[Drama 2018] Your Honor / Dear Judge, 친애하는 판사님께

Maetawinz

Never analysed a kissing scene in such detail before but here's my take based purely on the  emotions garnered from both of them.  And all in the name of context of course.

Warning PG13 moment here... :lol:

SE in a moment spurred on by her heartfelt need to comfort a crying KH plants one tenderly on his forehead and then immediately (that's how good an actress she is, she conveys so much with her eyes and facial expression) almost regrets her rash move (it's like she's saying to herself, "OMG what have I just done??"). KH approaches and kisses her (Carpe Diem!!), she's still in that "OMG" state hence her startled eyes (much like how it transpired with the hand holding - he clasps her hand first and she starts and hesitates, then opens herself up to accept him in trust and closes her hand around his - a silent acquiescence - so beautifully done) and then she allows herself to be caught up in the moment, closes her eyes and responds in kind.  Bravo...:wub:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unlurking since I got spoiled already... the kiss!! :wub::love::blush:

Haven't seen the episode and was thinking to avoid the thread but thought of just... a peek but oh boy that kiss made me unlurk! For me it was like "I'm in pain, please heal me" kiss.. I just don't know how to categorize it.. passionate? Intimate? Will watch the full episode when it's available to me. 

2 hours ago, nrllee said:

Never analysed a kissing scene in such detail before but here's my take based purely on the  emotions garnered from both of them.  And all in the name of context of course.

Warning PG13 moment here... :lol:

SE in a moment spurred on by her heartfelt need to comfort a crying KH plants one tenderly on his forehead and then immediately (that's how good an actress she is, she conveys so much with her eyes and facial expression) almost regrets her rash move (it's like she's saying to herself, "OMG what have I just done??"). KH approaches and kisses her (Carpe Diem!!), she's still in that "OMG" state hence her startled eyes (much like how it transpired with the hand holding - he clasps her hand first and she starts and hesitates, then opens herself up to accept him in trust and closes her hand around his - a silent acquiescence - so beautifully done) and then she allows herself to be caught up in the moment, closes her eyes and responds in kind.  Bravo...:wub:

Fall in love with the story and Yoo&Yo  chimestry so decided to joint you all soompier hereB).

Litteraly i jolt unconciously watch last night episode:sweatingbullets:.

Such long time not to excited waiting "kiss scene" lol.:phew: despite the awesome uncommon verdict our "cuople justice "turn the law become friendly approachment and how to rule the law not just in the strict code hence to dig depth the esence of justice in common sense term and humankind path.love this kind theme.

Awesome drama, love it.:heart:

Welcome @mujay .  Never too late to join the party and the SE/KH train.  I am glad it took them a while to get to this point.  I love how one commenter in @rachelyun's post put it...it's like standing in a long line waiting to get into a restaurant and when you finally get there, the food tastes all the better for the wait.  The organic growth of their relationship also means that when the bombshell of SH being party to SE's sister's rape trial hits, their relationship will have firmer ground to stand on as it hits hard times. :sweatingbullets:  Strap in for the ride...OSC is madly jealous and angry.

First of all, I don't blame others if they've found the kiss scene fine because we are not here to repeat some others' opinions and favorites , and also I don't care about what their experiences make them throw some dirty words at me because they show their own real nature and corrupted minds not me! ;)

Lol! Again those wide boring lecturing guys circulate just around their opinion in a very narrow path of their small world in which no other majority could not be concluded. Just a very limit view with its very boring rules and   they think their ideas and rules

should be over other more civilised rules which  consider the freedom of opinion and expression for human beings and advice people to learn to have toleration for opposite opinion even they are minor. They also made their efforts to change soompi rules and mach them with their own which furtunately each time they get failed over coals and soompi ignored their middle aged- like rules.Though  people with independent mind never care to the narrow minded libelings or rediculous analysings from such guys and couragely keep their way. Corrupt thoughts misinterpret others opposite opinions in the base of their experiences and they recommended to the writer , of course in the base of their own experiences which show they know how reach to satisfying themselves in this way ,  how to write the story or settle the scenes ! Please  dear writer , producer , director makes clear in advance that some scenes should be in the process of the project so some narrow minded don't interpret them in the base of their experiences or corrupt attitudes! 

So I keep my independence of mind  as a human being and don't follow the majority like a sheep follows its herd just like our kh who don't cares about corrupted authorities and  continues his way. 

Whoah, again seems this time there is need for a strong  saving case from borings and make a boosting moods throwing out all those poisoned nasty air though maybe it's not strong enough and also is old! :P

There are other majorities who admire her very much more but it's not right I put them here , because I think both actresses are wonderful for their roles but maybe some of us don't like some scenes of acting by them which we should tolerate them with a healthy mind and view .:)

8 hours ago, Wotad said:

I think the kiss seems fine. 

8 hours ago, rachelyun said:

The kiss is nice and sweet! Perfect! :wub:

8 hours ago, dramaninja said:

I dont get it the kiss was quite good to me.

Let me see....

giphy.gif

cr @dramaninja

I agree its tastefully done based on both KH and SE emotion.

Credit to Yoon Shi Yoon and Lee Yoo Young. :wub:

Just in case you missed it... And because they ended the episode mid lip lock... What's the bet that first minute or so of tonight will be much of the same?  Let's hope my live stream doesn't stutter and act all temperamental on me tonight...Please God... :lol:

And just so it's not all physical talk, I want to add that I was markedly impressed with JE too, standing up for what is right and putting it all on the line for the sake of 'doing the right thing'.  Whilst SH seems to be showing signs of being redeemed, I still really want to see him apologize for wronging KH in the first place instead of trying to justify himself...calling KH a worm was kinda low...he's still acting all sanctimonious... :huh:

Amazing kdramafeed ig has more than 33,000 likes for the ending scene of ep 22.

The prelude to the actual kiss scene, LYY eyes really speak volume after she planted one on KH forehead...

Now what we need is bts for the ending scene. ;)

KH and SH really feel like two different persons even though they are acted by one actor.

Credit to YSY.

I have a gift for the kiss lovers of this scene ... a slow motion of the scene... Thank you dear "ckdrama" for your intetesting posts ...

But seems unfortunately though it is still at the first place but there is almost a meaningful drop down in its rating ... I think the previous one was more than 8% maybe I'm wrong... 

I didnt want involve in such discussions but there is a while that everywhere i notice tension for any matters...

I think most of us in here are enough mature and educated to know how to respect other opinions even if it is just the opposite of ours,  and avoid doing some disrespectful comments toward others ... before advising anyone it's better to have a look at our manners and what words get out of our mouth at least for the sake of our own honor  ... we are not here for the favorites of other members and expect all other ones say or post what we believe in ... the beauty of a community is in its colorful ideas and oppinions and we could enjoy of this matter instead of libeling each other in a merciless way ... ok you can love and post any scene or opinion as much as you would like and walk along with the majority for your favorites, but please let others do their favorites comments and posts too without your making tentions or distespectful words which in fact shows the stream of mind of the teller her/himself not other one ...

Dear @Minoo Maani I haven't watch the whole eps yet but from cut vids in Insta , I think SE did wonderful her emotional actions especially when she kissed KH ' forehead , but yeah the most carrying out of this scene and it's effect is done and by Siyoon's strong action especially when he is crying while kissing her ... actually he has made a masterpiece of this scene ... i think maybe because the effect of SE 's dignity like an angel seems more imptessive than her hot effect :)

And along with you I want to post this really funny scene of  trotting type dancing of our cute KH for removing boring things ... 

That kissing seen were So real and unexpected but so good, they did it in the last  minute and not just a peck on the lips but an actual kiss with emotions pouring down. The tears in Kang Ho's eyes finally came out after all the time that he's had to take throughout his whole life

Indeed @Maryam it is most definitely a time for rejoicing for SE and KH. Those of us here can enjoy our OTP and the naysayers can certainly chat amongst themselves here too. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. No need to be upset coz you have an opinion that is in the minority - just be prepared to stand out and defend your point of view. And if it gets too much there is always the ignore button at your disposal? I accept that there are those who do not share our OTP.  Just like I did not share the beliefs of other OTPs in other threads.  DJ remains number 1 in that time slot so we are rejoicing still. Last night also heralded the Premiere of another drama in KBS which could account for the drop in ratings...FW dropped significantly too so I am not too worried.

Is this your first time posting here @tianaa - I forget. If it is, welcome.

2 minutes ago, hugo10 said:

I believe she will immediately realize that is not the judge she know and the man she love. She totalty trust Kang Ho is the good person in any circumtance.

I hope so :sweatingbullets:.  There's KH's tattoo as well which she has seen before  in the interrogation room. And the common link of Mr Mantis (SDI) between them.  Looks like crazy gf and Brother of deceased man make a comeback tonight and they know of the twins too after mom blabbed. Exciting times!

I really love how writer nim has made the love story of SE and KH grow so organically.  There are no bells and whistles.  It's ordinary but therein lies the beauty of it.  They have connected over ordinary mundane things, it is totally unpretentious.  They eat take out (no fancy restaurants), they sit on swings and seesaws and just talk and share, they do karaoke together, they encourage each other to be better individuals.  SE is like your normal everyday girl with an extraordinary strength of conviction.  She wears big TShirts to lounge around at home, she has her hair in a pony tail, she deletes 'ugly' pictures of herself on his phone (which girl doesn't do that?) despite his protests.  All these little things add up and paint a picture of a 'normal' couple who understand each other and have connected deeply, accepting the bad with the good.  I look forward to seeing how their relationship will withstand the KH impersonation when he finally lays bare his true identity.  I believe despite his impersonation he has always stayed true to himself - SE has experienced that for herself (her petition says as much), when she gets past the initial shock of the deception, I am hoping that she will hold on to that truth and return to be by his side once more.

Archived