Jump to content

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, sweetseptember said:

it has nothing to do with age, this is a famous punk band from 1970s my dad loves , see their jeans xD i dont think u were even born yet, so having jeans like that had been a trend for a very long time=) .. its just a prefence. 

 

74292342-e1487789337905.jpg

Thanks. Very interesting. I have to say none of my friends wear ripped jeans. Maybe i should get some trendier friends. :joy:

  • LOL 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The good news is..height doesn't matter when you're horizontal...LOL

I really liked that the "first time" scene came consensually desired!  Actually their little conversation was adorable! The way they talked was so cute!   The actors are amazing as al

20 hours ago, aniola said:

Yes, and I have time to catch up with "My dear loser: age of 17" to know In/Sun-story.:D

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Really hope they won't change it. I like such hugs in a series.^_^

I'm all waiting to Ae meet Pete's mom. (More then for Pete meet Ae's family.):rolleyes:

Maybe this scene would be changed for the one where Ae come from the bathroom and Pete almost immediately rushes in it?

:scream::joy:

 

Some of the storyline is going to be changed to make it more acceptable. I think all we'll get is very supple hints of what happens behind closed doors.:D 

 

Edit:  oppss my spelling is bad....meant to say "subtle'....or did i really mean "supple".....hahahahah!

  • LOL 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Thanks. Very interesting. I have to say none of my friends wear ripped jeans. Maybe i should get some trendier friends. :joy:

I have a couple of friends that own suits and would never wear shoes without socks. We love them anyway...although some of us do own some very expensive jeans...I mean I've been known to pay 250.00 use for a pair of jeans...and don't talk about shoes... it's not the clothes it's who is in the clothes that matters...:cookie: :)

1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Some of the storyline is going to be changed to make it more acceptable. I think all we'll get is very supple hints of what happens behind closed doors.:D 

It's prolly why I read novels after the movie or series...this is the first time that I've reversed it...Now that I see the actors playing the characters...it's really hard  difficult to get my mind around them doing some of what I've read they do when you don't have a face it makes the reading/acting a lot better. On the other hand..they aren't doing anything special...LOL...and yes...Saint's ears look really clean:joy:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ooohhh I just remembered I forgot to update you guys on the viewing we had with some family members about the first 4 episodes of LBC on You Tube. 

 

My 3 sister-in-laws, their husbands, 4 nieces and 5 nephews and 1 b/f (of various ages), sat and watched it. All went well until the kissing scene in the car. 

 

The adults loved it, the nieces and nephews had mixed feelings. 

 

Most of my nieces were “aaahhhhhhh” that’s sweet and started giggling like girls do. The nephews we’re “eeewwwwwwww” did he really kiss him, like boys tend to do. :rolleyes:

 

Apart from 1 nephew who happens to be gay and was watching it with his b/f, so obviously they loved it. :)

 

My 3 year old niece (the one who always wakes us up) and her brother who’s 6 was sitting on the floor next to me and when the kissing scene came on he reached over and tried to cover his sisters eyes, so she couldn’t see them kissing. That was hilarious. :D

 

Wasn’t so funny for him because she bit him on the hand. I told him it’s his own fault as he knows she doesn’t like anyone touching her face.

 

Anyway, we have more LBC fans from this family.:D

  • Like 5
  • LOL 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Ooohhh I just remembered I forgot to update you guys on the viewing we had with some family members about the first 4 episodes of LBC on You Tube. 

 

My 3 sister-in-laws, their husbands, 4 nieces and 5 nephews and 1 b/f (of various ages), sat and watched it. All went well until the kissing scene in the car. 

 

The adults loved it, the nieces and nephews had mixed feelings. 

 

Most of my nieces were “aaahhhhhhh” that’s sweet and started giggling like girls do. The nephews we’re “eeewwwwwwww” did he really kiss him, like boys tend to do. :rolleyes:

 

Apart from 1 nephew who happens to be gay and was watching it with his b/f, so obviously they loved it. :)

 

My 3 year old niece (the one who always wakes us up) and her brother who’s 6 was sitting on the floor next to me and when the kissing scene came on he reached over and tried to cover his sisters eyes, so she couldn’t see them kissing. That was hilarious. :D

 

Wasn’t so funny for him because she bit him on the hand. I told him it’s his own fault as he knows she doesn’t like anyone touching her face.

 

Anyway, we have more LBC fans from this family.:D

That's actually so awesome and cute. My bestie and I share a love for BL. Dee just enjoys the results of my love for BL and my family... well they are a typical Caribbean family. I'm like the black sheep. I don't believe in barriers of the mind or body but for them everything has its place and if it can't fit in a slot then they don't know what to do with it. I don't really fit in a slot but they tolerate me because at least I turned out to be strait...

  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, deltos said:

I have a couple of friends that own suits and would never wear shoes without socks. We love them anyway...although some of us do own some very expensive jeans...I mean I've been known to pay 250.00 use for a pair of jeans...and don't talk about shoes... it's not the clothes it's who is in the clothes that matters...:cookie: :)

I have to admit that i own a lot of suits and i do wear shoes without socks from time to time. I can't remember how many pairs of jeans i have as i don't wear them all the time. Is 250.00 US a good price?  I'm afraid  i tend to buy clothes without looking at the price tag. Very bad habit of mine. :flushed:

  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I have to admit that i own a lot of suits and i do wear shoes without socks from time to time. I can't remember how many pairs of jeans i have as i don't wear them all the time. Is 250.00 US a good price?  I'm afraid  i tend to buy clothes without looking at the price tag. Very bad habit of mine. :flushed:

It's about 278857.58 wan.... 250 is not the most expensive but it's beyond the average price...I do like Korean/Chinese and even some Thai fashions...Almost lost my GentleMonster sunglasses...that upset me..love the Issue stuff that they wear in Thai...so conservative I'm not...and WHAT's with the WHITE sneakers ?  I don't own a pair and don't ever plan too ! I'm judgey a bit so I have to say so far there hasn't been any fashion item in LBC that I've had to source out and buy....it's all rather pedestrian  in nature. :phew:

  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Thanks. Very interesting. I have to say none of my friends wear ripped jeans. Maybe i should get some trendier friends. :joy:

 

In my family culture, having or wearing riped jeans considered as a bad boy. But I am still wearing them anyway. It's just feel right sometimes, and rebel. LOL. You should try once.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, deltos said:

It's about 278857.58 wan.... 250 is not the most expensive but it's beyond the average price...I do like Korean/Chinese and even some Thai fashions...Almost lost my GentleMonster sunglasses...that upset me..love the Issue stuff that they wear in Thai...so conservative I'm not...and WHAT's with the WHITE sneakers ?  I don't own a pair and don't ever plan too ! I'm judgey a bit so I have to say so far there hasn't been any fashion item in LBC that I've had to source out and buy....it's all rather pedestrian  in nature. :phew:

Price wise that's not to bad.

 

I'm with you on the white sneakers. But, i did like the Jacket that Perth was wearing in one of his pictures a while ago with the rainbow stripe on it. 

 

Normally when buying clothes we'll go here in Seoul, and i admit i could spend all day in there.

 

 

Edit: You definitely don't want to lose those sunglasses.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, deltos said:

It's about 278857.58 wan.... 250 is not the most expensive but it's beyond the average price...I do like Korean/Chinese and even some Thai fashions...Almost lost my GentleMonster sunglasses...that upset me..love the Issue stuff that they wear in Thai...so conservative I'm not...and WHAT's with the WHITE sneakers ?  I don't own a pair and don't ever plan too ! I'm judgey a bit so I have to say so far there hasn't been any fashion item in LBC that I've had to source out and buy....it's all rather pedestrian  in nature. :phew:

You know, up until this moment I had no clue what Gentle Monster sunglasses are... I've seen them but I don't wear sunglasses so I naively assumed that one was just the same as the other... I really should know better...

  • LOL 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

You know, up until this moment I had no clue what Gentle Monster sunglasses are... I've seen them but I don't wear sunglasses so I naively assumed that one was just the same as the other... I really should know better...

I've always said it's educational on here! You learn something new everyday. :D

  • LOL 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Price wise that's not to bad.

 

I'm with you on the white sneakers. But, i did like the Jacket that Perth was wearing in one of his pictures a while ago with the rainbow stripe on it. 

 

Normally when buying clothes we'll go here in Seoul, and i admit i could spend all day in there.

 

 

Edit: You definitely don't want to lose those sunglasses.

Yeah, I remember that Jacket, I actually tried to source it...then figured I could have it made cheaper..lol. And thank you just what I need, another site...yep I could stay there all day too ! 

  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Guest changed the title to [Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..