[Drama 2018] Your Honor / Dear Judge, 친애하는 판사님께

Maetawinz

Im cheering for OSC dad big time please kick your sons and the prosecutors richard simmons. 

10 hours ago, Farbod Asha said:

@Minoo Maani credit restoration just in a short time ! Kh definitely has created to be a judge. Their difference is in this point that kh has the courage of standing against injustice and unrighteousness , but sh don't have. His ambition for him is over everything so he never could have a fair perception of justice . No he couldn't keep this good credit by kh and if he return to his job again will ruin it.

exactly i soooo hope KH stay's as a judge.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

** "The light is shining in the darkness, and the darkness can not overcome it” ** :star:

As the preview, seems the fake judge , KH, was found out more disciplined than the real one, SH ... and he could get out of the committee with proud, vs the conspirators who got abased ...    

Hope SH opens his eyes and could find why kh obtained this winning? ...  maybe his half closed eyes are a sign of his reluctance to see the matters clear as they are,  but in his mind he makes his own image of the facts, and in the base of them he makes his judgements , as he did with KH in knife quarrel case ... 

@Minoo Maani  I  think the scene JE is crying is before winning of KH, when she should declare SH's name in the bribery list ... and I think JE will notice KH's tattoo soon, maybe while she happy of his winning is going to meet him in the SH's apt and accidenally would notice it and  remember of what sh  had already mentioned about it to her,  and consequently she find the one with open eyes and the winner of dc is not SH himself , but it is his "Angelized" type :P ...

this exploration may keep KH safe from getting framed  by SH thereafter ,by affirming of JE ... so don't worry I don't think this time SH could send him to the jail again , but the versa is more probable ... ;) 

Cast Of “Your Honor” Shows Devotion For Their Drama Behind-The-Scenes

Sep 3, 2018
by esspee

The cast of SBS’s “Your Honor” is working hard on and off-camera for their drama.

As the drama enters its second half, the storyline has become even more exciting as the relationships between the characters began to change. Despite the heat, the cast and crew are full of laughter on set thanks to their viewers’ support.

On September 2, the drama released behind-the-scenes photos of Yoon Shi Yoon, Lee Yoo Young, and Park Byung Eun on set. Just from the photos alone, viewers can feel the joyful atmosphere of the cast and their passion towards acting.

The three actors are focused on studying the script in between takes at various locations including the hospital, court, and law firm office.

As “Your Honor” tells a fun yet serious story with also a strong, emotional message, it could be a difficult drama for actors. However, the leads have transformed into their characters and have shown perfect acting as a result of their strong focus and passion.

The cast has great teamwork, being all smiles through the heat and passionately discussing their drama and scenes together.Your-Honor2.jpgThe drama’s production team commented, “It’s a drama that has a definite message. As the cast and crew are aware of this, they are approaching it with passion. Since we have the same mindsets, our teamwork is also great. With our good teamwork and passion, we’ll try our best to show you a better drama. We ask for the warm love and anticipation of the viewers.”

“Your Honor” airs on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10 p.m.

I just finished watching the recent episodes. I love how KH always seems to be into money, but then, his "better sense" always gets the better of him. He was given a blank check and he thought of opening a restaurant with his mom and earn an honest living. But, at the very last minute, he changed his mind and mocked the dirty group. He is even better than SH as he will face the disciplinary committee and SH is in hiding. SH even had the audacity to cancel his credit cards and his cellphone. Good thing he hasn't changed the door code.

When he held SE's I felt the change in their relationship. It's not like they are officially dating, but I think it's gonna go there (obviously...or not, who knows!?). I wonder if KH ever had a serious relationship in the past or he was in a lot of trouble before and spent time going in and out of prison.

If the series is only slated for 32 episodes, we only have 3 weeks left. I wonder how they would wrap up the following:

• The people who kidnapped SH
  • The corrupt circle
  • KH stepping in SH's shoes and doing his duties as a judge even if he's not
  • The love arc (least priority for SH, but I wanna see more of KH and SE's chemistry)
  • Mantis (I feel like he's not being utilized enough and I'm guessing he's gonna be playing a crucial part in the upcoming episodes)
  • SE's sister

Agreed on all fronts @allythefangirl.  Yes there's a distinct change in the KH/SE relationship.  I love how slowly he's taking it (bearing in mind that she's been scarred by his sister's rape case and also men in power ala creepy Prosecutor abusing their rights).  He takes her hand and then she responds after a moment's hesitation and clasps his in response.  For her to adjust his tie at the end of last week was her tender moment to him.  I love how they march out at the end together as if saying that they have each other so they can take on whatever the world throws at them.  And I believe looking at Preview for this week, SE is the one who clasps his hand first after a high five... Who would've guessed that high fives could be a means to courtship :lol::wub:. I will forever think of KH/SE now whenever I see high fives being done - that's like their 'thing'.

Yes there seems to be a lot to wrap up and I am wondering how writer Nim will tie up all the loose ends.  It does seem to be converging somewhat though.  At least this week we get Wed and Thu episodes!  

1 hour ago, allythefangirl said:

I just finished watching the recent episodes. I love how KH always seems to be into money, but then, his "better sense" always gets the better of him. He was given a blank check and he thought of opening a restaurant with his mom and earn an honest living. But, at the very last minute, he changed his mind and mocked the dirty group. He is even better than SH as he will face the disciplinary committee and SH is in hiding. SH even had the audacity to cancel his credit cards and his cellphone. Good thing he hasn't changed the door code.

When he held SE's I felt the change in their relationship. It's not like they are officially dating, but I think it's gonna go there (obviously...or not, who knows!?). I wonder if KH ever had a serious relationship in the past or he was in a lot of trouble before and spent time going in and out of prison.

If the series is only slated for 32 episodes, we only have 3 weeks left. I wonder how they would wrap up the following:

• The people who kidnapped SH
  • The corrupt circle
  • KH stepping in SH's shoes and doing his duties as a judge even if he's not
  • The love arc (least priority for SH, but I wanna see more of KH and SE's chemistry)
  • Mantis (I feel like he's not being utilized enough and I'm guessing he's gonna be playing a crucial part in the upcoming episodes)
  • SE's sister

every drama at the moment feels like this..

gangnam beauty, 30 but 17.. all have to much to do lmfao.

Actually I just went and checked on number of episodes.  The next drama on SBS (was originally slotted for an Sept start - Thoracic Surgery??) has now been changed to an Oct start.  Unless wiki informant is mistaken, it could well mean that YH/DJ has 40(20) episodes after all...because that would take us into 4Oct as final episode.  If it's only 32(16) it would finish 20Sept which means next drama should start in Sept not Oct. Who knows?  With Asian Games interruptions it has thrown scheduling out somewhat.  We'll just have to see I guess.

1 hour ago, rachelyun said:

New OST "Home" by Raina to be released on Sep 5th, 6:00 pm KST

Part 6? Which one was part 5???

Yeah my thoughts exactly   :huh:

EDIT- although body of this article says it's number 5.  So probably a typo? https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=410&aid=0000508058

‘친애하는 판사님께’는 ‘실전 법률’을 바탕으로 법에 없는 통쾌한 판결을 시작하는 불량 판사의 성장기다. 천성일 작가와 부성철 감독이 의기투합한 작품으로, 매주 수,목요일 밤 10시에 방송된다. 오는 5일 21회와 22회가 방송을 앞두고 있으며 이날 오후 6시에는 OST Part. 5 ‘Home’이 각종 음원사이트에서 공개된다. mkculture@mkculture.com

On 9/4/2018 at 6:49 AM, nrllee said:

Agreed on all fronts @allythefangirl.  Yes there's a distinct change in the KH/SE relationship.  I love how slowly he's taking it (bearing in mind that she's been scarred by his sister's rape case and also men in power ala creepy Prosecutor abusing their rights).  He takes her hand and then she responds after a moment's hesitation and clasps his in response.  For her to adjust his tie at the end of last week was her tender moment to him.  I love how they march out at the end together as if saying that they have each other so they can take on whatever the world throws at them.  And I believe looking at Preview for this week, SE is the one who clasps his hand first after a high five... Who would've guessed that high fives could be a means to courtship :lol::wub:. I will forever think of KH/SE now whenever I see high fives being done - that's like their 'thing'.

Yes there seems to be a lot to wrap up and I am wondering how writer Nim will tie up all the loose ends.  It does seem to be converging somewhat though.  At least this week we get Wed and Thu episodes!  

The high fives here seem like the fist bumps at DOTS. :D Oh gosh, I'm thisclose to shipping them in real life. LOL!

Archived