[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

And so my friends....The TharnType story from the LBC Universe is happening.... Meet Gulf( Type )  and Mew (Tharn ) Congrats to both them...LBC lives on in another novel !

and the scene that made it happen in the audition
dyplyohuuaat-m_.jpg

and if you forget the connections here the map again

Spoiler

screen-shot-2018-09-05-at-8-16-54-pm.png

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The MV is bringing back the fond memories of LBC I had. And the song, I am sure even the international fans know it by heart by now. Wished they added the lyrics of the song in English. I liked 2 scenes that P'New used.

This one..

tumblr_pmavv5d7bK1y23j6po3_540.png

It looks like Pete is moving in for a kiss lol.

tumblr_pmavv5d7bK1y23j6po1_540.png

These close-up shots are more beautiful. Perth and Saint are seriously good actors. They just have to look at each other and I know there is true love in the world Ha.

With just a short MV, made me want to see LBC again (when I have watched a gazillion times already :joy:)

I liked Tum-Tar's hug.. Seems sweet in the MV. Thank you P'New for all the close-up shots of the kisses heh.

tumblr_pmavv5d7bK1y23j6po2_540.png

You are making it hard.. Let me let you go LBC..

On 1/26/2019 at 3:27 AM, deltos said:

That is/was the best copy so far...I'm sure somebody has it in HD and will post it !  Although this was a video of a video...it might not get any clearer unless CathyDoll releases the original...one can only hope !:joy:

Hi

Not yet found HQ/HD:bawling: so have read complete vid is not accessible if you don't have code. Still have to wait.

But try this:

https://

It killed me by laugh and boys are so cute!

ps: it is eng sub

1 hour ago, gogole mongol said:

Hi

Not yet found HQ/HD:bawling: so have read complete vid is not accessible if you don't have code. Still have to wait.

But try this:

https://

It killed me by laugh and boys are so cute!

ps: it is eng sub

Hey there !! How are ya ?  Thanks ! I hadn't seen this one yet. 

On 2/9/2019 at 2:07 AM, deltos said:

Hey there !! How are ya ?  Thanks ! I hadn't seen this one yet.

Hi i'm glad that thread is not (yet) dead! There was so much traffic before so now it is great to be able to walk safely on the middle of the road. So quiet!!! I patiently wait season 2 (have re-re-watch MIR, Please, LS s1+2, and i delay to rewatch LBC! I still not yet subscrib to social media, but i visit some twitter dedicated LBC for maintain contact with the boys. Have just got YT Perth Voter run vid 1-2-3 (unfortunately without eng sub), will watch tomorrow. 

Say hello to all true LBC serie's lovers!

On 2/13/2019 at 4:32 PM, aniola said:

And yeah, "Best Couple" (shared with OffGun)

They both are admirative to GunOff which show us they are friends before to be into competitive attitude! Great boys!

And yeah, best kiss scene! I always supposed, seeing Perth kissing Saint so perfectly in the serie, there is something more than just friendship/brothership! They higly deserve their trophy! Both are very good young actor, but chemistry/attraction made the rest. It's my turn to be admirative.

It's great they associate P'New to their success on stage, and the double duo are my two fav couples. I also wanted to associate as a couple trio Ohm/Toey, Alas, i'm sad for Ohm and i'm sure he is more sad than me!

On 2/20/2019 at 6:45 AM, deltos said:

Live Reaction by Alyx

If i would ended up sitting next to such "oh-my-god"-person on some event it would be not really comfortable for me.<_<:D But they all were screaming so it's probably fine.

On 1/17/2019 at 5:18 AM, aniola said:

There were rumors about possibility of s2, but last time when P'New was asked about it he said "NO!". So better not think about s2. If something will change we'll know.

Well, the real reason why Pnew said no was because Attractor/Magnus whatever richard simmons they call themselves practically disrespected the series and pissed the investors off.

I don't think many ppl are aware. But if you want to know what really happened, go to twitter and search this hashtag 

#จนปป

It was a huge mess back then and fans were furious because these rats not only sabotaged SS2, one of them even tried to make a rumor about S in an attempt to kick him out of SS2.

Honestly, even tht after line awards the managers seemed to have completely come around but I can never forgive the dirty things they did.

Archived