[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

4 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Would you believe I used to be a very clean cut innocent Korean boy before i came on here! :P

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!

Nope.

:lol:

28 minutes ago, winetart said:

We're totally overthinking this though since I'm sure lotion will be good enough for a TV couple. A scene where Ae gets lube isn't really romantic lol.

Oh c'mon... I can think of it being romantic. He could perhaps go to the store, and discover there's several different types... water based, oil based, silicon based... and decide to buy one of each.

Then he could surprise Pete and say, "I guess we'll have to try them all out!"

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, baw74 said:

Oh c'mon... I can think of it being romantic. He could perhaps go to the store, and discover there's several different types... water based, oil based, silicon based... and decide to buy one of each.

Then he could surprise Pete and say, "I guess we'll have to try them all out!"

ohhh that is wishful thinking on your part. :P

To be honest, we may be overthinking on the "body lotion" subject, but all the gay guys on this threat have, how can i say it, been in the situation where Pete and Ae are going. It's difficult not to say "that's not a good idea" or "that's a good idea". 

6 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

ohhh that is wishful thinking on your part. :P

To be honest, we may be overthinking on the "body lotion" subject, but all the gay guys on this threat have, how can i say it, been in the situation where Pete and Ae are going. It's difficult not to say "that's not a good idea" or "that's a good idea". 

Hilarious - I came to point out your "typo" - but you already corrected it.  LOL

So, I also typed moisturizer, lubricant, and lotion into google translate, and listened to the pronunciation of the results.  "Lotion" in Thai is "โลชั่น".  It's pronounced quite similarly to lotion (Lochạ̀n).  Which sounds like what Pete said.  And putting that into google images brings back pictures of body lotion, including Jergens, and no lube to be seen.  Haha, I don't care what lubricant they're using in bed, in terms of wanting all the details, but I was so curious how accurate the translation was so. . .  There you go, in my opinion he said lotion. :joy:

13 minutes ago, mads102030 said:

So, I also typed moisturizer, lubricant, and lotion into google translate, and listened to the pronunciation of the results.  "Lotion" in Thai is "โลชั่น".  It's pronounced quite similarly to lotion (Lochạ̀n).  Which sounds like what Pete said.  And putting that into google images brings back pictures of body lotion, including Jergens, and no lube to be seen.  Haha, I don't care what lubricant they're using in bed, in terms of wanting all the details, but I was so curious how accurate the translation was so. . .  There you go, in my opinion he said lotion. :joy:

I think @Kim Soo-Lee was trying to refer to this in his post...  :lol:

71OLm1Ulg0L._SL1500_.jpg

5 hours ago, SaQaroz said:

I'll leave it there, to be 100% I'm not sure I want to know the details of a first intercourse between two virgins that only have access to body lotion :sweatingbullets:

note to self: never open social media in the grocery store standing in line...they just won't understand...I LMAO...

5 hours ago, winetart said:

We're totally overthinking this though since I'm sure lotion will be good enough for a TV couple. A scene where Ae gets lube isn't really romantic lol.

If you're str8...sure why not...gay man, not so much...I'm like dude noooooooooooo !!!!...go for the lube. 

5 hours ago, baw74 said:

Oh, I'm all...

Of course you are...pass the popcorn. Does it have moisturizer , sorry butter ?

5 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Would you believe I used to be a very clean cut innocent Korean boy before i came on here! :P

No. just no. 

2 hours ago, mads102030 said:

Haha, I don't care what lubricant they're using in bed, in terms of wanting all the details, but I was so curious how accurate the translation was so. . .  There you go, in my opinion he said lotion. :joy:

I decided the author' frame of reference was Lotion and that was all she knew. I mean Pete saying, " don't worry I've got Body Butter" would have a certain je ne sais quoi about it, but alas...we'll never know.

Spoiler

So are condoms a given ?  Just asking...I've only seen them in two BL's MT and MIR... it defy's logic for me that in 2018 how you can even suggest, imply, or do the do with out the right equipment and K7K are the only two in a long term relationships.

22 minutes ago, baw74 said:

I was about to pass you the butter but it seems that you found it.  :lol:

Well yeah...hard to miss a 5 gallon tub...:lol: You must shop at Costco's :P

1 hour ago, deltos said:

Reveal hidden contents

So are condoms a given ?  Just asking...I've only seen them in two BL's MT and MIR... it defy's logic for me that in 2018 how you can even suggest, imply, or do the do with out the right equipment and K7K are the only two in a long term relationships.

Spoiler

I really can't imagine either of them going into a store and buying them. Unless there's vending machines on campus which would make it a lot easier. :phew:

31 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:
  Hide contents

I really can't imagine either of them going into a store and buying them. Unless there's vending machines on campus which would make it a lot easier. :phew:

Spoiler

That, or there's the setup of Aey telling Pond about not being in the dorm because he'll be at Pete's, and Pond does the hero move and gives him some condoms. I can see that going down - and Aey getting annoyed with Pond but taking them.

14 minutes ago, baw74 said:

Reveal hidden contents

That, or there's the setup of Aey telling Pond about not being in the dorm because he'll be at Pete's, and Pond does the hero move and gives him some condoms. I can see that going down - and Aey getting annoyed with Pond but taking them.

I'm going with choice  " B "  ( I keep losing here) but knowing Pond...it makes the most sense. Otherwise. Nada.

1 minute ago, baw74 said:

Was there just this past weekend!

Reveal hidden contents

We ran out of flushable wipes.  :lol:

ROTFLMAO

6 minutes ago, deltos said:

I'm going with choice  " B "  ( I keep losing here) but knowing Pond...it makes the most sense. Otherwise. Nada.

I hope Ae knows how to use them. Pete didn't know how to buy food from the cafeteria or even ride the shuttle bus, so i seriously doubt he'll know how to use you know what.  :D

1 minute ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I hope Ae knows how to use them. Pete didn't know how to buy food from the cafeteria or even ride the shuttle bus, so i seriously doubt he'll know how to use you know what.  :D

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Blind leading the blind... too funny.

I can see the scene playing out in my head now...

3 minutes ago, baw74 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Blind leading the blind... too funny.

I can see the scene playing out in my head now...

And mine!

I remember some years ago a friend asked me to show him how to use them. I said in your dreams. I'll tell you how to use them and that's it. That was the most hilarious conversation i've ever had. :joy: 

Archived