Quantcast
Jump to content

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The good news is..height doesn't matter when you're horizontal...LOL

I really liked that the "first time" scene came consensually desired!  Actually their little conversation was adorable! The way they talked was so cute!   The actors are amazing as al

27 minutes ago, evanevan said:

Aww...

 

 

 

That is so sweet. It shows you just how protected Pete has been to the normal ways of life at university and in general. Ae is definitely going to be showing him a lot over the coming weeks. :D

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

That is so sweet. It shows you just how protected Pete has been to the normal ways of life at university and in general. Ae is definitely going to be showing him a lot over the coming weeks. :D

 
 
 
 
 

yeah so sweet... the deleted scene that 3 of them go for lunch, such action from aey something that pond his bro never experience before no wonder pond can receive the signal so fast that he concluded that pete likes aey... however pond didn't realise that actually aey also like pete from all the actions... straight guys won't do a lot of things that aey do for pete =p ep. 3 seem bad for pete... trump gonna get it from aey i guess... do you agree with me ?

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Beam_Tee said:

yeah so sweet... no wonder pond can receive the signal so fast that he concluded that pete likes aey... however pond didn't realise that actually aey also like pete from all the actions... straight guys won't do a lot of things that aey do for pete =p

I have to agree with you on that. Either that, or Ae is so naive that he doesn't realize the signals he's giving to Pete with all the touchy feely stuff. However, i really don't think Ae is that naive. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, WeLoveSoompi said:

Done watch episod 1, he really tell his mom about that, and im really scare to tell my parent :sweatingbullets: . . 

That also surprised me a little in the first episode. Most kids from Asian families wouldn't come straight out with it like that, but i suppose the threat of the video being sent to his parents pushed it along a little. Personally, i didn't have that problem as my parents knew about me even before i did.  :)

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

That also surprised me a little in the first episode. Most kids from Asian families wouldn't come straight out with it like that, but i suppose the threat of the video being sent to his parents pushed it along a little. Personally, i didn't have that problem as my parents knew about me even before i did.  :)

wait they already know? wow that so nice :) , maybe one day im gonna tell them or maybe not :sweatingbullets:,  yup mostly asian parent didnt agree about this stuff ,

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, WeLoveSoompi said:

Done watch episod 1, he really tell his mom about that, and im really scare to tell my parent

 

That scene was difficult to watch for me. My mom responded the same way as Pete's mom when I told her I'm gay ("You are my son. I love you no matter what."), but not all parents will see it that way. I can't give you any advice because I don't know anything about your situation, but it's definitely something to think about carefully, and if you're not sure your parents will accept it, you can wait until you've moved out.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, WeLoveSoompi said:

wait they already know? wow that so nice :) , maybe one day im gonna tell them or maybe not :sweatingbullets:,  yup mostly asian parent didnt agree about this stuff ,

Yep. My dad sat me down when i was just in my teens and being the diplomat that he was asked me straight out if i liked boys or girls. I was a little shocked at first and just blurted out.....boys. That was it. There was no drama or tears etc. He just wanted me to confirm what he already knew. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, pleck said:

 

That scene was difficult to watch for me. My mom responded the same way as Pete's mom when I told her I'm gay ("You are my son. I love you no matter what."), but not all parents will see it that way. I can't give you any advice because I don't know anything about your situation, but it's definitely something to think about carefully, and if you're not sure your parents will accept it, you can wait until you've moved out.

can i know where you from? Im from Malaysia tbh, and ya i already moved out and lonely :sweatingbullets: . . but yeah maybe this is the best way to avoid them or maybe not , :wacko: already 3/4 years i didnt visit them

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, pleck said:

 

That scene was difficult to watch for me. My mom responded the same way as Pete's mom when I told her I'm gay ("You are my son. I love you no matter what."), but not all parents will see it that way. I can't give you any advice because I don't know anything about your situation, but it's definitely something to think about carefully, and if you're not sure your parents will accept it, you can wait until you've moved out.

I agree. Everyones parents will react differently and i don't think there's any right or wrong way to deal with it, especially with Asian parents. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Beam_Tee said:

however pond didn't realise that actually aey also like pete from all the actions... straight guys won't do a lot of things that aey do for pete =p ep. 3 seem bad for pete... trump gonna get it from aey i guess... do you agree with me ?

 

For me it is obvious things between Ae and Pete start at car/bicycle incident! For Ae in a unconsciuosly way, for Pete he immediatly fall in love for Ae. It was as a revelation. Then, Ae attitude show contact is on, because of Pete's attraction. Pete lives now on his cloud, while Ae didn't yet understand that some things moves inside him, letting to have reaction that made him more and more close to Pete. The Ae's line of thoughts is not yet under his control, but it is fastly growing up, while he still see Pete as a friend. Ae ignore he already have a Cupidon's arrow in his butt  ha ha ha

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WeLoveSoompi said:

wait they already know? wow that so nice :) , maybe one day im gonna tell them or maybe not :sweatingbullets:,  yup mostly asian parent didnt agree about this stuff ,....but yeah maybe this is the best way to avoid them or maybe not ,  already 3/4 years i didnt visit them

 

Yes, you must take care, because consequence can be terrific. The best is to wait until you feel it become possible to talk with your parents. You can also prepare the ground with a few hints that can gives you indication on the acceptance level from your parents. The most important is to never forget you walk on thin ice, and to hold one's tongue into a hard discution on this point. One day, you will feel this is the right time, so go on but still carefully!

 

Move from parent's home can be a good/palliative solution, but generally this gives you regrets to not visit them as often as you need to do it. Through the fact you quit them, (3/4 years is a long time), i hope you are still into relation with them. So make your own life first with who you love (or find one), then let time do his work. We never eat a fruit which is not ripe!

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

 

Yes, you must take care, because consequence can be terrific. The best is to wait until you feel it become possible to talk with your parents. You can also prepare the ground with a few hints that can gives you indication on the acceptance level from your parents. The most important is to never forget you walk on thin ice, and to hold one's tongue into a hard discution on this point. One day, you will feel this is the right time, so go on but still carefully!

Couldn't agree more. I don't think i would have personally been able to bring the subject up myself if my dad hadn't talked about it first. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
EP 3 Friday, 17 August 2018 - Coincidentally, the ball went to the table.
- Accidentally boldly go to technical house.
- I accidentally took Pete to eat ginger.
- coincidentally, back home
- It's a coincidence.
- accidentally rain
- coincidence
#lovebychanceseries

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

For me it is obvious things between Ae and Pete start at car/bicycle incident! For Ae in a unconsciuosly way, for Pete he immediatly fall in love for Ae. It was as a revelation.

 

This moment ...I was thinking about how some scenes were directed to tell the story and this is the scene that put Ae on notice...and he didn't even realize he had fallen down the rabbit hole...lol

( kudos to director)
screen-shot-2018-08-13-at-8-55-31-am.png

 

 

 

3 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

So make your own life first with who you love (or find one), then let time do his work. We never eat a fruit which is not ripe!

So very true...agreed.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, henry249 said:

So now we understand why Love By Chance has some of the LoveSick vibe here and there. The director of LBC was the editor of LoveSick season 1 !!!

 

Thanks for this news that show from where comes some similarities. So it is always interesting to know how work the serie's director (that seems to be a very meticulous person). 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jillia changed the title to [Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..