[Drama 2018] Your Honor / Dear Judge, 친애하는 판사님께

Maetawinz

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Minoo Maani ... ow dear please forgive me for criticizing you who in fact had guessed the right thing ... from the clips in Insta I noticed the man in apt as you guessed so true was KH... after all those long discussin of mine just you could guess right in just one short line ... :)

But this one confuses me ... is it a memory SH is thinking about or what? ... I should wait several ours more to watch the whole eps though without sub...

@Maryam please don't mention that. We have the right to say our opinions and maybe it would be right or wrong. Anyway both our stories and the main story were fun and interesting . I think in this way we could have a dual joy. :D

I love kh's care and love to his mother. Since I've watched this drama I love and care about my mother more.:heart:

@Minoo Maani Thank you dear for such blessing words. You remind me of KH minus his criminal data... ;):lol: 

And me too gets high impressed by KH's affections and cares to his mother. :)

Mr. Yoon could completely distinguish his dual characters while acting those roles... :star:

3 hours ago, Minoo Maani said:

@Maryam please don't mention that. We have the right to say our opinions and maybe it would be right or wrong. Anyway both our stories and the main story were fun and interesting . I think in this way we could have a dual joy. :D

I love kh's care and love to his mother. Since I've watched this drama I love and care about my mother more.:heart:

Spoiler

That video link that you put up is SH and his mom (not KH). It's a flashback to when he invited his mom back to his apartment. So there was a time when SH was loving to his mom.  There was an interesting interchange then (I will need subs to get the full story) but it sounded like his mom was asking him to help KH out coz she kept mentioning KH and SH kept getting more and more agitated until finally he got up and wanted to leave out of frustration.

And yes @Maryam the video with SH/JE in bed was also a flashback.  There were a few in this episode which gives us insight into SH's character more.

Ratings!

Ep.17: 5.4%

Ep.18: 7.3%

Spoilers!

Spoiler
judge.png

In DEAR JUDGE

[Dear Judge] Eps 17 & 18 Han Soo Yeon finds out that Yoon Si Yoon has a twin from his mother

Posted on Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Article: Naver 'Dear Judge' Yoon Si Yoon vs Yoon Si Yoon, their face-off begins

• Kang Ho (Yoon Si Yoon) gets kidnapped, but was saved by his twin brother Soo Ho (Yoon Si Yoon). 
  • Bang Woo Jung (Han Soo Yeon) finds out from Soo Ho's mother that Soo Ho has a twin. 

1. [+348,-6]
Wow, Yoon Si Yoon is so handsome.. 

2. [+191,-3]
Be it Kang Ho's or Soo Ho's role, it doesn't seem like they're done by just one person. Yoon Si Yoon's acting is great. 

3. [+129,-3]
Yoon Si Yoon's gaze at the ending did everything. 

4. [+96,-1]
Today was totally daebak!! Wow, Yoon Si Yoon... I could tell which one is Kang Ho and Soo Ho without anyone letting me know. I'm having goosebumps. He's really good!!!

5. [+77,-3]
Really fun to watch.. Yoon Si Yoon's acting is crazy. I was totally absorbed in the show.

6. [+41,-1]
This is my life drama... People who said Yoon Si Yoon's acting is over the top, come out!! Yoon Si Yoon saved this drama. Cold and handsome Soo Ho, innocent and passionate Kang Ho, how can they be so different...? I acknowledge his acting skills, really. 

7. [+29,-2]
I knew that Yoon Si Yoon is handsome, but today he's 100 times more handsome. 

8. [+26,-1]
I've waited a whole week for this drama, but they're cancelling broadcast tomorrow. Yoon Si Yoon's acting is crazy good. 

9. [+25,-2]
Yoon Si Yoon's acting is really good.... He's doing 2 roles on his own, but it seemed like totally 2 different person. Even though I already knew that he was good since his Kim Takgu days. 

https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2018/08/dear-judge-eps-17-18-han-soo-yeon-finds.html

âYour Honorâ Maintains Consistent Ratings With Revelation About Yoon Shi Yoonâs Two Characters

“Your Honor” Maintains Consistent Ratings With Revelation About Yoon Shi Yoon’s Two Characters

Aug 23, 2018
by kminjungee

SBS’s “Your Honor” maintains its lead among Wednesday-Thursday evening dramas!

The August 22 broadcast gave a closer look at the complicated relationship between twin brothers Han Soo Ho and Han Kang Ho (both played by Yoon Shi Yoon) that has been twisted since their childhood. The appearance of their mother as well as the Park Jae Hyung (Shin Sung Min), the older brother of someone Han Soo Ho had sentenced capital punishment to, caused even more riffs as these two brothers spied and tried to catch each other, not necessarily with positive intentions.

Yoon Shi Yoon’s notable acting of two people in different time periods earned this broadcast viewership ratings of 5.4 percent and 7.3 percent in viewership ratings according to Nielsen Korea.

MBC’s “Time” followed and recorded 2.9 percent and 3.7 percent, while KBS2’s “Your House Helper” brought in ratings of 2.7 percent and 3.2 percent.

Just I could watch raw eps17&18 of DG ... this time realy theres a big nead for subs ... there are more presence of SH and some switchings between past and present so the events seem more complex   ... one thing that I felt while SH found the bag of money in the trunk of his car his facial reaction showed his dissatisfaction and irritation , and this reaction was so meaningful ... the scene in which SH and his mother was eating and SH treating his mother was touching ... so vs of what we watched of him he had affection and care to his mother or when he save KH and retreat punching him ... I think we will found more of SH which make us surprised... and change in KH's manner is visible , gratually he looks more gentleman ... and  really I want to know what JE heard that made her languished and crying... and at the end both twins found out something imp which made both astonished ... so excited what are those detections? ... about 1 or 2 days later I could watch it again with subs ... 

@Minoo Maani you and @Farbod Asha have intuition of forcasting?! ... just in one line both told the events ... yes KH was in the apt and again in justice ... :wink::)

@nrllee It looks like we got something wrong here.... It was KH who muttered "Where is So Ho..??" , not SH. And as I thought these two brothers will be the biggest competitors for each other....!! And what about the scene of SH was cheering with OSC & other bad guys....?? Little confused...!! And that lady is too fierce... She is framing mom for her evil plans.... Hope at least KH finds out. He is suffering for what SH's done at the past.... Poor guy..!! KH is afraid of falling for SE b'cause he thinks he is a bad guy, but I think she is already falling for him... :wub:. WOW... so much to come. Is it airing tonight or what...?? Can't wait to see how the story unfolds for both the brothers & their love lives...!!

Yeah @gm4queen got the brothers

mixed up in the end. Had I known about the different hair part before I would've guessed better :P

Did you watch it subbed yet? It will slowly reveal itself more.  I have put this in a spoiler in case people haven't seen it yet

Spoiler

Last night's episode was definitely more SH-centric.  It tells his story.  How he's actually covered for KH before in the past so he's not all bad. He just got sick of doing it all the time - still I am not excusing him for some of his choices. He has no backbone. He's almost like a doormat and lets people walk all over him. One could argue that he was swept along and didn't have a choice and was a victim of his circumstances but that would be to discharge him of all responsibility altogether so I am not buying it.

The 2 cases are intertwined (LSH and PHN drug case) And (PJH case- guy who got death sentence and the gf/brother out for revenge).  It sounds like SH was dragged into it to overplay the second case so that it would divert the press attention away from LSH case.  It didn't look like he wanted to but he just went along with it?  The bribery money in the golf bag wasn't a cause for rejoicing? He said nothing though? "Flowing like water" he is.  He just wanted to run away from it all.  He's weak. That's why he looked out of it whilst the other men were drinking and cheering at the bar.  He felt trapped but he didn't have the courage to do the right thing. 

No according to TV schedule not airing tonight I'm afraid. Gonna have to wait another week.  :huh:

@Maryam said:

@Minoo Maani you and @Farbod Asha have intuition of forcasting?! ... just in one line both told the events ... yes KH was in the apt and again in justice ... 

============================

@Maryam thank you but not really,  in fact Kh is inspirational. I love his cute character so much and it was my wish he would be survived and the twin in apt be him that luckily it came true. :D with watching sh treating his mother I got surprised too but his treating differs from kh . As I said already I love the way kh loves and care his mother because it is from his heart but sh as in my previous post video more than treating his mother tends to throw his position and luxury life in her face.She feels more comfort and peaceful with kh but with sh seems uncomfortable and talks to him with obsession. I've  compared both brothers in below videos. It is obvious their mother how feels beside them.

And I think sh feels jealously to kh so with hearing his name gets upset . He repeats kongho kongho kongho ~ seems kh is always in his thought. :rolleyes:

Jealous characters always think about their rivals though maybe they don't intend to be the rivals of jealous people and even dont think about those poor people but they try all the ways to despise them and sh does that about kh. Though he's more knowledgable than kh but he feels weak beside kh. 

@Maryam of me a motherly inspiration helped me to forcast. :))

I didn't watch new eps yet. From the cut videos I came to this idea that sh is not as cold hearted as he seemed. And their mother loves both twins as we see she discussed and demanded for help from sh for kh. As @Maryam had said before maybe revealing sh's secret made a big change in our opinion to sh but yet I can't forgive him for his perjury for kh because it was on a grand scale leading kh to the jail and ruined his reputation and future life.

I'm glad that se has good effect on kh and helps him to return to his good nature though se herself don't know this  but good nature of Kh can concept it and does the proper change in his manners. 

@Minoo Maani Sh has the same manner to his gf as to his mother. He is an introverted person and also he has many thing in his thought that bother him  and don't let him to have comfortable communication with others.

I like sh sad face but not his wicked expression 

Archived