first place, then SH wouldn't have been bullied. He saw himself as powerless as he had no money. In order to find some "consolation", he decided to frame his brother. 

@nrllee I really laughed so much when SMR told KH: "You're too stupid to become a real bad man!":D

Archived