[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

5 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

I can see all the parts without any problems directly from the LINE TV links.

Part 1/4 tv.line.me/embed/3739050

Part 2/4 https://tv.line.me/embed/3739051 

Part 3/4 https://tv.line.me/embed/3739068 

Part 4/4 https://tv.line.me/embed/3739109 

Only part one had a 0 missing at the end, which I corrected, thanks to PLECK noticing the mistake.

The Eng Subs will be available there anyway.

Cheers...!!

This doesn't change the situation for me. Yesterday, i was unable to watch ep 3 with all links you posted! It just opened a little window saying: "Sorry,  TV Line is not yet available in your country"!Then, later in the night, visiting international dedicated Twitter site, i click on 1st link and it worked!. This doesn't change the fact that in the afternoon, all links you posted into Soompi forum was unavailable for me! I'm glad if they worked for others. I just notice this fact for let you know, not more. As it is natural to ask question when something didn't work as usual. As you can see, i didn't throw myself out of the window (i live at ground floor), i know i finally watch it one day  ha ha ha :joy:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Makes sense i suppose. I really hope it doesn't turn out to be a storyline where the "straight" guy turns out to be "gay" for just that one person and straight for everyone else.  :angry:

Ae is a virgin. Even his mouth, his tongue, his lips are virgin too. He might not have understood himself either. He could be bisexual, and Pete could be Ae's cup of tea, but the probability of meeting someone else like Pete is extremely small.

I'm not a fan of this storyline either. But it bears some ironic similarity to my situation.

I''ve been gay all of my life since 13 year old until now, but I used to really really liked one of my high school female friends. At that time, I thought  I could turn "straight" for her. Her appearance during my high school years made me forget that I liked boys, and also made me question myself if I was really gay or not. Haha. She only thought of me as a friend though, and I'm happy with being gay anyway. But after high school, I haven't been able to meet any other girls that give me those kinds of feeling. So, I think I can be "straight" for just that female friend of mine and gay for everyone else. Haha.

7 hours ago, deltos said:

This sequence have totally not same perfume with eng sub! First thanks to LS for the work (i like a lot this kind of little vid spot), and to Deltos for find it and post. Now, i understand why Ae and Pete's faces are illuminated early in the morning. At first, i was thinking it was harmless talking between uncle and niece, while it is a revelation from the Ae's interest for Pete! Great!:wub:

6 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Does anyone else like Can's slow talking friend? I thought the character would be a little irritating, but i'm getting quite attached to him. When they were eating at the table and started to lean in waiting for him to finish what he was saying, i found myself doing to same thing. I've never come across an Asian that talks so slow. Normally we're pretty fast talkers. At least i am when speaking Korean. English not so much. 

I am! I don't still understood the reason this character had been introduce into the serie. Maybe he exist in the novel. Or it is a promo for peoples which have speech problem. I agree with second solution, cause it reminds me Bank Rak Soi 9/1 which talk about many different kind of social problem inside a family and friends. It's good if they try to make people sensitized with that. For now, i don't see other reason. I don't found him irritating, and as you, i try to guess what he need to say, and unconsciously, i push hoping it help to take out words from his mouth.

5 hours ago, evanevan said:

Yup, not happening. You can even tell that Ae looks at her nonchalantly, unlike how he looks at Pete the first time.

What a BL serie can be without the "femme fatale" character? A quiet serie! :joy:

So, since LS 2, this is usual to introduce women, in the way to just counterbalance "action" between both male heroes. At first, this was really irritating to me, then i thinked it was good to show what women are able to do for ruin boy's love, when they think to have priority! For finally enough please to me  I agree, the Ae's look at the girl didn't augur no good things for her :joy:

4 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Makes sense i suppose. I really hope it doesn't turn out to be a storyline where the "straight" guy turns out to be "gay" for just that one person and straight for everyone else.  :angry:

I think it is as add a chilli into a peaceful fruit salad!!!

"Wish this love could be forever and our love could be forever." 
Can't help but sing it, our first Love Sick The Series for Love By Chance Series. I was not really prepared that tonight we'll get to listen to the OST of #LovesickTheSeries by Boy Sompob, "Shake". So now it's officially one of the OSTs of #LoveByChanceSeries too.  Thanks P'New. :wub:

Well we already know the deep connection that LBC has to LS.  Sometimes the mechanics of one scene resembles the mechanics of another scene.  Take for instance, LBC  E3 2/4 6:41 that scene to the end...and now look at this:

Spoiler

I am loving this !  You always see more wit a second watch !

5 hours ago, henry249 said:

Ae is a virgin. Even his mouth, his tongue, his lips are virgin too. He might not have understood himself either. He could be bisexual, and Pete could be Ae's cup of tea, but the probability of meeting someone else like Pete is extremely small.

I'm not a fan of this storyline either. But it bears some ironic similarity to my situation.

I''ve been gay all of my life since 13 year old until now, but I used to really really liked one of my high school female friends. At that time, I thought  I could turn "straight" for her. Her appearance during my high school years made me forget that I liked boys, and also made me question myself if I was really gay or not. Haha. She only thought of me as a friend though, and I'm happy with being gay anyway. But after high school, I haven't been able to meet any other girls that give me those kinds of feeling. So, I think I can be "straight" for just that female friend of mine and gay for everyone else. Haha.

You might be right and i have to admit that i never gave a thought that Ae might turn out to be bisexual. My bad! :D

I have to admit that i've never ever been physically attracted to any of my female friends, or any female in general. Not that they're unattractive. Some of them are considered to be the most beautiful women in Seoul, but the attraction for me has never been there. I always knew the gender i was attracted to from the age of 8 or 9, and that's never changed in the past 21 years. :D

21 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

Yes, afternoon follow afternoon, and they aren't the same. Today, four parts works perfectly. If direct Line TV still doesn't work , the subbed version is ok! Appreciate HQ and eng sub. My after lunch cake!!! Thanks a lot for posting!:thumbsup:

40 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

You might be right and i have to admit that i never gave a thought that Ae might turn out to be bisexual. My bad! :D

Frame was in Mir but we knew that from the beginning...Ae is  guy walking around with the answer to his question in an envelope. He just hasn't opened it yet... and the answer is: 

Spoiler

screen-shot-2018-08-07-at-7-59-49-pm.png

42 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I have to admit that i've never ever been physically attracted to any of my female friends, or any female in general. Not that they're unattractive. Some of them are considered to be the most beautiful women in Seoul, but the attraction for me has never been there. I always knew the gender i was attracted to from the age of 8 or 9, and that's never changed in the past 21 years

Walking down the street with a friend - middle school

He says: " Wow isn't that gurl cute ? "
I say " yeah..but who is that guy she's with ?"

Deal was seal then...:lol:

6 hours ago, henry249 said:

Ae is virgin with his brain too! Yes, he could be bi, or other sexual activity he still ignore (what a chance to be virgin, so many things to discover!). I feel Pete's attitude is a voluntary act from novel writer. Ok we can't escape from a few cliches, but it's the first time we have a so particular character! Attractive for the girls (he isrich), less for boys, but as every shoe will find his feet, Pete "fall down" on Ae (excuse for the pun, i can't resist).

As every judgement depend of our own expereience (ok, neutral point of view can exist, so are we enough experiemented for?), it's interesting that you found inside the storyline a few similarities. So i noticed you use the word "like" two times, and as Del_Rios told us somethere in the forum that LOVE and LIKE have a total differenct signification (which i agree). Why i told you that, it is because i had about a similar adventure with a girl when i was at school, this for three consecutive years! This immediatly stop after school ending and we never meet again. I never ask myself to know if i was gay or not, cause while this platonic "love" officially existed to everyone eyes, i still have attraction for other students, and especially one which i very strong LOVED. This happened under everyone eyes too (except my "liked one" i didn't want to hurt). Officially i was str8, and more than openly gay friend. I never hide my real sexuality anywhere and i never had problem for that! I will end saying that to be str8 includes to have sexual attraction for girl (and envy to act), a fact i never have, while i can have appetite for any guys that make me dream!

nb: i'm only attracted with asian peoples

34 minutes ago, deltos said:

E4 Teaser... <sigh>

Spoiler

I need a native Thai speaker to write down in Thai the last sentence that Ae said. Is it "So, can I kiss you?" or "So, can I kiss you one more time?" or something else?

Because in the novel they kissed TWICE in that car !!!!

1 hour ago, gogole mongol said:

Ae is virgin with his brain too! Yes, he could be bi, or other sexual activity he still ignore (what a chance to be virgin, so many things to discover!). I feel Pete's attitude is a voluntary act from novel writer. Ok we can't escape from a few cliches, but it's the first time we have a so particular character! Attractive for the girls (he isrich), less for boys, but as every shoe will find his feet, Pete "fall down" on Ae (excuse for the pun, i can't resist).

As every judgement depend of our own expereience (ok, neutral point of view can exist, so are we enough experiemented for?), it's interesting that you found inside the storyline a few similarities. So i noticed you use the word "like" two times, and as Del_Rios told us somethere in the forum that LOVE and LIKE have a total differenct signification (which i agree). Why i told you that, it is because i had about a similar adventure with a girl when i was at school, this for three consecutive years! This immediatly stop after school ending and we never meet again. I never ask myself to know if i was gay or not, cause while this platonic "love" officially existed to everyone eyes, i still have attraction for other students, and especially one which i very strong LOVED. This happened under everyone eyes too (except my "liked one" i didn't want to hurt). Officially i was str8, and more than openly gay friend. I never hide my real sexuality anywhere and i never had problem for that! I will end saying that to be str8 includes to have sexual attraction for girl (and envy to act), a fact i never have, while i can have appetite for any guys that make me dream!

nb: i'm only attracted with asian peoples

Even the word LOVE has different meanings. I "LOVE" my friends and family dearly, but i'm "IN LOVE" with my husband. 

Archived