[Drama 2018] Your Honor / Dear Judge, 친애하는 판사님께

Maetawinz

OST 5 - Raina (Home).- so beautiful.

@bebebisous33 Yes I believe the man in grey suit is SH and the one in black is KH.  This article shows it better https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=416&aid=0000232426

Tonight's episode will focus on that Emergency call case that SE keeps referring to https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=404&aid=0000224653 .  As an aside, emergency number for Korea is 119 (as opposed to 911 in USA).  I never realized that till now.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Captured pics of eps 21,22

0000232426_001_20180905174511175.jpg?typ

In the photo, Han Soo-ho and his twin brother Han Kang Ho are facing each other in the corridor in front of the house of Mr. Hansu. For some reason, the angry Han Soo Ho is rushing toward the Han Kang Ho  by catching his neck, and Han Kang Ho is also approaching the Han Soo Ho without hesitation and showing sharp eyes. The tension around the two brothers makes them sweat their hands. 

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=416&aid=0000232426

It's completely clear that the twin in grey is sh and in black is kh. Ysy has shown distinctive faces of both brothers very well.❤

The back scene of settling kh's tie by se.:D

In my opinion it's not as exciting and romantic as kiss scene between kh and je ~ that was a one side tending for kiss and if it would be two sided the effect was more exciting. Nara has feminine charming and beauty, sense and talent for romance .

Slow motion of kiss scene :D:wub:

I'm wondering In the below scene kh was looking at what when se's face was hidden behind her hair? She should fall her hair at the opposite side :lol:

@Farbod Asha yes KH is in black suite. They are recognisable at the first glance .  kh has that jaw jutting out when getting upset. :grin:

4 hours ago, Farbod Asha said:

Captured pics of eps 21,22

In the photo, Han Soo-ho and his twin brother Han Kang Ho are facing each other in the corridor in front of the house of Mr. Hansu. For some reason, the angry Han Soo Ho is rushing toward the Han Kang Ho  by catching his neck, and Han Kang Ho is also approaching the Han Soo Ho without hesitation and showing sharp eyes. The tension around the two brothers makes them sweat their hands. 

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=416&aid=0000232426

It's completely clear that the twin in grey is sh and in black is kh. Ysy has shown distinctive faces of both brothers very well.❤

He's awesome! Ddabong!!!

Lee Yoo Young And Yoon Shi Yoon Can’t Stop Smiling At Each Other In “Your Honor”

Sep 5, 2018
by nature1010

Lee Yoo Young and Yoon Shi Yoon are adorably sweet during a work dinner in “Your Honor.”

“Your Honor” is about five-time convicted criminal Han Kang Ho (played by Yoon Shi Yoon) who pretends to be his judge twin brother Han Soo Ho (also played by Yoon Shi Yoon). As he pulls off this impersonation, he meets and deals with the bright and energetic judicial student Song So Eun (played by Lee Yoo Young), two-faced lawyer Oh Sang Chul (played by Park Byung Eun), and the ambitious announcer Joo Eun (played by Hello Venus’s Nara).

In the released photos, Han Kang Ho takes the members of his brother’s judicial office out for a work dinner. They all appear to be having a cheerful time, drinking, laughing, and expectantly waiting for their meat to cook. Though Han Kang Ho is set to appear before a disciplinary committee and is in danger of losing his position as a judge, he enjoys his company dinner. He particularly appears to be happy to be spending time with Song So Eun, as they gaze at each other with the beginnings of romance forming.

Your-Honor-1.jpg

A source from the production staff stated, “A variety of interesting things will be happening in the upcoming episodes. There will be laughter and tears, as well as romantic excitement, contained within the actors’ performances. Please look forward to it.”

“Your Honor” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m. KST.

So we should expect much more exciting scenes while both brothers will confront eachother ... finally we will have both in one scene and maybe we will find many missing pieces and secrets lifted up while they are arguing ... B)

In confronting pics KH seems  more potent , smart and determined than SH, caz now that he knows many wicked cases about SH , who always tried to look the good twin and being more knowledgeable and clean, and displaying KH as the bad twin with a jerk and criminal attitude and manner, he(KH) could stand before him without hesitation and shaking vs SH whose facial expression is showing the collapse of his dignity and honor ... <_<

I should watch new eps later caz they are available with delay in my place but I will eagerly follow the story here and there ... just so excited ... 

Their facial expressions is revealing their status of mind..

Finally a kiss event between kh and se happened . But nuh-uh it's not a good kiss performance from her. Cold and without necessary  emotionl gesture in such scenes. It's clear that even ysy feels uncomfortable while kissing her . Seems she could act crying scene better. I guessed she has this lack of sense of such scenes. Total failer! :wacko:

10 minutes ago, Minoo Maani said:
Finally a kiss event between kh and se happened . But nuh-uh it's not a good kiss performance from her. Cold and without necessary  emotionl gesture in such scenes. It's clear that even ysy feels uncomfortable while kissing her . Seems she could act crying scene better. I guessed she has this lack of sense of such scenes. Total failer! :wacko:

Agree... I feel the same but maybe in the whole ep it looks better... before kiss, her emotion seems acceptable  but  while acting scene ??!! ... yet It's difficult to comment for certain  at this stage , of course ... 

@Minoo Maani Honestly, I liked the kiss scene as you could see the lips moving and it felt quite natural. Sure, there is a certain sadness that transpires from these kisses. But if you put the scene into its context, you can understand the reason. KH got hurt again by his brother and mother who believed again SH. When she caught the brothers arguing, she accused immediately KH. When KH defended himself and revealed that SH had been bribed, the mother doubted KH... However, SH tried to diminish the whole thing. In the end, KH was so hurt and depressed... so when SE joined him, KH admitted to her that he was a bad person and he was not a judge. SE realized his pain hence she kissed his forehead. 

I am really disliking SH more and more... The latter is really stupid. He thought that giving back the money to OSC's father would annul his mistake. He is quite naive. Then he was so impertinent to accuse KH of ruining his career (due to the disciplinary committee). In fact, he was the one who ran away first.

Wow... bravo Mr. Yoon Si Yoon... just you are such a great actor :thumbsup: ... his gesture and expression is priceless while reacted to SE calling him ... and how she got confused while noticing the change in KH who she knew as SH... really these new eps seem breath taking ... :heart:

There are more interesting scenes of the new eps...

21 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@Minoo Maani Honestly, I liked the kiss scene as you could see the lips moving and it felt quite natural. Sure, there is a certain sadness that transpires from these kisses. But if you put the scene into its context, you can understand the reason. KH got hurt again by his brother and mother who believed again SH. When she caught the brothers arguing, she accused immediately KH. When KH defended himself and revealed that SH had been bribed, the mother doubted KH... However, SH tried to diminish the whole thing. In the end, KH was so hurt and depressed... so when SE joined him, KH admitted to her that he was a bad person and he was not a judge. SE realized his pain hence she kissed his forehead. 

I am really disliking SH more and more... The latter is really stupid. He thought that giving back the money to OSC's father would annul his mistake. He is quite naive. Then he was so impertinent to accuse KH of ruining his career (due to the disciplinary committee). In fact, he was the one who ran away first.

Yes from ysy side the scene seems saved, but I can't accept yuyoung performance . How she with that freezed face like a statue or dull did perfect kiss?! Ysy was making his most efforts to save the scene. Her kiss was under average from my view, but maybe as @Maryam implied within the whole context of the ep it looks more acceptable though I can't believe this.

Wonders never cease...I loved the kiss and I would say majority rules here...boredom busters brigade unhappy?  What gives?  Ahh...it may be because they were never for LYY as main lead in the first place... It seems like they need further convincing.  Please writer nim for their sake perhaps pen in another so actress LYY can work at her "kissing" - she most definitely needs more practice. Practice makes perfect you know and I am more than certain that Mr Yoon would be happy to oblige - they have such good rapport in the BTS so far.

I agree with @bebebisous33 - it's all about context.

Haven't watched full episode yet just the kissing scene coz my Insta feed is filling with it. As for SE's hesitation, it needs to be remembered that she has trust issues with men because of her sister's rape and also men in power (creepy Prosecutor) so she's supposed to be tentative?  That's how I have always pictured her character which is why I loved how slow KH moved with her and how he only kissed her when she kissed him first. It's all about context and I would echo the majority here who loved it. It was tender and sweet. 

Viewers and true fans liked it, because they are great and talented actors, and the story is nice, not only their sweet romance plus the chemistry, so who cares about everything  else! :wub:

Spoilers!

dear%2Bjudge.png

In DEAR JUDGE

[Dear Judge] Eps 21 & 22 Yoon Si Yoon confesses to Lee Yoo Young

Posted on Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Article: Naver 'Dear Judge' Yoon Si Yoon confesses to Lee Yoo Young, "You must be my gravity"

1. [+155,-1]
I really like the lines. He said she's his gravity... ㅠㅠ

2. [+96,-2]
Is Yoon Si Yoon's jawline real.. My heart is going to explode.. 

3. [+70,-2]
No, but on SBS we had 'Thirty but Seventeen' yesterday and today we have 'Dear Judge' with its crazy ending. My heart really fluttered. ㅠㅠ

4. [+55,-1]
Seriously, the person who did the firefighter's role was so realistic that it's sad. ㅜㅜㅜ The
ending is the best in history.. ㅜㅜㅠㅜㅡ

5. [+54,-1]
Yoon Si Yoon got immersed with his acting, his eyes when he looks at Lee Yoo Young is endgame. 

6. [+30,-0]
Really, Yoon Si Yoon's acting is so good. He did both roles so well. And the kissing scene at the end was so heart fluttering. 

7. [+27,-0]
This feels like queuing behind a long line for a popular restaurant, and when I finally get to taste it, it's indeed the best restaurant!!! Yoon Si Yoon is the real master of melodramas~ ㅜㅜ

8. [+23,-0]
My heart fluttered when Kang Ho kisses with tears trailing down his face on one side. 

9. [+22,-0]
This is heart fluttering. This is the most heart fluttering kiss scene in history. The both of them desire each other so much. Their deep kiss wasn't awkward. I can totally understand it. Those lips jjang ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. [+19,-2]
Kyaa~~ Yoon Si Yoon is so cool~~~

https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2018/09/dear-judge-eps-21-22-yoon-si-yoon.html

Archived