[Drama 2018] Your Honor / Dear Judge, 친애하는 판사님께

Maetawinz

9 hours ago, icemaid said:

Lee Yoo Young’s Agency Gives Update On Her Movie Set Injury

Sep 12, 2018
by yshin

Lee Yoo Young‘s agency has given an official statement about the actress’ health.

On September 12, a source from her agency stated that although Lee Yoo Young did indeed injure her ribs during the filming of her film “Diva,” it was a minor injury.

The source continued, “Although it was a minor injury, for the actress’ safety, she is undergoing a thorough medical examination.” They also clarified that her injury wouldn’t affect the filming schedule for “Diva” nor for her drama “Your Honor.”

One media outlet had previously reported that the actress received an injury to her ribs on set.

Lee Yoo Young is currently starring in SBS’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “Your Honor” with Yoon Shi Yoon.

Shocked after saw the news. Luckily not serious. Hope she will get well soon. Next time be more careful while on the set . She worked too hard. She should get more rest but her movie and drama still not yet finish shooting. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Minoo Maani said:

In comparing between two kiss scene I found why Nara kiss  looks more sensational and romantic , though it was one sided and especially not one of the main scenes , because she smartly practice for getting proper sense for doing that. Her hand delicately moves over ysy shoulder and her glittering eyes and all her facial expressions and gestures convey a charm, a beauty, a slow paced glamour which touch the heart. I have no problem with most of yy acting because she is doing wonderful her character but to be honest I believe all the credit of her kiss scene belongs to gorgeous , sensational acting of ysy. If she like nara tried more practice for getting proper sense she could do it with better gestures , but she simply had standed up right without showing proper gestures just some moving of her lips. 

In my opinion the person leading the kiss will look better because they are putting in more "effort" while the other one is surprised/caught off guard. 

Spoilers!

dear.png

In

[Dear Judge] Eps 25 & 26 Lee Yoo Young to Yoon Si Yoon, "Sleep before you go"

Posted on Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Article: Naver 'Dear Judge' Lee Yoo Young to Yoon Si Yoon, "Sleep before you go. Since we aren't student and teacher anymore"

1. [+263,-0]
I'm curious how Kang Ho is going to tell So Eun the truth... 

2. [+176,-6]
It's my first time seeing a red heart in the title. 

3. [+118,-6]
Kang Ho is so cool when he came out wearing plain clothes like an ordinary person. 

4. [+112,-7]
Wow, Yoon Si Yoon is so handsome today. And my heart fluttered at So Eun's lines at the end!! Si Yoon-ah, I have to see you receiving an award this year. 

5. [+38,-0]
Yoon Si Yoon didn't do 1N2D, but a totally different person did it. Amazing. 

6. [+28,-0]
No, but why is the ending scene so cool? Kang Ho fits those clothes well. He's handsome and cute. My heart is still palpitating even now. 

7. [+23,-1]
Yoon Si Yoon's acting is really good. When Kang Ho and Soo Ho came out together, they were totally two different person. 

8. [+22,-0]
Yoon Si Yoon was really handsome at the end when he went to So Eun's house.

9. [+21,-0]
Personally, I liked the part where Soo Ho apologized for his mistakes. That line where Kang Ho told them not to kill his brother because their mother can't live without his brother, is a good one. Moreover, scream Yoon Si Yoon! God Si Yoon!! Let's go for the end of year award! 

judge.png

Article: Naver 'Dear Judge' Yoon Si Yoon asks Lee Yoo Young, "Why are you so pretty?" 

1. [+157,-1]
They match each other so well. Their chemistry is good. 

2. [+60,-1]
Yoon Si Yoon's acting is amazing today. 

3. [+59,-2]
Sleep before you go. ㅋㅋㅋ  It's heart fluttering. 

4. [+28,-0]
Sleep before you go. My god. Sleep before you go. I'm going crazy, my heart is fluttering so much that it's going to burst. Kang Ho's gaze and expression, everything.  He's taking two roles, but they are totally two different person!!! His acting is really good. 

5. [+27,-2]
So Eun is so pretty. 

6. [+23,-0]
Sleep before you go.... Yes! Loyalty! [t/n: the way soldiers greet each other] 

7. [+19,-0]
This is the most interesting drama of all recent ones. ㅠㅜㅠ

https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2018/09/dear-judge-eps-25-26-lee-yoo-young-to.html

16 hours ago, rachelyun said:

In other more important news, LYY was injured while filming her movie "Diva", they say she's okay and can still keep shooting both :tears:  

It's good to hear that she's okay and can  do filming.  She's  impressive.  First time time I saw whats in dram Tunne I watch from start to Finish. I want to see her in a drama with Kim Rae Won.

I'll wait for the sub before sharing thoughts. But who's  kiss matters most? KH  is lucky one.  And still I want SH redemption... even just a tiny bit though.

9 hours ago, Minoo Maani said:

In comparing between two kiss scene I found why Nara kiss  looks more sensational and romantic , though it was one sided and especially not one of the main scenes , because she smartly practice for getting proper sense for doing that. Her hand delicately moves over ysy shoulder and her glittering eyes and all her facial expressions and gestures convey a charm, a beauty, a slow paced glamour which touch the heart. I have no problem with most of yy acting because she is doing wonderful her character but to be honest I believe all the credit of her kiss scene belongs to gorgeous , sensational acting of ysy. If she like nara tried more practice for getting proper sense she could do it with better gestures , but she simply had standed up right without showing proper gestures just some moving of her lips. 

And it's so cute that after nare kiss , ysy took his hand forth to cleans nara lips very considerately , but after kiss with yy he stepped back fast and cleaned his lips ! :lol: 

@Minoo Maani the kiss scene of nara and ysy had been posted  in sbscatch on their own true realizing of a good scene without begging for it and it worth much more . Haha after your mention about no post of the kiss scene of other couple suddenly obviously intense efforts was arisen for making many videos of it and posting them after one week!  But it did worth more without begging for it not now after your mention and for some reasons that we know what they are! Anyway your mention caused that scene get in too, to keep her credit. Though I'm more in her side and love her acting and character but I like the honor would get achieved in an honorable way without beghing or asking for, either for her or any other one in the world. So these posts from my view are worthless. 

But I will continue supporting her for her good acting not false credits. 

3 hours ago, jongski said:

It's good to hear that she's okay and can  do filming.  She's  impressive.  First time time I saw whats in dram Tunne I watch from start to Finish. I want to see her in a drama with Kim Rae Won.

I'll wait for the sub before sharing thoughts. But who's  kiss matters most? KH  is lucky one.  And still I want SH redemption... even just a tiny bit though.

Good to hear that I wasn't alone in my obsession with Tunnel...I binge watched that too...it was gripping from start to finish.  LYY knocks it out of the ballpark for me when it comes to acting, her diction, her focus...she never over-acts or overcooks a scene.  And her eyes are like pools of emotion.  Both she and YSY say a lot with their eyes.  They match each other well and the synergy is palpable.

I watched raw last night  (with no sound - my live stream misbehaved). I feel that SH is for the first time on that path of redemption for me.  There was a marked shift internally for him last night.  Not sure why we're comparing kisses but JE is for SH and SE is for KH?  Writer didn't venture into that whole jealous gf path so there seems to be no need to either on our part?  Not sure if JE will take SH back though?  I sense in the preview that OSC will tear the lovebirds apart tonight.

Word from the underground is that next week is finale week (20Sept) for DJ.  Fan cafe already busy getting gifts/well wishes ready for it.  Usually wrap up party is on same night I believe.  DJ/YH has been a very satisfying journey. I hope the cast get nominated for awards, they have all been stand outs for me.  Aside from the obvious YSY and LYY, PBE has been particularly good in my eyes.  His scenes with SE were so emotionally charged.  I had goosebumps during their heated exchanges - in her refusal over candlelight and again in the dimly light bar when she confesses her affections for KH/SH.

EDIT- O my that spoiler though...sleep before you go?  Stay strong KH... I don't feel like now's the time... She needs to know who you really are... you need to tell her and have no more secrets... 

@nrlleeB) same to me, i get in to LYY since tunnel, she is really good actor.

I have many doubted after watch last night episode seemed SC have another plan in his mind, does he played dirty just to took over his dad office OR he planned somthing to get revenge in SE behalf?? I couldn't read this man he is so scarry in her blank dumb exspression :blink:. The man who stood in grey area is not good for humankind.

Excited waiting" spend the night here"..lol

Could we got this.B)

Spoiler

Or the best drunken pansori LYY:phew:

Spoiler

“Your Honor” Takes No. 1 Ratings As Lee Yoo Young Boldly Asks Yoon Shi Yoon To Spend The Night

Sep 13, 2018
by eclipse01

As the romance between Yoon Shi Yoon and Lee Yoo Young heats up, SBS’s “Your Honor” continues to dominate its time slot!

According to Nielsen Korea, the September 12 broadcast of the drama scored average viewership ratings of 5.6 percent during its first half and 8.5 percent during its second, marking the highest ratings of any public broadcast drama in its time slot.

KBS 2TV’s “The Ghost Detective” took second place for the night with average ratings of 3.5 and 3.6 percent. Meanwhile, MBC’s “Time” followed close behind with ratings of 3.1 percent and 3.6 percent for star Kim Jung Hyun‘s final episode (the actor unexpectedly stepped downfrom the drama last month due to health issues).

“Your Honor” also continued to perform well with the key demographic of viewers ages 20 to 49, scoring average ratings of 2.6 percent and 3.5 percent for the evening. “The Ghost Detective” recorded ratings of 1.2 percent and 1.7 percent among viewers ages 20 to 49, while “Time” scored ratings of 0.6 percent and 1.0 percent.

Spoiler

On the latest episode of “Your Honor,” the simmering conflict between estranged twin brothers Han Kang Ho and Han Soo Ho (both played by Yoon Shi Yoon) finally came to a head as the two faced off in an unplanned confrontation.

Meanwhile, the romantic tension between Han Kang Ho and Song So Eun (played by Lee Yoo Young) also reached its breaking point. When Han Kang Ho stopped by her home, Song So Eun finally confessed her feelings and boldly asked him to stay the night.

Lee-Yoo-Young-Yoon-Shi-Yoon.jpgLee-Yoo-Young.jpg

The drama’s production staff commented, “[‘Your Honor’] became even more intriguing with this latest episode, which depicted Kang Ho and Soo Ho’s meeting and the explosion of their discord, as well as Kang Ho finally learning the truth about So Eun’s feelings.”

They added, “To find out how So Eun’s confession moved Kang Ho’s heart, please make sure to tune in to the [next] broadcast on September 13.”

7 hours ago, nrllee said:

Good to hear that I wasn't alone in my obsession with Tunnel...I binge watched that too...it was gripping from start to finish.  LYY knocks it out of the ballpark for me when it comes to acting, her diction, her focus...she never over-acts or overcooks a scene.  And her eyes are like pools of emotion.  Both she and YSY say a lot with their eyes.  They match each other well and the synergy is palpable.

I watched raw last night  (with no sound - my live stream misbehaved). I feel that SH is for the first time on that path of redemption for me.  There was a marked shift internally for him last night.  Not sure why we're comparing kisses but JE is for SH and SE is for KH?  Writer didn't venture into that whole jealous gf path so there seems to be no need to either on our part?  Not sure if JE will take SH back though?  I sense in the preview that OSC will tear the lovebirds apart tonight.

Word from the underground is that next week is finale week (20Sept) for DJ.  Fan cafe already busy getting gifts/well wishes ready for it.  Usually wrap up party is on same night I believe.  DJ/YH has been a very satisfying journey. I hope the cast get nominated for awards, they have all been stand outs for me.  Aside from the obvious YSY and LYY, PBE has been particularly good in my eyes.  His scenes with SE were so emotionally charged.  I had goosebumps during their heated exchanges - in her refusal over candlelight and again in the dimly light bar when she confesses her affections for KH/SH.

EDIT- O my that spoiler though...sleep before you go?  Stay strong KH... I don't feel like now's the time... She needs to know who you really are... you need to tell her and have no more secrets... 

So they made 40 episodes into 32 episodes? Why? Im still hoping its 40 episodes... :( how will they end the story...its to fast! 

11 hours ago, Farbod Asha said:

@Minoo Maani the kiss scene of nara and ysy had been posted  in sbscatch on their own true realizing of a good scene without begging for it and it worth much more . Haha after your mention about no post of the kiss scene of other couple suddenly obviously intense efforts was arisen for making many videos of it and posting them after one week!  But it did worth more without begging for it not now after your mention and for some reasons that we know what they are! Anyway your mention caused that scene get in too, to keep her credit. Though I'm more in her side and love her acting and character but I like the honor would get achieved in an honorable way without beghing or asking for, either for her or any other one in the world. So these posts from my view are worthless. 

But I will continue supporting her for her good acting not false credits. 

@Farbod Asha yes I made them awaken and treated their amnesia after a week, and for the next similar cases too, haha! ;)

I don't want put Nara vs Lyy , because even as a support actress she has not enough screen shots, but in her few minutes of actions, the effect of her confidence, attraction, CHARM, warming, beauty, and her domination on her work is so strong and memorable. Her feminine elegance makes her special and more suitable for a handsome and talented actor as ysy, and hope she as je could stay beside sh and have some sweet romantic scenes together. They have good chemistry too , even more eye-catching! :heart:

In this scene they look adorable beside each other. :wub:

50 minutes ago, 87yua . said:

So they made 40 episodes into 32 episodes? Why? Im still hoping its 40 episodes... :( how will they end the story...its to fast! 

Yeah I am sad too to say goodbye to the cast.  I think YSY posted in Weibo that it's only 1 week left so pretty much confirming that it ends next week.  Seeing writer had been stewing over the story for 3 years I think he pretty much knew how it was going to end anyway so if he had written it as a 16episode (32) plot originally then it would stay that way.  If he had written a 20 episode (40) plot then we would've had that too.  I think Wiki and other sites just default to 20(40) unless told otherwise.  SBS has been a bit strange with details of late (they keep getting numbers wrong - like the OST 5/6 and also tonight's preview on their site has Ep 25/26 when it should be 27/28?). and the Asian games has thrown them out even more.

Also next drama in that time slot has premiere date on 27Sept (not sure why Thu start??) - 2x1hr back to back episodes so pretty much seals it that DJ/YH ending 20Sept.  What will SBS do with 26Sept 10pm time slot though?  Goodness knows??

A lot happened last night so I can already see resolution.  :)

I know this says Preview 25/26 but I think it's meant to be 27/28 (tonight's episode) - just in case anyone missed it.  SE dons judge robes.

For now just I could watch raw eps and I couldn't get much from the scenes... just I noticed that it's like SH apologized from PJH 's brother and gf ...

Indeed Siyoon could capture most of the scenes by his magnificent dual acting ... Lol, even his beauty and charming with a significant level is higher than the actresses, making eyes get attracted and caught toward him and melting hearts ... :wub:

I felt very pity for our innocent SE who looked very anxious and sad caz of absence of KH and I think also caz of cinfirming dear judge resignation ... 

Again our angel heart KH could save SH from another plight ... seems KH could make SH ' good nature gets revealing by stripping out his arrogant attitudes and attempting for redemption...

I should watch it with sub to understand the real subject of the scenes ... the ending was incredibly touching , love that the most... :heart:

@Minoo Maani agree Nara has an elegant beauty and strong acting too ...:)

Watch: Lee Yoo Young And Yoon Shi Yoon Are Professionals While Filming Kiss Scene For “Your Honor”

Sep 13, 2018
by nature1010

Yoon Shi Yoon and Lee Yoo Young recently had some fun while filming their intense kiss scene in a making video for “Your Honor.”

The beginning of the video shows the actors filming a company dinner scene which involves karaoke. Yoon Shi Yoon patiently teaches his co-workers some choreography to a song, which later turns out to be Girls’ Generation’s “Into the New World.” Like any company dinner, everyone is excited to sing and dance, and it soon turns quite chaotic, with some actors jumping around and throwing tissue into the air.

Your-Honor-11.jpg

Yoon Shi Yoon comes over to Lee Yoo Young and persuades her to come join the rest of their co-workers in front of the room. He also encourages everyone to take group selfies, but then sneaks in a sweet couple photos with Lee Yoo Young before his other co-workers notice.

Yoon-Shi-Yoon-Lee-Yoo-Young-1.jpg

The next scene they film is Yoon Shi Yoon and Lee Yoo Young’s kiss scene in the playground. On standby, the two hang out on the swings, teasing and joking with one another. Before filming the scene, the director comes to help them rehearse the moments leading up to it.

Lee-Yoo-Young-Yoon-Shi-Yoon-2.jpg

They finally film the serious kiss scene, with Yoon Shi Yoon unhesitatingly moving towards Lee Yoo Young. Afterwards, they go back to laughing and joking.

Lee-Yoo-Young-Yoon-Shi-Yoon-3.jpg

“Your Honor” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m. KST.

9 hours ago, nrllee said:

Yeah I am sad too to say goodbye to the cast.  I think YSY posted in Weibo that it's only 1 week left so pretty much confirming that it ends next week.  Seeing writer had been stewing over the story for 3 years I think he pretty much knew how it was going to end anyway so if he had written it as a 16episode (32) plot originally then it would stay that way.  If he had written a 20 episode (40) plot then we would've had that too.  I think Wiki and other sites just default to 20(40) unless told otherwise.  SBS has been a bit strange with details of late (they keep getting numbers wrong - like the OST 5/6 and also tonight's preview on their site has Ep 25/26 when it should be 27/28?). and the Asian games has thrown them out even more.

Also next drama in that time slot has premiere date on 27Sept (not sure why Thu start??) - 2x1hr back to back episodes so pretty much seals it that DJ/YH ending 20Sept.  What will SBS do with 26Sept 10pm time slot though?  Goodness knows??

A lot happened last night so I can already see resolution.  :)

I know this says Preview 25/26 but I think it's meant to be 27/28 (tonight's episode) - just in case anyone missed it.  SE dons judge robes.

OMG! I hope the ending doesn't seem rushed. I am going to miss our angel. I feel like I need him to have more interaction with Mantis. :(  Will watch this week's episodes later.

Archived