[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

8 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

We're going to have to be patient for the subs. I'm going to bed now and i'll watch it again when the subs have been done. 

Sleep well...of course we're patient...we aren't the whiners that I see everywhere else...not to mention it's like almost 2 AM in Thailand...I'd be sleep...really.  Nobody should care that much to loose sleep... catch ya on the backside of my day...

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, deltos said:

Sleep well...of course we're patient...we aren't the whiners that I see everywhere else...not to mention it's like almost 2 AM in Thailand...I'd be sleep...really.  Nobody should care that much to loose sleep... catch ya on the backside of my day...

Yea i know that. We might whine about the program and the characters but we have a lot patience when it comes to the subber's. Just wanted to let you guys know what was happening. Anyway, goodnight to one and all and talk to you later. :D 

6 hours ago, pupuce said:
  Hide contents

Don't let me start about the abusing father who will "help " Ae to not go to jail in the only condition that Pete has to go with the abusing and controlling father for 3 years.  And what the hell? trump has already a criminal record... If he went to attack pete ( this authors seems to like the rape thing ) I'm sure Ae would have maybe some damage to pay but not the full go to prison , poor trump is the victim. 

Plus the fact the " father " whatever he is lawyer, mega rich, etc can save Ae from jail because of the power he has. God it's super crappy and disgusting. 

Pete and Ae are not highschoolers, they are young adults... God I love sotus because they were in college but they thought and acted like people who are in college and not in highschool anymore.

I'm so pissed at that supposed happy ending. Like I said , a year apart , I would have compromised and swallow the pill. But 3 years...

and I hate drama just for the sake of drama .

You can respect your parents and not be always agree with them and have to obey to them, especially when you are an adult. Respect is not total obedience. 

Spoiler

But what has obedience to parents have to do with Pete leaving Ae for 3 years? Pete breaks up with Ae so that Ae doesn't have to go to jail, if his dad refused to help out Ae, then Pete wouldn't have broken up with Ae and gone to Germany with his dad. Pete does all this to save Ae, he doesn't do this to please his dad.

Sorry I'm simple minded lol 

31 minutes ago, sweetseptember said:

Hide contents

But what has obedience to parents have to do with Pete leaving Ae for 3 years? Pete breaks up with Ae so that Ae doesn't have to go to jail, if his dad refused to help out Ae, then Pete wouldn't have broken up with Ae and gone to Germany with his dad. Pete does all this to save Ae, he doesn't do this to please his dad.

No your not simple minded. Your point of view makes perfect sense. It just depends on how you view the argument.

49 minutes ago, sweetseptember said:

here for anyone who is interested to read some R-rated stuff of the novel

Heh, I did it last night.:lol: 

Spoiler

I think someone would glad to know that while their first time Ae was using lube and condom.:D Couldn't help but remembering discussion taken place some pages ago.

51 minutes ago, deltos said:

.we aren't the whiners that I see everywhere else

I can't understand why they're doing it. It's obvious that such behavior only annoys subbers, and looks like pressure.

12 minutes ago, baw74 said:

Me waiting on the engsubs to come out....

Reveal hidden contents

ROFLMAO ! I love it, but i'm now in deep sshhii****

I forgot to turn off the volume on my iPad before i clicked on the video and I couldn't turn it off fast enough. Damn that soju!!

Kim nearly jumped out of his skin! 

I'm going to be right in it up to my neck for the next few days. :D

1 minute ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I forgot to turn off the volume on my iPad before i clicked on the video and I couldn't turn it off fast enough. Damn that soju!!

OMFG I'm dead - hilarious!!!!!

1 minute ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

LMAO....honey just give up the keys....you not gonna need them for a while....I've been laughing at that all afternoon....:tounge_wink: So here's another cookie but it's not going to help you:cookie:

7 minutes ago, deltos said:

LMAO....honey just give up the keys....you not gonna need them for a while....I've been laughing at that all afternoon....:tounge_wink: So here's another cookie but it's not going to help you:cookie:

Thanks! I might need the cookie to block up the key hole. hahahaha!

Edit: He just told me if i do that again he's going put my iPad where the sun don't shine. I wonder what he means? :phew:

1 hour ago, sweetseptember said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

I was talking in general. Not about pete but more generally

About pete' s father , i hate him already. But even more I hate the crappy plot. LOL

11 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Thanks! I might need the cookie to block up the key hole. hahahaha!

Edit: He just told me if i do that again he's going put my iPad where the sun don't shine. I wonder what he means? :phew:

You don't want to find out...won't be enough 润滑油 in Korea to help you.:lol:

1 hour ago, aniola said:

Heh, I did it last night.:lol: 

Hide contents

I think someone would glad to know that while their first time Ae was using lube and condom.:D Couldn't help but remembering discussion taken place some pages ago.

I can't understand why they're doing it. It's obvious that such behavior only annoys subbers, and looks like pressure.

Spoiler

doing research anout sex is important. I remember when we had sex education in school (early 2000s, I was like 12 years old then lol ) it was only about hetero sex(meaning vaginal / oral sex). Hopefully the sex education in schools in my country is more modern now and has included "homo" sex as well...

Ae is a responsible guy, so it make sense for me at least that he done some research about how to have gay sex / how to have safe sex etc =)

Spoiler

Aagh So we are gonna have Pete's childhood friend appear later on.. My guess; she will be a richard simmons (but not in front of Pete ofc, when in his presence she will act like an angel)... When Pete is gone, she will be a huge richard simmons and be very mean towards Ae, Ae will tell Pete about this but Pete will just think that Ae is being jealous and that he is therefore making stuff up..so they get into a huge fight.

I have seen this kind of plotline done so many times before, not just in asian tv but western as well, so I wouldn't be surprised at all if this happened.

Archived