[Drama 2018] Your Honor / Dear Judge, 친애하는 판사님께

Maetawinz

3 hours ago, scarletlover1 said:

There has to be season 2 because there is no way that they can wrap everything up this week. I still have a hard time believing it. How did it go from 40 episodes to 32?

I don't think they ever officially said it was going to be 40.  Wiki and all the other sites just defaulted to 40 from the start.  It was the same for 30but17 which premiered on SBS the same week as DJ.  They are in mourning in that thread too coz they like us expected 40 only to be told this late that it's 32.  YSY has posted that he filmed the last scene yesterday afternoon...so that's it for now I'm afraid. :tears:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This part.. ugh! That OSC.:angry:

And why does I always have less or running out off time/data whenever I'm on Soompi (my connection :() will try to have more comments later 

Twitter feedback

Edit

I'm back. I Still have enough. So yeah, we all go giggly at that "spend the night" but it's just that.. :(

And then after last trial all KH staff.. :bawling: esp Mr Jo! :joy:

And the dinner date by SE House turned upside down.. what will after that?

I wasn't able to take note so I have mixed comments here and there.. anyways I think this is all for now. Will gather myself a note next time.

Partial translation of that article has KH doing a voice over saying, "This is the real me."  :tears:  I am wondering what document he is holding in pic 3...it doesn't look like a letter...it looks like a form of sorts with boxes? 

Yoon Shi Yoon Gets Emotional Over A Mysterious Document In “Your Honor”

Sep 18, 2018
by nature1010

Yoon Shi Yoon experiences all sorts of emotions at the playground where he built many precious memories with Lee Yoo Young in “Your Honor.”

“Your Honor” is about five-time criminal Han Kang Ho (played by Yoon Shi Yoon) who replaces his twin brother Han Soo Ho (also played by Yoon Shi Yoon) as a judge after he goes missing one day. While impersonating his brother, he meets Song So Eun (played by Lee Yoo Young), and falls in love with her.

Though he decided to tell her the truth about his identity, he was unable to do so due to various situations that arose. Oh Sang Chul (played by Park Byung Eun), who had long-time one-sided feelings for Song So Eun, expressed his obsession for her when he revealed he had evidence that Han Soo Ho had testified in favor of the assailant in Song So Eun’s sister’s sexual assault case. As Song So Eun knew Han Kang Ho as Han Soo Ho, she was quite shocked.

In the released photos, Han Kang Ho stands alone in the playground by Song So Eun’s house, a special place for the couple as it is where they shared their first kiss. Han Kang Ho is filled with nostalgia as well as tears as he is seen writing something on a piece of paper, then sorrowfully reading the document.

yoon-shi-yoon-1.jpg

“Your Honor” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m. KST

Hello guys... I am way behind the eps, but I am catching up...!! Hey what's the buzz about 40 eps to 32 eps...??!! The wiki also says that 32 eps....!!!!! :hushed: Then how can everything settle on this week....?? Looks like they don't want to drag it... But it's sudden... Hope they give it a proper ending, not a harsh one...

really it's a pity that the project is going to end soon ... now that we got used to see Mr. Yoon at the rank of a righteous smart judge ( though his handsome feature was a big contributor for this habit :P ) , and were looking for another one maybe both as a judge couple, we should get confused and stay in a deep hangover for our lovely characters that then what will happen for them? ... I loved to see them for more challenging cases and how they could overcome them with their intelligences and intuitions ... I love to see our couple made their decisions and facing the matters along with each other, and after their triumph to get delighted with their satisfied and happy faces hand on hand walk their way with hope and confidence ... But asap all these are just my project in my dreams :rolleyes: ...

Anyway with these eps too I'm thankful of the cast and staffs for submitting such a wonderful drama ... And hope as @Farbod Asha mentioned it could be continued in many seasons with many exciting and interesting stories in which our couple are shining like in this project ... :wub:

Wish he always could have such a smile of triumph on his face ... :)

@Maryam and @Farbod Asha don't be sad , as I've noticed till now ysy often has better offer after finishing his previous project. Hope he will have a better project after this one ~ so cheers!! :D 

At least I expect kh could have a happy ending. I think the project didn't have a logical and steady process for ending that. It seems it must continued another additional 40 eps for a well done ending. :D

Sad kh :tears:

And as @Maryam calls him "Angle Angel" kh :smile:

I love fans with a sense of humour.  Gifts to be presented to OTP at wrap up party include plaques (with pics of them holding hands on the street facing each other and also the roller coaster scene where she clings onto his hand) and get this - hangover bottled drinks which I think include "gravity" as an ingredient  :lol:

@rachelyun I like that KH appears to be doggedly trying to change for the better (with or without the impetus from SE) :tears: and not wallowing or throwing the towel in and reverting to his thug ways.  Gives me hope for tonight. 

@Minoo Maani I can't prevent my sadness. If there were more eps to watch happy kh I wasn't, but just with these few rest eps we will just see him in a big sad and emotional frustration . Though he will make his best efforts to obtain an honorable character and status but the moments he had hope for a happy dinner with his love got lost.

I hoped your pinion that se could understand him who is not guilty for her sister trial would come true but seems @Maryam's prediction is happening and se could not accept kh after knowing he is sh brother and cut her relationship with him. :((

A fan video of those romantic moments which got ruined. :''((

You know the end is nigh when side characters start to do post drama interviews.  This one by Yoon NaMu (Lee HoSeong).  Translations may contain inaccuracies... Especially past drama names and characters - I haven't bothered to check. Cr - https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0003109464

201809190844243905_1_20180919084657574.j

This was a very unusual role to play. It wasn't your typical third generation son of conglomerates, even though it was similar to the villain he had played before. As the actor's villain role evolved, viewers definitely recognized the actor named Yoon NaMu.

In the SBS drama "Dear Judge" Lee HoSeong, the 3rd generation son of a chaebol family, has never learnt to control his feelings. He exhibited unmitigated rage and viciousness in the drama.

I had so much fun playing the character LHS in "Dear Judge." He was a very mean person and a bad character and I played him as such but I felt a little sad for him and tried to put my own slant into playing a character such as him.

"When else will I get to play the role of the third generation chaebol?" said YNM, who smiled, "I can't be satisfied even now. I still feel lacking in my acting and that I can still find something new to add to his character even now."

YNM added, "Actually, it was very hard to play this character. I'm not that bad, nor do I get angry like he does. So I put a lot of effort into getting prepared for the role externally. I haven’t had many roles that required external preparations before.  So it was all new to me. This time I put a lot of effort into making sure my glasses were clean and caring about clothes and accessories. Basically I wore a lot of suits, but I didn't want to be too flashy. I tried to dress differently depending on the situation.  Putting on all these made me feel more in character and so acting was easier.”

Previously, I acted in "Remember: Son's War" Nam Gyu-man (South Goong-min) and "Venant" Cho Tae-oh (Yoo Tae-oh). How do these characters compare with the role of Lee HoSeong of "Dear Judge."?

"Whilst there were similarities in the characters Cho Tae-oh and Nam Gyu-man, I still feel every character is unique," YNM said. "There is always something that only I can add to a role, regardless of whether I'm good or bad.”

"I think it's up to me to make my character persuasive. Lee HoSeong said, "I can't control my anger well”. That's not true.  It is only because no one has ever forced him to control his anger. That was the key point. I thought I could make characters that are a little different from dramas and movies that I had been exposed to before. I start from there and expand it to suit the role."

After the SBS drama "A win of the Question," YNM plays another villain in quick succession. Although the role is clearly different, it can be a burden to be typecast as a villain by viewers through playing bad characters one after another?

But YNM replied, “I don’t see it that way. I have had a conversation with myself in which I was worried that I might continue to be typecast in that way all the time, but I convinced myself that it's a training process and if it's one of my abilities that makes viewers experience all the various differences in my characters then I am satisfied. It makes me grow as an actor and encourages me to do better and try harder," he explained.

I learned a lot from "Dear Judge." Especially whenever I was acting with Yoon Si-yoon. He takes his work very seriously and agonizes deeply about every scene.  That caused me a lot of worry initially because I was concerned I couldn't keep up with his intensity. Thankfully we worked well on our scenes together," YNM said. “I did a lot of things that were repetitive (guess he means being angry and violent all the time), but he (YSY) created an atmosphere that was relaxed which allowed us all to enjoy filming regardless." 

"Yoon Si-yoon also took care of each of the staff and actors in spite of his busy double roles. I learned a lot from him.  He is always smiling and leading the atmosphere without any signs of difficulty.  From him, I realized that it is important to create a fun atmosphere while filming a drama to make it easier for everyone. It was so cool.”

2 hours ago, Farbod Asha said:

@Minoo Maani I can't prevent my sadness. If there were more eps to watch happy kh I wasn't, but just with these few rest eps we will just see him in a big sad and emotional frustration . Though he will make his best efforts to obtain an honorable character and status but the moments he had hope for a happy dinner with his love got lost.

I hoped your pinion that se could understand him who is not guilty for her sister trial would come true but seems @Maryam's prediction is happening and se could not accept kh after knowing he is sh brother and cut her relationship with him. :((

A fan video of those romantic moments which got ruined. :''((

@Farbod Asha haha alright, but it seems yy has another project in a movie , I don't know the number of eps was settled at the first or it gets shorter because of some of the cast's other projects? But if it is because of yy the project could still continued with Nara as the lead. If the story gets some change for example se after finding her sister, together went to their parents, and sh makes an exile on his own will to a very far away place like Africa  and then je fall in love with kh, helps him to continue his education and both be active in revealing corrupt people and settling the truth, and continued with kh falling in love with her . I believe the project even gets more successful. Ysy and Nara have amazing chemistry, they both are talented and pretty . No one said she is ugly or doesn't like her acting as I heard about some other actresses, and with her as lead rating gets more boosting. 

Their chemistry seems amazing! :wub:

Her beauty, smart mimics and style are what this project needs.:heart:

Troubles Lay Ahead For Lee Yoo Young And Yoon Shi Yoon In “Your Honor”

Sep 19, 2018
by jeeelim5

SBS’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “Your Honor” will soon be coming to an end, and viewers are interested to see what story the drama will weave in its grand finale.

What has everyone most interested is what will happen to Han Kang Ho (Yoon Shi Yoon) and Song So Eun (Lee Yoo Young). The two had walked a long, roundabout path to affirm their love for each other, but they are still faced with a situation that had been expected. Han Kang Ho had still not revealed his identity to Song So Eun when the unfortunate circumstances that arose between Han Su Ho (Yoon Shi Yoon) and Song So Eun’s sister Song Ji Yeon (Kwak Sun Young) was revealed.

Ahead of the finale, “Your Honor” has released stills of Han Kang Ho and Song So Eun facing each other with tears of desperation in their eyes. It is a completely different atmosphere to the warm gazes and small smiles they had exchanged with each other in previous episodes. Song So Eun’s legs give out and she sits on the stairs in front of her house with a stunned and saddened look in her eye. Han Kang Ho looks at her in shock, and it seems as though a rocky road lays ahead for the two.

Lee-Yoo-Young-Yoon-Shi-Yoon-11.jpg

Han Kang Ho and Song So Eun have been making viewers’ hearts race with their innocent and sweet love. It took them a long time to affirm their love for each other, and this hurdle that now stands in front of them was expected, but one that viewers had hoped they could avoid.

What happens next for the couple will be revealed in the upcoming episode of “Your Honor,” which will air on September 19 at 10 p.m. KST.

Archived