Episodes: 

Director:

Broadcast Period: 5/19/2019

Cast:

Angelababy

Deng Lun

Zhu Yi Long

Synopsis:

A story that revolves around real estate agents and how through every single property, they bear witness to the joys and sadness surrounding different families. Cheng Zhenzhen (Angelababy) is a straightforward person who wears her heart on her sleeves. Together with Shao Pengcheng (Deng Lun), a young man who hides his real identity as the only son of the company president, they apply to work at Love and Family as entry-level associates. They get assigned to be each other's partner and through their job, they learn many things about life and love. 
(Source: ChineseDrama.info)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Deng Lun Official Soompi Thread

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
@angelangie l akinahana89 l LavelyShai

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • sugarplum892 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] My True Friend 我的真朋友

The first two episodes aired and I think it is better than what I expected. It seems to be an easy watch and no cringing moments so far (except for that dancing routine for the real estate company). I really enjoy watching both Deng Lun and Zhu Yi Long's characters. I like that Zhu Yi Long's character is suppose to be a cold and famous interior designer but he is not arrogant and is portraying a very well mannered and polite gentlemen. I like Deng Lun's character because he is suppose to be spoiled and arrogant heir who you want to dislike but then you see him crying for missing his mom, disagreeing to act with his friend to break up with his girlfriend, and working hard to study for the exam...all things that can't make me find his character annoying. I love the scenes between DL and ZYL so far, especially when DL got expelled and throw a fit and the expression on ZYL's face hahahaha I hope to see more scenes of them together hehehe Angelababy is not bad, I think she is fit for a certain type of characters and Cheng Zhenzhen seems to be a good fit for her...overall, will continue this drama and hopefully, it won't get too draggy in the middle, I expect to see some veterans actors and interesting side stories.

Episode 1:

I'd watched the first 2 epis too and loving DL's character, on the outside he's a typical rich spoilt heir but on the inside he can get emotional and tender..while ZYL's character so far just seemed like an arrogant 'gentleman' and Angelababy is acting pretty well as the 'gullible' character :D.  Started out well but after watching the closing-credit scenes, there seemed to be more side characters with their stories and seem like a lot of miseries to them too..tbh, side-characters stories turn me off at times becos they're usually there to drag the drama :(.  

Does anyone knows the airing schedule to this drama, is it like 2 epis everyday?

Was able to watch epi 1. Thank God for subtitles! I just hope the one subbing this won't get tired and sub all the way to 48 episodes. LOL.

I am already loving the dynamics of Deng Lun's character and how he portrays the role. I don't know anything about Angelababy and ZYL coz I am new to the Cdrama arena, but seems like they all have good chemistry. Hopefully not too much of the side stories. I just want the 3 main leads. 

@jewelsc Per the listed schedule, 2 epis everyday. So this will end by next month. 

Yes, another DL's drama.  Was looking forward to this one,  finally.....  Whenever I see ZYL, sometimes he remind me of KJW.  Being so long in this industry he does not hesitate to take the second lead character.  I may have a second lead syndrome even though I like DL.  

Have not watched the episodes yet.  But after reading @jewelsc post, if there are too many side stories, I may get bored too.  Anyhow I LL give a try for both the ML's.:tounge_wink:

Archived