[Drama 2018] Your Honor / Dear Judge, 친애하는 판사님께

Maetawinz

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Handsome Guy and Jung-eum  or "The Undateables" if I calculated correctly would end on July 12 so it means Dear Judge would start at July 18? 

Looks like the filming schedule would be hectic. 

On 5/14/2018 at 10:07 AM, Go Seung Ji said:

Yoon Si-Yoon is cast in SBS drama series “Dear Judge” (literal title). in the drama series, Yoon Si-Yoon will play two characters who are identical twins. One of the brothers is a respected judge, but goes missing. His identical twin brother, who has an extensive criminal record, secretly takes his place as a judge.

Thanks @Go Seung Ji

I knew it had to be something of good twin bad twin.. Watching this should be fun count me in..

3 hours ago, joyue_1 said:

Thank you @icemaid - the cast is shaping up so very nicely! :wub:

Yes pretty solid cast! :D

I guess script reading is already done, waiting for pics!

Filming has to start soon,  very tight schedule!

7 hours ago, icemaid said:

Yes pretty solid cast! :D

I guess script reading is already done, waiting for pics!

Filming has to start soon,  very tight schedule!

Yah... premiere date is scheduled for July 18 - so really just a bit over 5 weeks away... yikes!

They might insert a mini 4-episode drama special in between The Undateables and Dear Judge?

Since Sung Dong-il is also filming Ms Hammurabi until July :blink:

Park Byeong-eun, confirmed to 'Dear Judge' to appear ... Yoshin Yoon Judicial Research & Training Institute Motive

Tuesday, June 05, 2018
Hongji Ye hjy@joongboo.com

1256944_1117293_2052.jpg

▲ Park, Byung. CJS Entertainment Provided
Actor Park Byeong appears on SBS 'Dear Judge'.

On May 5th, Park Seung - eun, a member of the company, said, "Park, Byeong - eun appears on SBS 'Dear Judge' as Oh Sang - cheol.

'Dear Judge' is a statutory genre that tells the story of a pair of identical twin brothers who have an extraordinary brain, tall looks, and all the same genes but share a completely different life.

Park Byung-eun plays the role of Oh Sang-cheol, who is the heir to the Judicial Research and Training Institute, with his successor, the main actor, Yoo Seo (Yoon). Park is going to draw the figure of Oh Sang Chul who does not choose means and methods to get what he wants.

On the other hand, 'Dear Judge' will be broadcast first in July following 'Honam Jeongum' which is currently on air. However,

<Copyright Holder ⓒ Central Japan Daily (http://www.joongboo.com) Reprint and redistribution prohibited>

link: http://m.joongboo.com/?mod=news&act=articleView&idxno=1256944#cb

18 hours ago, joyue_1 said:

Yah... premiere date is scheduled for July 18 - so really just a bit over 5 weeks away... yikes!

They might insert a mini 4-episode drama special in between The Undateables and Dear Judge?

Since Sung Dong-il is also filming Ms Hammurabi until July :blink:

I hope not, can't wait for the drama to start!

But yeah it would be really taxing and tough for the cast and production crew.

There's been talk that the broadcast date may be pushed back to August because of Soccer World Cup interruptions?  Even Undateables which is currently screening now in that time slot may skip a week or 2 to fit the World Cup broadcast which would push DJ broadcast later...remains to be seen I guess.  Even if broadcast is later, filming should not be delayed in theory.  It just gives them a bit more breathing space and they don't to do as much live shooting to keep up.  Stay tuned. 

Dear Judge synopsis and brief run down mentioned in Arirang Showbiz Korea (6June 2018 episode) featuring YSY and LYY - it's in English :) and free to watch (for me it was anyway)!  Nothing new in terms of pics or addition to story line that we don't already know but nice that promotion has begun and anticipation is building. 

15 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Dear Judge synopsis and brief run down mentioned in Arirang Showbiz Korea (6June 2018 episode) featuring YSY and LYY - it's in English :) and free to watch (for me it was anyway)!  Nothing new in terms of pics or addition to story line that we don't already know but nice that promotion has begun and anticipation is building. 

Archived