[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

Spoiler

Wow Its mutual. I thought about sharing this too but I didnt know if you were seeing too. 

While watching I was like, Can they do that? Can they do that? :joy: It felt too real that I wanted to give them some privacy by closing my eyes LOL.

Yep it was about as real as you can get... what I find funny in reading comments on various sites is that everyone wants to see...then when they see...it's too much...:joy:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems today is announcement day.)) (2moons3 next year.)

I didn't expect them really going to do s2 without Saint. (But Pete goes abroad anyway so it won't be too hard to write in his absence into the plot anyway.) But there is still three couple to focus on. So i guess there would be continuation not only for TinCan, but for KlaNo and TumTar.

39 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

LBC S2 teaser with eng sub:

Cr: everthing_y

not sure what happened with the like tags...lol anyway...I'm sure the race is on to see who can film edit and produce the fastest I would love to be in the production meetings for these series......it will be something to watch for sure...:joy:

43 minutes ago, deltos said:

I'm sure the race is on to see who can film edit and produce the fastest I would love to be in the production meetings for these series...

Not sure are you talking about teaser or the upcoming series or about BL-series race in general. But watching the teaser i had an impression that it was made very-very fast and i hope Mean and Plan will do better in the actual series.

1 hour ago, aniola said:

and i hope Mean and Plan will do better in the actual series.

We (well) know they can do it, or even more better! I think the s2 is going where s1 ended!  Pete/Saint absence is just as the story goes. Poor Perth, he lost Mark and Saint on the same time! I will sent him lot of handkerchief for his next anniversary!  What a hectic life to be actor into BL series!:joy:

1 hour ago, aniola said:

Not sure are you talking about teaser or the upcoming series or about BL-series race in general. But watching the teaser i had an impression that it was made very-very fast and i hope Mean and Plan will do better in the actual series.

Considering none of the actors are new for either series...there is less of the " getting to know workshops" and if the screenplay is completed it's a matter of getting it into the hands of the actors and setting a beginning date to start shooting. Let's be clear it's not like they have to do major location shoots ( they are all in uni) maybe a beach...so everything depends on the kind of sponsorship to support production costs...and..and.. so with two new series out of the chute at the same time...it will be interesting to see who drops an air date first.  It's not Mandalorian.....it's just BL, 12 episodes not a multi - million dollar series...so I'm thinking late spring early summer...:phew: 

41 minutes ago, deltos said:

it's just BL, 12 episodes not a multi - million dollar series...so I'm thinking late spring early summer...:phew: 

As they all are not rookie and be enough experienced, for sure it will be a fast (and more easy) shooting. Capiltalizing on s1 success, some serie's producers have a big appetite and it will be interesting to know who will win the "jackpot"! BTW, it will be great too to watch the boys (--1) back at work together!

9 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Poor Perth, he lost Mark and Saint on the same time! I will sent him lot of handkerchief for his next anniversary! 

ROFL I think he might not even need menthol nowadays and with just Ready Start Action, he might pour out. I am sure most of his fans like his smile much more. I think the directors and writers like to watch him cry <_<

9 hours ago, deltos said:

Considering none of the actors are new for either series...there is less of the " getting to know workshops"

I guess that becoz the budget is low, they need such workshops to reduce the number of 'takes'. But 'workshops' are still something I dont hear about it anywhere else other than Thailand and specifically BL. Which makes me think the budget might be very very low?

8 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

it will be great too to watch the boys (--1) back at work together!

This is the only reason for me to look forward to S2. I dont want to expect something astronomical and get disappointed later.

11 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

e might pour out. I am sure most of his fans like his smile much more. I think the directors and writers like to watch him cry <_<

The main thing i wait from a BL actor is not to see him smile or cry, i just wait he give me sensation. This is my barometer's appreciation! The storyline can be sad or happy one, it is not my goal. I always take it as it comes. (that's also the reason i never read novel). I simply wait for/to feel emotions, more emotions and i think Perth is the perfect guy for! So (hopefully) he is not alone in this case. However, he is number one in my Top 10 BL actors!

3 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

I guess that becoz the budget is low, they need such workshops to reduce the number of 'takes'. But 'workshops' are still something I dont hear about it anywhere else other than Thailand and specifically BL. Which makes me think the budget might be very very low?

I think budget might be a part of it, however I think a larger reason is that the majority of BL actors are str8. It's more common and easier for gay actors to play str8 roles ( they have been doing it for years) than for str8 actors to play gay roles. There are those actors who make it work ( think BBM specifically) but for he most part, it's a struggle. These young BL actors have to " get used to the cpl-shipness ( not a word) in order to become the characters they are hired to portray. So workshops help to break down the personal barriers and of being with another guy and help them with their acting. 

3 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

This is the only reason for me to look forward to S2. I dont want to expect something astronomical and get disappointed later.

Well if you know the director and his style, then you know what you're gonna get..:lol: and that's not a bad thing. I do think that P'New will push the actors even harder..they aren't newbies so he's gonna expect them to deliver - like in UWMA...so emotionally LBC2 could be very different. imho...:phew:

3 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

I simply wait for/to feel emotions, more emotions

I'm with you on that which is why subs aren't that big a deal. If I can't feel from the actors the emotion of the characters, words aren't gonna add much except clarity. I don't want to have to think my way through a drama...I'd rather feel and see.:)

5 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

But 'workshops' are still something I dont hear about it anywhere else other than Thailand and specifically BL.

I think every filming has preparation and rehearsing. And "workshop" seems similar to acting class or rehearsing.

5 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

I think the directors and writers like to watch him cry

They probably think: if he can do it then why not use it.

2 hours ago, deltos said:

however I think a larger reason is that the majority of BL actors are str8.

Isn't it also because most BL actors are unexperienced? Even the ones who are not new are still usually not professional (they're kinda learning in a process) so workshops are helpful for them too.

6 minutes ago, aniola said:

Isn't it also because most BL actors are unexperienced? Even the ones who are not new are still usually not professional (they're kinda learning in a process) so workshops are helpful for them too.

True..however asking an actor to play the character of a guy who loves his best friends girl...is very different from a character who loves his best friend.  The first is grounded in reality - it's something most can identify with. You can always find somebody who went through that kind of situation...the latter, no so much..which makes acting classes, workshops..etc..even more valuable and difficult.

5 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

The main thing i wait from a BL actor is not to see him smile or cry, i just wait he give me sensation.

Spoiler

I am not ready for a heartbroken Ae when heartbroken Krit is still fresh in my mind. Also psychologically I dont think its good for an actor to play depressed role again and again (There is a recent example of Kim Jung Hyun too). Even in UWMA cameo he got a crying scene. I wish he gets a happier role something like his real life character.

Just a 'To be continued' and 'LBC S2 coming soon' created enough sensation already for me :joy:

I watch series for entertainment. Something like mind relaxation. So I prefer watching a happy/humorous one than a mopey melodrama.

2 hours ago, deltos said:

however I think a larger reason is that the majority of BL actors are str8. It's more common and easier for gay actors to play str8 roles ( they have been doing it for years) than for str8 actors to play gay roles.

I agree this might be the thought-process behind having workshops. Personally, I think BL or Non-BL both are acting (like.. Even if a person is gay, there is a chance that he might not actually like his co-star, so he has to act only). Also Gay or Straight, I think love is love, doesnt depend on gender and there is no difference. (this is the reason why I like Stranded couple Jack-Krit or Krit-Jack goes both-ways -since there is no top-bottom or seme-uke nonsense between them. And also even everyone around them treats them normally as just as any other couple who are in love) When everyone starts treating something as normal, it will become normal. Even if a person is young, he already has the passion for acting. Just a proper guidance is enough. I hope for a lots of mind-openings and thoughts-to-be-evolved in this regard, BL-wise (The point of achieving complete growth will be, where we dont have to use the term 'BL' or 'Gay' anymore to differentiate).

11 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

I watch series for entertainment. Something like mind relaxation. So I prefer watching a happy/humorous one than a mopey melodrama.

Hopefully, we are all with difference, each with his own taste. That's the main thing that don't made of us robot with artificial intellingence!

If i well remember, LBC was an happy end for Perth!

3 hours ago, deltos said:

I'm with you on that which is why subs aren't that big a deal.

Totally agree, that's why i watch raw first (when it is not automatically subbed), that let me more possibilities to appreciate if i can be in contact/touch with actor expression and feeling. Words have no sensibility and often are flavorless or insipid.As you said, they just add clarifying use to a precise situation. This way have advantage to be valuable for any language!

3 hours ago, deltos said:

So workshops help to break down the personal barriers and of being with another guy and help them with their acting

Ha ha ha this reflections is right nevertheless i can't stop laughing because one big element is missing, it is what we call in french "le nerf de la guerre" (the sinews of war), which is MONEY. Str8 or gay, if you don't fill the tank with fuel, there will be more shooting/takes! :joy:

It is possible to be more easy for gay actors to play gay role, but if you don't like your couple partner (for x reasons), the problem will be the same as for str8 actors which have to play gay role, no?!

Archived