[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

2 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

I didn't see any effeminate movement or manner into Pete attitude. When you live into a rich family, there is a lot of conventions that enter into you and Pete unconsciously reflect all into his external and ordinary life. The best exemple is he never practice bicycle or used common lift. If this fact made of him a neanderthal man?

Agree! I don't think Pete is feminine at all. Naive, child-like, never get any dirt on his hand, but not feminine.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4 hours ago, evanevan said:

Anyway...

Reveal hidden contents

Judging from the trailers, Pete's mom will die, right? That'll be an interesting storyline. I can't remember any other Thai BL that has done that before.

It seems there is a strange fact into BL serie that reached "epidemic proportions" with mother's passing away. I don't know, cause i didn't notice in trailer, if yes or no, for this one. A new trend after the famed: "I'am not gay, i only love you!" ???

19 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

The LINE TV Version was released internationally, and has Eng Subs also; there is no need for a YouTube Version.

Cheers...!!

But is only for Asia, Line TV is Still unvailable in my country  DDDDDDDDDDDD: 

Same for all the world but not Asia, Line Tv is working and people using just in Asia,, especially Thai, so is logical that around the world we didn't know about it when we have Whatssap and Twitter... 

I always love the Thai traditions and how this country take all the foreign/abroad styles and put in her life style, like reading mangas and manwhas, listen to K-Pop and J-Pop music and they usually knows/learns Chinese and English in a massive way.. good Job country! 

1 hour ago, clon_105 said:

^ where do you found it?? I can watch it 

Maybe in the same thread, just read back!

Break1
https://tv.line.me/embed/3736759

Break2
https://tv.line.me/embed/3736763

Break3
https://tv.line.me/embed/3736766

Break4
https://tv.line.me/embed/3736781

It was especially made for international fans!

There is a link you posted yourself!

20 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Maybe in the same thread, just read back!

Break1
https://tv.line.me/embed/3736759

Break2
https://tv.line.me/embed/3736763

Break3
https://tv.line.me/embed/3736766

Break4
https://tv.line.me/embed/3736781

It was especially made for international fans!

There is a link you posted yourself!

Hey there my friend ! It's been a while since Qingyu ( my original ship) ...this drama has the fastest sub turn around that I've seen - this was under 12 hours.  You can also watch it raw at http://www.one31.net/live. if you have a VPN.  The fb page will give notification of subs...it's great that line works outside of Asia for once with  VPN so I'm excited. Loving this Bl series. I read the novel so I'm pleased to see that the director didn't film this page by page.( like another celestial BL drama) and will take on producing a complete ensemble drama. Even enjoying MT..although the pacing is a bit slow but it's gmmtv...their pacing is always slow ( ie. KMA.  Will check back in from time to time  now that my Soompi  notifications are  back up and running- hope you are doing well :)

2 hours ago, deltos said:

Hey there my friend ! It's been a while since Qingyu ( my original ship) ...this drama has the fastest sub turn around that I've seen - this was under 12 hours.  You can also watch it raw at http://www.one31.net/live. if you have a VPN.  The fb page will give notification of subs...it's great that line works outside of Asia for once with  VPN so I'm excited. Loving this Bl series. I read the novel so I'm pleased to see that the director didn't film this page by page.( like another celestial BL drama) and will take on producing a complete ensemble drama. Even enjoying MT..although the pacing is a bit slow but it's gmmtv...their pacing is always slow ( ie. KMA.  Will check back in from time to time  now that my Soompi  notifications are  back up and running- hope you are doing well :)

Hi, it's good to see you again and read your comment! That's a pleasure too see you appreciate this serie which shoot off at speed of light! Yes, the subbing (finally a good one) was so fast!!! Incredible. I think this must enter into the Guiness book! For QingYu thread, i wasn't able to keep it alive alone, after to post a last pic where the couple was together (found the pic recently on FJY site), i gave up, cause i'm not experienced to manage a thread just for me. For now, we have a cordial debate to know if Pete is effeminate like a princess, or is rather a rafined and elegant guy, that suit so well with his rich family behavioring. Personally, i opt for second solution. I wait the development for the couple that include Rathavit Kijworaluk in the Can role  (i noticed his special acting into MIR 1&2), and say good luck to the serie.

Here (i now live in the south of France, on the Mediterranean Sea seashore) weather is more hot than any weather i experienced in south-east asia, cause i always goes there in january, which is less hot than next monthes. Temp climb up to 40° and even to have air-con at home, it is not enough to have a fresh atmosphere!!! Hopefully, heat wave stop tomorrow for my area!

Sorry all for this private part of my life, but that's a true pleasure to meet again someone i appreciate (and great Soompi member)! 

24 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

For QingYu thread, i wasn't able to keep it alive alone, after to post a last pic where the couple was together (found the pic recently on FJY site)

It was hard..and they have been under the radar. I still check in on Weibo from time to time - but considering the status of where they live. It would be hard.  Oh how I wished they and MengRui were in Thailand - what fun they would have. 

25 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

For now, we have a cordial debate to know if Pete is effeminate like a princess, or is rather a rafined and elegant guy, that suit so well with his rich family behavioring. Personally, i opt for second solution.

I guess I see Pete as this guy ( first and foremost) who has lived a different kind of life. One that isn't rough but as you say refined.  He's soft spoken, thoughtful, polite; why would he need to know how to take a tram, train, bus, or taxi if he drives a Benz ?  He is who he is...unfortunately, he will be termed the " wifey" ( oh how I hate that term) because he doesn't have edge. Actually, he's a lot like Phun from LS if you think about the character's complexity. And yes a contrast to Ae which really is nice. I think it really comes down to understanding that there isn't just one type of Gay guy ( nice he came out too).  Uke/Seme is not a personality trait..it's what two people choose to do behind closed doors in bed...nothing more. LOL

30 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

I wait the development for the couple that include Rathavit Kijworaluk in the Can role  (i noticed his special acting into MIR 1&2), and say good luck to the serie.

Yes !!! Can is going to be a fun character.  I liked Rathavit in the MIR series - a bit of comic relief then and I expect now in lbc.  All in all I have and I'm sure I will enjoy the rest of this series.  I like what the director is doing, the camera work, the overall high quality production. I loved the fact that when they were in the coffee shop, there were actually other customers....LOL that's not always the case ( think KMA).  It's exciting times some good BL's coming up soon and here's the thing I most appreciate, more gay guys are watching and commenting. 

35 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

Here (i now live in the south of France, on the Mediterranean Sea seashore) weather is more hot than any weather i experienced in south-east asia, cause i always goes there in january, which is less hot than next monthes. Temp climb up to 40° and even to have air-con at home, it is not enough to have a fresh atmosphere!!! Hopefully, heat wave stop tomorrow for my area!

Sorry all for this private part of my life, but that's a true pleasure to meet again someone i appreciate (and great Soompi member)! 

Not a problem...the East Coast here in US is pretty steamy too...more than usual it's been 30 to 35 C the last few weeks...ugh !  So stay cool as you can...:D

2 hours ago, Beam_Tee said:

So we'll have 4 pairs of bl lover + another bl side couple (earth) and the only bg couple is actually pond (Aey's roommate) - the only straight guy, haha, pond is quite funny in episode 1 

If there's a season 2, pretty sure Pond will be 'converted'. :P (jk, we have enough couples as it is)

4 hours ago, Beam_Tee said:

So we'll have 4 pairs of bl lover + another bl side couple (earth) and the only bg couple is actually pond (Aey's roommate) - the only straight guy, haha, pond is quite funny in episode 1 

it's about time the tables were turned... LOL

Just my opinion but I think Pete is definitely feminine and fragile. Being rich doesn't make you feminine because Tin is also a rich boy and he's not fragile like Pete at all. It's not a bad thing and I think it makes him contrast nicely with Ae.

I like that Ae is so direct and masculine while still being a very kind person. Because you'd think someone fragile like Pete would want someone who is also polite but Ae is his exact opposite, and exactly what he needs. That's why I liked this scene, Ae takes care of him but he doesn't coddle him at all.

bDmzu2D.jpg

lrTQdMK.jpg

3Pnmlra.jpg

FUrskFg.jpg

9tvFz6B.jpg

Also Ae was pretty clear about Gay-ness not being contagious so I wonder how they'll handle his sexuality. I hope he's explicitly gay or bisexual and not just 'Gay for Pete'.

3 hours ago, winetart said:

Just my opinion but I think Pete is definitely feminine and fragile. Being rich doesn't make you feminine because Tin is also a rich boy and he's not fragile like Pete at all. It's not a bad thing and I think it makes him contrast nicely with Ae.

I like that Ae is so direct and masculine while still being a very kind person. Because you'd think someone fragile like Pete would want someone who is also polite but Ae is his exact opposite, and exactly what he needs.

Someone effeminate present moral and physique character that are traditionally attribute to women. I don't see that for/into Pete. I didn't see Pete as fragile, but more inexperimented with common life. Pete fragile? So able to drive a big coupé Mercedes, there is something that don't cement! Have you ever been into rush hour in BKK? I can told you this is not the place for fragile people!

A refined person will never ask to someone to be refined, this is how to be refined! The bus scene show it too. Pete: "Not that bad, i'm okay!"

3 hours ago, winetart said:

That's why I liked this scene, Ae takes care of him but he doesn't coddle him at all.

Hummm IMO we are at the limit between the two.

BTW, that's good to read other opinion, thanks for doing it.

7 hours ago, winetart said:

Also Ae was pretty clear about Gay-ness not being contagious so I wonder how they'll handle his sexuality. I hope he's explicitly gay or bisexual and not just 'Gay for Pete'.

Unfortunately, that's one of the tropes for BL. Str8 guy falling for a gay guy. So...unless Ae explicated says he's Bi or Gay....he's going Gay for Pete. That has been the norm for BL. There are very few where this isn't the case.:)

Archived