Quantcast
Terresa Gate

[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series บังเอิญรัก (Season 1)

On 8/13/2018 at 6:56 PM, WeLoveSoompi said:

- Coincidentally, the ball went to the table. - Accidentally boldly go to technical house. - I accidentally took Pete to eat ginger.
- coincidentally, back home - It's a coincidence. - accidentally rain - coincidence
Spoiler

As you may have noticed, auto-translate often skips parts it can't properly translate. :D

I'm still learning Thai, but the following translation of those 7 lines should at least be more accurate:    
- By chance, the soccer team goes to eat.
- By chance, Kengkla goes to Technique's house.
- By chance, Ae takes Pete to eat noodles.
- By chance, Ae goes back home.
- By chance, P'Money comes to invite (presumably Pete, but it doesn't mention him) for cheer practice.
- By chance, it rains.
- By chance, a call is received from nong Tar.

(Feel free to correct me if I made any mistakes)
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

That is so true! I remember in one of the clips that Pete mentioned moisturizer and i'm like "ohhhh nnnooooooo". Moisturizer is not a good idea. :blink: :D

I was hoping it was a translation error...moisturizer..:crazy:..shudder !!!

3 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Either that, or what you're going to do is over and done with within 5 seconds. hahahahaha!

And...really why bother for 5 seconds...LMAO

4 hours ago, Beam_Tee said:

Pond gonna teach Ae how to be a seme and a good hubby for virgin Pete uke...  

I'm not sure what Pond can teach Ae...his frame of reference is very different...needless to say in that scene if Ae isn't rolling with a condom AND lube..then Pond didn't teach him much..."moisturizer still makes me shudder.  I'm not sure what a good Some is ?  Hubby well yeah if you marry....LOL  And to tell the truth...it perhaps is a decision they both will make when the time comes...there is no set role (Yaoi Myth). 

3 hours ago, evanevan said:

Yeah, but it can be hard to find a proper lube. Like, they sell condom everywhere but not lube (even though lube is also an important part of safe sex<_<).

Well of course, condoms are universal GB and BB...however Lube  that's really for  BB and Lube may be pushing the envelope...

2 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Yes moisturizers is made for hydrate skin, not to be the next ski jumping track!:D

ROTFLMAO !!! Ouch ! 

1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

t's going to be a good learning curve for Pete and thats going to be interesting to watch how they handle that in the program. I've found that an only son in wealthy families are more over protected than the girls. The son is the one who's meant to continue the family line and name, whereas the girls are going to get married and have a husband etc. 

Yeah you see it in KD's the assumption being that they will always live in the world they were raised in...Lack of knowledge doesn't make you weak...it means you just don't know. Then when you know, you move to the next level. I think that's going to be the life lessons for  Pete. And Ae has some lessons to learn too - he is not absolved from learning,  in fact, his lesson may be harder. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

?????

Roll On The Floor Laughing My  "A ##  Off - = ROTFLMAO.....the imagery of the ski jump !!:lol:  Perfection !

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I've found that an only son in wealthy families are more over protected than the girls. The son is the one who's meant to continue the family line and name, whereas the girls are going to get married and have a husband etc.

Typically Pete's case, just one detail, they directly miss the boat! :D

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

Typically Pete's case, just one detail, they directly miss the boat! :D

My husband found it hilarious that Pete didn't know how to ride a bicycle but knew how to drive a Mercedes-Benz. :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

3 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

My husband found it hilarious that Pete didn't know how to ride a bicycle but knew how to drive a Mercedes-Benz. :)

Certainly Pete's parent think it is more dangerous to drive a bicycle, while he is more protected in a german car  ha ha ha

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Actually I get Pete with the car in college more than I did in that celestial BL with the Bentley....this fits Pete.  LOL

• Like 2

One part of the storyline that i'm going to watch with very much interest is the bullying aspect and how they handle that. I'm sure the director will do a good job, but i want to see how it plays out. 

5 minutes ago, deltos said:

Actually I get Pete with the car in college more than I did in that celestial BL with the Bentley....this fits Pete.  LOL

It does and a Mercedes-Benz is a pretty standard model for a well to do family.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

One part of the storyline that i'm going to watch with very much interest is the bullying aspect and how they handle that. I'm sure the director will do a good job, but i want to see how it plays out. 

I agree. It's usually white washed...there's a part of me, I admit, that hope Ae takes him out..however there is a much larger issue here. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, deltos said:

I agree. It's usually white washed...there's a part of me, I admit, that hope Ae takes him out..however there is a much larger issue here. 

There is. Bullying is one of my pet hates, whether is against someone who's gay, straight, transgender, young, old, male or female, it's NOT acceptable in any shape or form. :angry:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

There is. Bullying is one of my pet hates, whether is against someone who's gay, straight, transgender, young, old, male or female, it's NOT acceptable in any shape or form. :angry:

I think that’s one of the reasons I didn’t like Sotus. If you have ever been hazed..there is no joy to remember. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, deltos said:

I think that’s one of the reasons I didn’t like Sotus. If you have ever been hazed..there is no joy to remember. 

I've never understood the practice of hazing, and don't want to. It's just another unacceptable way of being able to bully people. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I've never understood the practice of hazing, and don't want to. It's just another unacceptable way of being able to bully people. 

Exactly

• Like 1

3 hours ago, deltos said:

Well of course, condoms are universal GB and BB...however Lube  that's really for  BB and Lube may be pushing the envelope...

Not really. GB also need lube (although it's not as vital) since there's a lot of thing than can make women 'dry'. Not to mention, some women can be very tight, in which case extra lubing is a good idea. Generally I would recommend always bringing a lube just in case.

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, evanevan said:

Not really. GB also need lube (although it's not as vital) since there's a lot of thing than can make women 'dry'. Not to mention, some women can be very tight, in which case extra lubing is a good idea. Generally I would recommend always bringing a lube just in case.

Gonna have to take your word for that...:huh:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

5 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Agree with you! In France, we have this into almost big university (including medecine) and high school, where any kind of abuse (including sexual) "enter into the school tradition". Mainly made with demeaning "games", A few scandal emerge, quickly hush up by official management. Laws had been vote to fight against this recurrent problem, but every years it is the same, it restart as it is nothing happened! And those high school are supposed to make the future leaders for the country! What a pity!:rage:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Agree with you! In France, we have this into almost big university (including medecine) and high school, where any kind of abuse (including sexual) "enter into the school tradition". Mainly made with demeaning "games", A few scandal emerge, quickly hush up by official management. Laws had been vote to fight against this recurrent problem, but every years it is the same, it restart as it is nothing happened! And those high school are supposed to make the future leaders for the country! What a pity!:rage:

I know. It's really sad when i read about situations where things go badly wrong and you have officials trying to cover up what's happened. Many parents send their children to educational facilities and expect them to not only get an education but also to be protected and cared for. 

• Like 1

[Challenge] Let's see who's the REAL BIG FAN of LBC. The question is...

"How many time Pond has been hurt by Ae? List them up from EP1+EP2" 

If it's possible, please don't playback the videos to get this answers.

Source: Love by Chance International - Thai BL Series บังเอิญรัก

Erm... I actually don't quite know... I think it's 6 times... what do you think ? =) Tmr is ep. 3