[Drama 2018] Your Honor / Dear Judge, 친애하는 판사님께

Maetawinz

Addicted to 'Dear Judge' Yoon Si yoon! 'I want to see more and more'

Enter the article 2018.08.04 at 6:01 am

201808031621777586_1_20180804060107758.j

[My Daily, reporter for sardine] Actor Yoon Si Yoon stimulates the curiosity of the viewers and is making a new attraction every week. 

Yoon Si Yoon, who played the role of "Su Ho (Yoon Si Yoon)" and "Kang Ho (Yoon Si Yoon)" in SBS drama 'Dear Judge' could completely convey the characters of the drama and causing strange addiction. 

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0003087343

I think many of his fans as me have experienced such addiction for him several years ago ... it's his special effect; the effect of Yoon Si Yoon ... it was just him who could tackle the breathtaking role of Kim Takgu in "The king of baking, Kim Takgu" with that remarkable rating of above 50%... and now his dual completely opposite  roles which causing such addictive effect on the viewers ... though we should consider and appreciate wonderful acting and efforts of the whole cast and staff too ... :thumbsup:

About twins this opinion came to me that since their childhood SH found KH despite being simple and unaffected but he has the courage facing problems and has the power of drawing others' attentions towards himself, so SH takes the way of slyly displaying KH as a bad boy and in this way does all his efforts and tries keeping him in the prison depriving all the good developments happen in KH's life giving him credits and good reputation ... 

As we see as soon as KH found a chance to getting into an honorable position which he would never be in in his disreputable life ، though he hasn't any knowledge about it, overnight he went from being an outcast criminal to becomming a star as a fair and 

uncorrupted judge ... and on the other hand attracting SH's girlfriend , who their relationship  was close to be ended ...

Just an opinion maybe so wrong .... :P

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have watched ep1 to ep8 i feel like i've missed something while watching. I ended up having several questions 

1. Does kang ho knows that su ho knows he is impersonating him as a judge? Has su ho showed himself in front of kang ho after he came out of the woods?

2. Did kang ho not wonder where su ho went when he was playing judge for several days/weeks?

3. Did suho accept bribes before because his golf bag is full with money and that was the first thing he checked when he returned home.

50 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

I have watched ep1 to ep8 i feel like i've missed something while watching. I ended up having several questions 

1. Does kang ho knows that su ho knows he is impersonating him as a judge? Has su ho showed himself in front of kang ho after he came out of the woods?

2. Did kang ho not wonder where su ho went when he was playing judge for several days/weeks?

3. Did suho accept bribes before because his golf bag is full with money and that was the first thing he checked when he returned home.

1. No, he doesn't know. KH believes that he resigned and left the country for a pilgrim.

2. Yes, he accepted bribes because it was mentioned that SH was on LSH's side. 

21 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

1. No, he doesn't know. KH believes that he resigned and left the country for a pilgrim.

2. Yes, he accepted bribes because it was mentioned that SH was on LSH's side. 

Thank you @bebebisous33~ was it explained why suho quit being a judge yet in the drama? I assumed it was because he didnt want to be involved in corruption. But seeing his bag full of money made me rethink his reason.

12 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

Thank you @bebebisous33~ was it explained why suho quit being a judge yet in the drama? I assumed it was because he didnt want to be involved in corruption. But seeing his bag full of money made me rethink his reason.

He was involved before in my opinion but LSH's case and HNJ's case put him in a difficult position. To me, it looks like he had enough and had lost what he really wanted in his life. The pilgrimage journey is a good indication that he wanted to find himself, wanted to find what he really wanted in his life. He was tired... especially, when you realize that another business group had approached him. In the end, he might have realized that he was just a puppet helping the rich ones with his position as judge.

So I just finished episode 3(5-6) and just a quick comment (as it's morning and I Still haven't sleep). It's just like KH and SH switched lives. And now KH is learning and in the middle of power tripping of 2 sides of power gripping companies that he only know after the 7yr sentencing of the Osung heir. And he does the trial without proper knowledge (as in education) at that! I love the last line of the episode. KH answer to "the law in this era". I think YH as a whole is like an opinionated drama about the law. This much for now, will come back for more if ever and then the episode 4.

On 8/2/2018 at 2:22 PM, nrllee said:

Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

What does everyone think KH's statement to the reporters meant?  The line where he said the law was the standard with which we divide the world and if you're scared of the law you live below the average line.  But if you laugh at the law you live above it?  Been trying to ponder what that means in the context of SE coz when she heard that she smiled?

14 minutes ago, _gillianne19_ said:

So I just finished episode 3(5-6) and just a quick comment (as it's morning and I Still haven't sleep). It's just like KH and SH switched lives. And now KH is learning and in the middle of power tripping of 2 sides of power gripping companies that he only know after the 7yr sentencing of the Osung heir. And he does the trial without proper knowledge (as in education) at that! I love the last line of the episode. KH answer to "the law in this era". I think YH as a whole is like an opinionated drama about the law. This much for now, will come back for more if ever and then the episode 4.

I think his statement to reporters obviously means powerful people laugh at the law and live above it , if your non powerful you live below the law and are scared of it. 

2 hours ago, Wotad said:

I think his statement to reporters obviously means powerful people laugh at the law and live above it , if your non powerful you live below the law and are scared of it. 

I've been wondering if there is anything deeper than that?  At what point can you move above the imaginary line?  Do you need to have power and money to 'laugh at the law'?  It sort of means that people like the Son (whose Father lost his eye) would never have had the chance to move above the line had KH not given him the bribe money?  Or do you take the route that SE did and determined to actually get rid of the line in the first place...Lady Justice is supposedly blind (she has a blindfold on) which means in theory the law is supposed to be impartial.  In all her actions thus far in the drama, she has sought to get rid of that imaginary line sometimes with dire consequences to the parties involved.

Just some thoughts. :D

I got captured by quarrel between KH and HS ... the dialogues and reactions are wonderful ... KH pulled down HS to the earth strongly and made HS runs around with his head cut off ... I love Namoo's acting  ,  how professional he could convey the evil character of HS with his effective expressions and moves .... :heart:

Questions on my mind :

1. How will SE react when she realises that it was SH's testimony (or lack of it) that sealed the fate of her sister being complicit in the advances of his friend? (How will she react to KH seeing she thinks they are one and the same person).

2. Is there a symbolic meaning in the white (?) butterfly that SH took a picture of as the event unfolded? - white (purity/virginity/innocence) - loss of it as butterfly flew away? The fact that SH was just snapping pictures of it and indication that he was just watching as a bystander and did nothing to stop it?

3. Will SH just continue to hide in the background (knowing full well that there is someone trying to kill him) and let KH take the fall for him like in the past with the knife incident?  Highly likely actually seeing he's rather selfish like that.

This is the part that I wasn't able to continue the other day..

Fave part of episode 5-6 and so far of YH

- the last part where KH said to reporters about what's the law in this era. I want that line to be like "the line that represents YH"

- the conversation of the victim's son with SE and KH. It was superb!! So much a reality check!

- the trial of the heir .. and KH being all weird!

I am more in favor or biased on KH. Turns out he is the humane and good bro it just that he had it rough by physically involved and so labeled as criminal so he had the environment grow within him. While SH who's supposed to be good but got corrupted by using his intelligence and was used by higher bad guys. It's balance after all.

On 8/4/2018 at 7:04 PM, katakwasabi said:

1. I do believe they will have that scene later on.. well as of now episode 5-6 shows SH knowing that KH took his place. I do believe these two should have a one on one scene and have it like a confrontation whether a physical one or like venting out they're disappointments to each other .

2. Well someone said to him that SH was supposed to resign so he might just thought that SH just went without telling everyone especially now he knows what SH has been doing re his cases. 

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

Questions on my mind :

2. Is there a symbolic meaning in the white (?) butterfly that SH took a picture of as the event unfolded? - white (purity/virginity/innocence) - loss of it as butterfly flew away? The fact that SH was just snapping pictures of it and indication that he was just watching as a bystander and did nothing to stop it?

3. Will SH just continue to hide in the background (knowing full well that there is someone trying to kill him) and let KH take the fall for him like in the past with the knife incident?  Highly likely actually seeing he's rather selfish like that.

2. I kind of think it's like a metaphorical way of what happened to SE's sister. Dramatic technique I guess?

3. After episode 1-2 I kind of thought "will they know that the person they're with is not SH? If it is, will they find SH?". But after episode 5-6 I'm like, will it be the same as other dramas that other twin took over and the other was gone (for a while or forever)? I don't think SH will be able to hide forever cause their mother for sure will likely know who's who so I think KH will avoid their mom as of the moment. And I also feel that SH will appear to KH so I want for them to have like a one on one confrontation before the drama ends. As for those who kidnapped SH, hmmm most likely what you guessed maybe.

Yoon Shi Yoon Shares Affectionate Moments With Lee Yoo Young And Nara On “Your Honor”

Aug 7, 2018
by notclaira

“Your Honor” has released stills of Yoon Shi Yoon sharing a sweet quiet moment with two different women.

Yoon Shi Yoon plays two roles in the legal drama, the twins Han Su Ho and Han Kang Ho. In one set of stills, Han Su Ho meets his former lover, Joo Eun (played by HELLOVENUS’s Nara), and they share a hug despite Yoon Shi Yoon looking stunned by her reappearance. Further complicating the plot, Han Su Ho is currently in hiding and doesn’t want to put her in danger.

nara-yoon-shi-yoon.jpg

On the other side of the spectrum, Han Kang Ho and Song So Eun (Lee Yoo Young) share a peaceful moment together on the playground. Their physical comfort with one another shows that they’ve matured a lot since their first appearance together, while the playground setting adds a bit of whimsy to the romantic scene.

It is implied that Han Kang Ho stumbled into Song So Eun’s neighborhood after getting drunk, though the exact circumstances will be revealed in the episode, as will the circumstances between Han Su Ho and Jung Eun’s reunion.

lee-yoo-young-yoon-shi-yoon.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1211737wpp/yoon-shi-yoon-lee-yoo-young-share-affectionate-moment-beach-honor

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] Your Honor / Dear Judge, 친애하는 판사님께 - Yoon Shi-Yoon, Lee Yoo Young - Wed & Thu @ 22:00 KST

Archived