[Drama 2018] Your Honor / Dear Judge, 친애하는 판사님께

Maetawinz

7 hours ago, rachelyun said:

Edited 5 hours ago by Jillia
Please put more than 3 images in spoiler

@Jillia just a clarification of that rule.  When it says if you have more than 3 pics you put the rest in a spoiler tag, I always thought it meant (say if I have 4 like what @rachelyun had in that post) - I post the 3 and put the 4th in a spoiler tag?  That's what other mods have done in the past in other threads?  What you've done is left the one and put the other 3 in a spoiler tag?  Some consistency would be nice so we posters know where the lines are?  It doesn't make sense to do that because then anyone with 2 or 3 pics in a post shouldn't even have them in the one post then?  I don't mean to be picky but I like consistency so I know what I can or cannot do.  It's too hard to figure out which mod resides where and then have to work out where the lines are for a particular mod because they have interpreted rules differently.

Teaser 2 is out...intense!!! Cr - siyoon_inyeon Instagram 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, nrllee said:

@Jillia just a clarification of that rule.  When it says if you have more than 3 pics you put the rest in a spoiler tag, I always thought it meant (say if I have 4 like what @rachelyun had in that post) - I post the 3 and put the 4th in a spoiler tag?  That's what other mods have done in the past in other threads?  What you've done is left the one and put the other 3 in a spoiler tag?  Some consistency would be nice so we posters know where the lines are?  It doesn't make sense to do that because then anyone with 2 or 3 pics in a post shouldn't even have them in the one post then?  I don't mean to be picky but I like consistency so I know what I can or cannot do.  It's too hard to figure out which mod resides where and then have to work out where the lines are for a particular mod because they have interpreted rules differently.

That's what I thought too as it happens it other threads i.e. post 3 pics and the 4th in spoiler.

19 hours ago, rachelyun said:

Edited 6 minutes ago by jeijei
4th~ pic under spoiler tag

Thank you @jeijei for clearing that up. :)

Also maybe mods can amend rules to reflect this 3 pics per post and the 4th in spoiler tag rule (I cannot find it anywhere?  If you could point me to where it is stated that would be helpful) or change the existing rule here in this link below (it actually states 50 per post is allowed??)

https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/337649-k-dramas-movies-actors-actresses-forum-rules/

Additional Information  

- When posting pictures, you are allowed to put 50 pictures in one post. Consider posting pictures in thumbnail sizes instead if they are large images. 

A general information for everyone:

Please read the rules carefully. It even says: "When posting screencaps, if you have more than 2 images, please use the spoiler tag as a courtesy to your fellow drama fans."

Unbenannt.PNG

It should be common sense not to clog the thread with posts full of images. It takes longer to load and slows down the thread for other members.

Just keep in mind to put images in spoiler tags and all will be fine. It's good to share informations and images/screencaps. But keep the other members in mind.

If you have any further questions, please PM me.

-Jillia

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

A general information for everyone:

Please read the rules carefully. It even says: "When posting screencaps, if you have more than 2 images, please use the spoiler tag as a courtesy to your fellow drama fans."

Unbenannt.PNG

It should be common sense not to clog the thread with posts full of images. It takes longer to load and slows down the thread for other members.

Just keep in mind to put images in spoiler tags and all will be fine. It's good to share informations and images/screencaps. But keep the other members in mind.

If you have any further questions, please PM me.

-Jillia

I have put this in a spoiler tag because it's off topic

Spoiler

Okay so 2 not 3??  So we got it wrong all this time??  @jeijei may need to be updated about this too seeing she allowed 3 and out the 4th in a spoiler tag.  Mods may need to have a meeting to make sure it's clear if it's 2 or 3.  I wanna be a law abiding netizen and I wanna know the law - we are in the Dear Judge forum after all. Btw Thanks for linking me to that rule...mods better go and change that rule about 50 per post then please for consistency sake.

Back on topic - stills of Teaser 2. I will see if I can work out what the article says in plain English (no guarantees) - I will post if it makes sense, if not I would rather not post gibberish lol! Pic is a bit tiny but can't be helped.  Also Naver has done me the favour of merging it all so it's 1 image...no rules broken for sure.

cr https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=416&aid=0000229310

0000229310_001_20180712102038336.jpg?typ

Hi @Jillia thanks for guiding. About image posting I've read , I think in members Rules, that we can post maximize 3 gifs out of the spoiler, so it means in random we can post screencaps and gifs altogether 3 images out of the spoiler, am I right? And if the rule consists of the videos too?

I understand the confusion, @nrllee. The 50 images per post is an additional information. You can post 50 images per post BUT you have to follow rule 16.

The rules need amendment but until then I would like to ask everyone to be reasonable and put more than 3 images in spoiler tags. It makes the navigation - not only here but in every thread much easier. Again it takes too long loading each page when there is a mass of images. 

@Farbod Asha Thanks for your question. No matter if there are images, gifs or videos, also Twitter and IGs which show up like images, please put everything more than 3 in spoiler tags.

-Jillia

Synopsis of Teaser 2 - with flourishes.  Based on article from here

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=011&aid=0003346332

The second teaser for " Dear Judge " was released on July 11. The short clip rapidly speeds through a variety of scenes giving us snippets of potential plot lines and giving insight into each character. Featuring heavily is Yoon Si-yoon (who plays Kang Ho), one of the main characters who was particularly impactful.

The teaser for " Dear Judge " begins with KangHo running away from someone and then shifts to various Mug shots taken of KangHo with a voice in the background declaring the various offences committed and finally ending with him sitting in judge robes at the head of the courtroom declaring that he will start sentencing now. Then the words displayed read "A judge with 5 previous convictions."

Aside from Yoon Si-yoon, other major actors have appeared for the first time in the second teaser, . Lee Yoo-yeong (Song So-eun), and Park Byeong-eun (Oh Sang-cheol), all make brief appearances in various intriguing scenarios thereby adding suspense to the drama.

Yoon Si-Yoon as KangHo is the stand out in this teaser with scenes of desperation as he tries to evade capture, a fight scene, water torture scene and even one where he is suspended upside down. The stage presence of actor Yoon Si-yoon shines bright as his passion and intensity leaves the audience breathless with anticipation in the short 30 second teaser.

This is a far cry from the mood of the first teaser, which had a more serious undertone.  This second one is dynamic and thrilling, presenting a different side to the drama Dear Judge.  If this drama is capable of blending both excitement and thrills with a level of gravitas and top it off with a liberal sprinkling of comedy to lighten the mood in parts, it would be a force to be reckoned with. We are looking forward to the first broadcast of " Dear Judge, " on 25July!

EDIT- been trying to work out what was said in the Press Con 20July but it's hard when Naver dishes out gems like YSY wants to "act like energetic monkeys"?   :lol:So I have given up.  Suffice to say that YSY sounds like he is having the time of his life playing the dual roles and he is thoroughly enjoying working with LYY.  They leverage off each other by drawing inspiration from the other's energy levels and passionate acting - synergistic acting is always more fun.  So looks like he has no regrets whatsoever taking on this drama without much of a break after his last.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/11/watch-yoon-shi-yoon-plays-criminal-judge-honor-teaser/

Watch: Yoon Shi Yoon Plays Both Criminal And Judge In “Your Honor” Teaser

Yoon-Shi-Yoon-5.jpg

Your Honor” has released its second teaser!

After the intense first teaser for “Your Honor,” the upcoming drama featuring Yoon Shi Yoon, Lee Yoo Young, Park Byung Eun, and Hello Venus’s Nara released its second teaser. This time, the clip features the different characters of the drama, as well as Yoon Shi Yoon finally displaying his impressive performance of acting as two characters.

“Your Honor” is about an unconventional judge and his story of growth. Yoon Shi Yoon plays both Han Kang Ho and Han Su Ho, twins brothers with different lives. The former is five-time-convicted criminal-turned-judge, and the latter is an intelligent judge who has disappeared.

In the teaser, various clips flash by quickly, and each of the character’s different personalities can be seen.

The video starts off with Yoon Shi Yoon running from the police. The image of him getting his mug shot taken drastically changes as the next scene switches to one of him wearing judge’s robes and sitting at the highest seat in the courtroom. In a goose-bump inducing way, this convict-turned-judge says, “We will begin the sentencing.”

Yoon-Shi-Yoon-11.jpg

Other characters in the drama also make their first appearance, such as Song So Eun (Lee Yoo Young), a student in the Judicial Research and Training Institute, Oh Sang Chul (Park Byung Eun), the man who makes a meaningful offer to Yoon Shi Yoon, and Joo Eun (Nara), an anchorwoman who is also Soo Ho’s girlfriend.

“Your Honor” will air July 25 at 10 p.m. KST. The drama will also be available on Viki!

https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/12/watch-yoon-shi-yoon-switches-back-forth-respected-judge-neighborhood-delinquent-honor/

Watch: Yoon Shi Yoon Switches Back And Forth Between Respected Judge And Neighborhood Delinquent In “Your Honor”

Yoon-Shi-Yoon-61.jpg
Spoiler

In a new behind-the-scenes video from its first shoot, the upcoming drama “Your Honor” has given viewers a glimpse of Yoon Shi Yoon in character for both of his roles!

The video begins with Yoon Shi Yoon showing off an eccentric, abrasive personality in the courtroom, leading his co-star Lee Yoo Young’s character to wonder, “Why is the judge acting like that?” The next scene features the actor sauntering out of the same jail multiple times as Han Kang Ho, the delinquent twin brother of the respected judge Han Soo Ho.

Yoon Shi Yoon comments, “I didn’t know that I would end up having to play both Kang Ho and Soo Ho from the very first scene of the first shoot today.” When asked what he had done to prepare for the dual role, he answered, “Rather than thinking about how I’m playing two completely different characters, I’m focusing more on their thoughts and their goals. Though the difference [between the two approaches] is a small one, I’m concentrating on trying to move in a different direction.”

Yoon-Shi-Yoon-21.jpg

The actor then films a scene in which he and Lee Yoo Young share a meal together. His character tactfully looks away when she accidentally swallows a mouthful of boiling hot soup and struggles to figure out what to do next. In between takes, the two co-stars show a different chemistry as they chat and laugh together.

“Your Honor” airs its first episode on July 25 at 10 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki.

I have translated @rachelyun 's article link from above

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=088&aid=0000544366#

Song So Eun is a trainee (intern) at the Judicial Research and Training Institute. So Eun will be associated with Han Kang Ho (Yoon Si-yoon), who is a judge with five previous convictions. Being the main female character in Dear Judge,  So Eun plays a very important part in the plot. To that end, actress Lee Yoo-young joined the team.

Lee Yoo-young made a great impression by sweeping the rookie awards at various film festivals with her films "Late Spring" and "The Treacherous".  She has also featured in mini-series Tunnel which was a stand out success.  This is her second time in a major role in a mini series Dear Judge.  I was curious as to what attracted her to take up this role so I interviewed her.

Dear Judge has dramatized real events into motifs within the mini-series. In addition, Cheon Sung-il is the writer who is well known in the industry to pen interesting stories with varied three-dimensional characters.  Lee Yoo-Young chose to appear in the film without hesitation. 

Lee Yoo-young said, “I decided to take up the drama because I found the plot interesting and all the more so because of how the cast members would get entangled within. Of course, I was very curious about the character, Song So-eun. I thought there would be enough there for me to explore the many facets of her character”.

Song So-eun, played by Lee Yoo-young in the drama, became a law school student with permanent scars from her past. Although it can be seen to be a stumbling block to others, she still persists to do her best with her own beliefs and passion. It would be a challenging role to undertake. In addition,  LYY has had limited experience in the mini-series world (she has been in movies more often) so I was curious about LYY’s determination to take up the role.

She said, “I don`t really want to focus too much about the intricacies of a role. I want to express the character Song So Eun well by making it my own. That is my first priority.  Song So Eun is a bold character.  As I work hard to show viewers my take on So Eun, I humbly ask for their support.”

Dear Judge is a drama that is attractive enough for actress Lee Yoo-young to decide to appear without hesitation. Actress Lee Yoo-young is preparing to face viewers with as strong a determination as her character has. I wonder what synergy the two attractive combinations will bring.  SBS's new drama ' Dear Judge ' will premiere at 10 p.m. on Wednesday, July 25.  Don't forget to tune in.

Archived