[Drama 2018] Your Honor / Dear Judge, 친애하는 판사님께

Maetawinz

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] Dear Judge 친애하는 판사님께 - Yoon Shi-Yoon, Lee Yoo Young - Wed & Thu @ 22:00 PM KST - Premiers in July
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/5/2018 at 12:28 AM, joyue_1 said:

Sung Dong-il confirmed?! Daebak!!

I feel like finally YSY got dealt with a very good hand of cards... woohoo!

He had a great cast behind him!! The storyline might be that intense too!!

On 6/9/2018 at 6:55 AM, nrllee said:

They have already got scripts and potentially first script reading done.  And the comment says 25July release so seems be on schedule. (cr- amj_film_so Instagra)

I think in the episode of 2d1n which has POSTECH part 3 + next trip, before the POSTECH trip ended there's one part where YSY was seen reading a script. I think that was for Dear Judge?  

44 minutes ago, _gillianne19_ said:

He had a great cast behind him!! The storyline might be that intense too!!

I think in the episode of 2d1n which has POSTECH part 3 + next trip, before the POSTECH trip ended there's one part where YSY was seen reading a script. I think that was for Dear Judge?  

Probably?  Unless it was for Japan fan meet?  It's hard to know coz he packed his schedule in so tight after his last drama and we'd have to backtrack to figure out exactly when that episode of 2d1n was actually filmed to get context.

I like that he gets to play 2 characters...not easy.  But from that first pic alone I get the vibe that bad twin is gonna be hippy and carefree (I think someone mentioned that it was filmed at a prison or something - I could be wrong - can't read Korean) with attitude and in contrast good twin is serious and reserved.

Filming.  Prison/detention centre. Probably to do with bad twin who has a criminal record?

Park Ji Hyun to feature in a bntstar. Sounds like she will give insights into her character in Dear Judge?

1 hour ago, _gillianne19_ said:

@nrllee

I wish someone translate what she was saying... :wink:

Well, that "someone" said that the caption reads PJH is appearing in DJ.  And she's gonna do an interview/photoshoot for the magazine and a BTS (probably of the photoshoot/interview) will be released on 14June.  (cr: underground interpreter)

It's all part of the whole plug to promote DJ and her role.  In line with the magazine promo that YSY did recently for TheStar which should be out soon too which will probably feature his role(s) in DJ.  I think I saw somewhere you could pre-order that edition recently - I forget where. :).  I am sure all the other agencies for the respective stars will be busy plugging them as well as the promotional wheel starts to churn in earnest.

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

Well, that "someone" said that the caption reads PJH is appearing in DJ.  And she's gonna do an interview/photoshoot for the magazine and a BTS (probably of the photoshoot/interview) will be released on 14June.  (cr: underground interpreter)

It's all part of the whole plug to promote DJ and her role.  In line with the magazine promo that YSY did recently for TheStar which should be out soon too which will probably feature his role(s) in DJ.  I think I saw somewhere you could pre-order that edition recently - I forget where. :).  I am sure all the other agencies for the respective stars will be busy plugging them as well as the promotional wheel starts to churn in earnest.

Thank you!

Today is 14 June! :)

Image result for gifs of Lee Yoo Young You Drive Me Crazy

Sparks already flying before drama...YSY with Nara (?) at a wedding of a fellow actor who is also part of DJ cast...and turns out she was in Danang at the same time as YSY was...wonder if they met up to chat about their characters in DJ :lol:

Bntstar video BTS of PJH

And this script pic for Ep1 popped up (looks to be from an agency that recruits child actors so maybe children involved in Ep1?)

Cr-bnt star and abm_ent77 Instagram

Archived