[Drama 2018] Bad Papa, 배드파파 - 2018 Grimae Awards for Best Actor & Best Drama

Prettysup

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Looks like JC has taken a total of 12 pills!! 

Lets count.

1. At the bus stop

2. Inside the bus (to save the woman)

3. At home (to bend the pots)

4. To chase a thief

5. The underground match 

6-9 The 4 matches 

10. At the car park ( to block the rich woman’s car)

11. At a parking lot (to remove the vehicle blocking his car)

12.  To save the little boy 

Now he has 3 left in his box

New stills

2018111101001006700075991.jpg

Wow 12! He certainly survived the test. But 

his body doesn’t seems to be able to take it anymore, saving the little boy was one example.

and I hope this conversation with the Daughter will open his heart about winning matches. As Long as u have done your best, that’s good enough. I also understand that he wanted and must win for the money. But he doesn’t really need them that badly now. 

38 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

understand that he wanted and must win for the money. But he doesn’t really need them that badly now. 

But he almost broke his arm fighting with number 3. :tears:Now that he is going against number 2 without it, I think it will be a very tough fight but I think he will win.

Before that , he needs to fight with Mr Park the marshmallow man first.. because he is going to kidnap him.

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

But he almost broke his arm fighting with number 3. :tears:Now that he is going against number 2 without it, I think it will be a very tough fight but I think he will win.

Before that , he needs to fight with Mr Park the marshmallow man first.. because he is going to kidnap him.

Honestly even if he lose while fighting the number 2 guy, I’m good Becos he did his best. 

And it would even be so much better and sweeter if he win the number one man without those pills! 

17 hours ago, nyk said:

If he loses once he can't fight with Min Woo right? I am quite confused why he doesn't want to lose. 

He was supposed to fight 7 matches in the contract right? So far he has fought 4, so left 3 matches? But if he has 3 pills left, that will not be correct, coz he has wasted one pill saving the boy. 

Maybe since MW is no1, he does need to beat no2 before he gets a chance to fight against him??

Finally MBC remembers to post a preview for tonight 

Finished Episodes 21 and 22. It was so hard to watch JC decide to fight without the pills but unknowingly be used by his CEO and pipsqueak drug CEO and the horrible outcome that followed. JH did a great job with JC's reaction. JC's scene with the fighter from the previous episode made me sad because he was totally talking about himself. I'm sad this drama isn't doing well because I find it quite compelling. 

I feel really sad for JC. He is already struggling and trying his best not to take the pills, he was even feeling good and proud about it. Yet they are turning such a kind hearted man , one who will risk his lives to save others without hesitation, into a monster.. 

BTS scenes with translation. 

Spoiler

Cr.  Owner

I have not watched but I’m feeling depressed just by reading what u folks wrote. JC was used by the CEO and he didn’t even realise it.

I think he may admit that he took some

supplements and also disclose the misdeeds of the rest before his big match with MW if he is allowed to.

I can’t bear to see him suffer another round of humiliation by the media and public :( 

Archived