Jump to content

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก


Recommended Posts

On 8/11/2018 at 1:58 PM, pleck said:

Luckily, Ae and Pete make up for a lot of that, and it's worth watching the show just for them. I love the contrast between the two characters, and it's nice having a gay character right from the start who isn't confused, instead of the usual "I don't like guys, except for you". I don't know what happens in the novel, so I'm excited to see how this builds up, and what struggles they have to overcome.

 

To be fair, I did chuckle at what Pete did right here though. :lol:

  Reveal hidden contents

yRrOm2Y.jpg

 

 

Seeing Pete learning a few things about life in the background made me laugh so much too :D He reminds me a lot of Princess Jasmine in Aladdin, when she escapes from her palace and experiences the commoners' life for the first time. He is so clueless about simple little things and often makes this so cute little puppy face. And Pleck you're totally right, him being openly gay and assuming it is really a good point!!

 

I think Ae is quite innocent too when it comes to certain things. I love his character, being so kind and reliable with a strong sense of justice. He has a very maternal way of taking care of others, we can obviously see it with Pete, but also with his niece in the trailer and in the way he always scolds Pond.

 

I'm really excited about this series and can't wait to discover more about this couple, I find them really touching. :wub:

Edited by lelliae
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The good news is..height doesn't matter when you're horizontal...LOL

I really liked that the "first time" scene came consensually desired!  Actually their little conversation was adorable! The way they talked was so cute!   The actors are amazing as al

2 hours ago, lelliae said:

 

Seeing Pete learning a few things about life in the background made me laugh so much too :D He reminds me a lot of Princess Jasmine in Aladdin, when she escapes from her palace and experiences the commoners' life for the first time. He is so clueless about simple little things and often makes this so cute little puppy face. And Pleck you're totally right, him being openly gay and assuming it is really a good point!!

 

I think Ae is quite innocent too when it comes to certain things. I love his character, being so kind and reliable with a strong sense of justice. He has a very maternal way of taking care of others, we can obviously see it with Pete, but also with his niece in the trailer and in the way he always scolds Pond.

 

I'm really excited about this series and can't wait to discover more about this couple, I find them really touching. :wub:

I love both the two main characters in the program, especially Pete. 

 

The way he’s acting doesn’t surprise me in the least. He’s from a rich Asian family and has been wrapped in cotton wool for most of his life. I’m assuming he’s an only child, which can make it even worse. 

 

He’s certainly going to be finding out a lot of things over the coming weeks from Ae, and possibly his room mate Pond. :D

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

He’s certainly going to be finding out a lot of things over the coming weeks from Ae, and possibly his room mate Pond. :D

 

 

If I am not wrong, from the previous trailer, Pond is very important to Ae, Pond is the one who will teach and guide Ae to perform his "duties" to Pete, Pond(Porn Master Guru) knew so much about porn not just AV but also about guys... Pond gonna teach Ae how to be a seme and a good hubby for virgin Pete uke...  

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Beam_Tee said:

 

If I am not wrong, from the previous trailer, Pond is very important to Ae, Pond is the one who will teach and guide Ae to perform his "duties" to Pete, Pond(Porn Master Guru) knew so much about porn not just AV but also about guys... Pond gonna teach Ae how to be a seme and a good hubby for virgin Pete uke...  

That is so true! I remember in one of the clips that Pete mentioned moisturizer and i'm like "ohhhh nnnooooooo". Moisturizer is not a good idea. :blink: :D

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

That is so true! I remember in one of the clips that Pete mentioned moisturizer and i'm like "ohhhh nnnooooooo". Moisturizer is not a good idea. :blink: :D

Yeah, but it can be hard to find a proper lube. Like, they sell condom everywhere but not lube (even though lube is also an important part of safe sex<_<).

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, evanevan said:

Yeah, but it can be hard to find a proper lube. Like, they sell condom everywhere but not lube (even though lube is also an important part of safe sex<_<).

I know and that's unfortunate. You have to bear in mind that most moisturizers are designed to be absorbed by the skin pretty quickly and that's not good if you're using it for any other purpose than keeping your skin nice and soft. Either that, or what you're going to do is over and done with within 5 seconds. hahahahaha!

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

The way he’s acting doesn’t surprise me in the least. He’s from a rich Asian family and has been wrapped in cotton wool for most of his life. I’m assuming he’s an only child, which can make it even worse. 

 

He’s certainly going to be finding out a lot of things over the coming weeks from Ae, and possibly his room mate Pond. :D

 

I guess he always been over protected by his family, and this fact made him so innocent. He have the (big) chance to "accidentaly" meet Ae that will help Pete to enlarge his vision of the world!

 

2 hours ago, Beam_Tee said:

Pond gonna teach Ae how to be a seme and a good hubby for virgin Pete uke...

 

 Is it possible to reverse who is who? This old BL serie cliche don't allow to have a true and free sexuality. Yes i see Pond as porn guru, but not more. He is a good Ae's friend that include he can take care for his friend (and his bf), however,  i don't see him at all as a philosopher! For sure, not yet! Porn and love are two different things!

 

1 hour ago, evanevan said:

Yeah, but it can be hard to find a proper lube. Like, they sell condom everywhere but not lube (even though lube is also an important part of safe sex<_<).

 

I ask myself why SevenEleven is almost open 24/24:D So i also think there is already lube into condom. Maybe not enough or not into everyone! 

 

1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

know and that's unfortunate. You have to bear in mind that most moisturizers are designed to be absorbed by the skin pretty quickly and that's not good if you're using it for any other purpose than keeping your skin nice and soft. Either that, or what you're going to do is over and done with within 5 seconds. hahahahaha!

 

Yes moisturizers is made for hydrate skin, not to be the next ski jumping track!:D

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gogole mongol said:

 

I guess he always been over protected by his family, and this fact made him so innocent. He have the (big) chance to "accidentaly" meet Ae that will help Pete to enlarge his vision of the world!

 

 

 Is it possible to reverse who is who? This old BL serie cliche don't allow to have a true and free sexuality. Yes i see Pond as porn guru, but not more. He is a good Ae's friend that include he can take care for his friend (and his bf), however,  i don't see him at all as a philosopher! For sure, not yet! Porn and love are two different things!

 

 

I ask myself why SevenEleven is almost open 24/24:D So i also think there is already lube into condom. Maybe not enough or not into everyone! 

 

 

Yes moisturizers is made for hydrate skin, not to be the next ski jumping track!:D

 

It's going to be a good learning curve for Pete and thats going to be interesting to watch how they handle that in the program. I've found that an only son in wealthy families are more over protected than the girls. The son is the one who's meant to continue the family line and name, whereas the girls are going to get married and have a husband etc. 

 

I put a spanner in the works with my family, being the only child and having absolutely no interested in girls. :phew: :D

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/13/2018 at 6:56 PM, WeLoveSoompi said:

- Coincidentally, the ball went to the table. - Accidentally boldly go to technical house. - I accidentally took Pete to eat ginger.
- coincidentally, back home - It's a coincidence. - accidentally rain - coincidence
Spoiler

 

 

 

 

 

 

As you may have noticed, auto-translate often skips parts it can't properly translate. :D
 
I'm still learning Thai, but the following translation of those 7 lines should at least be more accurate:    
- By chance, the soccer team goes to eat.
- By chance, Kengkla goes to Technique's house.
- By chance, Ae takes Pete to eat noodles.
- By chance, Ae goes back home.
- By chance, P'Money comes to invite (presumably Pete, but it doesn't mention him) for cheer practice.
- By chance, it rains.
- By chance, a call is received from nong Tar.
 
(Feel free to correct me if I made any mistakes)
  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

That is so true! I remember in one of the clips that Pete mentioned moisturizer and i'm like "ohhhh nnnooooooo". Moisturizer is not a good idea. :blink: :D

I was hoping it was a translation error...moisturizer..:crazy:..shudder !!!

 

3 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Either that, or what you're going to do is over and done with within 5 seconds. hahahahaha!

And...really why bother for 5 seconds...LMAO

4 hours ago, Beam_Tee said:

Pond gonna teach Ae how to be a seme and a good hubby for virgin Pete uke...  

 

I'm not sure what Pond can teach Ae...his frame of reference is very different...needless to say in that scene if Ae isn't rolling with a condom AND lube..then Pond didn't teach him much..."moisturizer still makes me shudder.  I'm not sure what a good Some is ?  Hubby well yeah if you marry....LOL  And to tell the truth...it perhaps is a decision they both will make when the time comes...there is no set role (Yaoi Myth). 

 

3 hours ago, evanevan said:

Yeah, but it can be hard to find a proper lube. Like, they sell condom everywhere but not lube (even though lube is also an important part of safe sex<_<).

Well of course, condoms are universal GB and BB...however Lube  that's really for  BB and Lube may be pushing the envelope...

 

2 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Yes moisturizers is made for hydrate skin, not to be the next ski jumping track!:D

 

ROTFLMAO !!! Ouch ! 

 

1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

t's going to be a good learning curve for Pete and thats going to be interesting to watch how they handle that in the program. I've found that an only son in wealthy families are more over protected than the girls. The son is the one who's meant to continue the family line and name, whereas the girls are going to get married and have a husband etc. 

Yeah you see it in KD's the assumption being that they will always live in the world they were raised in...Lack of knowledge doesn't make you weak...it means you just don't know. Then when you know, you move to the next level. I think that's going to be the life lessons for  Pete. And Ae has some lessons to learn too - he is not absolved from learning,  in fact, his lesson may be harder. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I've found that an only son in wealthy families are more over protected than the girls. The son is the one who's meant to continue the family line and name, whereas the girls are going to get married and have a husband etc.

 

Typically Pete's case, just one detail, they directly miss the boat! :D

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

My husband found it hilarious that Pete didn't know how to ride a bicycle but knew how to drive a Mercedes-Benz. :)

 

Certainly Pete's parent think it is more dangerous to drive a bicycle, while he is more protected in a german car  ha ha ha

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

My husband found it hilarious that Pete didn't know how to ride a bicycle but knew how to drive a Mercedes-Benz. :)

Actually I get Pete with the car in college more than I did in that celestial BL with the Bentley....this fits Pete.  LOL

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

One part of the storyline that i'm going to watch with very much interest is the bullying aspect and how they handle that. I'm sure the director will do a good job, but i want to see how it plays out. 

 

5 minutes ago, deltos said:

Actually I get Pete with the car in college more than I did in that celestial BL with the Bentley....this fits Pete.  LOL

It does and a Mercedes-Benz is a pretty standard model for a well to do family.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

One part of the storyline that i'm going to watch with very much interest is the bullying aspect and how they handle that. I'm sure the director will do a good job, but i want to see how it plays out. 

I agree. It's usually white washed...there's a part of me, I admit, that hope Ae takes him out..however there is a much larger issue here. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Guest changed the title to [Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..