[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

I did much better understanding this one RAW (thinking of embracing it instead, now, fun to say, to be honest), compared to the last one. 

Still, when the convo gets too deep, I miss out.  So excited to know all the details of what was said in the field, at the table with Chompoo and the shoes, between Tin and Can by the field, and by Ae and Pete under the stands. 

The subs tend to show up around noon Saturday here in Italy, so luckily it's not an all-day wait tomorrow to get my explanations. 

I liked this ep more than the last one, for obvious reasons.  (More things happened, pretty much.) 

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, mads102030 said:

Didn't have any trouble understanding what he saw on Ae's computer.  I was cringing so hard for poor Ae. . .

Yeh, I was laughing so much too.:lol: I guess we all can understand what Ae was searching. Which is good thing since many here were worrying about Ae and Pete being too unexperienced.

47 minutes ago, mads102030 said:

He was for sure the mvp this ep

What is "mvp"?

5 minutes ago, aniola said:

Yeh, I was laughing so much too.:lol: I guess we all can understand what Ae was searching. Which is good thing since many here were worrying about Ae and Pete being too unexperienced.

What is "mvp"?

Yep, if Ae does some research, it should help those innocent boys, going forward. :D

MVP stands for Most Valuable Player.  It's a sports term awarded to the player in a given game who did the most for the team during the game, in terms of points/saves/whatever.  So I'm saying that Pond had the most impact this episode, in terms of helping out Ae and Pete.  Haha, maybe eventually, he'll help them score. :P

I love the eps , i didn't understand one thing lol so I imagine I'll love it even more when I'll watch it with the subs.

Ae looks a bit too much possesive when Tin is talking with Pete and it upset me more than in the next eps preview he seems to be all okay with champoo...

7 minutes ago, mads102030 said:

Yep, if Ae does some research, it should help those innocent boys, going forward. :D

MVP stands for Most Valuable Player.  It's a sports term awarded to the player in a given game who did the most for the team during the game, in terms of points/saves/whatever.  So I'm saying that Pond had the most impact this episode, in terms of helping out Ae and Pete.  Haha, maybe eventually, he'll help them score. :P

Why did the golfing term "hole in one" just pop into my head! :blink:

Good Morning !

11 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Why did the golfing term "hole in one" just pop into my head! :blink:

Good Morning !

Good morning!  It's finally time for you to watch, after choosing sleep over midnight BL. :D

Hole in one.   Hehehehehe

Now I'm thinking of the TWM scene when the coach is talking about Knock guarding his back and Korn taking advantage of any opportunity to score. :joy:  Still working on that rewatch?

2 hours ago, mads102030 said:

QAF is one of those I never HAVE to rewatch ever again to recognize every reference to every scene.  Been there, done that. . . 10 times.  But I will rewatch it, someday. :D

I love QAF. Watched it so so so many times. Ending hurts every time. I'm surprised more BL fans don't know of it or watch it, but I guess it's a lot different.

17 minutes ago, mads102030 said:

Good morning!  It's finally time for you to watch, after choosing sleep over midnight BL. :D

Hole in one.   Hehehehehe

Now I'm thinking of the TWM scene when the coach is talking about Knock guarding his back and Korn taking advantage of any opportunity to score. :joy:  Still working on that rewatch?

I've got the episode scheduled in for later. It's about 6am here and I need to got for my early morning run and take the dogs out with me. :D

19 minutes ago, checkmatey said:

I love QAF. Watched it so so so many times. Ending hurts every time. I'm surprised more BL fans don't know of it or watch it, but I guess it's a lot different.

I watched QAF Uk season 1 and 2 and it's happy ending. But a very different from the QAF US ending.

Can 's punch are amazing. He looks so cute but damn what  a punch he delivered.

41 minutes ago, checkmatey said:

I'm surprised more BL fans don't know of it or watch it

I thought QaF is something "must see" for most of the people who like to watch gay themed series and movies. But maybe for some young bl-fans this tv-show seems old and too realistiс. Older ones usually familiar with QaF, at least from my experience.

I watched QaF almost 9 years ago, and since then was going to rewatch it but still didn't. But i think i will do it one day.^_^

6 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

You know i'm never going to look at butter on my toast the same way ever again! :lol:

You might depending on the kind of " toast " you're having. 

Ok if you or anyone else  hasn't watch E6...don't look inside the spoiler...

Spoiler

Ok ...so I'm pissed...the TROPE ... The F-ing GAY for YOU...I had hope ( lost again)...that Ae wouldn't use it even if that were the case...:angry:.  The scene was well acted overall then he said that !!!...does it always have to be this way ?  <steps down from soap box>

1 minute ago, deltos said:

Hide contents

Ok ...so I'm pissed...the TROPE ... The F-ing GAY for YOU...I had hope ( lost again)...that Ae wouldn't use it even if that were the case...:angry:.  The scene was well acted overall then he said that !!!...does it always have to be this way ?  <steps down from soap box>

I know... /sigh.  :mellow:

But this episode was an emotional rollercoaster. I enjoyed it - but after the work week I've had, I feel exhausted.

1 hour ago, aniola said:

I thought QaF is something "must see" for most of the people who like to watch gay themed series and movies. But maybe for some young bl-fans this tv-show seems old and too realistiс.

That's one of my pet peeves...how fans can like BL and not like Gay and worse think there's a difference. Do they think two guys together is really fantasy...and doesn't happen in the real world ?  I'm only attracted to BL because it's a part of my lived experience...

Ahh...I'm being a Queen right now...think I need a beverage or perhaps a tub a butter....:lol:

1 minute ago, deltos said:

That's one of my pet peeves...how fans can like BL and not like Gay and worse think there's a difference. Do they think two guys together is really fantasy...and doesn't happen in the real world ?  I'm only attracted to BL because it's a part of my lived experience...

Ahh...I'm being a Queen right now...think I need a beverage or perhaps a tub a butter....:lol:

It's Friday - it'll be a beverage for me... think it'll be some champagne. :phew:

16 minutes ago, deltos said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

What can i say! I was hoping it wouldn't happen, but in the back of my mind i knew it might, so i'm not surprised.  As long as we get a happy ending then i'll still be more that satisfied with the series. :D

Archived