[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, readlire92 said:

Oh :tears: Ae is  crying!

yeaah, pete crying we are all used to ( he is like crying every episode lol) but Ae... ooow, first time we see him crying.. I guess he is one of those who doesn't cry easily, but when he does it means he is extremly hurt. Pete u idiot, dont u see that what u are doing is doing him more bad than good??? 

9 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Episode 6 is going to be the tipping point for both of them and get on the same page. If not, i'm going to grab both of them and smack their head together. :angry:

In my mind that is. :D

Dude you are so correct. We've been floating along for 5 episodes now...time to put up or shut up...all the pieces are in place for confrontation and confession - bring it !  On another note, if this was a western drama, we could count on the water sprinklers to come on while they are standing at nite on the field - which would lead to everyone getting wet and going to the locker room to dry... jes sayin :phew:

On 9/9/2018 at 8:31 AM, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I'm extremely happy they didn't stick to the novel. For me the characters on screen are just perfect.  :D

Oh so am I ...nothing worse than watching a BL series and hearing the pages turning (like another series we all know and some love) 

11 minutes ago, deltos said:

Dude you are so correct. We've been floating along for 5 episodes now...time to put up or shut up...all the pieces are in place for confrontation and confession - bring it !  On another note, if this was a western drama, we could count on the water sprinklers to come on while they are standing at nite on the field - which would lead to everyone getting wet and going to the locker room to dry... jes sayin :phew:

Oh so am I ...nothing worse than watching a BL series and hearing the pages turning (like another series we all know and some love) 

Saint did say there was about 3 or 4 kissing scenes in the locker room so that's going to get people all heated up and sweaty.  :sweatingbullets: .  And he said they were real kisses! 

Just now, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Saint did say there was about 3 or 4 kissing scenes in the locker room so that's going to get people all heated up and sweaty.  :sweatingbullets:

i will look forward to that, I'm not hoping for too hot kisses since Perth is only 17... but who knows, nothing is impossible^^ the kiss in the car turned out much better than i expected after all! 

Just now, sweetseptember said:

i will look forward to that, I'm not hoping for too hot kisses since Perth is only 17... but who knows, nothing is impossible^^ the kiss in the car turned out much better than i expected after all! 

I don't understand this sort of thinking - 17 is legal in Thailand.

1 minute ago, baw74 said:

I don't understand this sort of thinking - 17 is legal in Thailand.

Unfortunately the Thai Criminal Code is very ambiguous when it comes to age of consent. The age of consent is 15 but there are exceptions to that rule and in some cases it's set at 18. 

2 minutes ago, sweetseptember said:

i have nothing against seeing a 17 year old making out, but some countries are very conservative and would never let someone who is not an adult yet to do passionate kisses on tv. 

That cat's out of the bag already, no?  LOL

1 minute ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Unfortunately the Thai Criminal Code is very ambiguous when it comes to age of consent. The age of consent is 15 but there are exceptions to that rule and in some cases it's set at 18. 

Ok - let's take this logic further. His parents know he's doing this show...  

6 minutes ago, baw74 said:

Ok - let's take this logic further. His parents know he's doing this show...  

They do but that doesn't matter in some cases. It's what the Thai authorities determine that's the bottom line.  

I'm sure everyone involved with the show have thought all this through and are very responsible people.

20 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Saint did say there was about 3 or 4 kissing scenes in the locker room so that's going to get people all heated up and sweaty.  :sweatingbullets: .  And he said they were real kisses! 

You know...if you're not going to kiss like you mean it...don't kiss at all...just stare longingly into the eyes of the person you care about for 14 episodes...:phew:  

1 minute ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

hahahahahaha! I can understand that. Unfortunately Thai law isn't like western law where everything is very specific and laid down in black and white. 

I'm well aware, I've been to Thailand.

Ok, lets get off the subject of age of consent and look at some eye candy! 

1 minute ago, sweetseptember said:

ok but if there will be no french kissing in this season.. think positively! if there will be a S2 of LBC there might be some french kissing, cuz by then Perth is 18 at least 

^_~ 

I don't think french kissing is ever going to happen even in a season 2. :D

6 hours ago, evanevan said:

Just learned about this from the FB group... This is so CRUEL!!! How am I supposed to pick one!? (There are a few others btw... Still can't pick in any of them...)

Hide contents

This is the tricky one. Should I choose actor or character? Because between Tay and Perth i'll choose Tay (for now at least), but between Pete (from Kiss me again) and Ae i'll choose Ae.^_^

Max-Singto-battle is hard one too. :))

4 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Ok, lets get off the subject of age of consent and look at some eye candy! 

I don't think french kissing is ever going to happen even in a season 2. :D

damn i got too spoiled thanks to Together with me series xD are you fom korea btw? would love going there someday, already been to japan and china!

Archived